Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Celix Ace

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hamza
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT+1
4. Average online per day: from 5 to 10h+
5. Your Discord:Madara#8949
6. Your Nickname:Madara Ace+ soon Madara Pluxury
7. Your ID:89561

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
To be helpful and spportful and Be a Curator have a past Exprince in other games as A Staff and part of ur Great Server and to be on of ur Serviceses ❤️ >>3 and i m very Interested to be part of ur Servers and can be Curator of all ur states Orgs cause im active and be helpful for them and my actul point to be admin to be a Curator and Active Curator like a Senior Curator or main Curator and inmean time i m on my phone but 2023/6/21 be on my pc cause of exams Starts 2023/6/7 ends 2023/6/7 and ill be active from phone on discord+but ill promise ill be active as much as i can!!
2. What are your strengths?

Wise. Smart. Calm. Helpful. Active. Calm. .Very Interested. Kindfull. Responsible. Understanding.+ Learnining Fast.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes when i dont understand anything i need someone to be wise and calm with me. talking in the Teaching admins.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

If i dont want to why would i apply for being an admin for one of the best Servers? yes i m verry sure to become an admin and leave rp life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes if have a business my answer will be yes sir ill leave to become an Admin 100%. Wishing to get Accepted hope i gave full inf Have a nice Day. Even i didnt get Accepted ill be Thankfull that someone Saw my Applaction.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL : Kartikay Vashisht
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone :GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : ǃ TRΔP NB#7150
6. Your Nickname : Dell Akatsuki
7. Your ID :87300
Additional information

I am eager to do my part in making our city a better place for all.
My dedication to serving others extends beyond just offering support in times of need. I am committed to actively seeking out opportunities to help those around me and make a positive impact in their lives. Whether it’s through volunteering my time or resources, or simply being a listening ear for someone who needs it, I am always looking for ways to make a difference. By working together and supporting one another, we can build a stronger community that is able to overcome any challenge that comes our way.

By remaining calm and composed, I am able to effectively address and resolve problems in a timely and efficient manner.
My ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations is a valuable asset in today’s fast-paced world. It allows me to stay ahead of the curve and remain competitive in my field. Furthermore, my patience and level-headedness are essential qualities when dealing with complex problems or difficult situations. By remaining calm and composed, I am able to think clearly and make sound decisions, even under pressure. These strengths enable me to provide effective support and assistance to those around me, helping to build stronger relationships and foster a sense of community.

I am working on finding a balance between being open and friendly with others, while also protecting myself and maintaining healthy boundaries.
While being friendly and approachable is an important quality, it is also important to establish and maintain healthy boundaries in our relationships. This means being mindful of our own needs and limitations, and not allowing others to take advantage of our kindness or generosity. By setting clear boundaries and communicating them effectively, we can build stronger and more fulfilling relationships with those around us. I am actively working on developing this skill, and am committed to finding a balance between being open and friendly with others, while also protecting myself and maintaining healthy boundaries.

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes (I do not have any business).

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dev
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hrs.
5. Your Discord: Carl Jordan #2067
6. Your Nickname: Carl Pluxury
7. Your ID: 90507

Additional information
Ans: 1. Have gained lot of experience about how roleplay thing works.
2. Worked in different orgs such as HC in EMS, Rank 20 in NG, SAHP, FIB and GOV.
3. Been admin in other server so I know how admin thing works.

Ans: 1. Have high patience and can handle tense situations in a calm way.
2. I can make citizens understand rules and make them enjoy the RP in perfect way.

Ans: 1. Sometimes I get nervous.

Ans: Yes, I can and will leave RP life to become an admin.

Ans: Don't have any business since I have worked in different orgs all my RP life.

Last edited:

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours on weekends 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Harry sharma#9661
6. Your Nickname: Harry sharma
7. Your ID: 41036

Additional information
I wanna help the player to gain more knowledge about the server and to help players regarding there RP life I have gained enough experience to be an admin now
-I have patience
-Great decision making
-Understanding of the RP really well
-i can't do a perticular work for a long period of time
- yes, I think I have gained alot of experience from the rp and now I am ready to leave it
-Yes, I don't have any

I'm Cole

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shoz
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +1
4. Average online per day - Weekdays 4-7 hours, Weekends 12-13 hours
5. Your Discord - producer#0007
6. Your Nickname - Ack_BluWilliam
7. Your ID - 101400

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I am interested to be a part of the administration team for several reasons. One of the reasons is to be able to help assist all players in the server in every way. Helping people is something I am passionate about and if I get the chance to help people via a great platform such as Grand Rp that I love it would be an honour for me to be able to serve the community. Secondly, I believe I can handle take and meet essential targets without hesitation. Being an administrator will help me use my potential to the fullest in the right cause as a platform such as Grand Rp helps create smiles in thousands of faces everyday. Thirdly, I know a few administrators and I love the way they work and I would be honoured to work side by side with them and learn even more from them. Fourthly, I would love to share my knowledge to others and being an admin comes with a lot of questions especially from new players and me being a very patient person I would love to help them by providing them helpful assistance. Fifthly, I am extremely organised and well managed at what I do and would love to present my skills as an administrator at Grand Rp.

Summary of answer -
1 - To be able to help assist all players in the server in every way
2 - I am passionate about helping people and Grand RP is a great platoform that will allow me to do it
3 - I believe I can handle take and meet essential targets. So I can do whats told for me to do
4 - Being an administrator will help me use my potential to the fullest
5 - I would be hionoured to work side by side with the admins
6 - I am well managed and would love to potray my skills

2. What are your strengths? I’m great at communicating with others in an extremely polite manner. This is an extremely useful strength as being an admin involves being nice to everyone in the server which my communication skills help with. This will help as polite admins will lead to a great impression for the server. I am also a very patient person which means I can wait and not always in a hurry. This helps me as I don’t always rush the other person into doing something and can patiently wait while assisting others and not get angry at them if they do not understand something. Thirdly, I have great target meeting skills. This means I always try my best to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This is good as I will complete everything that is expected for me to do.

Summary of answer -
1 - Great communication skills
2 - Have excellent patience while dealing with someone
3 - I can speak 5 languages fluently and 1 language basics
4 - I have great target achieving skills

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is that I can go to any extent to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This means that I sometimes work when it’s time for me to do something else for example just so I can complete my targets. This can be negative as that prevents me from doing other things. I am actively working on this as I develop and improve my multi tasking skills every day so I can turn this weakness into my greatest strength. I am confident that I will soon be able to overcome this weakness.

Summary of asnwer -
I can do anything to complete a task given to me by my seniors but I will work on fixing this weakness.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I totally understand and I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Last edited:
M

Manas Badmash

1. Your Name : Manas Satya
2. Your age: 17
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Badmash Manas
7. Your ID: 3318

Additional information

I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP . I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.

I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.

I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.

Yes for letting others experience best RP

I do not own any business

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Corin Xavier - 87951 - Corin Vybe#2108
2- MaTxizx Hell - 49600 - MaTxiiZx#1254
3- Sandy Hellfire - 79327 - Warrior#0009
4- Dell Akatsuki - 87300 - ǃ TRΔP NB#7150
5- Adityaa Gupta - 84697 - Aditya Gupta#0024

Interviews will be at 15:00 Server time on 05-06-2023​

I'm Cole

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Corin Xavier - 87951 - Corin Vybe#2108
2- MaTxizx Hell - 49600 - MaTxiiZx#1254
3- Sandy Hellfire - 79327 - Warrior#0009
4- Dell Akatsuki - 87300 - ǃ TRΔP NB#7150
5- Adityaa Gupta - 84697 - Aditya Gupta#0024

Interviews will be at 15:00 Server time on 05-06-2023​
Will more applications be considered?

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours ( More on Weekends )
5. Your Discord: ŁEVłλŦҤλ₦#4444
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information

I've been working in all LEO's ( Law Enforcement Officer ), I know all the rules and have noticed that there is Some rule breaks going on often. Therefore, I want to be on of the people who can stop the rule breaks from happening! I started playing in this city for about 7 to 8 Months ago, but had my on and offs from the city. However I feel like I am now ready to be a part of the admin team to make the server more enjoyable and attractive to the newcomers. I want to Help newbie players to how to survive in this city. I will Give Full Guidelines to Newbie Players. Let You know I am Mature Guy not kid. I can Teach People A to Z about the Features of Servers. I am being in all Organization. I want to Help Freshers to Survive in City. So, I want to being a part as an Admin. Also, I have Experience in Gangs. I also knows the Rules of Gangs.

• I am always happy to learn new things
  • I am Honest
  • I can fluently speak English, Hindi, Urdu
  • I always respect all people
  • I am very friendly person
  • Overthinking
  • Sometimes I will Annoying with Person

Yes, I am ready to leave their RP.

Yes, Of Course I am ready to sell my business.

Current LSPD Assistant Cheif
Ex FIB DHOD Of IA , Ex 2x EMS DCMD, Ex Families Under Deputy, Ex Ballas Under Deputy , Ex Vagos Turfer
EX 2x LSPD Cheif Of Staff
, Ex NG Brigadier General, Ex SAHP Master Trooper

Last edited:

Mukesh Oberoi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your Name IRL :- Mukesh Sarkar
2. Your Age :- 22
3. Time Zone :- GMT+5:30
4. Average Online Per Day :- 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord :- SORRYBHAI#0069
6. Your Nickname :- Ambani
7. Your ID :- 40496
Additional Information
1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
:- I Like To Help Everyone And To Make Sure No One Breaks Or Goes Against The Rules And To Give Punishment To The People Who Break The Rules And Help New Citizens That Come Into Our City.I Have Experience In Illegal And Legal Orgs So I Think I Know A Lot And Have Seen How Both Sides Of The City Works. Also I Giving So Many Peoples Help For Grand In City How To Earn Money Easy And How To Grand In City

:- I've Been A Deputy/HC In 2 Different Organisations And They've All Succeeded Very Well For Example. Right Now I Am in Lifeinvader In Josh Kiri Term And We Made Amazing RP And I Lead Majority Of RP Scenarios (Which Means I'm Capable Of Being Able To RP). Illegal org in Blood streets in Deputy post and give my 100% in every Events. Also I Was HC For 3 Month In EMS (Terms:- Apollo Grey /Blu Blumoneymurder and sky blu In Best Experience For EMS With Good Respect And Help Every Citizens This Was Good And I Want Every Single One Help With Grand In City There Was I Need To Become Admin. Also I Join More Legal, Illegal and Pvt. Org So I Think I Have So Many Experience In City Rules To Help Citizens

2. What Are Your Strengths?
:- In IRL I Handling Multitasking Work Easily With My Teams And Solo Also. So I Think I Handle Easily Work In Admins

:- I'm The Kind Of Person Who Lets Their Work Do The Talking . If I Am Fluent In Both Samoan And English And I Feel Like I Can Use That Skill To My Advantage As I Can Help Bridge The Gap Between People Who Aren’t As Fluent In English And People Who Speak English Natively. Also , As I Said Earlier I Have This Drive To Help Every Single Person In Need Of It And I Feel That I Will Be Useful As A Staff Member. Also I Am A Quick And Engaged Learner Of New Skills Or Things Introduced To Me.

3. What Are Your Greatest Weaknesses?
:- My Greatest Weakness Would Most Likely Be That I Am Too Honest And Sometimes That Can Be Bad Because Players Tend To Get Mad When You Tell Them The Truth Instead Of What They Want To Hear And May Cause A Fit About It.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin?
:- Yes, I Am Absolutely Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
:- Yes i am ready to sell.

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Admin aplication

Information

1. Your name IRL: Soumen Mandal

2. Your age: 18+

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 6 hours to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Soumen Mandal#0001

6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal

7. Your ID: 73625

Additional information

Throughout my life in Grand Rp I have always admired the admins and there work, I have done about every RP situation I could have, from people committing suicide to court cases and so on, I have loved doing RP but I feel now my RP life is ready to move on, I know all the rules and instead of keeping it to myself I can make use of it for many people, I have had some amazing experience in RP specially my time as chief of staff in SAHP then the Government Chief of staff !, after that my next dream was to climb the stairs and move to admin, I have so much time and passion I feel this.musr be something I should do, with no history of ever getting a ban or even a warning I think I prove I always stick to rules as much as I can possibly do.

I am a very good communicator, I am from India and speak the native English, very easy to understand me for even non-natives, I am also very patient with people that would like to succeed, I help out in every way I can, very enthusiastic to help, and very helpful and I am Ex admin assistant of server 3.

When people lie to me to get out of trouble I do get very upset and have raised my voice in the past in that exact situation.

Yes, I have really enjoyed the RP life but it's time to move on.

Yes.

En 3 Ex Admin Assistant, DHOD in FIB, GOV Deputy Usss DIRECTOR, B.General in NG x1, SAHP Chief of staff x1

Abuzar Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohd Abuzar
4. Average online per day: 7-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: AbuzarGamingYT#0007
6. Your Nickname: Abuzar Pluxury
7. Your ID: 70878

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I admire most of the people I know who have become admins I really wanna join them and serve this server by helping newcomers and existing players who wanna ask questions about rules, basic info, what to do, how to do, etc. because if we don't clear their doubts they may fell to follow the rules which might make the server unstable and get them banned for something which they don't even know. I will give my heart out to help them whenever they need any help.

• I can handle complicated situations and solve them.
  • I am a follower of truth and won't go against it.
  • I know most of the rules and regulations pretty well.
  • I am a quick learner as well.
  • I can have good and polite behavior.
  • I get nervous easily.
  • I won't deny help when someone asks for it.
  • I accept my mistakes which are done unintentionally.
  • I get frustrated when I can't express what I want to.
Yeah sure.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I don't have any as of now.

Namah

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Namah

2. Your age-17

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-5-6 hours

5. Your Discord- Namah#2516

6. Your Nickname-Namah rich

7. Your ID- 55109

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 8 ymonths and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server if i get chance i will try to improve rp

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

Cannot play in night

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Vismay Vachhani

2. Your age
20yrs

3. Time zone
GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day
2hrs-10hrs

5. Your Discord
Corin Vybe#2108

6. Your Nickname
Corin Xavier

7. Your ID

Additional information

My main motive would be to make this city better and bring justice to people when they pray for gods. I would really love to help and guide people in situations whenever and wherever necessary. Also to keep RP fun for all as proper RP rather than people performing random acts.

Adaptive to environments
Quick Learner
Hardworking
Dedicated
Can be patient and calm at intense situations
Fluent with Hindi and English language
Likes listening the perspective from both sides

At unjust situations, it leads me to loose patience at times, but it gets back to normal in no time. My straight forward words tend to hurt people at times, and when I am very frank to speak, and kinda people pleaser, which backfires sometimes

Yes (I have been in city for quite a while and grinding money and duty at SAHP, looking forward to be able to help people at situations and make it a fair RP for people in city)

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes (I don't own any)

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
1. Parth Gupta
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8-10 hours
5. Ivy_#2578
6. Ivy Pluxury
7. 91775

Additional information

I don't have personal desires, ambitions, or motivations. I don't have the ability to become an admin or hold any position. My purpose is to assist citizens by providing information, answering questions, and engaging in conversations on a wide range. I exist to serve users and provide helpful and reliable information to the best of my abilities.

I can engage in conversations and provide interactive responses. I aim to be helpful, accommodating, and provide useful information to the best of my abilities.

My weakness is only my emotional tendency. I get emotional on very small topics and make bunch of thoughts useless.

Yes.

Yes.

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL: Punar
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:Indian time zone
4. Average online per day:4to6 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID:46028

Additional Information

Ans. I want to become a admin cause i have been ex marabunta leader and i can handle panic situation calmly without any difficulty and have experience to control people

Ans. My greatest strength is that i camly handle every situation no matter what

Ans. That i easily belive anyone and will make sure that it will less and make a control on this problem

Ans. Yes,i think i have done almost everything in my rp life

Ans. Yes

Nevo Pruszkow

Player
Player

Information
1. Ihr Name IRL
2. Dein Alter
3. Zeitzone
4. Durchschnittliche Online-Nutzung pro Tag
5. Dein Discord
6. Dein Spitzname
7. Ihr Ausweis

Weitere Informationen
1. Warum möchten Sie Administrator werden?
2. Was sind deine Stärken?
3. Was sind deine größten Schwächen?
4. Sind Sie bereit, das RP-Leben zu verlassen, um Administrator zu werden?
5. Sind Sie bereit, Ihr Unternehmen zu verkaufen? (Während Sie Administrator sind, dürfen Sie nur ein Unternehmen gründen)
Informationen
1. Nico
2. 20
3. GMT+2
4. 7-10 std
5. Nevo Slice#3253
6. Nevo
7. 76188

Zusätzliche Informationen
1. Warum möchten Sie Administrator werden?
{ Weil ich diese Insel von den Magiern befreien will, und für Recht und Ordnung sorgen will!
2. Was sind deine Stärken?
Kann gut im Team arbeiten, Bin sachlich, Belastbarkeit, Leistungswille, Lernbereitschaft, Kritikfähigkeit
3. Was sind deine größten Schwächen?
Ich bin schnell nervös, was sich aber nach einer Zeit legt.
4. Sind Sie bereit, das RP-Leben zu verlassen, um Administrator zu werden?
Aufjedenfall!
5. Sind Sie bereit, Ihr Unternehmen zu verkaufen? (Während Sie Administrator sind, dürfen Sie nur ein Unternehmen aus Gründen)
Kein Unternehmen Vorhanden

TheHabib

Retired AG/SCJ ENG2&3 | Retired NG Lt. Gen
Player
Your Name IRL: Hope
Your Age IRL: 17
Time Zone: BST
Average Time Online Per Day: 10-12 hours
Your Discord: Maach#6640
Your Nickname: Habibi LeHabibi
Your ID: 1386

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I have a genuine desire to help the community and contribute to its growth. Additionally, I see this role as a stepping stone towards becoming the curator of government, which is a position I aspire to. Furthermore, I have a strong network of admin friends, and I believe that by joining them, I can make a positive impact on the server.
  2. What are your strengths? I have been playing the server for nearly two years, which has given me a deep understanding of the server's rules and regulations. Patience is one of my strengths, as I can remain calm and composed in challenging situations. Being stern when necessary is crucial in enforcing rules and maintaining a fair gaming environment, and I believe I possess that quality.
  3. What are your greatest weaknesses? While I don't have any glaring weaknesses that directly hinder my ability to be an admin, I recognize that there is always room for improvement. One area I could focus on is enhancing my technical troubleshooting skills, especially regarding mods and plugins. It would be beneficial for me to familiarize myself with these aspects to better assist players and address any technical issues that may arise.
  4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Absolutely. I understand that being an admin requires separating my personal RP experiences from my administrative duties. I am ready to prioritize my responsibilities as an admin and ensure that I am unbiased and fair in all my decisions. While I enjoy RP, I am fully committed to fulfilling the duties and obligations of an admin, which may require me to distance myself from my own RP adventures for the sake of maintaining a professional and impartial stance
  5. Would you be ready to sell your business? Yes, I don’t own any

Last edited:
Top Bottom