Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRl
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age

3. Time zone
+6 GMT

4. Average online per day
7 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
Hexton Froster#1856
6. Your Nickname
Hexton Frosterr
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
--I want to be leader of this Specific Org because I have been deputy and high command in Gang before and also I was one of the best event leader of all time in my Marabunta term. But I never had a freedom like a leader to organize and control my Gang. I always spend my time to discover new things and plans.

--I got supportive families and friends who can help me to run this term well. I got so many High commands in my mind who can help me with this term to run and gonna stay in my org for the whole term. I can get so many friends who have experience of Gang leadership. Also I have best shooter of the server who can help me to run turf.

--- I have leader experience in en1. I had a successful term with 85% Turf also I got 10k graffiti profit every hour and I end my term with 1 verbal only

----I am also professional and smooth in every work. I was also the best negotiator in my gang
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

--I will do as much as event I can. I will attend all cland , subs , battleship etc. Also I will host events like FZ raid, Store robberies and gun store robberies regularly. I will do my best to win all of the events and get Families on top. I will try my best to at least get 80% of turf and 100% graffiti profit every hour. Also, I will have a professional ranking system.

12-The leader

11-The deputy families

10-Under deputy

9-Captain

8-Captain assistant

7-Trufer

6-Spray team leader

5-Enforcer

4-Spray team

3-OG families

2-New families

1-Suspended

Also I ,will havhave aofessional ranking system

Strike 1 - Verbal warning
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

IllVariableDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Ex-Deputy of NG of MAarabunta
Ex under deputy of Bloods of LSPD os SAHP of FIB of NG Of Families
Ex High command of All orgs in Grand rp

Last edited:

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Families I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRl
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age

3. Time zone
+6 GMT

7 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
Hexton Froster#1856
6. Your Nickname
Hexton Frosterr
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
--I want to be leader of this Specific Org because I have been deputy and high command in Gang before and also I was one of the best event leader of all time in my Marabunta term. But I never had a freedom like a leader to organize and control my Gang. I always spend my time to discover new things and plans.

--I got supportive families and friends who can help me to run this term well. I got so many High commands in my mind who can help me with this term to run and gonna stay in my org for the whole term. I can get so many friends who have experience of Gang leadership. Also I have best shooter of the server who can help me to run turf.

--- I have leader experience in en1. I had a successful term with 85% Turf also I got 10k graffiti profit every hour and I end my term with 1 verbal only

----I am also professional and smooth in every work. I was also the best negotiator in my gang

--I will do as much as event I can. I will attend all cland , subs , battleship etc. Also I will host events like FZ raid, Store robberies and gun store robberies regularly. I will do my best to win all of the events and get Families on top. I will try my best to at least get 80% of turf and 100% graffiti profit every hour. Also, I will have a professional ranking system.

12-The leader

11-The deputy families

10-Under deputy

9-Captain

8-Captain assistant

7-Trufer

6-Spray team leader

5-Enforcer

4-Spray team

3-OG families

2-New families

1-Suspended

Also I ,will havhave aofessional ranking system

Strike 1 - Verbal warning
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

IllVariableDobermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif
Would be a shit leader he doesn’t know any rules don’t pick this bum lol

JohnCenaTheIII

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Jay
2. 18
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. lil tony#6568
6. Shaquile Oatmeal
7. 4642

1. Leader of...Families

I want to be leader of Vagos because I have past gang experience, i have been in vagos, marabunta, bloods, and in these gangs i have had lots of fun and i always enjoy doing gang RP.

I would also like to get leader because i know all the ghetto rules and i feel like if i was to get leader I could ensure fun within the gang while still making sure all the members are following rules and are familiar with the ghetto rules and punishments for them.

I also think with the experience I have in the city and the friends ive made that would be interested in joining i could most definitely lead a gang that will be successful at events and menaces of LS,

Lastly, I was High command of many orgs before so I have previous experience and I know what it takes to lead a gang and in my opinion I have what it takes to be one of the best gang leaders in the city.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Turf Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the turf team, giving members on the turf team tips and tricks, making sure all the turf members are showing up during turfs and overall managing the turf team. I would then also have a rank called "Turf thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the turf team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the turf captain and fill the ghetto map in green. ;)
  2. I will make sure when being recruited members are thoroughly interviewed and tested on their knowledge of ghetto rules. For example, I will have a specific team of people/rank that is assigned to recruiting members and they will be provided with a interview manual which will consist of questions regarding rules like "Are you allowed to run into HQ while being chased by another gang?" and i will add in a statement that makes my recruiting team aware players must be 5 years old in the city just to steer clear from recruiting members who join and arent active in the city and to ensure they have atleast someexperience within the city.
  3. I would also like to have a separate "bank account" for the gang, this will NOT be the IC organization balance but i would like to have ONE TRUSTED member in the gang that keeps a percent of the money we earn and are rewarded with from events and the money saved will be used to help members in the gang buying skills that will help them in the gang. For example, the pickpocket skill is $300.000 and if a member wasnt able to afford the skill on their own and had not earned it we could help them by providing some money to go towards buying the skill.
  4. During store robberies and other events i will announce strict comms, this means that over the radio members should refrain from unnecessary conversations and until informed otherwise by me the chatter on radio should only consist of, callouts and information that is important or helpful during the event.
  5. (This wont be required but it will be suggested to all members.) To refrain from getting warnings and having members get punished I would like any members that are going out to rob, ghetto clap and doing sprays to inform me or a high command over radio where they are going and what they are going to do.
  6. From what ive seen around the city i know some people will start "mixing" during RP situations when others break rules, to try and avoid this i will try to tell all my members when a other player breaks the rules in a situation to just continue the situation if possible and grab bodycam of what the player is doing wrong and make a report after the situation or if the situation can no longer be continued they should just make sure the incident is on bodycam and walk away from the situation without mixing or insulting others

Afnan Santos

Captain
Player
Information.
1. Your name IRL: Zeeshan Mirza
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Zeeshan_Mirza#9224
6. Your Nickname: Zeeshan Mirza
7. Your ID: 336

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
The first reason is, i am 52 years icly and well know about rules, many times work as Deputy Leader and one time Ballas leader. I have only 2 goals Turf and Ghetto Clapping.

2. Well experienced of ghetto clapping, know all the graffiti locations, know about events, handle the tense situation. Weekly meeting with gang members, Remove toxicity from their roots. New faces will comes in ghetto for fight.

3. Daily store robbery, Daily FZ, Battleship well managed clandestine. The Families will be the criminal gang of the city. it's warehouse always full with weapons. Everyone feel friendly environment and in this way they will fight for their gang and attend all events.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. My advice is to improve the RP level and friendly environment in the organization.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated and provide them guns for fight and always be ready for any ghetto situation. For any Ghetto situation warehouse will be open every time for our boys to take guns and go for fight.

3. I try to add peoples who know rules, RP level and situations.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang. My dm is always open for my boy
+for family leader

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
Information.

Additional information

The first reason is, i am 52 years icly and well know about rules, many times work as Deputy Leader and one time Ballas leader. I have only 2 goals Turf and Ghetto Clapping.

2. Well experienced of ghetto clapping, know all the graffiti locations, know about events, handle the tense situation. Weekly meeting with gang members, Remove toxicity from their roots. New faces will comes in ghetto for fight.

3. Daily store robbery, Daily FZ, Battleship well managed clandestine. The Families will be the criminal gang of the city. it's warehouse always full with weapons. Everyone feel friendly environment and in this way they will fight for their gang and attend all events.

1. My advice is to improve the RP level and friendly environment in the organization.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated and provide them guns for fight and always be ready for any ghetto situation. For any Ghetto situation warehouse will be open every time for our boys to take guns and go for fight.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang. My dm is always open for my boys.
Zeeshan Mirza can be good leader

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1.Hamza
2. 21
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. 5-10 Hours
5. Luce Pluxury#1131
6. Luce
7. 44577

Additional Information
Leader of Famlies

2. Why I want to be leader of this specific organization?

one of the gangs where I've been a member for so manyr time , and everyone I know and those that support me are those I met there. The gang where I learned the most, where I moved from just being a member to a leader, and where I learned how to get better and how to lead. I have since led many different gangs as a deputy/high command (en1,en2). In case I get this opportunity, I would like to make it clear that Families are one of the most precious gangs that people don't understand. I have people that can help me and assure that I will get terrorist org and I will work my hardest to make this gang the best. I believe that all my past experiences in gangs have proved me to be a great leader and I'm sure anyone there with me would agree.

In my opinion, I am the perfect candidate to lead Famlies because I have been deputy/high-ups in gangs many times, I have a lot of experience with gang activities, and I have also led them,

My deputies are there to help me, I know how things work, and I have a lot of experience leading people. I think, and I know that I can do way better. I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

- I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players and Bloods is one of the gangs which new flights join, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in marabunta and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

3. My advice to Improve Rp?

To improve Rp, I advise keeping the gang alive and doing gang activities. I will be robbing stores clandestinely. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the rp really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing I'll make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using RP chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

My Goals for this gang:
. Make Famlies to be the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations all day long
. Get 100% Turf
. Be best in events like clandestine, battleships and subs

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1.Hamza
2. 21
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. 5-10 Hours
5. Luce Pluxury#1131
6. Luce
7. 44577

Additional Information
Leader of Famlies

2. Why I want to be leader of this specific organization?

one of the gangs where I've been a member for so manyr time , and everyone I know and those that support me are those I met there. The gang where I learned the most, where I moved from just being a member to a leader, and where I learned how to get better and how to lead. I have since led many different gangs as a deputy/high command (en1,en2). In case I get this opportunity, I would like to make it clear that Families are one of the most precious gangs that people don't understand. I have people that can help me and assure that I will get terrorist org and I will work my hardest to make this gang the best. I believe that all my past experiences in gangs have proved me to be a great leader and I'm sure anyone there with me would agree.

In my opinion, I am the perfect candidate to lead Famlies because I have been deputy/high-ups in gangs many times, I have a lot of experience with gang activities, and I have also led them,

My deputies are there to help me, I know how things work, and I have a lot of experience leading people. I think, and I know that I can do way better. I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

- I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players and Bloods is one of the gangs which new flights join, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in marabunta and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

3. My advice to Improve Rp?

To improve Rp, I advise keeping the gang alive and doing gang activities. I will be robbing stores clandestinely. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the rp really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing I'll make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using RP chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

My Goals for this gang:
. Make Famlies to be the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations all day long
. Get 100% Turf
. Be best in events like clandestine, battleships and subs
Approved - Leader of Families | Luce Valentino Dear curator this is the application link he copied
from

onurA045

Player
Player
1. onur
2. 18 years old
3. GMT+03:00
4. 8-10 hours usually
5. onurA045#8588
6. proxy one
7. 63889
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

(i). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

I am living in this city for 3-4 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 5-13 Hours
5. Your Discord : Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname : Luna Adrett
7. Your ID : 11405

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

- The first reason is that Leadership is my passion and I want to pursue my passion in Families, I have thousands of hours in Roleplay and I always wanted to be a Rebel/Bandit and promote illegal activities in the city, Being a Leader I will make sure that the members of Families. must act professionally, follow all the rules and make sure that they participate in every event like Clandestine , Store Robbery , NG Raid , Battleship and Turf wars.

- I have been high command in many gangs and have lead many families and I have seen many gangs fall down before their term ends and I truly believe that is because of the poor communication and lack of motivation between the leader and the members, I will make sure that my communication is continuous , gentle and skillful with the members and I will always do everything in my hand to get them give their finest performance in the gang.

- I want to make Families the best gang in the city with the time and hard work I am willing to put in.

I am very kind hearted soft spoken and disciplined person . I take my duty very serious which makes me a good leader to lead his team throughout any phase they went in.

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day !!!

Nilesh

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: Rohan Sharma
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Rohan Sharma#3880
6. Your Nickname: Rohan Hooking
7. Your ID: 12377

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

New_Project.jpg

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL: Manas Satya
3. Time zone: IST
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Manas Badmash

7. Your ID: 3318

ADDITIONAL
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do u want to be leader?
i. I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery.
ii. I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour
iii. I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer
3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY
i. I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.
ii. We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunation in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid
we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.
iii. Will be Keeping active deputy that have are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs
iv. After every event the bonus will be alloted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang
v. To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be alloting seperate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a long

MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES -
i. National Guard Chief of SOF
ii. National Guard Colonel
iii. National Guard Major
iv. Ballas Graffiti worker
v. Families King Pin
vi. Government Senior Staff
vii. FIB Black OPS Agent
Viii. EMS Professor
ix. EMS Air Rescue Officer (ARO)

x. Government Junior Staff

I will be able to Manage the gang easily due to my previous experiences

-REGARDS
MANAS BADMASH
BADMASH ON TOP

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1.Your name IRL: Subhajit Mal
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: AxoFear#7900
6. Your Nickname: Axofear Badmash
7. Your ID: 12377

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

New_Project.jpg

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL: Manas Satya
3. Time zone: IST
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Manas Badmash
7. Your ID: 3318

ADDITIONAL
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do u want to be leader?
i. I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery.
ii. I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour
iii. I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer
3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY
i. I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.
ii. We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunation in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid
we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.
iii. Will be Keeping active deputy that have are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs
iv. After every event the bonus will be alloted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang
v. To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be alloting seperate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a long

MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES -
i. National Guard Chief of SOF
ii. National Guard Colonel
iii. National Guard Major
iv. Ballas Graffiti worker
v. Families King Pin
vi. Government Senior Staff
vii. FIB Black OPS Agent
Viii. EMS Professor
ix. EMS Air Rescue Officer (ARO)
x. Government Junior Staff

I will be able to Manage the gang easily due to my previous experiences

-REGARDS
MANAS BADMASH
BADMASH ON TOP

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
Information.

Additional information

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang. My dm is always open for my boys.

Behroz Shahh

EX-LEADER OF FAMILIES
Player
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ABOUT ME : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1-Your Name : SYED BEHROZ HASSAN BUKHARI SHAH

2-Your Age : 14
3-Time Zone : GMT + 5:00 ( Pakistan standard time )
4-Average online per day : In past few days i was busy but now i try to maintain average online of 4 to 6 hours
5-Your Discord : Behroz shah#0416
6-Your Nickname : Behroz shah
7-Your ID : 31037

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1. Leader of :

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

2. Why do you want to be leader of This Particular Organization?

I want to be leader of this particular organization because i know how to lead a gang and have very much experience in criminal organizations . I have been on high posts in EN02, and now I feel that I can lead this post with no warnings. also i have found many ways to improve RP in my organization. ( we will talk about it in Q3 ).

I want to be leader because I want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to RP in the city and I want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , FZ , hostage situation , bs and more)

I have a lot of experience in gangs especially families that's why families and bloods is my
favorite.

I want to clear my term with no warnings and I feel Insha'Allah I will.

I want to get known as the best leader with in the history of Families and remain a good person in peoples mind.

I will capture all the ghetto area under Families Insha'Allah.

I left EN02 for sometime and was on EN01 and have developed some skills like how to negotiate with admins, other Organization members.

At the end of my term of Families I will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs

I know all the rules of play on RP

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization ?

So I Have many ideas to improve RP Level under my rule,
Lets begin with
Warn system,

Warn System in my Organization:

So in my Organization I will introduce a warn system in which if you break a rule you get 1 warning if somene have (1 warn the he will be demoted 1 time and if he have 2 warns then he will be demoted twice) , there will be 3 warning for each person, If someone exceeds with 3/3 warn then he will be kicked from Organization and can not join again.

Blacklist system:
In my Gang there if someone try's to breaks a Rule that can cause Warn to Leader/Organization . He/she will be Black Listed from organization until my term is over.

Promotion and Demotion system:
So I will introduce a promotion system just like Real life Organizations. If someone just join gang and he just take guns etc. and is not seen in Events then he will be demoted but if someone is seen in Events then we will consider him and after some conversation with my deputy's and HC's we will promote him/she.

Fair chance:
So in my organization everyone will get a fair chance to proof themselves. E.G: If someone just joined the Organization and is good shooter, knows all the rules then he will be considered by my Turf team leader and he will give a test. If he passes the test then he will be promoted to Turfer from Rank1. He will be given fair chance.
we will send new gang members to negotiate with the org.. members so they can experience rp and have fun! this will also develop a skill in them

Using different strategies :
After negotiating with the Curators and Administrators I will use some different strategies in events. E.G: Allies with Different Organization in Hostage situation.

Assigning players different jobs:
I will assign a Turf Leader and Turf Deputy to Hire Turfers for Organization and some HC's to teach new players proper RP. I will assign some players for Interview.

Trial System:
After players join The Organization they will be invited on discord and there they would be given a form to fill. If they fail the test then they will only be demoted and trained by HC's.
This system will clear corrupt High Commands.

So these were the things which i will do to increase level of RP in the Organization.

My Aims in this Organization:

-Completing my term with no Warnings.
-Taking 100% Graffiti
-Taking 100% Turf
-Developing a good image as a leader around the players
-Best Leader in the history of Families

Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

Ex deputy of Black Mafia family (Mafia)
Families recuruiter
families turfer
Experienced of all criminal organizations.

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Efe
Your age : 17
Time zone : GMT+3
Average online per day : 8-9 hours
Your Discord : Safy#3946
Your Nickname : Safy Pluxury
Your ID : 34259

Additional information

1. Leader of Famillies

First of all, I want to maximize the activity of this organization and its dominance in the ghetto. and I am aware that I need to ensure the activity of the people in my organization in order to achieve this.

Secondly , as a leader, I want my organization to follow and execute the Events's at the best time and in the best way. I will choose my deputies and hc's among experienced and knowledgeable people who will follow this issue.

Thirdly, I believe that my experience on the legal side, , can make my organization very strong and resilient against legal people, because I know how gangs should defend themselves

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1.As a leader, it is very important for me and this city that the people in my organization know the rules well and stick to them.

2.it is very important for me as a leader to ensure that the people in my organization get along well with each other and become very strong, because unity and solidarity are very important when it comes to the gang.

3. also i will make the best rank system for my organization and people's previous gank experience and rp knowledge will be important for this

Rank system:

12- Leader
11- Deputy Leader
10- Under Deputy
9- Turf Leader
8 - Druglord
7- Graffits
6- Turfer
5- Gangster
4- Enforcer
3- Ghetto Clapper
2- Starter Famillies
1- Freeze

Punishment System:
Strike 1: Verbal Talk
Strike 2: Demotion + 24 hours freeze
Strike 3: 7 Day Blacklist

Last edited:

dhruv pruthi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Dhruv
2. Your age -18
3. Time zone IST/GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day weekdays like 6 hours and in weekends more then 9 hours a day
5. Your Discord Dhruv Uzumaki#6826
6. Your Nickname Dhruv Uzumaki
7. Your ID- 58117

1. Leader of...Families
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Families organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders
When i was in marabunta grande i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of marabunta grande and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

2. I've been in marabunta grande previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

ii) I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

iii) Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement.I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay; More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.

A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.

A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.

IC I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.

Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.

In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Last edited:

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
The following players have been selected for Families interviews at 16:00 server time on 4th December

Hexton Froster#1856 - Hexston Froster - 64354
Safy#3946 - Safy Pluxury - 34259

The application for The Families Leader are now Closed.​

akib khan786

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arman Raza
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day- 5- 6 Hrs
5. Your Discord: Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nicknam- Paradox Rich
7. Your ID :21707
Additional information

1. Leader of: Famillies
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

Firstly, I’ve been in this platform of grand RP for over a year and a half, I can firmly say I have a very high RP level and knowledge in everything that has to do with city rules, and how to handle RP situations. I have experience in every single kind of RP life. HC in every single LEO and GANG I’ve wanted to join and be a part, that’s due to my known experience and connections I’ve gotten throughout years of playing in this city.
After some consideration with myself and some friends I believe I have a special enough way of leading to be one of the if not the most successful gang leader GRP has seen. (More on that on rp advice)
I have high hopes to win the 100% for the current turf season. I have myself a very good and trained turf team that are more than waiting for me to get the chance to lead this org.
I am a very active player in the cities of GRP.
Especially with my gang experience of en1, I and I believe that a successful gang has to have an active and passionate leader for it to be successful. That’s why I believe I would be the best fit for leading bunta.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice to improve the RP within my organisation is, firstly making sure I got my active gang member and HC at every timezone to respond to events +making sure everyone that know who’s on top! Also I’m planning to do something not many people have done in illegal orgs .Player Training, I’m planning to get myself a small team of HC from different time zones , and this training team are gonna teach every gang member every single rule that affects gangs, events, and how to handle complicated RP situations. By making that , I can be sure that I Will never receive a warning about non-rp situation untill my term is finished. Of course I’m going to do at least 4 FZ raids every week And 1store+gun store robbery every single day I can, I’m really expecting to get my gang to be a terrorist org. Because my goal is to make a terror in this city. another goal that i have is to get my gang to be the most active gang in every single RP way, and making sure to feared ash. I sincerely think that the only way to be sure that the PR will always be respected is to add training to teach them everything there is to know! this way I will keep the RP at the highest level within my gang!

specific information:
expected deputies:
turf deputy: cory halper
event lead deputy: peanut katan
and I'll like to find the next 2 IC'ly

(from rank 9+ u can ask me or a deputy to be a part of trainers team, that ofc will give out some big bonuses...)
and I'll like to find the next 2 IC'ly

my experience:
EN3 NG,FIB,SAHP, EX: NG, MAJOR,FIB BLACK OPS AGENT,SAHP DUEPUTY CHEIF, for bloods/families/vagos multiple times. and HC for bunta/ballas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom