Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Harshita_115417

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Harshita
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 8-9 hrs
5. Your Discord- ayumi_pluxury
6. Your Nickname- Miyuk Pluxury
7. Your ID- 115417

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I’ve been a admin on other servers as well and I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP too. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.
  2. What are your strengths? - My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.
  3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - Sometime I have a bad habit of being to understanding and trying to be a people pleaser
  4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes without a doubt.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin- (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, absolutely

Last edited:

John Ace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Vansh Pal
2. 19
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5 To 7 Hours
5. stapat_
6. Immortal Ansh
7. 103267

Additional information

• I Want To Become Rp Because I Am Playing Rp From 1 Year,I just Take All Experience In Different Organisation and Unofficial Organisations And Now I Am Just Bored Doing Rp I Think Now IS THE TIME FOR HELPING OTHERS IN THE CITY AND MAINTAIN RULES AND TRY TO MAKE BEST ROLE PKAY THAT CAN BE POSSIBLE, ALSO I AM REALLY KIND I ALWAYS LOVE TO GUIDE NEW PLAYER,I Can Become Admin Because I Just Read And Learned All Rules.

My Strength are - FULL OF EXPERIENCE, TIME MANAGEMENT, GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF RULES HAVING GOOD AND POSTIVE ATTITUDE, ALSO. HAVING SOME GOOD SKILLS - STAY CALM IN ANY HYPED SITUATION, HAVING SOME LEADERSHIP SKILL, HAVING MORE SKILLS BUT THEY ARE NO RELATION WITH THIS POSITION.
ALSO HAVING GOOD SKILLS OF SPEAKING FLUENT ENGLISH.
I AM ALSO VERY KIND I ALWAYS LOVE TO GUIDE NEW PLAYER.

• MY GREATEST WEAKNESS IS I AM CURIOUS ABOUT EVERYTHING.

• HAVING BAD SHOOTING SKILLS

• YES

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
• YEAH! I KNOW THAT.

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time Zone
-> UTS+5:30
4.Avarage on-line per day
-> 8hrs
5.Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Yor Nick name
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional Information
- I am playing in the greatest server among all GTA roleplay servers. I want to become administration to serve towards the server and give something back in return of what server has given to me.
2. What are your strength?
- I believe that I have the skill to think twice before taking a decision. Also, in which fam I am in no member is active that much, so biasness towards people is gonna be dismissed here.
3.What is your weakness?
- I give mercy sometimes to people if that fault isn't too big. I always give a second chance to people. Even sometimes some decision which I use to take seems heartless to the accused, in that case I feels bad.
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes, I love to leave RP
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
-> I don't have business.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

• I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in every org(legal and illegal both). I have remained in every org and is well aware of every server rule and all the things as I am playing on the server from almost 2 years. I was recently the leader of ballas gang but it is disbanded due to some uncertainties but now I am ready and will overcome the mistakes I have made and try to be very good admin.

• First of all as I said according to the rp I know every rule and I am well aware of everything.And in real life I am very calm so it will help me dealing with the person in need. And I do not take any decisions without evidence and without listening to both the sides.

• My greatest weaknesses are that I am not a good turfer means that my aim is very bad and moreover I don't know much languages but I will be cooperable to every person.

• yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

• I don't have any business but if I would have any business I would be ready to sell it because it is my dream to become an admin.

Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

Salaar King

just wait and see
Game Assistant
Your name IRL - Mohith

Your age - 21

Time zone - GMT + 5:30

Average online per day - 8-10hr

Your Discord - mohimohith

Your Nickname - Salaar King

Your ID - 78012

Additional information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been in Grand Rp for 1 year and I have more than 3 years experince in other role play servers and I know all basic server rules and I have worked in other orgs also. I have a better idea how admins work and I think i am suitable for this admin role.

2) What are your strengths?

- Great Communication Skills

- Proper Understanding of rules of the server

- i have a better decision making skills

- i am confident about my work

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Easily Trust anyone.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

- Yes, offcourse

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Soumen Mandal

2. Your age: 18+

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 6 hours to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: soumenmandal

6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal

7. Your ID: 73625

Additional information

Throughout my life in Grand Rp I have always admired the admins and there work, I have done about every RP situation I could have, from people committing suicide to court cases and so on, I have loved doing RP but I feel now my RP life is ready to move on, I know all the rules and instead of keeping it to myself I can make use of it for many people, I have had some amazing experience in RP specially my time as chief of staff in SAHP then the Government Chief of staff !, after that my next dream was to climb the stairs and move to admin, I have so much time and passion I feel this.musr be something I should do, with no history of ever getting a ban or even a warning I think I prove I always stick to rules as much as I can possibly do.

I am a very good communicator, I am from India and speak the native English, very easy to understand me for even non-natives, I am also very patient with people that would like to succeed, I help out in every way I can, very enthusiastic to help, and very helpful and I am Ex admin assistant of server 3.

When people lie to me to get out of trouble I do get very upset and have raised my voice in the past in that exact situation.

Yes, I have really enjoyed the RP life but it's time to move on.

Yes.

En 3 Ex Admin Assistant

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Pranav Aditya
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day : 8 Hours
5. Your Discord : amancherlaaditya
6. Your Nickname : Aditya Royal
7. Your ID : 9057

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because of my experience and all the time that I spent in the city. I have been in multiple organizations illegal and legal which has given me a different perspective how the city works and everything should be. So I want to help everyone to reach their goals and punish the rulebreakers.

- Commitment for doing hard work.
- Understanding the situation and being calm.
- Good communication skills.
- Fast Learner.

- My greatest weakness is being too honest to everyone, It helps sometimes but upsets my friends sometimes.
- Wants to help everyone even the counter person is not trust worthy.
- Respectful to everyone even they insult me.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I don't have any business so good to go.

Thank You,
Aditya.

Robert Devil

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Ajinkya Kshatriya
2. You’re Age - 29 OOC and 53 IC
3. Time Zone - IST 5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 to 6 Hours a day.
5. You’re Discord - robertdevil
6. You’re Nickname - Robert Devil
7. You’re ID - 57079

Additional information

Answer-
I want to become admin because I spent my almost 53 years in city, in this 53 years I am gaining and achieve lots of things in city like- Knowledge, Business, Money and Own good houses and cars in city etc.

(b) Because of my experience in city I believe I am capable to help and teach about the city and city rules to citizens. Especially I want to help and teach the new citizens who doesn’t know about the city and city rules so, they doesn’t get any problem in future and become capable to play RP.

Answer – My biggest strength is-
(a) Good Knowledge about the city and city rules.
(b) Fast leaner (Easily understand and learn new things).
(c) I am always cool and calm in every situation.
(d) I always stay with truth no matter who is front of me.
(e) Fluent in English.

Answer- As strength I have some weaknesses also-
(a) I always need some time to take decisions because I always like to take right decisions.
(b) I am not too much talkative I just talk point to point.
(c) In Starting I have a fear to get new experience but when I go through it with for few days then I totally fine them.

Answer- Yes I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)?
Answer- Yes I am ready to sell my business.

Alex Windsor

be good :)
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Leo
2. 16
3. Central European Standard Time
4. 6-8h
5. vmxm
6. Alex Windsor
7. 16877

Additional information
1. Q: Why do you want to become an admin?
A:

Passion for Grand RP: I've been an avid player of Grand RP and involved in the roleplay community for a significant amount of time ( over 2 years ) . I've not only enjoyed the game's amazing eceonomy but also the creative aspect of bringing diverse characters and narratives to life within the game. This passion fuels my commitment to maintaining an engaging and enjoyable environment for all players.
Understanding of the Role: I have a solid understanding of the responsibilities that come with being an admin on Grand RP. I'm aware of the importance of ensuring fair play, managing in-game incidents, and facilitating the roleplay experience by enforcing rules and resolving conflicts in a manner that promotes a positive and enjoyable atmosphere.
Community Building: I believe in the power of community within Grand RP. I'm enthusiastic about fostering a welcoming and inclusive community where players can engage in creative storytelling and connect with fellow gamers. As an admin, I see an opportunity to contribute to this sense of community and help it flourish.
Problem-Solving Skills: Being an admin often involves addressing unique challenges and unexpected situations that can arise during roleplay sessions. My problem-solving skills, adaptability, and ability to think on my feet make me well-equipped to handle these situations effectively.
Communication and Teamwork: Admins need to work closely with other team members to ensure the server runs smoothly. I have a track record of effective communication and teamwork in various online gaming communities, and I'm excited to bring these skills to this role.
In summary, my desire to become an admin for Grand RP stems from my genuine passion for the game, the roleplay community, and my dedication to ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience for all players. I'm committed to upholding the rules and standards that make the server a great place for roleplay and creative storytelling.

2. Q: What are your strengths?
A:
- Community Focus
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Adaptability
- Attention to Detail

3. Q: What are your greatest weaknesses?
A:

- Seeking Feedback
- Time Management

4.Q: Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
A:

I believe within the past 2 years I have had my fair share of roleplay experience and am now ready to leave my rp life behind

5. Q: Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

A:

I dont own a Buisness, so thats not a concern to me

karmansingh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL karman singh
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone 5
4. Average online per day 9 hours
5. Your Discord karmaneverhart
6. Your Nickname Legend karman
7. Your ID 102968

Additional information
I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city

I am a good listener, like to help players even when I am not getting any benefits, solve problems in a calm manner, am good in communication, follow rules strictly, always obey and respect seniors, have experience in RP, and love to invest time in the city

To be honest, my weakness is that I sympathize with people

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Devil xoxooo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Indro
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : DAD KILLER#8541
6. Your Nickname Devil xoxoo
7. Your ID : 93412

Additional information

I played on this server for over a year. I experienced many things. Now I want to contribute my RP Live as server admin and help create a fair RP Life for others. I watched many new players come to the city, and old players killed them without any reason. They prayed for admins help, but they did not come in time. And also, I'm bored now. I was in multiple organizations; thats why I know the rules. I want to continue my next RP life as an admin.

. clam , friendly, quick leaner ,

trust issue
yes i am ready
yes i dont have actually

Allen brown

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 17Turning 18)
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord :itsmeop
6. Your Nickname : Nairit Bhandari
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

My greatest weakness is that I show mercy to people who beg me or requst for a warn as i feel bad if they don't know what they did or they r doing

Yes, I am willing to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes,I dont have 1

THANKS...

Shaker Reapers

Yoo!!
Player
1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord - abhijitgudi
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information

Ans. 1. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes
2. help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone.
3. Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions.
4. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay a good and make it fair place. I have many experiences in legal organizations like SAHP I started from Cadet to The Under Sheriff of SAHP
5. Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.
6. 4.i enjoy the server like I'm SAHP officer for last 7 terms, 1x Trooper , 1x deputy Chief of IA , 2x chief of IA , 2x chief of Staff and currently The Under Sheriff of SAHP
7. I was Major in NG , chief of AirBorne of NG , DHOD of DEA in FIB , trainee in EMS I have been in every legal organization's except LSPD
8. I used to explore other organization's when SAHP is disbanded and once SAHP is back I join back as SAHP is my very first organization's and want to be there no matter what it takes I used to pay fines to be back.
9. I know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me a lot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. i become very emotional toward people

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life

Ans. I have a bunker which I use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.
Regards,
Shaker Reapers

Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP)(x1) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP)(x2),Ex-Chief of staff (SAHP)(x2),Ex- DHOD of DEA (FIB) , Ex-chief of Air Borne department (NG),Trainee(EMS)
Currently the Under Sheriff of SAHP

Luke Moore

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord - abhijitgudi
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information

Ans. 1. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes
2. help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone.
3. Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions.
4. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay a good and make it fair place. I have many experiences in legal organizations like SAHP I started from Cadet to The Under Sheriff of SAHP
5. Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.
6. 4.i enjoy the server like I'm SAHP officer for last 7 terms, 1x Trooper , 1x deputy Chief of IA , 2x chief of IA , 2x chief of Staff and currently The Under Sheriff of SAHP
7. I was Major in NG , chief of AirBorne of NG , DHOD of DEA in FIB , trainee in EMS I have been in every legal organization's except LSPD
8. I used to explore other organization's when SAHP is disbanded and once SAHP is back I join back as SAHP is my very first organization's and want to be there no matter what it takes I used to pay fines to be back.
9. I know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me a lot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. i become very emotional toward people

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life

Ans. I have a bunker which I use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.
Regards,
Shaker Reapers

Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP)(x1) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP)(x2),Ex-Chief of staff (SAHP)(x2),Ex- DHOD of DEA (FIB) , Ex-chief of Air Borne department (NG),Trainee(EMS)
Currently the Under Sheriff of SAHP
you know that you don't get any privileges because of that right?

SAHP| Davy Uchiha

i have 100 tricks even tho i'm not a trickster
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
ahmed
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+1
4 to 8 H
5. Your Discord
itachi_106_uchiha
6. Your Nickname
Davy Uchiha
7. Your ID

Additional information
i was in a lot of orgs i got a good experience i want to add to my past exp and bring justice to the server
Great Communication Skills

Good Understanding of the server rules

I can make a good decisions

i don't get stressed and anxious easily

teamplayer

i can only speak english and french

yes

i dont have a business

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Aditya Royal - 9057 - amancherlaaditya
2- Davy Uchiha - 6383 - itachi_106_uchiha

Interviews will be at 15:00 server time on 08-11-2023​

Amar_Gilgamesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Amar Fuad
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC+03:00
4. Average online per day: 3-6
5. Your Discord: amar_dlm
6. Your Nickname: Amar Gilgamesh
7. Your ID: 102776

Additional information

For me this was the first RP server that i have joined and played on and it is still the only server that i have played on, I have spent more than 4 months in this server and i would say that i have enough experience as i have worked in all forms of RP in this serve LIKE ( Government ( 1 term ), FIB ( 2 terms ), and an unofficial org ( family), I just would like to try to help by becoming an admin.

- I have a 24/7 bodycam that allows me to record all the time i am in the city or out of city.( I start it when i turn on my pc )
- Patient enough to keep going Through any situation with me being completely calm.
- I am loyal to the place i work, As i do not differentiate between anyone if you are my best friend or the person that i hate the most
- I have only been punished 2 times.
- I am a quick learner .
- I speak 3 languages ( English, Arabic, Kurdish )

- I am a little bit impulsive.
- Easy to talk to and reach out to.

Yes and 100% sure.

Do not own any businesses to sell them.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 - 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: zubair_rasheed
6. Your Nickname: Zubair Rasheed
7. Your ID:397

Additional information

* For now I want to become an admin assistant, I played this server for a fair amount of time and now I want to assist new people in the city about how things work in the city as well as basic rules about events, organizations, and gangs.
*I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
* Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
* I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
* I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
* after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
* I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* I would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* Yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

Top Bottom