Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Shaker Reaper

Yoo!!
Server Administrator
1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord - abhijitgudi
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans. 1. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes
2. help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone.
3. Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions.
4. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay a good and make it fair place. I have many experiences in legal organizations like SAHP I started from Cadet to The Under Sheriff of SAHP
5. Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.
6. 4.i enjoy the server like I'm SAHP officer for last 7 terms, 1x Trooper , 1x deputy Chief of IA , 2x chief of IA , 2x chief of Staff and currently The Under Sheriff of SAHP
7. I was Major in NG , chief of AirBorne of NG , DHOD of DEA in FIB , trainee in EMS I have been in every legal organization's except LSPD
8. I used to explore other organization's when SAHP is disbanded and once SAHP is back I join back as SAHP is my very first organization's and want to be there no matter what it takes I used to pay fines to be back.
9. I know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me a lot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. i become very emotional toward people

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans. I have a bunker which I use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.
Regards,
Shaker Reapers

Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP)(x1) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP)(x2),Ex-Chief of staff (SAHP)(x2),Ex- DHOD of DEA (FIB) , Ex-chief of Air Borne department (NG),Trainee(EMS)
Currently the Under Sheriff of SAHP

Luke Moore

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL - Abhijit Gudi
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord - abhijitgudi
6. Your Nickname - Shaker Reapers
7. Your ID - 66927

Additional information

Ans. 1. because i want to ensure that the RP environment remains fun and fair place for all the players so that they don't do make many mistakes
2. help them if they need to clear there doubt or any queries and have a happy environment around everyone.
3. Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions.
4. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay a good and make it fair place. I have many experiences in legal organizations like SAHP I started from Cadet to The Under Sheriff of SAHP
5. Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.
6. 4.i enjoy the server like I'm SAHP officer for last 7 terms, 1x Trooper , 1x deputy Chief of IA , 2x chief of IA , 2x chief of Staff and currently The Under Sheriff of SAHP
7. I was Major in NG , chief of AirBorne of NG , DHOD of DEA in FIB , trainee in EMS I have been in every legal organization's except LSPD
8. I used to explore other organization's when SAHP is disbanded and once SAHP is back I join back as SAHP is my very first organization's and want to be there no matter what it takes I used to pay fines to be back.
9. I know the rules and regulations that we follow. Because i have been in the city for a very long time. I have met some people who helped me a lot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

Ans . 1. I am good listener
2. able to make friends
3. I am a quick learner
4. able to be calm in intense situation
5. I am a team oriented player but also can work alone
6. I try to organize things in a simple way
7. Try to resolve conflict
8. Fluent in speaking English

Ans. 1. I trust people easily
2. I am sensitive person
3. I am a person who overcommits to a situation
4. i become very emotional toward people

Ans. Yes, I will leave my RP life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans. I have a bunker which I use to stay only. I will sell it if needed.
Regards,
Shaker Reapers

Ex-Deputy-Chief of IA(SAHP)(x1) , Ex-Major(NG),Ex- Chief of IA(SAHP)(x2),Ex-Chief of staff (SAHP)(x2),Ex- DHOD of DEA (FIB) , Ex-chief of Air Borne department (NG),Trainee(EMS)
Currently the Under Sheriff of SAHP
you know that you don't get any privileges because of that right?

SAHP| Davy Uchiha

i have 100 tricks even tho i'm not a trickster
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
ahmed
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day
4 to 8 H
5. Your Discord
itachi_106_uchiha
6. Your Nickname
Davy Uchiha
7. Your ID

Additional information
i was in a lot of orgs i got a good experience i want to add to my past exp and bring justice to the server
Great Communication Skills

Good Understanding of the server rules

I can make a good decisions

i don't get stressed and anxious easily

teamplayer

i can only speak english and french

yes

i dont have a business

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Aditya Royal - 9057 - amancherlaaditya
2- Davy Uchiha - 6383 - itachi_106_uchiha

Interviews will be at 15:00 server time on 08-11-2023​

Amar_Gilgamesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Amar Fuad
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC+03:00
4. Average online per day: 3-6
5. Your Discord: amar_dlm
6. Your Nickname: Amar Gilgamesh
7. Your ID: 102776

Additional information

For me this was the first RP server that i have joined and played on and it is still the only server that i have played on, I have spent more than 4 months in this server and i would say that i have enough experience as i have worked in all forms of RP in this serve LIKE ( Government ( 1 term ), FIB ( 2 terms ), and an unofficial org ( family), I just would like to try to help by becoming an admin.

- I have a 24/7 bodycam that allows me to record all the time i am in the city or out of city.( I start it when i turn on my pc )
- Patient enough to keep going Through any situation with me being completely calm.
- I am loyal to the place i work, As i do not differentiate between anyone if you are my best friend or the person that i hate the most
- I have only been punished 2 times.
- I am a quick learner .
- I speak 3 languages ( English, Arabic, Kurdish )

- I am a little bit impulsive.
- Easy to talk to and reach out to.

Yes and 100% sure.

Do not own any businesses to sell them.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 - 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: zubair_rasheed
6. Your Nickname: Zubair Rasheed
7. Your ID:397

Additional information

* For now I want to become an admin assistant, I played this server for a fair amount of time and now I want to assist new people in the city about how things work in the city as well as basic rules about events, organizations, and gangs.
*I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
* Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
* I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
* I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
* after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
* I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* I would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* Yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

Can Vurdurur

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 8 Hour
5. Your Discord: cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Prada
7. Your ID: 79722

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time on all servers of grp, I have been in high command in all organizations, I aim to ensure that people in grand rp can continue their rp at high quality and maintain a level rp system, my first priority is to aim for people to enjoy rp without violating server rules, and secondly, players generally think that the admins are enemies or will disrupt their rp, and I aim to destroy the perception.

I speak Turkish
I'm a good listener
I am very respectful of my environment
I quickly fulfill the orders and tasks given
and discipline comes first

I get angry if I am disrespected or insulted

I have been in rp for more than 1 year, I have done enough rp and now I will help people to rp so im ready
I had one once and I sold it, so I'm ready.

Range Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

• I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in every org(legal and illegal both). I have remained in every org and is well aware of every server rule and all the things as I am playing on the server from almost 2 years. I was recently the leader of ballas gang but it is disbanded due to some uncertainties but now I am ready and will overcome the mistakes I have made and try to be very good admin.

• First of all as I said according to the rp I know every rule and I am well aware of everything.And in real life I am very calm so it will help me dealing with the person in need. And I do not take any decisions without evidence and without listening to both the sides.

• My greatest weaknesses are that I am not a good turfer means that my aim is very bad and moreover I don't know much languages but I will be cooperable to every person.

• yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

• I don't have any business but if I would have any business I would be ready to sell it because it is my dream to become an admin.

Hoping you will make me Admin.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

Last edited:

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2. Your age
-> 22
3. Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
-> 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
-> alexroland
6. Your Nickname
-> Alex Roland
7. Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
-> There are few reasons why I want to become an admin
1. I am playing in this server for nearly 1 year and I left playing any other game for the best playing experience. and one of the best communities of players. Even when I use to pass through SAHP HQ, which was my first org, I feels nostalgic. Cause it was the early days of me joining in the server. Many things changed but the community and strict action for toxic people as well as the cheaters and I loved that. I will be happy if I get a chance to join the team who take controls of ooc rule breaks and save citizen and server from chaos.

2.Peoples are drawn to administrative roles because they enjoy leading and managing communities. Admins often have responsibilities related to maintaining order, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that the community rules are followed. I think I have that much power and managing skills and I will love to serve for my community.
3. Admins play a crucial role in helping community members, whether it's answering questions, assisting with issues, or mediating disputes. I enjoy helping others and I tries to create a positive environment. If I get a chance to be an admin then this kind of thing that admin does, I can do also.
4. Being an admin can provide valuable experience in community management, moderation, and conflict resolution. These skills can be transferable to various real-world professions.
5. Admins often interact with whole EN2 community members, including other admins and our project managers. This networking can lead to valuable connections and friendships within EN2 community.

-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
1.I can provide assistance and information around the clock and as I use to be online from 4 IC time to 18 IC time, that means it ensures that there's always support available for players in between that time zone.
2. I can respond to queries and requests instantly, providing timely assistance to players.
3. As I am playing from a quiet long time, I believe I have access to a vast amount of information and can provide details on a wide range of topics, including game lore, rules, and general knowledge related to various aspects within the universe of Grand RP.

4. I can consistently enforce community rules and guidelines, ensuring fair and equal treatment for all players based on the established standards.
5. I can provide neutral perspectives and suggestions in the resolution of rule breeches of server and also in case of complex or nuanced situations.

-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
1. I use to give mercy to people who begs me and latter it proves they were acting and doing same crimes or mistakes.
2. If something makes me angry or somethings make me sad, I use to forget the real world and forget that I am a human being and give the harsh punishment and after that when the anger gets lower the realization of the matter that things could be also solved in softer way with less punishment hurts a lot.

3. I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the rp life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
-> Apparently and unfortunately, I don't have any businesses. If I get something and I have to leave it for Admin Ship, I will happily. sell it.

Last edited:

Ryner Crimsonmoon

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL – Abhijit Saha
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours per day and more on weekends
5. Your Discord – Ryner Crimsonlord#4919
6. Your Nickname – Ryner Crimsonmoon
7. Your ID – 87140

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

• Rolplay server provides a unique and immersive experience for individuals to engage In collaborative storytelling within a virtual community.
  • As an admin, I would dedicate myself to being an active presence on the roleplay server. I would regularly monitor and moderate discussion, addressing any rule violation, toxic behaviour, or disruptive elements swiftly and appropriately. Additionally, I would be available to provide guidance and support to players, whether they have questions about the roleplay mechanics, need assistance with character development, or seek advice on improving their storytelling skills. My dedication and availability would contribute to a positive and supportive atmosphere within the community.
  • Having actively participated in roleplaying for considerable time, I have developed a deep understanding of the intricacies involved creating engaging narratives and compelling characters. I am familiar with various roleplaying system, genres, and styles, which enables me to provide guidance to both newcomers and experienced players. My experience allows me to facilitate a rich and immersive roleplaying environment where everyone feels comfortable and inspired to contribute their best.
  • As an admin, one of the primary responsibilities is to ensure that all participant have to established rules and guidelines I posses a strong sense of fairness and objectivity, enabling me to enforce rules consistently and impartially. By maintaining order, I would create a safe and inclusive space for all players, fostering an environment where creativity can flourish without fear of disruption or harassment.

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1. I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2. I can solve problems quickly.
3. I have ability to be fair while solving problem whether if its someone I know my decision will be fair.
4. I can stay calm in hard situations and try to give my best in solving the problem.
5. I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6. I’ll always be ready to help anyone in any situation.
7. I will give my best to be a reliable admin for sure.

• Sometimes I get upset when someone try to disrespect me but in situations like those I try to stay calm and quite rather than answer them back.

• Yes I ready to leave my RP life so that I can help others to enjoy there RP life without any problem.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

• Well I never owned any business in my RP life so that’s something I don’t need to think about.

Sterl Lasombra

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Sterling
2. 19
3. Pacific Standard
4. 5 hours
5. hammackiv
6. Sterling Lasombra
7. 83990

1. to try and make a deferens in this server make it fun and free of cheaters.
2. out of the box thinking, i am good at communicating, and decisive.
3. sometimes i cant stop talking and i get emotional sometimes
4, yes
5. Yes

River Lees

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jared
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: river_6422
6. Your Nickname: Jared
7. Your ID: 99466

Additional information

I want to become admin because I want to help out and stop the rule breaking. I have been playing Grand Rp for a long time and met many people and built many relationships. If I get accepted to the admin team, I will treat every single person with respect. My time as a role player has come to an end and my new life has begun and that new life is being an admin in Grand RP. I play for many hours and show my dedication to this project. I have played in EN1, EN2 and EN3 and I have a lot of experience in state and crime organization. The amount of time that I was high command in an organization was so much. The reason why I was a High Command it's because I showed the leader and the other High Commands my hard work and how I always wanted to be there to help and many more reasons.

Teamwork: I am a person that can work easily in a group and can think and brainstorm with the group. If the rest of the group gets stuck, I will try and get us unstuck.

Hard work: I work hard every day and I try and show that in the work I do.

Leadership: It's easy for me to lead the group if they need a leader.

sensitive: I could be sensitive sometimes, but I do get over it.

Yes, ready.

I dont have a business

Range Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592

Additional information

• I want to become an admin because I have a lot of experience in every org(legal and illegal both). I have remained in every org and is well aware of every server rule and all the things as I am playing on the server from almost 2 years. I was recently the leader of ballas gang but it is disbanded due to some uncertainties but now I am ready and will overcome the mistakes I have made and try to be very good admin.

• First of all as I said according to the rp I know every rule and I am well aware of everything.And in real life I am very calm so it will help me dealing with the person in need. And I do not take any decisions without evidence and without listening to both the sides.

• My greatest weaknesses are that I am not a good turfer means that my aim is very bad and moreover I don't know much languages but I will be cooperable to every person.

• yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

• I don't have any business but if I would have any business I would be ready to sell it because it is my dream to become an admin.

Hoping you will make me Admin.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Soumen Mandal
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord: soumenmandal
6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal
7. Your ID: 73625

Additional information

Ans:
1. I have given large amount of time in GrandRP to understand and apply all the rules about the server.
2. I am a person of calm nature and take actions only after getting in details about the situation.
3. Always want to become a admin since I have played GrandRP for months and want to help as a staff member.
4. I can make GrandRP a much better place than before by helping citizens and become available most of the times.

Ans:
1. I am a person of high patience.
2. I become available in city whenever there is a need for me.
3. I have a expertise in handling tense situations calmly.
4. I always give my 100% for every task.
5. My communication skills help me to make myself a good communicator.

Ans:
1. Get nervous sometimes.

Ans: Yes

Ans: Don't have one.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Amar Gilgamesh - amar_dlm - 102776

Interview will be at 11:00 server time on 10-11-2023​

KaKashii

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Pihul Narkhede

Your age: 24

Time zone: +5:30 (India)

Average online per day: 4-6 hours

Your Discord: kakashii_69

Your Nickname: Void invincible

Your ID: 68721

Additional information:

Why do you want to become an admin?

ANS: I want to become a server administrator because I want to assist others with their issues and purely maintain the EN 02 environment. I've been in the city for about a year now and I have an almost complete grasp of the server. I have been most of the time in orgs both in crime and legal. I was FIB DHOD OF HR, FIB 00 Agent, LSPD COS, and in Crime I was Bloods deputy 3 times and UD 3 terms in different terms.

What are your strengths?

ANS: i)I am truthful with my words.
ii)I always listen to my superiors and try to learn from them.
iii)My mindset is positive.
iv)I am always willing to assist.
V) IM dedicated towards my Work

What are your greatest weaknesses?

ANS: i) If someone gets angry with me I get emotional.
ii)I Overthink a lot.

Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?

ANS: Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

ANS: Yes. But I don't have any business.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?

1- Ryner Crimsonmoon - 87140 - Ryner Crimsonlord#4919

Interview will be at 11:00 server time on 10-11-2023​

Top Bottom