Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vansh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours(more on weekends)
5. Your Discord: ヴァンシュ#2857
6. Your Nickname : Kakashi Federal
7. Your ID: 15849

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
->I want to become admin because I want to help admin team in maintaining the rules and regulations of server and give new players a good experience to play in server.I have been playing since more then 1 year and i have done much rp and enjoyed this server.
2. What are your strengths?
->Fast learner
->Never disrespects
->Tries to learn new things
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
->Short Tempered
->Lies in some situation(trying to recover from this weakness)
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
->Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
->Yes(i dont have any)

poorab

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL -poorabsaai
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone- Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day- 3 hours
5. Your Discord -poorab#2887
6. Your Nickname - poorab
7. Your ID - 31494

Additional information
I have played my part as a citizen of the city and i wanna upgrade my roles in helping the server to be clean without any tolerance.
I myself have played man many games but the GRAND RP has attracted my intrest and has given me an enhanced gaming roleplay so i think its my turn to give the same felling that i had to the citizens
-leadership qualities
-ability to make the toughest things be done
-good communication skills
-public relation handling skills
-trying to help the people out , even though i know that it is impossible to make it happen
yes
yes

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Krishu Federal#2326
6. Your Nickname - Krishu Federal
7. Your ID - 99091

Additional information
- 1. Having skills to become administrator & toxic administrators - I have the skills to become an administration, I have been in all the organizations, and I have experienced everything in the server, however I haven't been an administration in my life, so I want to experience that how it is to be an administration, I have saw many administrators punishing non-purposely to people, but because of not having an proof to give the person justice for getting punished for no reason, I think I am capable to become an admin, and I want to change some administrators mentality, which is so toxic, and rude, but just because they are little bit senior, juniors can't tell them anything!
2. People breaking rules - I have been in city for 3-4 months, and I noticed that so many people's are taking unfair advantage of cheats, bugs, and etc, and also breaking rules but not getting punished, or getting punished after some time, but I think the server needs much more administrators, who will be active and serious about there work as an administrator, I saw many people abusing each other, but not getting caught, also people abusing EMS, SAHP, LSPD, and FIB on there HQ, but not getting caught as they don't have bodycam, so if there are more administrators, they can spectate the HQ of all organizations too and all people will get caught!

- Communication & Patience - I have so many communication skills and patience, I don't panic quickly, as I told I have been in all the organizations in the server, like that I was also in SAHP, and I was SWAT there, I got the skills of communication and being patience there!

- Not having experience as an administrator - I don't have any experience as an administrator, and that's my weakness, because I don't know how does administrators work and anything about it!

- Of course, as I told that I have experienced all the organizations and things in the server I am ready to leave my RP life!

- Of course, I will be ready always! (Don't have any business!)

Last edited:

shibam

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Your name IRL-Shibam Bhowmik
2.Your age-19
3.TIme zone-IST
4.Average online per day-6 to 8
5.Your Discord-shibam#0225
6.Your Nickname-shibam bhowmik
7.Your ID-2308

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-I have played a long time in rp and want to do something new.Help and make the city better place for everyone.Will give my 100percent to make the city to obey rules.
2.What are your strengths?
-Quick learner,Good at communication,Good shooter,Good driver and many more
3.what are your greatest weaknesses?
-Forget name sometimes
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-yes
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-yes[Fortunately i dont have a buisness for now]

Ayiden hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Aditya Roy
2. Your age: 21 (Almost 22)
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: STaTic_Ad1#9756
6. Your Nickname: Pranav

Additional information
Ans: Being an early supporter of this project ( Used to play in en1) I have almost achieved everything that I possibly could have and now thought to myself that its time to take a step forward and go for an Admin to Punish all those who break it.
Ans:
-Quick Learner
-2 years of RP experience
-Very less Punishment History (Admin punishment)
-Pretty Good with Language (Vocabulary)

Ans:
-1 Main Language (Eng)
-Very Rare Code A

Yes.
Yes.

Samir Ali

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Samir Ali
2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT+6

6-12hrs

5. Your Discord
Samir Afridi#3428

6. Your Nickname
Samir
7. Your ID

Additional information

i have been more than 8 months playing on EN 2 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing.

-leadership qualities
-ability to make the toughest things be done
-good communication skills
-public relation handling skills

My greatest weakness it some time will forgot something else , having very bad memories ,but no worries im improving my Memories

Yes , I been Experience Alot of Organization Specific FIB,EMS , Government Secretary , Government DOC ,SHP, LSPD , Gangster Bloods , Gangster Ballas & Natinal Guard , I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

Yes - ( i don't even own any business , and i don't even have the money to buy )

HDDeluxe23

Player
Player
Informationen
1. IRL-Name: Jimi Bach
2. Ihr Alter: 45
3. Zeitzone: Mitteleuropäische
4. Durchschnittliche Online-Verfügbarkeit pro Tag: 4-5 Std.
5. Eure Zwietracht: Jimi Bach/23758#0197
6. Dein Spitzname: Jimi
7. Ihre ID:23758

Zusätzliche Informationen

1. Warum willst du Admin werden? Ich möchte Admin werden, weil ich denke, dass ich genug Erfahrung habe, und ich möchte gerne anderen Spielern helfen, das RP zu fördern, weil ich gerne auf diesen Staat bin

2. Was sind Ihre Stärken?
Meine Stärken sind: -
=Ich bin auch unter Druck ruhig und höre gerne beide Seiten der Geschichte.

3. Was sind Ihre größten Schwächen?
=kann leider nur 4-5 Stunden am Tag online sein, am Wochenende ist es mehr

4. Bist du bereit, das RP-Leben zu verlassen, um Admin zu werden?
=Ja

5. Sind Sie bereit, Ihr Unternehmen zu verkaufen?
(Es ist darauf beschränkt, ein Unternehmen zu haben, während Sie ein Administrator sind)
=Ja

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Paddy
2. Your age
3. Time zone

GMT
5. Your Discord
LZ#2872
6. Your Nickname
Creed Foxxx
7. Your ID

Additional information

I would love to become an administrator as this would allow me to help more players and help deal with situations where my assistance is needed. I would also like to become an administrator as I personally know I have what it takes to become a good administrator. I have also been a administrative helper in the city before but I unfortunately got caught in some conflict which terminated that spot. I am hoping we can put my dumb past behind me and let us finally move on so that I am able to come and help the people in need.

My strengths are that I'm Very good with people and I'm a very good listener and a talker. I believe this will help me in my future as an administrator as I believe this is the kind of attitude you need to have as an administrator to get the full knowledge of what's happened in a situation and try to help resolve the situation. Another one of my strengths is that I'm a very calm-natured person and I do not get angry easily, I also believe this is another kind of attitude that you need to have as an administrator as there are going to be lots of stressful times and lots of shouting. Yet another one of my strengths is that I am a very strict person and do not bend punishments for anyone no matter the case. As well as fluent English which will help very much.

I do not have any weaknesses that I am aware of.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?

I have had around 2 years and a half maybe 3 years of RP experience and I'm ready to leave the RP life now, as long as you are willing to take me on as an Admin.

Yes

P.S. I really hope we can put my past behind me and let me continue a new future as a administrator . Thank you for your time

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 10 hours + I am active on EN1 (70880) and ES 4044 but I will be switching to EN2 I have no recent activity as there is an issue with loading server rescources. There are multiple complaints in EN getting help.

5. Your Discord: MattNeim#4142
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

Firstly, I’ve been applying for administrator for over a year.
Secondly, I would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent English and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations. I have experience as an admin on another project before, so becoming used to commands should be a strength for me. I also want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

I can loose trust in people who try to lie to get out of situations. I also dislike time wasters.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to help out and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Hamdullah Suphi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Hamdullah
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : HamdullahSuphi # 5346
6. Your Nickname : Hamdullah Suphi
7. Your ID : 75742

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages (Turkish and English)
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes ( i have no business)

Ezzoris

Player
Player
Information
1. Ali
2. 15
3. UTC +11
4. 6-7 hours
5. Ezzoris#3086
6. Mehrunes RoyParker
7. 89010

Additional information
1. I want to be the admin to solve the IC problems of the players and have a better RP experience for them
2. communication and good focus
3. Getting angry when anyone say something extremely negative about me
4. Yes
5. Yes

Ron Abdullah

Player
Player
Information
1.IRL name - Daksh
2. Age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4.Average time online everyday- 12 Hours +
5.Discord- Ron knight I 40516#6378
6.Nickname - Ronny
7.ID - 40516

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? -

It has been a long time since I started playing grand rp and my journey till where I am today was difficult as I used to get punished for things I wasn't aware of it did create a huge impact on my rp life but after some time I started understanding the game , mechanics of the game and the rules after some time of playing like this I realized that the community was getting out of hand like people were being toxic to new players coming into the city ( VDM , RDM) and overall ruining thier RP experience thus I want to help these new players and punish players like this who ruin their RP experience since I already know how difficult their situation is since they are new. I am very experienced in different organizations and know how to solve situations by looking at different point of views and giving the right person punishment and im sure that my knowledge about the game can help grand rp be a better rp experience for the players of the city.

2. What are your strengths? -
1. I can work perfectly fine while under pressure.
2. I can speak fluent English , Urdu , Hindi and French to help players by their own language to make players feel comfortable

3. I can identify whoever is trying to lie most of the time (by the way they talk and their body language)

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -
1. I am a sensitive person
2. I am a impatient person
3. I am a very introverted person

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? -
Yes, I have thought about this and I do agree with this

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -
Yes, I'm ready for this to sell my business.

Ali Knight

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Haider Ali
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours per day
5. Your Discord: aliknight
6. Your Nickname: Ali Knightt
7. Your ID:84411

Additional information
I have been in the city for a while now and I have experienced a lot in the and have learned a lot and I learned most rules quick and easily and I have seen that breaking the rules like (RDM, VDM,CL and etc.) can ruin your and the other players experience. I see that players will become more toxic, If these rules were not there and I want to help the new players not break the rules by mistake. I have been apart of many organization also .and have a good idea of rp and I know who is lying and who is telling the truth
1. I am cooperative and understand If someone is having an issue they cannot control.
2. I am not biased and I remain neutral in most situation and do not help my friends but instead I listen to everyone's side of the scene and then make my decision.
3.I can speak multi languages like punjabi, hindi, urdu and a bit of Persian and Arabic
1.I have a little bit of stuttering but now mostly it is under control.
2. I am a bit introverted
Yes, I have thought about It a lot and I think I am now ready to leave the RP life.
Yes, I am ready

Last edited:

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Ethan
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord:Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Armani
7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information

I want to become a admin to help the new people coming into Grand RP. I want people to have a good understanding of what this server is and what the community is like. I want to be the helping hand that people need when they need assistance. I want to become a admin to use my knowledge and strive as a admin. Another reason I want to become a admin is because it is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and it is something I can dedicate a lot of my time and passion to. Playing on Grand for 2 years has taught me a lot and I am ready to move along.

-Rules, I have a very good understanding of every rule and can name most of them by their number. I understand all of the details and other aspects to them

-Communication, I don't leave anything out whilst communicating with anyone. I like to make sure that they understand everything that I am saying and that I am clear.

-English, I speak very fluent in English and don't have any troubles understanding other accents

-Respect, I respect everyone no matter appearance or past respect is given.

-Patience, I can use my patience to help resolve difficult situations and see through them

-Perspective, I have been both a Legal and Illegal Leader. I understand both sides of the RP and how the rules work. I would become a asset to the admin team with all of my player knowledge and seeing both sides to a story.

-Leadership, I have taken 3 leaderships 2 gangs and 1 state so I have a very clear understanding of scripts and rules

There is not a lot that may hinder me from becoming a admin apart from me loosing my temper witch is manageable when pointed out I usually bite my lip before going too far.

Yes

Yes I can sell it away

Boludo King

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Sebastian
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: itzzSeaBass
6. Your Nickname: Boludo King
7. Your ID: 19173

I am a veteran of the Grand RP, and I have a lot of experience. I believe now is my time to help this my time help contribute to a positive RP experience for others.
I am a great problem solver. I am dedicated to my commitments. I work hard for the things that I believe in.
I am "by the book."
I have been on the other side of RP for a long time, so I feel like it is the best time to become an admin.
Yes, I am willing to do whatever it takes.

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours
Cam Choo|92216#2396
Cam Choo
1. I want to become a admin because I feel I got the experience to become I’ve been in the city for a while and I feel like I know the rules good to become a admin or a leader of legal organisation or a gang.
2. My strengths are I’m good a listener. I’ve got patience so. I am calm in every situation like being calm in every situation as a admin like u need be calm in every situation because if u don’t and like a player complains and they get really mad at shouting at you u need to stay calm as a admin.
3. My weakness is that on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I am only in the city for about 5 since I’ve got work and I don’t get home till late so.
4. Yeah I am ready to leave rp to become a admin
5. I don’t have any business since I’ve never thought of buying any

Aalekh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Aalekh Kumar
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord : Aalekh#3639
6. Your Nickname : Oye Aalekh
7. Your ID : 95303
Why do you want to become an admin?
My Passion is to explore the things that's why i want to explore admin role also and i heard lot of things about admin they are just cool
What are your strengths?
Doing the Things Right only
What are your greatest weaknesses?
Time MAnagement But if i become Admin or get this i will definitely manage my time
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i have already tell u that my main thing is to explore the thing i will leave rp to become admin
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes but i don't own any

Vebhav Maravillas

Maravillas Fam Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL-Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age-18+
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord-peakyblinderthomasshelby
6. Your Nickname-Vebhav Maravillas
7. Your ID-72466

Additional Information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-I am playing on this project form past 1.5 years,I always wonder that how admin help thousands of people daily. I Always love helping people in game. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules. Now after experiencing a lot in a server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hands towards a New player and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

2.what are your strengths?
-Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything quickly

3.What are you greatest weaknesses?
-Sometimes i become more polite than its required

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

Top Bottom