Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattheuss SWORD

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ismet Kilic
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : GMT‎+3
4. Average online per day : 6 - 7 hr
5. Your Discord : Ben ismet#6888
6. Your Nickname : Matheus Sword
7. Your ID 17889

1. Leader of... Grove Street Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-Since I started the game, I have always been in gang gangs and took part in events when necessary and I was successful in directing my gang members.

- I play with people who know the rules and give my word to the people about the game and the presidency. I know and apply the ghetto rules and all the rules in the game.

-I always try to keep the gang and my members together and never break anyone's heart or say bad words I always try to keep everyone together I try to be a family under one roof

-In fz raid and more events, I will lead my gang successfully and actively and gather everyone there, and I will do hostage events and many events without breaking any rules.

-I want to take on this task because I always like helping people in the game as in my real life, because I have a leadership spirit.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-
In order to roleplay you have to imagine what is going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much more fun if you know what you are doing and I'll provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

-The biggest thing I can do to raise my role play level and the level of my members is not to stay in the HQ and I will always actively organize conflict events and similar events.

-I am sure that I will teach the rules to the people who do not know the rules and then make the roleplays they can create in the wars in the ghetto in a better, healthier and cleaner way.

-My gang members are always in contact with their presidents and vice presidents and I will provide the necessary training, including my assistants and myself, so that there is no problem with Rp.

-I will not include people whose English level is not very high in role play activities as much as I can, and after asking them to improve their own English, they will always have a say in every activity.

There will be no Role Play bug and Fair Rp in my gang!

- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most hard, but will indeed be a long-term outcome

- I'll also focus on the Turf team and the Graffiti team as I've been a Graffiti Leader so I'll try to train them myself

- I will definitely tell my members about the training that my gang will not start before the hour or the minute in fz raids and the rules that must be followed in other events.

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4.5-9 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Balkour
7. 19828

Additional information
Leader of Families

I would like to be Leader of Families due to the fact i have experience and I was deputy in Tomi term and I am very active and I have seen through out the other Terms, The leaders have done nothing and it mostly the Deputies, i will change it and i will make Families on Top! I will make Families own 100% Turfs and My goal is to keep families active in Ghetto and 100% Active, I Believe i will Help Families Grow and be on TOP! Families has been struggling and i wanna help it become Number 1!
Families has recently been going down with Turfs because of its people i will bring good and helpful people into the Gang.
I also want to have a clean Term with no warnings and make Families Enjoyable and Helpful Gang to Join.

Advices for improving Roleplay
A strict punishment system, Also Bring Healthy People into the ORG to prevent Toxicity and Conflict between Members
Also i will make sure everyone in the Gang has a Healthy Friendship with Each other and Support their members in any way possible.

Thank you for reading my Application!
Families on TOP!!!

Paki bastard

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL,
Lindi gaxha

2. Your age,

3. Time zone,
GMT

4. Average online per day,
5 - 8 hours

5. Your Discord,
Camzz#3745

6. Your Nickname,
George saidden

7. Your ID,

Additional information

1. Leader of families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

The reason why I would Like to be leader off this ORG is because in the past couple off terms haven't been great so I would like to make that change, I would like to make Families be know again for how great they were, such as always at events, never rule breaking, and always active. So I am here to make a change in the history off the families leaders, I will stand by my word and make families the greatest gang ORG that there would ever be,
Also I have noticed that people are not very hard working for there high command ranks so I promise to choose only the right people for high command ranks that are sensible and suitable for the high command ranks otherwise non hard working high commands will end up in a DEMONTION,

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I would be very strict about rule breaking in families,
I would make sure families are always attending events in gang clothes and following event and gang rules,
I would always make sure that no shooting in HQ would be Allowed resorting in a KICK or DEMONTION,
I would make sure families would never break any rules and be the best that there ever was.

RANKS OF FAMILIES

1] Freeze
2] Recruit
3] Families
4] Runner
5] Known Families
6] Enforcer
7] Graffitist
8] Kingpin
9] Recruiter
10] Turfer
11] Underboss
12] Godfather
13] Villain

Lucas Hollow

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Lucas
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day: 4-12 houers per day
5. Your Discord: lucas-160807#5191
6. Your Nickname: Lucas Hollow
7. Your ID: 96
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. I have been highcommand every gang and dep in a few, mose of the time the leader was not even on so i was handeling everything even tho i was not even depudy, in the term i was depudy i have been working hard not to get dispanded and trying to make good rp for eveyone i want to do this again but make it even better this time. All the time i have been in gangs there is always something different and fun to do , not only turfing , do all kind of events and getting involved in a lot of events to make sure no one getting bored, i want to find a good balance betwine this. i dont just want to recute anyone i want to get good people in the gang that knows the rules, if anyone breaks server rules they will get kicked.
3. My idead if i get leader is to interact a lot with leo if that is thru hostage situasons or store robberys my goal is to do this every day to make a fun roleplay invierment for everyone.

Ranks:
13 villain
12 underboss
11 kingpin
10 godfather
9 turfer
8 known families
7 enforcer
6 Og shooter
5 Shooter
4 families
3 runner
2 recruit
1 freeze

Thankyou for reading and have a good day!

Last edited:

Behroz shah

Player
Player
1. Behroz shah
2. 14.7
3. Pakistan (GMT+5) (Pakistan Standard Time)
4. 4 hours to 8 hours
5. Behroz shah#0416
6. Behroz shah
7. 31037

Additional information

1.Leader of The Families

2.:i want to improve my rp experience by leading a criminal organization.
:i play very much hehehhe
:when i arrived in the server 2 months ago i thought i shall go in gov. org but i met my freind rohan xoxo and we joined bloods ( that time i didn't knew the rules and got so much demorgans XD) after that i joined some more orgs but for breaking rules i got more punishments then i finally decide to read the rules. after reading all the rules i haven't broke them yet.
so know i feel confident that i can become the leader of this org. (if selected for interview xd )
i really enjoyed being in the criminal orgs and like clapping in ghetto , store rob. ,amunation store rob. , Clandestine etc events (i also participated in global
:i know the leader rules etc
: i have very much experience in gangs

all of my gang members would enter by passing the interview.
my org will participate in every event. Deserving players would be on good posts .

point 1: remaining the difference about ooc ic.
point 2: giving a chance to new players ( who know rules )
point 3: giving high posts to deserving players
point 4: giving a kick to players who break rules ( because it would be dangerous for a criminal org. to have that players )
point 5: giving chance to everyone
point 6: Checking logs regularly ( not leting anyone steal guns armour ) ( Cheats )
point 7: making sure everyone ave active body cam so it can help admins te get cheaters cought.

Achievements:

Bloods I rank 8
Families I rank 10 turfer
Marabunta grande I 7 rank
Los santos Vagos I rank 6

Current deputy of the family Black Mafia

Rank system:
13 I General
12 I Lieutenant General
11 I Marshal
10 I Turfer
9 I Recruiter
8 I King pin
7 I Street Clappa
6 I Veteran
5 I Killer
4 I Growing Grove
3 I Devil
2 I Mute
1 I Suspended

Axpecting the best!!

Last edited:

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 16 Soon 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day
5. Your Discord Bi9_p4pA_#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
)
(1) i would like to become Families leader Because i have experience as a gangster i was in Families / Vagos (HC) as well. and i think i was in illegal activity enough time (2 months + ) to become a leader and share my knowlege and help to another citizens that want to join to Families.

(2) when i was hc in gangs , i saw and seeing alot of gang members that was braking the server rules, and not respects other members. if i will be the leader of families i will take care that every families member will not brake the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone.

(3) i have legal Experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that families events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)

i will be careful with who i will invite to be a families member, i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in families, Because now in the crime side i I see alot of gang members / criminals braking the ghetto rules. And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of Families the RP quality will be improved.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), FIB Special Agent 1 (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in

Marabunta, Rank 6 in Los santos Vagos, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC of Los Santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC of The Families (Rank 10 under deputy) Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB.

Thanks for reading! i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day! :ninja:

Rank System!;)
(12) Top G
(11) Under G
(10) Boss
(9) Turfer
(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) Families G
(4) LIL G
(3) Families Boy
(2) Starter Families

(1) Freeze

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#1331
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information
-----Leader of Families-----

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. After being High Command in many organizations I feel its time to lead one to 100% success, All my knowledge I have gathered from Legal and illegal will help me sort out and assign documents to identify each step the pigs may have against us including files, Quizzes and much more inconvenient structures!

2. I am very strict and I am quick to make sure consequences are headed there way.

3. I know all event timings and formats so Im ready to start winning

4. Im am not bias and I think everyone deserves a chance in taking lead even though they may be low rank.

I always have good quality POV'S and its always available. Rarely my POV corrupts!

Over my time in the city I have gathered many of friends including Admins and well respected people!

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

1. Making sure everyone is aware of the rules/events before joining my organization.

2. I am a very tidy person so this will help when it comes to organizing certain events/meetings, making sure people are prepared 10-25 minutes before the event starts.

3. Currently as a deputy of Marabunta I have learned how to fill logs/formats correctly.

4. Checking that everyone is doing the correct actions/negotiations.
5. Daily events such as Globals, Fz Raids and Battleships are recorded and attends onto the task.

6. Owning ghetto "King of Ghetto" including active meeting points, graffiti`s and overall RP situations without rule breaks. Be known as terrorist.

7. I plan on going for 100% Turfs (I have a turf team)

My overall goal is to help new players get a fun experience maybe to be a leader or something more important within the city one day!

I hope for the best and Thanks for reading my application :)

and I understand my past history including punishments is bad and wish for it to be forgiven as I really want to lead a org to its full potential. As you can see i haven't been punished in a while and look forward to keep it that way!

Grove Street Families On Top Baby!

--EX Deputy Leader Of Marabunta--
--Current Deputy Leader Of Vago's--

Last edited:

Zyrxan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

4. Average online per day
8+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#8612

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Families

I want to be leader of Families because,
- I have been leader and high command of other organizations and I thought that I would give Families a try too.

- I want to give Families the recognition it deserves, I want to make Families the go-to organization to join when you are looking for a organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has, I feel like the recent leaders of Families
have not given it the respect that it deserves as an organization.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want to win, to feel motivated to be active, as an incentive towards the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Nuri Pluxury

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nuri
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: NuriJr#6363
6. Your Nickname: Nuri alemdar
7. Your ID: 1562
Additional information
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
  • Firstly, I feel like This organization is a perfect start for me as a Leader on this server. I Have huge experience in Roleplay.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for several years, Been playing on a bunch of different communities and different languages communities, within this years I have gained a lot of experience: First Time I became a leader In rage MP RP server was on Georgian GTA go 2020, I was Bloods leader later Fib leader and then NG leader. Servers' peak was 600-800 players. Grand Rp I was Admin on a Russian server. Then I actively started playing on RUS server 2 which I spent about a year playing on until the English server opened, I have been playing for a few weeks after it started, I was so happy and excited.
  • Organisation: Everyone will have their role in this organization and we will be so organized there will be aabsolutely0 no confusion between members.
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
  • Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group, and Events group. Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.
  • More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
  • More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.
  • Attack on Ammo runs, I want to make ammo run hard for GOV to defined, with haveing allies with other unofficial orgs and gangs we will go against all GOV org
  • Recruitment: to get recruited you must have basic knowledge of RP, outplay, You will be tested on outplaying and will also have to apply, that's a must.

Denis Verceti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deniz Berberoğlu
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT‎+3
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hr
5. Your Discord : DenizZZ#0093
6. Your Nickname : Denis KlonoR
7. Your ID 13554

1. Leader of... The Families

-Since I started the game, I have always been in gang gangs and took part in events when necessary and I was successful in directing my gang members.

- I play with people who know the rules and give my word to the people about the game and the presidency. I know and apply the ghetto rules and all the rules in the game.

-I always try to keep the gang and my members together and never break anyone's heart or say bad words I always try to keep everyone together I try to be a family under one roof

-In fz raid and more events, I will lead my gang successfully and actively and gather everyone there, and I will do hostage events and many events without breaking any rules.

-I want to take on this task because I always like helping people in the game as in my real life, because I have a leadership spirit.

- In order to roleplay you have to imagine what is going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much more fun if you know what you are doing and I will provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

-The biggest thing I can do to raise my role play level and the level of my members is not to stay in the HQ and I will always actively organize conflict events and similar events.

-I am sure that I will teach the rules to the people who do not know the rules and then make the roleplays they can create in the wars in the ghetto in a better, healthier and cleaner way.

-My gang members are always in contact with their presidents and vice presidents and I will provide the necessary training, including my assistants and myself, so that there is no problem with Rp.

-I will not include people whose English level is not very high in role play activities as much as I can, and after asking them to improve their own English, they will always have a say in every activity.

There will be no Role Play bug and Fear Rp in my gang!

- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most hard, but will indeed be a long-term outcome.

- I'll also focus on the Turf team and the Graffiti team as I've been a Graffiti Leader so I'll try to train them myself.

Hope you will see my Potential.

Tommo

Player
Player
1. Tom
2. 24
3. EST
4. 4-10 hrs a day
5. gtommo#0386
6. Tommo Bolo
7. 1620
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
2a) I want to be leader of Families because the one thing I enjoy most in GRP is gang events and activites. Ive tried being in legal orgs and nothing really does it for me like gangs do.
2b) I want to be leader of this gang because I believe i can use my connections and experience to have the best and strongest gang in the city. In the past I have led gangs and alot of people enjoyed their time under my leadership. I want to bring that back again.
2c) One more reason I want to lead Families is because in my opinion they have the best HQ that gives alot of opportunities for fun RP experiences.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization - I have experienced every rank in gangs from rank 1 all the way to Leader and I think to improve everyone’s RP experience we have to hold people accountable for their actions, and promote teamwork rather than the typical toxicness we usually see in gangs. If i get the leadership I will strive to make my gang open to everyone and make sure everyone gets along with eachother so we can focus on the RP more.

Thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy420#7284
6. Your Nickname
Ronny Xoxo
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families
I have lucrative experience of being a gang-leader, ranging from leading organization events + territory captures. I've had many trial and error situations during my first encounter of being a leader, I know it will take a team-effort to create an awesome term experience for my members. And for one out 3 reasons I've decided on applying for this leadership is so that I can prove to myself that I'm able to achieve better results than my last leaderships.

I have been deputy Leader of many gangs such as Vagos, Bloods, Ballas, Marabunta. I was also ex leader of marabunta I know I've made mistakes, but I've learned from them if given a chance to prove it would mean so much. I'm also aware of what I've done and said but I feel like I could be that strong leader if you could consider me would be so much apricated.

MY ADVICE FOR IMPROVMENT OF ROLEPLAY
- Using "Notepad" I'd create a summarized folio containing all necessary information regarding general/events/gangs/HQ/legal orgs

- Training members individually to a certain level too where they are promoted as "High-Command"
- Training members too handle negotiations/organize robbery events, this helps the gangs insurance of everyone coming alive 120%
- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most exhausting, but will indeed be a long-term outcome
- Training members brain and shooting knowledge & experience, so that we attain high standard battles and chain-of-commands.

- and to make sure to get the right people over the wrong people. I would also get trustworthy deputy leaders that know about the rules and how to post fz and turfs and I also could get a very good turf team to really get 100% turfs.
With my prior experience as deputy leader of many
different gangs ive learned how to recruit and train new players with a buddy system where somebody with experience in gangs takes new players to events and into the ghetto and show them the ropes before recommending rank up.

Rank 1 Freeze
Rank 2 Thug
Rank 3 Gangster
Rank 4 Hustler
Rank 5 Graffiti
Rank 6 Blaze
Rank 7 Clappa
Rank 8 KingPin
Rank 9 Turfer
Rank 10 Underboss
Rank 11 Boss

Last edited:

Smal_Sykes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : hammod
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+4 dubai
4. Average online per day : 4 to 7
5. Your Discord : lookatmenow111#1588
6. Your Nickname : Small Sykes
7. Your ID : 47192

1. Leader of Families

2.1 Okay, so because I'm amazing at organizing events and everything, I want to run the Families organization. Whoever knows me knows that I'm too strict about being a higher up in gangs because I was a higher up in the majority of the gangs I joined today and did something new in this server will be recognized as a leader in an organization, and I can say that I'm so strict about leading stuff because I don't want us to sit in HQ and do nothing at all; instead, I want my people to always be on top.

2.2 We can't just sit around like the we need to win competitions and robberies and whatever we have to do no matter what it takes. Having a strong leader in an organization would be nice. Leading something would be enjoyable. We could also kill people in the ghetto. You may believe what I say.

2.3 Since I'm a cool guy who enjoys joking around with people, they appreciate it when I rise through the ranks of an organization because I take my position seriously. However, as a leader, I take my responsibilities seriously because I don't want to lose my position because followers fail to follow instructions or break the rules.

2.4 In the end, I believe it is crucial to have a suitable excessive command and crew in order to achieve satisfaction. I enjoy the organization and structure that can be found in a working group or hierarchy, in this case a gang, but for it to be possible, every member of the top command and even the lower ranks needs to be the right kind of person so that you can get the right outcomes. The same high command that ruled the streets with Vagos may be ruling the streets with Families, which for the majority of the individuals in my organization, is the first gang that provided them criminal experience in the city. I have the personnel and resources to make this show up.

3. advice for improving roleplay

1. not using friendly fire when firing in headquarters

2.learing the rules

3. refrain from hiring everyone who is completely ignorant

4.not breaching the rules because of foolish actions that lead the gang to fight

5. We shall raise the bar for our roleplaying.

6. Throughout these months, I have seen that while proper RP is abundant in the city's illegal companies, gangs severely lack it. I'd encourage gangs to engage in more role-playing situations with one another. For instance, two particular gangs may strike a financial or security agreement, which would add to the town's narrative. Although there are existing alliances, what I'm suggesting is more intricate and in-depth than that. If gangs play with full-on RP, even a few issues that arise on boards but aren't rule breaches will be handled in an RP state of things (If a situation is a rule wreck it must pass on forums of direction). There can be ongoing tension between gangs.

ScarLex

Player
Player
Information

1. Fatih
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 8-12 hours
5. Fatih#7748
6. Fatih Nizam
7. 11013

Additional information

1. Leader of
The Families

* I have been in gangs since I joined EN2 and have some experience. I was high rank in different gangs to control gang members and preparing members for events (Battleship, Submarine, Store Robbery, FZ, Clandestine etc.)
* I have knowledge about all events and rules also I want to make Families more active in Ghetto, in events and we will join all clandestine in day as I see other gangs never joins the clandestine events We will keep active the all events
* I ve been in the gangs but I have never been a leader I want to experience being a Gang Leader

* I can keep the ghetto more alive We will join the all events.
* I will give bonuses to the gang members after important event (Car Theft, Store Rob). Eventually, everyone loves money. :)
* I will talk to the partnerships(twitcher/youtuber) on the server and actively I will organize gang events in their stream/videos and I will promote the server and my gang.
* I want to do a capital attack event that I haven't seen active for a long time, I will talk with other gang leaders and We will make a nice event.

Nilesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Harry
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 7to8 hours
5. Your Discord RohanAgarwal#3880
6. Your Nickname Rohan Agarwal ❤️
7. Your ID 45325

Additional information
leader Of famillies

Ans. Myself like illegal stuff from beg ginger of my city journey I done all illegal stuff my favourite illegal

ii Because I want to experience I time leader of gang

iii) I will improve the gang that famillies will be the best

3.) I have been a long time from city before 1year so from that time I was gangstar and now I want to be there Leader that they can be the gangstar in city and the gang levels should be on top I wanna some process to enter in gang

Interview process
The specific gang trusted member will take interview that the other high command friend that they don’t know rule they can’t join because I see this many time and we should stop ranking up only Saturday or Sunday we will do rank up the leader will do only because I know who is active or not ak who are doing work they should get rank up and who are not they should be at there rank

Training

After joining they will have a one hour training. Of how to do graffiti what Fz or ng raid or what to do in store robbery or any robbery and we should also focus in graffiti because they money of gang. Is 20% part of graffiti they should do graffiti I will help them with Spray cans that will be provided by gang graffiti is best thing to raise money in gang

Gang events

Gang should be active always and there should be minimum two event in a day but the gang should be active these is main motive the players should have a fun and they should get the best rp experience and after any event they will receive a small amount from gang like 10k to 20k every player will get who are in the event

Negotiations team
When we are doing and hostage type event i will chose the best three player for negotiation that they can do negotiate every time to get best money from Police or leo officers

Discord

The every each gang member should be on discord it easy to see and we can maintain everything in discord every gang member should be posting a proof of they are attending event so they can get rank up there will be a another Chanel for this in famillies disocrd

Ex Ng Head of fto
Ex Fib Hc
Ex famillies deputy
Ex Vegos high command

Ex Sahp high command

HOPE YOU WILL SEE MY POTENTIAL AND NEW INNOVATIVE IDEA TO IMPROVE GANG

Rohan Agarwal ❤️

Last edited:

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - Minimum 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Iman#7167
6. Your Nickname - Laka Kirigaya
7. Your ID - 42070

1. I want to be the leader of the potentially best criminal organization in the city THE FAMILIES

-> Experience:- I
have experinced as High command or normal Officer in he city and also in Criminal Organzitons and i have been Leader Of Marabunta grande , I have experince to manage any Organizatio.

-> Past:- I was the leader of Marabunta Grande before and i got a smooth term but all things spoiled for a word i didn't know and after that the only confusion i had with the server rules has been solved so now its the time to Lead a Gang in a proper Way and make It On Top!!!

-> Activeness:- I am one of the most active citizen in the city and i got many good deputies in the pas term who will help me to make a successful term, even better than previous one and i am a helping nature person and i love to help people with my experience and knowledge, so i want to use my experiense , Friends circle, My helping nature to make the gang better that's why i want to be leader of THE FAMILIES

My Some advices Are that Hire People by proper interview and train and focus newbies in the gang, i would meet all gang members and ask if they have any queries , Give Out Bonuses, Do proper RP events, Maintain IC and OOC , make a proper gang environment by following the server rules,

Thanks for Reading my application
Sincerely,
Laka Kirigaya

The Families On top!!!

Last edited:

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1 . Sharath chandra
3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

1.Leader of Families

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Families it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader
2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly

> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
like that
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the Families gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system

>I will do Families on top in city

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex recruiter in Families 8th rank

Thanks for reading my application

Families On Top!!

-Sharath Rich

Ram Pluxury

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen
2. Your age :21
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7hours Min
5. Your Discord : MrTyrant#7940
6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID: 54187
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Ans :
Families

Ans:
1. I Want to be a leader of this Families to improve my RP experience, and I will give better gang HC experience than currently in the city.
2. I have much Gangs experience. i will put my efforts on my organization to make most active gang in events and situation
3. I think with both my age and experience I am mature enough and strong enough as a leader to maintain balance, I do not take any disrespect towards myself, or others and my gang will also follow this.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
  • every organization need to good high command to make most active gang in city and give much rp training to newcomers
  • I am seeing most of organization is give their friends to high command role even they don't know the rules like their showing favoritism I am never do that because i know without proper high command make RP damage and not good for my term also
  • I will take essential interviews for new joiners not only same interview questions make new scenarios randomly
  • Making sure that all members meet my own standards of role play before hiring, I do not care for the best shooters I want a community that's very much a second family to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom