Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

M

Manas Badmash

Information

1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST/GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hrs a day
5. Your Discord - manassatya
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash
7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans 1. I want to help all the players around the server with my rules knowledge and as per me I can help them better with admin panel. I was previously admin assistant as well. I hope now I can get a chance again.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans 2. I have good speaking and listening skills, know all the grand rules as previously I have been leader of 2 successful gang terms.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans 3. My weakness is that I can't tolerate any type of rule break or misbehaviour with anyone.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans 4. Yes I am ready to leave RP life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans 5. I don't have any business currently.

LuciferCarlos

Player
Player
Personal Information:

1. Name: Lucy
  2. Age: 19(Ingame) ,22(IRL)
  3. Time Zone: UTC -7
  4. Average Online Time per Day: I spend approximately 8-10 hours per day on the server.
  5. Discord Username: lucifercarl0s
  6. Nickname: Lucifer Carlos
  7. Discord ID: 97819
Additional Information:

I aspire to become an administrator to address a growing concern I've noticed within the community. Over time, I've observed an increase in rule violations and disruptive behavior that impacts the overall quality of the server. It's my belief that by taking on the role of an administrator, I can help restore order and ensure that the server remains a welcoming and enjoyable place for all members. My commitment to enforcing server rules, maintaining fairness, and promoting a positive environment drives my desire to contribute positively.
    One of my most significant strengths is my cautious and meticulous approach to trust. I firmly believe in requiring concrete evidence and proof before placing my trust in anyone. This vigilant mindset enables me to make informed decisions and minimizes the risk of being misled or deceived. I am known for my dedication to upholding the standards of honesty and integrity, which is a quality I intend to bring to my role as an administrator.
    Paradoxically, my strength in demanding evidence before trust can be a weakness in some situations. This sometimes leads to an overly skeptical mindset, even when presented with the truth. While I value the importance of proof, I recognize that finding a balance between skepticism and trust is essential in effectively carrying out the responsibilities of an administrator.
  4. Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin?
    When I initially joined this server, my primary goal was to engage in immersive role-playing and enjoy the experiences it had to offer. However, the recent surge in rule violations has prompted me to reconsider my role. I believe in the potential of the server to provide a rich and enjoyable role-play environment, and to facilitate this, I am more than willing to set aside my personal RP pursuits to focus on the responsibilities and duties of an administrator. My priority is to ensure that the server becomes a better place for all members to explore their creative stories and adventures.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes, I am fully committed to adhering to the restrictions and responsibilities that come with being an administrator, including the requirement to divest myself of any business interests. I understand the importance of impartiality and transparency in the role, and I am prepared to take the necessary steps to ensure that there is no conflict of interest between my administrative duties and any personal business ventures. My dedication to the server's success and the well-being of its members takes precedence, and I am ready to make this transition for the greater good of the community

Alex Roland

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> UTS+5:30
4.Avarage on-line per day
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all gta rp servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me
2. What are your strength?
- I believe that I have the skill to think twise before taking a decision. Also in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I love to
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-> I don't have business

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ankit Roy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear)
9:00am: 12:00pm
5. Average online per day
5-6hour
6. Your Discord
ace908969#0
7. Your Nickname
Zoro Pluxury
8. Your ID

Additional information
I have been in this server for a long period and have been watching this city from a citizen's eye and now I want to see this city by a god's eye and make cheaters suffer because it's necessary to maintain roleplay I have a lot of knowledge were cheating mostly to be happens because of citizens perspective in this city and i will make sure to punish the rule breakers by all means. I have had a good time in legal organizations and a bit time in gangs too got a lot of experience from there so please let me have a chance to prove myself and I would also like to help new players to roleplay and have in the server and i will also see that no one breaks the roleplay

Calming, understanding and thinking then reacting to the situation is the main thing for admin

my greatest weakness is that I believe in someone easily

Yes, I am ready it will be great journey for me to become admin so yes, I am willing to leave roleplay life

Fortunately, I do not own any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
NO Situation that is Preventing me from being Active at the moment

Rocky Royal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rohit
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: fine.gamer
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Royal
7. Your ID:23935

Additional information

I have been playing in EN2 for a long time now and being in server has improved my knowledge about rules and how things go on here and by becoming the Admin I will give my best to help the server and improve the quality of the RP in the server, Having knowledge of both the spheres i can help as much as I can, Also even though my time zone is of day but I am more active during Time of events and such as prime time also sometimes during Subs so If I get a chance to become and Admin I will be more active than before and be dedicated towards it and give as much as Best I Can.

1)Taking Unbiased Decisions
2)Good Communications Skills in English as well as some other languages
3)Quick Learner
4)Ability of Staying Calm during Intense Situations and taking Proper Decisions

1)I Lose my calmness if anyone insults or abuse me for No Reason
2)I never refuse to do any work I always agree and try my best

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an Admin

Yes obviously , also I never owned a business

Thank you, For Taking Time and Reviewing my application

Rocky Federal

Player
Player
1. Your IRL Name - Suhil Ahmed
2. Your Age -18
3.Time Zone - IST/GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hr a day
5. Your Discord - suhil
6. Your nickname: Rocky Federal
7. Your I'd - 96586
Additional information
1. Why do you want to be an admin
Ans : it's been a year I m playing this project. I would like to help upcoming players and the existing one with the knowledge I gained over time. I would like to contribute to this project as an admin and help the upcoming players or the existing one for a better rp
2. What are your strengths
Ans : I have good speaking skills , calm in any situation , good at analysis and a fast learner
3. What are your greatest weakness
Ans : my greatest weakness is that I m very straightforward and take actions for which some might hate me . But I also sympathise for people who have not done a big mistake
4. Will you be ready to leave rp life to become admin?
Ans : yes I m ready to leave rp life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans : Currently i don't have any business and if I had i would sell it

Hyper North

Player
Player
Information
1. Your IRL Name - Somesh Tewatia
2. Your Age -18
3.Time Zone - IST/GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hr a day
5. Your Discord - Hypep_43
6. Your nickname: Hyper Northx
7. Your I'd - 55436

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin as I have experienced a lot of Role Play and have a great experience throughout my journey of 8 Months of RP and now I want to help all citizens of the city by my experience and increase their RP experience. This will help them enjoying more in the server and would help them having fun with their friend. I also want to become Admin as it is the best way to help others out.

2. My strengths are-
-giving a helping hand to others
-never discriminating anyone
-never being biased towards anyone
-spreading love to everyone and making everyone smile
-I am also a very quick learner

3. My greatest weakness is that I do not trust anyone easily.

-YES
-YES
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Ritesh
3.UTC-5:30
4. 5hrs+
5. ritesh_01
6. Sanatani Ritesh
7. 98813
Additional information
Ans:
1.Helping others: As an admin, you will have the opportunity to help other players and ensure that they have a great experience on the server. You can assist them with any issues they may have and answer their questions.
2.Maintaining order: Admins are responsible for enforcing the rules of the server and ensuring that everyone follows them. This helps to maintain order and prevent disruptive behavior.
3.Building a community: Being an admin allows you to build a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for roleplaying. You can organize events, create new content, and foster a sense of camaraderie among players.
4.Gaining experience: Being an admin can help you develop valuable skills such as leadership, communication, and problem-solving. These skills can be useful in other areas of your life as well.

Ans:
1.Creative: I am able to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
2.Problem solver: I am able to identify problems and come up with effective solutions.
3.Patient: I am able to remain calm and composed under pressure, which helps you make better decisions.
4.Honest: I am value honesty and integrity in yourself and others.
5.Dedicated: I am committed to your work and take pride in doing it well.
Ans:
1.Procrastination
2.Difficulty with public speaking
3.Lack of confidence

Ans:
Yes, I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

Yes But I Don’t own one

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ankit Roy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear)
5-6hour
6. Your Discord
ace908969#0
7. Your Nickname
Zoro Pluxury
8. Your ID

Additional information
I have been in this server for a long period and have been watching this city from a citizen's eye and now I want to see this city by a god's eye and make cheaters suffer because it's necessary to maintain roleplay I have a lot of knowledge were cheating mostly to be happens because of citizens perspective in this city and i will make sure to punish the rule breakers by all means. I have had a good time in legal organizations and a bit time in gangs too got a lot of experience from there so please let me have a chance to prove myself and I would also like to help new players to roleplay and have in the server and i will also see that no one breaks the roleplay

Calming, understanding and thinking then reacting to the situation is the main thing for admin

Yes, I am ready it will be great journey for me to become admin so yes, I am willing to leave roleplay life

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I think this is the time where I should go for adminship as I believe that I have tried a lot of things whether it's an illegal stuff or a legal stuff. Now I would like to gain more experience and that's why I want to become an administrator. Being a citizen for over 10 months, I believe that I am ready to be an administrator and help the new citizens flying into the city.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 6 terms in LSPD with 4 terms as HC, 5 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.

Ans -
My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.

Ans -
My greatest weakness is that I am a type of person who always points out mistakes and tries to solve it. It is sometimes not good for me.

Ans -
Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

Ans -
Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

Vivek Adithya

Player
Player
1. Your IRL Name - Vivek Adithya
2. Your Age -20
3.Time Zone - IST/GMT+5.30
4. Average online per day : 4to5
5. Your Discord - vivekadithys4#0943
6. Your nickname: Vivek Adithya
7. Your I'd - 101131
Additional information
Ans : it's been a long time in City. i have been experienced in all illegal org and i know city rules because of experienced and i can help the new comers make them understand how RP works and i love being an administrator and i also enjoy being in such supportive role developing my skill set i will give my good efforts to make people can follow low and order in city
Ans : I am disciplined person; i am patients person; i am quick learner; my patients to stay calm with angry people
3. What are your greatest weakness
Ans :showing self awareness and i am kind of emotional
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become admin?
Ans : yes i am ready to leave RP life
Ans : yes

Jose Alvarez

Player
Player
1. Your IRL Name - Dejohn
2. Your Age -18
3.Time Zone - EST
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours (more on weekends)
5. Your Discord - de2taxt
6. Your nickname: Dede
7. Your I'd - 70317
Additional information
  1. I'm passionate about becoming an admin to provide crucial support to newcomers navigating the Grand RP Server. I understand the challenges they face and am committed to helping them acclimate to the community.
  2. With nearly 11 months of dedicated involvement, I've actively contributed to various Legal Organizations, including SAHP, NG, and FIB, as well as excelled in leadership roles within prominent Gangs like Marabunta, Ballas, and Vagos (achieving Rank Deputy). This substantial experience equips me with the knowledge needed to effectively assist both new and existing players.
  3. I aim to contribute to a positive and engaging server environment by upholding fairness, enforcing rules, and resolving conflicts when necessary. By becoming an admin, I can actively work towards maintaining a thriving and enjoyable gaming experience for all.

1: i am always willing to help people to the best of my ability.
2: i love helping people grow and to do better.

What are your greatest weaknesses?​

i tend to loose focus sometimes.
i tend to trust people to easily.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become admin?
yes i am ready to leave RP life
yes

~Dede

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ankit Roy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
5-6hour
6. Your Discord
ace908969#0
7. Your Nickname
Zoro Pluxury
8. Your ID

Additional information

Nairit XoXo

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17 (Turning 18)
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord :itsmeop
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

Yes,I dont have 1

THANKS...

Freddie Dredd

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Resat
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 15
5. reshollow
6. Freddie Dredd
7. 77353

1. I want to become an admin because, I'm deeply passionate about our GrandRp community.

I'm committed to ensuring a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players. My goal is to uphold the server's rules and resolve any issues fairly, while actively contributing to the growth and improvement of our server. With my experience and dedication, I believe I can be a valuable addition to the admin team.

2. Some of my strengths that I believe make me well-suited for this role include excellent problem-solving skills. I'm calm under pressure and can handle in-game conflicts with fairness and diplomacy. I also have a strong sense of responsibility and am dedicated to upholding the server's rules. Furthermore, I'm a good communicator, which is essential for effective administration and resolving player issues.

3. One of my areas for improvement is that I can be overly critical of myself at times. While I strive for excellence, I've found that I can sometimes be too self-critical. However, I'm aware of this tendency, and I'm actively working on maintaining a healthier balance between self-improvement and self compassion. I believe that self-awareness is the first step to personal growth.

4. Yes, I'm fully prepared to prioritize my responsibilities as an admin over my RP life. I understand that the role of an admin requires dedication and may occasionally mean setting aside my in-game character. My primary focus will be ensuring the server's integrity and creating a positive environment for all players. I'm committed to this role and the responsibilities it entails.

5. I don't currently have an in-game business, so this won't be an issue for me. I'm fully prepared to prioritize my responsibilities as an admin and contribute to the server's well-being without any conflicts related to owning a business in the game.

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> UTS+5:30
4.Avarage on-line per day
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all gta rp servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me
2. What are your strength?
- I believe that I have the skill to think twise before taking a decision. Also in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I love to
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-> I don't have business

M

Manas Badmash

Information

1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST/GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hrs a day
5. Your Discord - manassatya
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash
7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information

Ans 1. I want to help all the players around the server with my rules knowledge and as per me I can help them better with admin panel. I was previously admin assistant as well. I hope now I can get a chance again.

Ans 2. I have good speaking and listening skills, know all the grand rules as previously I have been leader of 2 successful gang terms.

Ans 3. My weakness is that I can't tolerate any type of rule break or misbehaviour with anyone.

Ans 4. Yes I am ready to leave RP life

Ans 5. I don't have any business currently.

Top Bottom