Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Boss Gaming

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name: AHAAN JAIN
2. Your age: 27
3.Time Zone: IST (GMT+5:30) Play at NA time zone
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your discord: BAD_BEAST#4252
6. Your nickname: AJ Richman
7. Your ID:1122

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have worked under both spheres of influences on the server1 for 6 months, the crime and the state. I understand how tiring the job of an admin could be since we have over a 1000 active players on our EN 1 server event after the launch of EN 2 serverand other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server. I will make sure not even a single person who approaches me for a problem, does not go back with empty hands. With my experience, I can also suggest people how to react RPly in a particular situation.I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does he/she will be punished.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management
d) cooperative, helpful, team worker, Active, Good choices, Creative

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes , I been Experience Alot of Organization Specific EMS , Government deputy , LSPD , Gangster Bloods , Gangster Marabunta & Natinal Guard , I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Ayden Carterr

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL:Nathan
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone: est
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord: realnathan#2712
6. Your Nickname:Ayden Carter
7. Your ID: 2857

Additional information
I want to become an admin because overall ive had a lot of fun in GRP due to good administration and I want to help maintain that level of RP. I have been playing the server for the past 5 months and feel i can help a lot as an admin with all my experience i have in the past 5 months i have been in this city for. I want to help the server out and make it more fun in RP. I want to enforce some good quality RP. I was an admin in the French server and helped a lot of players even if lasted just a week also i have been leader of The Families and have been in a lot of orgs on en 1 such as (all the gangs, lspd, fib, ) and have a lot of fun in these orgs

I am always calm in situation and will always stay professional in any situation i will always be at my best. Another one of my strength is that i am a hard working person and i always do my best to help anyone

I am a pretty quite person and shy person but dont worry it is getting better and better with the experience i have had in the past

yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Shiva Marneedi

Grand Roleplay
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shiva
2. Your age:23
3. Time zone: IST(playing at NA Timezone)
4. Average online per day: 18 - 21+ hours
5. Your Discord: ShivaPlaysYT#0941
6. Your Nickname: Shiva Marneedii
7. Your ID:152

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days in en1 , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

Last edited:

Devin Miller

U remember me?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Name IRL: Binit
2. Age: 21
3. Time Zone: NA
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: Kakashii#9979
6. In-game name: Devin Roy
7. In-game id: 6607

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.

2. What are your strength?

• I have a good leadership quality which came from my past admin experience in CrimeTown RP (whitelisted FiveM Server).
  • I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english.

3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.

Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

I don't own any business.

Rohith Reddy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rohith Reddy
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30 IST sometimes also playing at NA Timezone
4. Average online per day: 6+ hours
5. Your Discord: Omega x AG#6339
6. Your Nickname: Rohith Royal
7. Your ID: 319

Additional information

I have a lot of experience in server 1 and I came to server 2,I learnt a lot of things in the server 1 and I read all the rules and regulations of grand RP,I saw many people violating the RP rules and i want to punish whoever go against the RP rules ,I want to help new players who just started the game and don't know what to do and help leading to quality RP that they get a best experience playing grand RP.

I never interrupt people who are speaking, I am good listener.
I never lose my anger and talk bad.
I am so patient with people.
Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

If anyone don't follow the RP rules.
I sometime forget somethings and I will get lost in head.... happens with everyone.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Last edited:

Zane Noor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Zane
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: NA (CST)
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: zane#9907
6. Your Nickname: Zane Noor
7. Your ID: 1673

Additional information
I want to become an admin for a multitude of different reasons. I have been apart of the Grand RP project for almost a year now, and I believe I have the proper knowledge and skills to give back to the community and help the players that need it. I have lots of administrative experience on past servers, and I believe I can make a very positive contribution to EN Server 2. I am currently Deputy of FIB and have had a lot of past High Command experience in criminal originations on EN 1, so I have seen it all and I think it is time to take my experience and skills to the next level.

• I have a lot of past experience as an admin on previous Rage MP servers.
  • I am unbiased- I listen to both sides of the story before doing something.
  • I do not lose my temper when someone does not know or understand something.
  • I am an extremely fast learner which will help me fit into the position quickly.
  • I know the rules very very well.
  • I do not believe anything else will hinder me from being an admin.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes

Last edited:

Squ

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Ruben
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: killss#9999
6. Your Nickname : Osama Goto
7. Your ID:7002

Additional information
I can tell you many reasons why i should be Administrator on the server: Firstly i have ton of experience, starting from Grand Rp Systems ending to all the rules. i have been leader deputy many times in criminal organisations. I have been player for GrandProject since november 2020, from russian server.

I like to help people, In the server We have Tons of new players who just leave just because they didn't know what to Do in specific situations. I am ready to teach newbies to city for all systems work and all the questions they have.

• Expirince
  • Fast learning
  • Comunicative
  • Understanding
  • Everyone Has its own weakness. for me i am really not sure, thats what you should tell me, and judge me with.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes

Neo Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1 Your name IRL: Nehoray Cohen
2 Your age: 17
3 Time zone: GMT+2
4 Average online per day 10-13 hours a day
5 Your discord: Nehoray#2129
6 Your Nickname: Neo Eclipse
7 Your ID: 1569

Additional information

1Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because i know i can help the server im playing in the GRP project for 7 months know i have knowledge on the game so i think if someone will ask me a question or need any help i can help them and make the right decision if its punishment related
I want to help the rest of the admins maintain a good Roleplay experience in the city as for a lot of new members in the GRP server its their first time playing a RP server
i want to become an admin so i can help the players of this city and even the rest of the admins if they need help

2 What are your strengths?

Respect

I always make sure that if i talk to someone i respect them as respect is very important i will always try to be respectful to everyone i meet as if i want to be treated with respect i need to show respect first

Mature

Im very mature for my age as i do think maturity is very important as for example someone tries to curse me or to be disrespectful to me i will never be disrespectful or curse them back as if they decided to curse me its their decision

Spelling

My spelling is wrong sometimes so if i write something and im not sure that i wrote it right it will take me some time to check if its right

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i will be ready to leave Roleplay life to become an admin

5 Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)I don't own a business

Persy Jackson

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Urban
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ CET +1
4. Average online per day~ 8-10
5. Your Discord~ PersyHQ#8882
6. Your Nickname~ Persy Jackson
7. Your ID~ 4708

I would like to experience something else besides just the roleplay side of the server. Ive been enjoying playing on it as a normal player and to experience something new is my passion. I am a calm and understandble person and i can see myself in this position doing pretty well since i have previous experience.

2.What are your strenghts?
I have alot of previous experience as an admin. Ive been part of the staff team in 3 biggest slovenian roleplay servers called SloFutureRP, PeachTownRp, BlueSkyRp, i know u dont know them but i just named them as a proof. I also ran my own server couple months ago which we sadly had to close due to multiple reasons. in general i learned how to become a calm person under pressure. I am a fast learner so to learn new stuff wont be a problem. I am pretty mature for my age and nothing can really tip me off my nerve edge. Ever since i lost my job due to corona i can be on alot so i will be bringing activity into the team if i am accepted. I also have over 2200 hours in roleplay so i am pretty self avare of what i am doing. I am also pretty fluent in speaking english and i talk loud and clear so people understand me.

I have dislexya so i might mispell something sometimes but most of the times i double check my spellings.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
If that is what it takes to help and climb up the admin ladder then yes!

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes(downt own one)

OctumHD

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Adam
2. 16
3. GMT Scotland
4. 10+ hours
5. OctumHD#1690
6. Johnny Hooker
7. 1931

Additional information

I would like to receive the role as admin due to my extremely high free time, I'm always on the server playing, interacting and enjoying my time in the city, RP'ing my character to the max. I've been in a lot of organisations such as FIB, EMS, LSPD, GOV,GANGS I mention this because
it shows a brief example of how active and engaging I am with this game, it also indicates I know what I'm doing when it comes to these organisations which can be very effective when it comes to getting reports on these subjects.
I'm a very open minded, enthusiastic person, I'm also very eager to contribute my time to helping everyone in any way possible, and to learn some new skills and develop a stress free clean city for everyone to enjoy hassle free.

I'm a very understanding and helpful Person, I also enjoy communicating with people, but when it comes to a situation where someone's VDM etc,
I would listen to both sides because you never really know what actually happened if you don't, I'm very open to learning new skills and abilities to outreach into the grand community to help everyone I can,
the next section is some of my other skills> Good Understanding of the city rules and how the city functions, my grammar is brilliant, I'm a very calm person even when it comes to intense situations, I am also very patient.
most of the time I give informative advice to anyone asking questions, I'm also very mature for my age.

None.

Yes, I'm very eager to begin helping the community with my time and keep everyone happy, and i want to give back to the grand community.

I don't own a business.

Thank You For Taking The Time And Reading My Application And Hope To Hear Back, - Adam.

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
EN2
Information:
1. Kshitij Satija
2. 18
3. IST (+5:30)
4. 5 hours+
5. kshitijsatija#7616
6. Bruce Wayne
7. 1349
Additional Information
1. I am currently working for the government so as you can already see I like helping others and maintaining a decorum as well as keeping everything enjoyable, therefore I want to become an admin and keep doing so.
2. My strengths are understanding, critical thinking and being familiar with the role of leaders and people who manage stuff.
3. My greatest weaknesses, sometimes I may get confused and a bit irritating.
4. Yes I will be ready.
5. Yes.

Last edited:

Victoria Valkyrie

FurKhaaN
Player
Information
1. Furkan Sarı
2. 21
3. GMT + 3:00
4. 4-8
5. FurKhaaN 🍥#1342
6. Victoria Faith
7. 383
Additional information
1. First I want do my best bec I love this server and I wanna do better place there. Other things when TR server opening I will ready for become admin of Turkish Server
2. I am friendly and patient. I like the help humans.
3. I don't waste my time with troll people. Bec maybe if we talk with toxics maybe they can change their mind.
4. Yes I'm ready.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. IRL name: Karl
2. Your age: 17
3.Time Zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your discord: cyabru#6286
6. Your nickname: Lizi
7. Your ID:6252

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I want to help new players to understand how GRP works what it stands for and what we can do so they can enjoy spending their time on the server, I also want to help people learn RP, help out in situations that people need experienced player such as me. I have played on GRP project for over 2 years starting from Russian grand 2 and followed by ENG server 1, German Server 2, and ENG server 2. from all these years I have experienced a lot and have seen a lot in GRP if you ask around the current administration you can hear that i LOVE high RP situations I am currently bloods leader and I have done a lot of stuff witch will prove that I am skilled enough to be a GRP admin once again.

My strengths are:
Great understanding of situations that happen I can hear from both sides and then give my decision about it,
Keep calm in every single situation even if I am under pressure,
I can easly come up with really good solutions if there is a problem.

Currently I have none witch will affect me as a administrator

Yes I will.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes I will.

Raymond shea

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
IRL name: Raymond Shea
Time online:3-7 hours a day
Discord: Raymondshea#8874
Nick: Raymond Shea
ID:97

1: I've been on the server for a good six months on and off between en server 1 and en server 2
I would say I would want but I feel obligated to help make stuff go smoothly for new and old players

2: ability to learn and the ability to think logically for situations that occur I will look on both side be fair but stick to rules

3: the trait of over apologizing I don't want to disappoint or messup but it's something I've gotten better at

4: yes I fully agree and acknowledge

5:yes I understand there are rules and guidelines that are needed to be upheld

Benny Eclispe

Benny Rodriques
Player
1. Your name IRLRonaldo bicukaj
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 12hr
5. Your Discord Flamez#3849
6. Your Nickname Benny Eclipse
7. Your ID 7848

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin
I would like to become an admin to express my dedication to this server and by that i would like to work with this server and assist the admins in responding at apps and question i’ve had past experience in EN1 but this time i’m ready to give up rp to help this server in any means nesccary and this is one of the best server i have come across and is the only server that made me put these hours in so now i want to switch these hour to help dedicate my time to question that everyday rp ask i will be glad if you enjoyed reading this.…

2. What are your strength

• Enthusiasm.
  • Trustworthiness.
  • Creativity.
  • Discipline.
  • Patience.
  • Respectfulness.
  • Determination.
  • Dedication.
  • Time management
  • Focus.
  • Shyness.
  • Organization skills.
  • Sitting still.
Yes
Yes

infecto

Player
Player
Information
1. Robert Petrosyan
2. 17
3. Pacific Standard(NA West)
4. 8 hours
5. Infecto#0001
6. Infecto
7. 8115

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to help the server's community grow and improve beyond what it is now.
2. What are your strengths? I have lots of free time to put into the server, I have experience being staff, and I understand the server's community.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don't take admin situations with my organization members because I don't want to look biased.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I am ready to put my roleplay aside to be an admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Jad Atkin

Are you mad? Cuz I'm not
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Yousif
2. 20
3. Central European Time (UTC+1)
4. 8 - 10 hours
5. Cakes#1546
6. Jad Atkin
7. 1621

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I spent a lot of time playing in this server also I'm pretty sure that I have the enough experience required to know all the server rules. During playing in the server, I noticed that there is a missing quality of roleplaying and I want to increase it due to my creativity experience.
This server is getting populated day by day and I'm assuming that there is more new people will join and I want to be that person who will teach these new players the server rules, how to roleplay and how to be creative in RP situation also I will make sure that everyone will follow the rules and being ready to punish those who break it.

• I always make sure that I'm right before I take a decision about something
  • I'm good listener and I always like to help people
  • I speak three diferent languages which is : English,French and Arabic
  • I'm hard worker when I'm doing something that I like

My greates weaknesses is I'm always honest with people, when I see something wrong I just say it without any fearless.

Yes, I'm ready to leave RP life to become an admin

(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes without a doubt

Creed Fox

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Paddy
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT +1
4. Average online per day 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord CreedFox#2872
6. Your Nickname Creed Fox
7. Your ID is 2789

Additional information
I feel that I would be a good admin as I've had previous experience on fiveM servers and I feel like I would be willing to lose my RP life to help other players progress their RP situations and help them bring justice to the people who deserve it and help people in their time of need. I feel I would make a good admin as I can be strict and bring the correct punishments to the people who deserve it and I can help stop people from doing the wrong things in RP situations I feel if I were to be an admin in could help with all of these things I also feel I would be good as a curator for Either LSPD or FIB as I've had lots of experience in these organizations and know what too do and not to do, I feel I could be a good administrator as I am well known in the grand RP servers and I feel this would help not be staff disrespect I would also like to be an admin as I've had lots of knowledge about the game and I feel if I was an admin I would have more responsibility and could help players more when needed.
My strengths are helping people when needed, I can be calm minded in heated situations, I can bring the correct punishments to those who deserve it, I'm a strict person when enforcing the rules, I feel if I was an administrator I could help more people in succeeding and I would be able to punish the people who are doing the wrong things in RP situations, I am very well-spoken in English and I've got lots of knowledge in this and other RP servers as I've got a decent amount of hours in five m and I've got hundreds if not thousands of hours in grand RP
In my personal opinion, my greatest weaknesses are mainly just my dyslexia and my ADHD
most definitely I've had my fair share of RP situations and I feel that I would be ready to leave the RP life to go help others in their RP situations
Most definitely as I've wanted too be an admin since i joined grand RP and businesses are just an asset even though they make money i want too be able too do more in grand RP and helping others is what i think i was meant too do

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

Ayden Carter-2857- @realnathan#2712

Zane Noor-1673- @zane#9907

Creed Fox-2789- @CreedFox#2872

Jad Atkin-1621- @Cakes#1546

Neo Eclipse-1569- @Nehoray#2129

Interviews will be at 17:00 Server time on 6th January​

Last edited:
Top Bottom