Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Rishav Shelton - 57435 - Kɪɴɢ Dαɱσɳ#5727
2- Acid Ahmed - 83806 - Abir Ahmed Ovee#2247
3- Abdul Ahad - 17487 - Abdul Ahad#8433
4- Jack Choo - 85414- Dyl.a9 #0001
5- Prashant Pluxury - 85642 - Prashant#7679
6- Jai Tripathii - 87278 - Jai Tripathii | 87278#2178

Interviews will be at 15:00 ST on 30-04-2023​

Last edited:

Ethan Pluxury

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Umar Sadique
2. Your age~ 17
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 6hrs+
5. Your Discord~Robinpluxury#1111
6. Your Nickname~ Robin Pluxury
7. Your ID~ 86942
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin. I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like I'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been on this server for at least 7to 8 months and I have learned a lot of things from it I have many experiences in legal organizations to Illegal organizations.

2. What are your strengths?
My strength is to learn anything quickly, I stay cool and calm in the situation

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is to believe anyone without any proves

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because I like to handle situations

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I am ready to sell my business but I don't have any business

KalipeO

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Samarth Rai
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 2-3 hours
5. Your Discord - !..KalipeO <$.#6969
6. Your Nickname -KalipeO
7. Your ID - 32405

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I want to experience the stuff admins go through and it's really interesting that to be an admin on a great server / organisation.
My strengths are :-
i) Good English skills.
ii) Having a great presence of mind.
Well, I am a bit Introvert which will probably won't be anymore after a few months.
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any + Yes

Last edited:

Izana Kurokawa

Player
Player
1. Lokesh
2. 18
3. India Standard Time
4. 4-5 hours
5. Izana Kurokawa#8238
6. Izana Kurokawa
7. 55266

I've worked for almost every organisation as a Highcommand, so I fully understand how they function and can assist their members with ease.

- The majority of players are Indian and fluent in Hindi. I am fluent in several regional Indian languages, so I can communicate effectively and conveniently in a variety of challenging circumstances.

- I play between 2:00 and 8:00 server time, and at this time, there are fewer admins because it's night in Western countries. If I become an admin, this will help management deal with people when it's late at night.

2. I am a positive-thinker, I believe myself, Self-motivated & a quick learner.

3. I'm an introverted & impatient person.

4. Yes of course

5. I agree.

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours And very more on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Exact
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

• I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

•When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

•if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

• I have spent more then 1 or 1.5(real life) years in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

• I have good and high command experience in legal as well as illegal orgs so I think I can solve problems of players doing rp and can help them to maintain the decoram of rp.

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.
7.I will give my 101% to the admin work for sure.

•Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.
•Sometimes i believe very much on strangers too , i m getting rid of it slowly but :).

•Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

•I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Thank You for reading my application , looking forward for the positive response. Have a great Day✌--

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
Name: abdus samad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: Sammm#9838
Nickname: Sam carter
ID: 69411

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. And as everyone knows when you serve for the server you guys give us GC as a salary so yea I also want to earn some GC.

I am a hard-working guy.
Confident
have patience
good decision making

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

NO bussiness

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mustafa Mohammed
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day:
4-8 hours
5. Your Discord:
Franke#7727
6. Your Nickname
: Franke Castle
7. Your ID
: 73176
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because in the depths of my heart, I feel that I got attached to the game and learned a lot of rules about the server. I believe that I can help people with my experience about the rules, especially helping players whose rights are lost in the game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that one of my strengths is that I can convince people through my words to understand and convey the idea to them about the laws in a better way. In addition, I am good at designing and programming things
I guess one of my weaknesses is that I easily forget things
Yes
Yes

rnqft70

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Rob
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: rnqft#5651
6. Your Nickname: Mike Davis
7. Your ID: 32836

Additional information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin? Ive spent lots of hours in the server and admins have always helped me, so i want to continue their path and become an admin myself. I want to try something new, i want to help people, solve problems. I want to make the city a better place for everyone, for the new ones, or the experienced ones. Helping people always is and always will be my mission, thats why i want to become an admin.
2. What are your strengths? My biggest strenghts are: Im Trustworthy, disciplined, respectful, understanding, open minded, honest.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness could be my self criticism, i dont forgive my self if i dont make something ive done wrong right, thats why you can trust me.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Isnt a problem because i havent got any business.

Thank you!

MSGaming

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Salman
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: GMT+ 5
4. Average online per day: 9-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: MSGaming#9471
6. Your Nickname: Salman titan
7. Your ID: 98139

Additional information

I Have Been Playing Grand RP for a long time With 10 + Hours A Day ( Previous Week I Played 100 Hours). I Have Worked In Each Gang as a Deputy In Bloods And Under Deputy In Other Gangs And I Also Worked In SAHP, LSPD, Government, NG And Worked In EMS Too. And I Enjoyed My IC Life A Lot! Being Honest I Did Many Rulebreak From Each I Learned Many Rules. I Unfortunately Missed My Previous Chance To Become An Admin. I Would like to help the community as a admin and will do my 100% to help the server

Fluent In English, Time Management, Taking Decisions After Hearing Both Sides,

Hyper Active, Trying To Do Multiple Things At 1 Time

Yes, Enjoyed And Explored RP Life A Lot

Yes, I am ready to sell my business (Don't have one)

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-
Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord- Pranjal Gupta#0922
6. Your Nickname- Pranjal Gupta
7. Your ID- 78576

Additional information

=) I want to help new citizens as there are so many scammers and bad people in the city. I will punish them so that our new citizens who just joined city can easily enjoy the ROLEPLAY.

=) (i) I always see the things first before doing anything.
(ii) I am a good learner and I always do my work efficiently and effectively.
(iii) I always learn from my mistakes, and I never repeat those mistakes.

=) I am very kind and listens to everyone.

=) Yes, I am ready to leave RP life now.

=) I don't have any business currently.

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Vaibhav Singh

2. Your age - 20+

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day - 8-9 hrs per day

5. Your Discord - Carlaaa#0001

6. Your Nickname - Carlaa Akatsuki

7. Your ID - 55734

Additional information

- I want to Become an admin because I think I have gained a Good experience in Both legal and illegal organizations. I have done like almost every job in the city. Now I want to make a meaningful contribution to Grand RP Community and also to develop new skills and good amount of experiences.

- As we all know there are a lot of new players in the city who don’t know rules I would just love to help them with rules.

- With my Good amount of experience that I have gained by spending so much time on the server I would like to help players around the city by resolving disputes ensuring that everyone is able to enjoy the game.

- I have a Good Amount of creativity and problem solving skills which helps me to find solution to difficult challenges/ problems.

- I have a considerable amount of endurance.

- Good Listener

- I have a Self control on myself, so that I would not mess up any situation being angry.

- I can adapt things quickly.

- I don’t have any such weakness. However, I can sometimes make mistakes if I encounter an unfamiliar or complex Situation. But I always learn from the experiences which helps me to grow, so maybe I can say there’s one plus point and one negative one.

- Yes

- yes, I will sell my business.

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aditya Jhunjhunwala
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: AVJ154#6424
6. Your Nickname: Aditya Federall
7. Your ID: 67761

Additional information
➣ When I joined rp , I faced a lot of issues because I was clueless about everything but with time and help from admins and players i got to know what to do and uderstood the rules etc and gained a lot of experience . Now I want to use this experience to guide the other new guys of the city to have an amazing journey like mine . I want all the current players to have an amazing rp , I can't do it alone but if i become admin I can be a small part of something big that makes rp life of hundreds amazing and worth remebering .
➣ Firstly I am patient which is very important for taking fair decisions and I work in a very disciplined manner which makes sure that I follow rules and make others near me follow rules.
➣ I have slight anger issues
➣ Yes, I have spent a lot of hours in rp to gain experience and now i am willing to quit rp
➣ I dont have any business .

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Jyotirmoy Dhani
2. Your age
Ans: 18.
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +5:30
Ans: 6-8 HRs
5. Your Discord
Ans: UnknownPlayer ☠#6873
6. Your Nickname
Ans: Ishan Federal
7. Your ID
Ans:
Additional information

Ans: I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others. My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also, with my time zone being GMT I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve. I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would be perfect for this position. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties as the population is raising on a daily basis.
Ans: My biggest strength is that I can think on my feet and can work under a lot of pressure.
Ans: My greatest weakness is that I sometimes focus too much on the details of a project and spend too much time analyzing the finer points.
Ans: After doing RP from more than A year in En1 and couple of weeks in en3 I am ready to leave PR Life and become and admin!
Ans: Ans: I don't have a business, But If I got one I will sell it for sure!

Last edited:

Gojo Kun jr

Hola:)
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Ameer hamza
2. Your age- 21
3. Time zone- GMT-05:30
4. Average online per day-8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- lucyy#2114
6. Your Nickname - Luce Pluxury
7. Your ID- 47522

Additional information
I previously served as an admin in your community and I am excited to apply once again. I believe that my experience as an admin and my love for the Grand role play community make me a strong candidate for the position.
During my previous tenure as an admin, I learned valuable skills in managing groups, resolving conflicts, and enforcing rules. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and fair environment for everyone to enjoy. As an admin, I will work hard to ensure that the server remains a safe and welcoming place for all players.
I am committed to being an active admin and am available to assist players and handle issues as they arise. I believe that my leadership skills and dedication to the server make me an excellent fit for the role.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to serve as an admin once again and contribute positively to the Grand rp community.
  1. Excellent communication skills: I am skilled in communicating with others, which has proven to be a valuable asset when handling issues and concerns raised by players. I believe that effective communication is key to maintaining a positive and supportive community.
  2. Strong leadership skills: I have experience leading teams in various contexts, and I am confident in my ability to lead and manage a group of admins. I am committed to empowering others to perform at their best and ensure that the team works cohesively towards common goals.
  3. Adaptable and flexible: I am capable of adapting to new situations and working under pressure. I am able to work with a diverse group of people, and I am committed to promoting an inclusive environment for all.
  4. Attention to detail: I am detail-oriented and have a keen eye for identifying potential issues and addressing them proactively. I believe that my attention to detail will allow me to effectively monitor and maintain the server's rules and regulations.
  5. Problem-solving skills: I am a skilled problem-solver and am adept at finding solutions to complex issues. I believe that my problem-solving skills will be valuable when addressing conflicts and resolving disputes within the community.
In response to your question about my weaknesses, I am currently working on improving my time management, assertiveness, public speaking, and technical skills. I am committed to self-improvement and am actively taking steps to address these areas.

Yes
yes i will .

crzy baddmash

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: HARSH
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day; weekend 5 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord : crzy baddmash | 3966
6. Your Nickname : crzy
7. Your ID: 90173

Additional information
=I want to become admin to help players and make better community. I want clean the city and players are play freely.

=Tackle peoblem and solved it. And loyal, hardworking with the supported team.

=I don't understand the both player and parties conflict when in stressed.

=yes of course

=yes because I don’t have any business

Last edited:

Jay Montrell

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information

1. Your name IRL | Tristan

2. Your age | 16

3. Time zone | EST

4. Average online per day | 5 - 7 hrs on weekends and 3- 4 on weekdays

5. Your Discord | TrisYT#0001

6. Your Nickname | James Montrell

7. Your ID | 20290

Additional information

||| I want to become an admin because I can help enhance the role-play experience for other players. Why do I believe this? Well, I believe this because I know what it's like for your role-play experience to be ruined by other players. It's just not fun so I want to help the community become tremendous and remove the toxic and hateful players. I feel like I can use my knowledge to help other players with problems such as errors and many other things. |||

2. What are your strengths? Active Listener/Focused Observant | Im also a Team Player/Relationship Builder

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My only weakness is taking too much time to analyze stuff so it can be perfect, but I can work to improve that.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin? Yes, i am ready to leave rp life to become a full-time admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, but I do not currently own one.

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mustafa Mohammed
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone :
GMT+3
4. Average online per day:
5-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Franke#7727
6. Your Nickname: Franke Castle
7. Your ID: 73176
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because in the depths of my heart, I feel that I got attached to the game and learned a lot of rules about the server. I believe that I can help people with my experience about the rules, especially helping players whose rights are lost in the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that one of my strengths is that I can convince people through my words to understand and convey the
idea to them about the laws in a better way. In addition, I am good at designing and programming things

I guess one of my weaknesses is that I easily forget things

Yes

Yes

Top Bottom