Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Ace

Player
Player
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL - Ansh Pal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7 to10 hour
5. Your Discord - stapat_
6. Your Nickname - Ansh Kaisen
7. Your ID - 103267

Additional information
1. LEADER of Blood Street Gang

2. Three reasons are Listed Below.

• As, We see that In En2 Bloods street GANG is not active as other Gangs,If I get The LEADERSHIP Of this Organisation I Just do All the Events and take this Gang most active gang I am really interested In this Gang Leadership I HAVE a much experience For this Post Because I Am Hr at Lspd in past and more in Goverment. I fell like I have enough Experience To Become The LEADER OF Bloods. I know How this All System Work I am Twice Deputy In Ballas And Families.I Will Do all The events On Day

• Ammunation Store Robbery
• millitary Base Raid
• Clands (atleast 4 times per day)
• Active Graffiti System
• 24/7 Store Robbery

Second is that I Have Good Leadership skills I Am Co Leader Of The Famous And rich Family The Kaisen Family and I have Knowledge of good Rules About Ghetto. If I Become Leader Of this Organisation I will do high rp I only have 2 Deputy those have great Knowledge of organisation.
I will Only Invite those people Who knows rules And do High rp And have Atleast 5 years in the city.

I will maintain High RP in My organisation For good rp Experience to all. My Ranking System Is:
1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Member
4. Soldier
5. Gangster
6. Graffitier
7. Commander
8. Supervisor
9. Warlord
10. Druglord
11. Event manager
12. Senior Manager
13. Underdeputy
14. Deputy
15. Leader

These are my ranking system for the Organisation.

• Third Is that I Have A dream of becoming A Leader Of The unofficial Organisation from my child, My Father Is Highcommand of the Blood Gang I also Have a dream of becoming the leader I always think of that how this organisation works and then I just prepared my skills for this organisation - Shooting Skills, fighting skills, Stay clam in Any Hiper Situation, Great knowledge of Rules
all things I Just do For the Leadership of Blood Street Gang, And Now I have a Opportunity of becoming LEADER of this Gang I have really Do hard work for this organisation Be nice and Have a good And postive Feeling to everyone in my Organisation.

3. I have A request To say that Unofficial Organisations should also do High rp Like govwrm Organisations.

mop Mojo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : mop mojo
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hr
5. Your Discord : mop mojo
6. Your Nickname : spac rio
7. Your ID : 102402

Additional information

1. Which organization are you applying for?
1.Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (Three reasons, and explanations for each reason)

I have been leader of several organizations in the past and know very well how a gang works. I am a leader by nature and was one of the most active gangs in my last term as leader, I have a group of players who are ready to join the gang to be able to give us more RP and events to do, I know well the rules for the leader and the rules for my members. The Bloods are a very aggressive gang and I believe that my group would be perfect to continue the aggressive reputation of the Bloods. My family members never have the opportunity to join organizations because of our wars with other gangs already and the fact that we are a mafia the legal does not do us well, so that is my reason why I specifically want bloods like gang.

3. Your advice for improving the level of RolePlay in the organization.
The first thing I always did as a leader was to take a day to discuss with my members how the gang works. I make sure everyone understands the rules and the consequences that follow. I find it very important to make strong attacks to bring more RP to not just my organization but to all the others.

Thanks for your consideration.
tenor_1.gif

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
1. Your name IRL : Parth
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hr per day
5. Your Discord : ivypluxury
6. Your Nickname : Ivy Pluxury
7. Your ID : 91775

1. Leader of : Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be proficient leader within an organization is characterized by a unique blend of strong interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and a genuine commitment to the well-being and development of the team

Effective communication is at the core of their leadership style, fostering an open and collaborative environment where ideas can flourish. A successful leader inspires trust and respect by leading by example, demonstrating integrity, and making decisions that align with the organization's values.

I want to complete the FZ raids + Turf + ghetto activity + store robbery. I want to posses the ability to adapt to change, embracing innovation while maintaining a clear focus on the organization's mission and goals. Furthermore, a good leader recognizes the importance of cultivating a diverse and inclusive workspace, understanding that a variety of perspectives contributes to overall success.

Provide Training:

Before engaging in role-play, provide training on relevant skills and techniques. This could include communication strategies, active listening, empathy, or conflict resolution techniques. Make sure participants understand the key concepts before applying them in the role-play.

Create Realistic Scenarios:
Develop scenarios that mirror real-life situations team members may encounter. This helps participants relate to the scenarios and enhances the realism of the role-play. Realistic scenarios make it easier for participants to apply their skills in actual work situations.

Make It Fun:
Inject an element of fun into the role-play to make the learning experience enjoyable. This could involve gamification, team challenges, or incorporating humor into scenarios. A positive and engaging atmosphere can enhance the effectiveness of the role-play.

zeeshan shah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Zeeshan shah
2. 20
3. 5
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Zeeshan
2. 20 years
3. GMT +5:30
4. 5 to 6 hours
5. titan#9292
6. Zee
7. 118677
1. Leader of blood
2. Being leader of blood I will not only create a strong gang but aim to make blood the strongest it has ever been. I plan on focusing on all aspects, and not just a select few like Profits and events. I will insure that blood is not only involved in everything, but also in control of everything. Reason 2: Being blood leader is my chance to show the city that a gang can be strong with numbers and good high commands to lead those numbers. Reason 3: Alongwith being active in every gang event possible, I will be aiming for 100% turfs and to maximize spray profits and bonuses to ensure everyone is making the money they deserve for the work they are putting in.
3. To improve the role play, I would rely more on speeches and not on shit because the whole thing is shit on me because sack I would always try as the last option to take weapons from you and to lead the gang rp with the blood slogan and the greeting must holbe said because blood primary language is Mexican. We say to ourselves under an ermano and the OG say Hijo stands for daughter / son.

Starkopian

"𝔎𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔬𝔩"
Player
1. Your name IRL - Suyash Pawar
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 TO 7 HRS
5. Your Discord - Starkopian7854
6. Your Nickname - Starkopian Badshah
7. Your ID - 44612

Additional information
1. Leader of the Bloods Street Gang

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I have a strong desire to lead and to help others succeed.
  • I have a deep understanding of Marabunta Grande's culture and values.
  • I am confident in my ability to make Bloods Street Gang a more powerful and respected organization.
3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• Encourage members to use their imaginations and to be creative in their roleplay.
  • Provide opportunities for members to practice their roleplaying skills in a safe and supportive environment.
  • Hold members accountable for their roleplaying quality and for their adherence to the gang's rules and standards.

Last edited:

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Tuğra
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 4 - 6 hours
5. Your Discord : coffinson
6. Your Nickname : Tugra Coffinson
7. Your ID : 76115

1. Leader of : Blood Street Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

(1 - )
My favorite gang right now the needs a BLOODS gangs leader,reason for wanting to be leader of the gang.I gave this gang at least 2 months and I have seen many leaders successful and unsuccessful Why should I be disgraced in other gangs when I have so much knowledge and experience? I GAVE MY MONTHS TO THIS GANG. I was imprisoned, I was punished, I was tortured, I was blackmailed...but I didn't equip the gang with inexperienced people.I'm making this application for the good of the gang.

(2 - ) I came to the highest rank after the leader in the gang once and I was very successful at that time. Many of my friends insisted that they give us a high rank but I do not give rank to people who do not deserve it and for this reason many of my friends became my enemies they became legal when they were illegal they fought against me and especially to the BLOODS GANG. I'm here to show them our strength.

(3 - ) I SEE A LOT OF OLD DAYS IN BLOODS GANG then there were those whose heart beat with the gang but that spirit is no more. I AM HERE TO BRING THAT SPIRIT TO BLOODS . I joined many gangs but THE PLACE OF BLOODS GROUP IS DIFFERENT i love a lot , I always want to be there and be #1 , but I haven't seen it lately. I WILL catch the old spirit and be the nightmare of the police, soldiers and FIB STAFF.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
-Negotiations are an important topic for both gang and rp and city rules. If the person joining the gang does not meet the required age limit and does not know the city rules, it is forbidden to join the gang.If we want to protect ourselves from warnings we have to prepare very strong questions and take peoples interviews one by one.

-I will not condemn the gang to buy weapons on the Black Market by giving them loads of armor, ammo, and weapons.

- HAVE VERY EXPERIENCED DEPUTYS who will take care of our gang while Im gone and have an event at the same time.

-I HAVE A BONUS SYSTEM AT THE END OF ALL WINNING EVENTS!

-My goal is to create the best The BLOODS in history.

Thank you for considering my application.

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
1. Your name IRL
Aviraj singh yadav
2. Your age
20 year old in IRL
3. Time zone
GMT +5:30
5. Your Discord
.yermi
6. Your Nickname
Caius Tyler
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...Bloods

I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know bloods on smaller sever so I already know how I can lead the organization and here are a few ic information that I would enforce.
-
The main goal of us will be the arms trade because the arms make more sales than the drugs and make the family one of the strongest they should be.
Obtaining information will be driven by torture, we will find the person who is from the army or something, take them with us and torture them until they have spat everything out, but if they don't get anything out, they will be knocked down in a not so nice place.
The personal protection is a bit difficult teamer but is not so easy to find it will depend on the payment how many guys will stay with the person but would say a maximum of 3-4 people because that should be enough except for the person we are in Protect should come into the SG a small action is started which is not so good / SG. Storming.
But one of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
-
There is more information but I would only clarify it via dm on dc if you have the idea to accept me because of prices .. but that will still be there after the time

1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on (I would ask more about this during my interview if chosen bc im not sure if it falls under metagaming) creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc
  4. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Spray Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the spray team, giving members on the team tips and tricks, making sure all the spray team members are doing sprays every hour and overall managing the team of people who volunteer to go do sprays. I would then also have a rank called "Spray thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the spray captain and take over as many spray locations possible.

Last edited:

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang

1) Hello there everyone I’m back I want Bloods again because I see no one can control the gang like I did I want to bring Bloods come on top so everyone knows Bloods will be in good term with good leader and be the most active gang I want to give other gang the fight which they want I want to bring the ghetto back with my ballas people and we will if I get it

2) honestly have a amazing leader in everything organization will be good and I think Bloods or any gang did not have this after my term I feel my gangs is going down because people are not caring about it a lot so let’s make Bloods on top again

3) honestly who knows me I’m chill guy which I don’t want family problem in my gang which I don’t like people fight because of family things in gang and I like everyone to learn 1 or 2 things from me which will lead them in good position if they want leadership

4) I want everyone to have good behavior in gang and have fun also and play the events for fun and it does not matter in my gang if you high command or lower rank we all are human beings with same rights but little bit of power to use in org but not allow to use it for fun everyone should be equal in my gang and having fun with each other.

1) Learn the rule good because it will be better for you

2) Not recruiting everyone who does not know anything want to join the org pass my interview which all my high command will ask

3) Not breaking rules for fun or for stupid things so the gang gets warning

4) The gang will improve the role play so other gang do the same I hope

5) All through those varieties of months, I discovered that proper RP is rich in criminal companies of the city, however gangs lack it enormously. i'd recommend gangs to create more RP situations in-among every different, as an example specific gangs creating a financial deal or protection deal and growing greater lore inside the metropolis that manner. even though alliances already exist, what i'm advising is a bit more complex and deeper than that, if gangs play with whole on RP, even some situations which come to be on forums and aren’t rule breaks, could be dealt in an RP scenario (If a situation is a rule wreck it have to bypass on forums of route). there may be continuously tension between gangs and gang leaders, but I suppose that tension ought to come to be a healthful competition if gangs are inclined to exercise greater RP, alternatively of getting conflicts with every extraordinary OOC and having dialogue board wars.

Thank you for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL : Vaibhav Singh
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hrs
5. Your Discord : carlaa.a
6. Your Nickname : Carlaa Akatsuki
7. Your ID : 55734

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

• From the starting of my journey in this city I played my character as a gangster. My first Organisation was a Gang I learned the basic rules of gangs and gained a lot of experience in gangs. From being a newbie in the gang to becoming the Deputy of the Bloods and Vagos Gang and under deputy of all the gangs. I’ve came a long way. And as of now I think I have enough experience to run a gang.
  • I have a lot of experience of managing people and leading the events
  • I have a good communication skills and I know how to interact with people which will help me to make gang active and run it smoothly and make the Bloods Street Gang active amongst all the Gangs.
  • I Want to make the Bloods Street best rather than any other gang, I will do activity as much as possible to make Bloods active in ghetto and in events as well . I will also try to do 100% turf and 100% spays.

• I will do everything to help new people in the city to understand gang rules which will help them to do Gang Roleplay in a proper ways. It will also help other players in the city in maintaining Roleplay. I will also encourage friends and family members to join BLOODS STREET GANG.
  • I will introduce new players to the Gang Events and taking control over them. While making sure they don’t break server rules and also ask experienced players to guide them.
  • As we all know most of the people only know about Clandestine, Battleship , Submarine , Turf and Store robberies I will introduce them with more gang events that we have for eg:- Robbery of encashment, Attacking the informant, Vehicle Theft, Gang Raids and Organisation tasks which most of the people don’t know about.

Thankyou for reviewing my Application

REGARDS
    CARLAA AKATSUKI

River Lees

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jared
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: river_6422
6. Your Nickname: Jared
7. Your ID: 99466

1. Leader of... Bloods

I want to become leader because I have had a lot of experience in all of the gangs EN2 and 3. I feel like that I have the experience to become a leader and lead Bloods to the top. If I get leadership I will bring in experienced deputies that know what they are doing so the term will be successful. Bloods has always been my home on EN 2 and 3.

My experience in some gangs were that some people who are new to the city joins the gang and does not know what to do. They would get the gang in trouble so many times and I felt sad because I wanted the Role Play to continue with no rule breaks.
That's why in my term every member will be asked hard questions in the interview so we know that they know the rules.

I will make many events that will help my members to stay on there feet and not get bored and leave. That's one big issue that some orgs face is that it can sometimes be to boring so then people leave and join some where els.

1. Before inviting the person to the gang I will make sure that they know the rules back to front. If a new player asks to join I will provide them with the correct server rules to learn from and understand.

2. Creating events/scenarios that have high Role Play standers in them so my members don't have to stand at HQ all day and do nothing I want action in this my gang we will always be on the move.

3. I will take quick action if there is any toxic behaviour in my gang. I will demote if orders from high command are not followed.

4. The Bonus System will be given out fairly there will be no member that will get more than the other all will get the same. The way to get your bonus is to show that you are active, attend events and 100% turf.

My Personal Goals For the Gangs:

Have Two Successful Terms

100% Turf

To Take Control Of Ghetto

My Ranks

15- Boss
14- Underboss
13- God Father
12- Capo
11- Turf Leader
10- OG
-----High Command-----
9- Turfer
8- Graffiti leader
7- Warlord
6- Graffiti
5- Shooter
4- Hunter
3- Killer
2- Cleaner

1- Freeze

Last edited:

Lyneeexx

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Muhammed
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT +03:00
Average online per day: 4-5 Hours ( in weekend 6+ Hours )
Your Discord: lynexvw
Your Nickname: Lynex Nomiss
Your ID: 89193

1. Leader of Bloods

. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1- When I started at En1 I was Under-Deputy in the term Richard Gravitas and thanks to him I learned a lot of gang rules and more I helped people how to get in and more. I want to be a gang leader, I want to activate the gang. I want it to be the best gang in town.
2- I want them to deal with the deputy and high commands gang during the hours I am not present. I want to set this gang to 0 warning. And I want it to be a nice rp.
3- These Bloods are the most important gang in the city, no one can make it while Bloods are here. I aim to reach 30 days with this best gang with 0 warning.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- I want do events with gang. Gun store robberies, store robberies, hostage situation and fz we will try do every day.
2- Before join to gang they need to take interniew because i don't want get any warning for gang if they say i have experience before we dont care we will keep ask questions if they want join to gang.
3- We want do good RP in hostage stations, Gun Store Robberies, Store Robberies and more....
4- Good Spray Team every at XX:40 they will start to do spray if we got good money from graffiti they will get bonus from organization.
5- I want creating a good turf team who can do %100 with less mistakes.
6- I don't want see in gang any toxic guy if i see any toxic guy in Bloods will be get kicked/blacklisted from organization.
7- When im not in the city the deputies will take my place.
8- I want everyone in my gang to learn the rules. Because I don't want to get my gang 1 warning or anything.
9- In gang will be strike system if he did wrong anything he will get 1 strike if he get 3 strike he will get kicked/blacklisted from gang.
10- In gang will be bonus system for per parachute ( in cland ) 25k and more...

Rank System:
(14) Leader
(13) Deputy
(12) Under-Deputy
(11) Warlord
10) Event Captain
(9) Og Bloods
(8) Executioner
(7) Turfer
(6) Spray Team
(5) Hitman
(4) Gangster
(3) Shooter
(2) Baby Bloods
(1) Freeze

My goals:
I will try to do %100 turf with my team.
Good Spray Leader and team.
We will try to be 20 People in every cland.
Without rule break.

Thanks for read it !

Efe Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Efe
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: efeali
6. Your Nickname: Efe Coffinson
7. Your ID:83562
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-I aspire to lead the Bloods Street Gang to create an environment where members have the most thrilling and enjoyable experience. I want to offer a fair chance to every member to prove themselves, ensuring that no one feels left out. I aim to make the gang a community where everyone's contributions are valued.

-I've been in good positions in both legal and illegal organizations, I've gained invaluable insights. Learning from the successes and mistakes of past leaders, including my own, has equipped me with the knowledge and skills to lead a gang. I am confident in my ability to take the gang to new heights based on this extensive experience.

-As I said before I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I can use the things that I learned from my experience for my gang's advantage. I know how it feels to be a high command and how hard it is, so I will choose my high commands precisely.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

-To keep members engaged and motivated, I will ensure that promotions are based on merit and capability. Recognizing and rewarding effort and skill will prevent my members from feeling left out and I think that this will keep them motivated.

-Organizing frequent activities like FZ raids and store/gun shop robberies will keep the roleplay experience fresh and exciting. By actively engaging members in diverse scenarios, we can prevent boredom and maintain a high level of rp.

-I also understand that just receiving the hourly pay check or the graffiti bonus is not enough, so I will give my members a bonus every time when it's possible.

Here is my ranking system:
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Right Arm
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
9. High Command
--- High Command---
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Controller
6. Grafitti Team
5. Gangster
4. Shooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Regards

Efe Coffinson

Somu Cursed

A Player From Odisha, India 🇮🇳
Player
Information ->

1. Your Name IRL - Somu
2. Your Age - 16
3. Your Time Zone - GMT +05:30
4. Average Online Per Day - 10 to 11 hours
5. Your Discord - s0mu69
6. Your Nickname - Somu Cursed
7. Your ID - 98815

Additional Information ->

Leader Of Blood Street Gang.

-> Having been a part of multiple gangs, I've gained extensive insights into their workings. However, my affiliation with the Bloods stands out; it's where I developed a profound love for the gang culture. My experience spans various events and activities, equipping me with the expertise to adeptly manage a gang, especially the Bloods.

-> My time with the Bloods has taught me invaluable skills in managing complex situations within a gang setting. I've developed a knack for handling diverse scenarios with precision and finesse, ensuring effective resolution and smooth operation of events.

-> I prioritize my availability to lead events within the gang. Moreover, I'm passionate about welcoming and guiding newcomers, providing them with insights into the gang's rules and events. My commitment to being an approachable leader and mentor can contribute significantly to the growth and cohesion of our gang.

3. Your Advices For Improving RolePlay Level In Organization.

-> I Will Encourage All Gang Members To Actively Participate In RP Events And Activities.
-> I Will Give Regular Bonus To The Active Members So That They Get Paid For Their Work.
-> I Will Do Store Robbery and Gunstore robbery regularly and keep the gang Active.
-> I Will Make Ghetto More Active By Doing Multiple Activities

My Ranking System ->

15 - Leader
14 - Deputy
13 - Turfer
12 - Under Deputy
11 - God Father
10 - High Command
9 - Graffiti Leader
8 - Clapper
7 - Graffiti Team
6 - Villain
5 - OG Blood
4 - Gangster
3 - Homies
2 - Freshers
1 - Freeze

Thanks For Reading.

Toha Tzariar

Everything has an End...!!!
Player
Information
1. Your name
IRL: Asfaqur Rahaman
2. Your
3. Time
zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per
day: 6-8
5. Your
Discord: Asfaqur rahaman#3140
6. Your
Nickname: Toha Tzariarr
7. Your
ID: 99884

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
- Los Santos
Vagos Under Deputy
- Bloods Event Leader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all, I have high command experience in gangs, and I worked as a deputy I know what a leader should do I want change and development during my term of office, and I know what needs to be done to keep the members loyal to the gang. I will try to make my gang top with my gang members.

2. A leader always helps his members. I truly care about the success and safety of each member. I believe that the gang will develop under my leadership and together with my gang members.
- I plan to make 100% turf with my best turfers.
- I will make Bloods the most active gang in the ghetto without 0 rule violations.

3. Your advice for improving the
RolePlay level in the organization.

First of
all, I have witnessed that the high commands of gangs cannot manage a community so I will choose my high commands carefully and there will be no confusion. And I will do my best to clean up the toxic inside the gang. Store Robbery / Gun Store Robbery / FZ Raid / Hostage Situtions I will make events every day.
- One of the main reason Is why I Want to lead the Bloods gang is to show my leadership skills and give a new face to lead The Bloods.
Here is my ranking system:
15. Boss.
14. Under Boss.
13. Godfather.
12. Mafia.
11. Event Manager.
10. Turfer.
9. Drug Lord.

--- High Command---
8. Grafitti Leader.
7. Shooter.
6. Enforcer.
5. Gangster.
4. Clapper.
3. Member.
2. Newbie.
1. Freeze.

Best Regards - Toha Tzariarr

Last edited:

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods interview at server time 16:00 on 15th November , 2023

Mikee Blu - 26123 - @shalom#1978

The Bloods Applications are now closed

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Abdellah
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 4 - 12 hrs
5. Your Discord : evil.404
6. Your Nickname : Evil
7. Your ID : 14809
Additional Information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
- Have a lot of experience in illegal orgs so i was HC in all gangs before.

- The gang's distinguished location so Bloods Street Gang located in the middle of ghetto so it will be near to fights with the other gangs and we like that.
- I like the red colour and Bloods Street Gang has this colour so it's good thing to me.

- Choosing people who will join well to be sure they won't brake the rules.
- Make store robberies, gun robberies.
- Attach all events.
- Be in ghetto, highway most of the time.
Some features in Mohammed Error :
- Old enough in the city.

- Have a lot of experience.
- Have a staff of Turfers, Leaders, High Commands.
- Have a experience to lead gang so i'm from the leaders in my fam ( Error404 ) from along time.
My Ranking System :

1. Freeze
2. LOA
3. Newbie
4. Gangster
5. Shooter
6. Graffiti Team
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Warlord
11. O.G
12. Godfather
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Leader
15. Leader

Some Goals :

- Most active gang in the city.
- 100% Graffiti.
- 100% Turf.
- Complete my term without any warnings.
- make this term best term for Bloods Street Gang.

Thank you for reading my application
My Greetings
Mohammed Error

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Tuğra
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 4 - 6 hours
5. Your Discord : coffinson
6. Your Nickname : Tugra Coffinson
7. Your ID : 76115

1. Leader of : Blood Street Gang.

(1 - ) My favorite gang right now the needs a BLOODS gangs leader,reason for wanting to be leader of the gang.I gave this gang at least 2 months and I have seen many leaders successful and unsuccessful Why should I be disgraced in other gangs when I have so much knowledge and experience? I GAVE MY MONTHS TO THIS GANG. I was imprisoned, I was punished, I was tortured, I was blackmailed...but I didn't equip the gang with inexperienced people.I'm making this application for the good of the gang.

(2 - ) I came to the highest rank after the leader in the gang once and I was very successful at that time. Many of my friends insisted that they give us a high rank but I do not give rank to people who do not deserve it and for this reason many of my friends became my enemies they became legal when they were illegal they fought against me and especially to the BLOODS GANG. I'm here to show them our strength.

(3 - ) I SEE A LOT OF OLD DAYS IN BLOODS GANG then there were those whose heart beat with the gang but that spirit is no more. I AM HERE TO BRING THAT SPIRIT TO BLOODS . I joined many gangs but THE PLACE OF BLOODS GROUP IS DIFFERENT i love a lot , I always want to be there and be #1 , but I haven't seen it lately. I WILL catch the old spirit and be the nightmare of the police, soldiers and FIB STAFF.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
-Negotiations are an important topic for both gang and rp and city rules. If the person joining the gang does not meet the required age limit and does not know the city rules, it is forbidden to join the gang.If we want to protect ourselves from warnings we have to prepare very strong questions and take peoples interviews one by one.

-I will not condemn the gang to buy weapons on the Black Market by giving them loads of armor, ammo, and weapons.

- HAVE VERY EXPERIENCED DEPUTYS who will take care of our gang while Im gone and have an event at the same time.

-I HAVE A BONUS SYSTEM AT THE END OF ALL WINNING EVENTS!

-My goal is to create the best The BLOODS in history.

Thank you for considering my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom