Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Dima
3.EST
4. 8-9 hours a day
5.Joro#1332
6. Tay Gucci

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. After I pass the assistant level, I would like to move in to a crime admin, this is due to me being in multiple gangs, deputy of multiple gangs previously and also high command. This has allowed me to see all the rules of crime and the ins and outs needed to be a crime admin. By making me an admin I will ensure to perform at my best abilities and prove that I am the best at what I do. I have also previously been an admin assistant on EN1, this has allowed me to see the insights and skills needed in order to possess this role.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more). Some ig strengths are that I am fully aware of all the crime rules, this will allow me to be able to monitor turf attacks in the discord, help gangs and other organisations out etc.

My greatest weaknesses are not knowing when to ask for help, talk a lot

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
Information

1.Pranvaditya
2. 17
3. IST
4. 7-9 HRS(More sometimes if I am free)
5. ADITYA#3963
6. Aditya Royal
7. 9057
Additional information
-Because it feels good to help and teach people proper roleplaying while also helping them sort out their complaints and giving them a better RP experience.
-Faster learner, good with communicating with people and very patient and a strong willingness to help people with whatever issues they have
-I have no admin experience and time managment issues.
-Yes, I've done all I've wanted to do in the city and am ready to experience something new by helping people as an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
-I don't own any bussinesses so it won't be an issue

Last edited:

Arshraj

Player
Player
1. Arshraj Singh
2. 22
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. arshraj singh#0336
6. Arshraj Singh

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop Rping and start becoming the awesome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
Previous Admin On 4 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.

i don't have biz

Last edited:

Good man

Richard King
Player
1. Daksh Sharma
2. 17
3. GMT 5:30+
4. 6-7 hours (10+ hours on weekends)
5. brinda italy#8931
6. Richard King
7. 11063

Additional information
I m playing on this wonderful city from almost more than 4 months and I left En1 a while ago. I have gained a lot of experience in the state section (high command) coz I have been in the state org for ages, I sometimes wonder how can I share my experience with people who are new to the city. I wanna help them by answering all the tickets around to make them stick to the city and to let them have fun around the RP. Also, I want to properly punish those who break the server rules and don't let others have fun in the RP.

- I have good communication skills.
- I have participated in many activities around the city and I have a lot of exp regarding that.
- I m a good listener plus a quick learner who grabs the thing in a moment.
- I can speak both English and Hindi fluently.
- I have good teaching skills which will help me to guide the new players.

- I have a bad habit to find perfection in everything.
- Also I have a bad habit to trust any random person and expect him/her for betterment/improvement.

Yes I m 100% ready to improve the RP around the city

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

At the moment I don't have any.

Thank you for reading my application
Best Regards
Richard

Last edited:

IAmCruze

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vijay Teja
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 HOURS
5. Your Discord :Chloe Royal#7777
6. Your Nickname : Chloe
7. Your ID : 3023

Additional information
1. I want to became an Admin cause i want to help newbies in city and to guide them in city and maintain a high level rp and i have so much experience and made some mistakes so i want to make sure no one do any mistakes and makes this city perfect

2.Patience
fast learner
Hard worker

3.Lazy
Kind Hearted

4. Yes ready to leave RP

5. Yes I am ready to leave my Business.

Phantom thakur

SAHP | LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name IRL --: pawan singh
Your age --: 22
Time zone --: +5:30 GMT
Average Online per Day --: 5-8 hours ( 6:00 to 19:00 server time)
Your Discord --: phantom#5642
Your Nickname --: phantom king
Your ID--: 17339
Additional information

I believe admin is the next natural progression for me as I have a wealth of experience and eagerness to uphold the evolution of RP - making me a valuable asset to this team. As an head of fto in LSPD and federal attorney in city 1 , I have proven my communication and influencing skills to provide non-bias decisions for players delivering greater RP knowledge and overall better RP experience for this in the city.
Great communicator, influencer & mentor - these skills I have proven across various roles in Grand RP. Whether its a new player learning the ropes or a broken-down RP situation involving many players, I always support and give guidance to those around to better both us as players and the city for our overall RP experience.
3. What are your greatest weakness?
I love to have my finger in every pie to provide feedback or influence which can sometimes come across as a takeover but it is just my genuine good nature trying and achieve the best out of people.
4.will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes
Yes, as i do not own any

Stewie Mclovin

BLOODS | FAMILIES | CLAPPER
Player
Information

1. Steward
2. 19
3. GST
4. 10-12
5. swann#0902
6. stewie kun
7. 62876

Additional information

Ever since the first time I've been in the city, I've seen the outstanding work the admins do to keep the city safe and fun full with RP and all around helping the people have a good time in the city by hosting fun. Unique events compared to many of the other cities I've been to. Ive seen how they keep the RP in order by punishing those to stray away from the path of RP and maintaining order. I wish to do the same and help people enjoy their RP life. I know that I can contribute to a flawless RP experience in the city I know and love, Grand RP.

My key strength is my ability to connect with others and have understanding, patience, and willingness to serve but at the same time not be taken advantage of and I'm truthful to myself and others.

My greatest weakness is the fact that I care too much.

Yes, in order to ensure that others in the city can lead their best RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
100% yes.

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4-8
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Armani
7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information

I want to be an admin to help the community in Grand RP. I have a lot of knowledge about how Grand RP works, From scripts to rules, I know it. Being an admin I can quickly reply and handle tickets accordingly. I believe I can take on the challenge to be an Assistant. I speak fluently English and a few other native languages so I can fluently communicate in many ways.

• Multi-Tasking - I have the ability to do many things at once. I can respond to a message at the same time as I arrest someone
  • Responsibility - I can take anything that is put in my hands and make sure it is done correctly. I Make sure I do everything 110%
  • Fluent English - I speak fluently in English as well as Spanish and hints of French.
  • Dedicated - I do not plan to join the admin team and step down for whatever reason I will be there for the long run.
  • Understanding - I know all rules in the book by heart and the most common I know by the number.

I do not believe there is much that would hinder me from becoming an admin. Apart from slightly becoming stubborn here and there.

After my term yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Last edited:

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Dima
2. 22
3. EST
4. 8-9 hours a day
5. Joro#1332
6. Tay Gucci
7. 1022

1. Why do you want to become an admin? Seems like the server needs new, experienced people so i decided to apply. I also was an admin before and a server owner and devoloper.

2. What are your strengths? I am mature, very experienced, i have played alot of this server, i know alot about this server too so it wouldnt be an issue helping others. I used to run my own server and i know some stuff. I am pretty easy going and i speak fluent english, also easy to understand me. If i am required to do something i will make sure i take time to do that. I am also very responsible. I have admin experience and the reason i want to be an admin again is beacuse i got kicked for a petty reason. I am a changed person now and if you can give me a seconds chance i will prove that i am worthy of this position.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: I am currently kind of emotianlly unstable cause of irl stuff but i can always pull through.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes, thats why i am applying.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes

dhruvpra

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL ~ Dhruv Prajapati
2. Your age ~ 20
3. Time zone ~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day ~ 11-12 hours
5. Your Discord ~ Dh4uv#2171
6. Your Nickname Lex Walker
7. Your ID -15007

Additional information

: I really had lot of fun playing in this server since 1 year and i feel like i want to experience more part of the server by being helping hand to the server , i also had past admin experience in other server before and since i know how mechanism works i would love to be part of administration of grand rp .
2. What are your strengths ?
:No matter how worse situation is i always handle every situation in a very practical way and i love to help people .
:- My greatest weakness is am shy in nature in irl and ig too , which i try to conquer my fear of not speaking aloud .
Yes Ofcourse i have experienced enough from 1 year , Now it would be great if i open my boundaries and explore some administration part of the server .
:- Yes [ though i dont own one ]

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Aurimas Pukelis

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas
2. 17
3. GMT
4. 7/11 Weekend
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid
7. 19828

Additional information
I would like to become a Admin because I feel like I would like to help the server grow after being in many different organizations(legal and illegal) I would like to step back and help the server itself and i would like to help the people in the server and have a break from RP.
Also I feel like Being a Admin is a very fun idea to help the new people and welcome them.
Helping people and Keeping the server clean of Very bad behaviour.
Explanation.
Yes because I feel like starting a new Life is what I need Right now.
Yes If I had a business Yes I would be Ready. But I Do not have a business.

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:
1. Mika.S
2. 19
3. GMT+10
4. 6hrs+
5. Mikks#0212
6. Mikks Bolo
7. ID:39
Additional information

I would like to become admin due to me playing for over 4 months now and have been in gangs and legal organisations. I Have been in alot of rp situations during those times being in different organisations which i would want others to experience. I would want to help and lead others throughtout there time in GRP like other admins did to me when i was new to the city. I feel like we need more admins during the night time which is the time i play at due to my timezone.

I can communicate with others and listen to what they have to say. I have alot of experience in GRP.

I sometimes can get angry easily but i am slowly overcoming it

Yes

Yes (I Dont have one)

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Carl
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Average online per day 12 hours
5. Your Discord Carl Gallager#2259
6. Your Nickname Carl Gallager
7. Your ID 15360

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help people, in their questions
2. What are your strengths? Im good talker and I love to help people
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Im hardworker
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes im ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have any business

Mr Tiger Outlaw

Helping Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
1- your name IRL : Mahmoud Gamal
2- your age : 25
3-Time zone : (UTC+02:00) Cairo - Egypt
4-Average online per day
( When I have work I play 3 days a week and they are Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the rest of the days I am traveling to another country and per day I play from 8 to 10 hours and when I have a holiday I play 12-14 hours in other words I am available all day)
5- your discord : TIGER#5154
6- your nickname : Tiger Lord
7- your ID in EN2 : 1497

Additional information
For two reasons, the first is that I love this server very much, and the second is because I am an Arab person and I play a lot in this server and I have many friends and for a while I noticed that there are many Arab players and there are many of them who are not familiar with the laws of the city and I want to help them and explain to them because I do not want anything bad to happen Understanding between them and other players

I speak Arabic and English, and because I am old, there are a lot of Arab and foreign players who know me and I can intervene to solve any dispute that occurs between the players, especially the Arabs.

Because I work a lot and because of my work conditions I have to travel a lot, so I don't have much time as I mentioned and also because now my English is medium

Of course I can, especially because I do not have a business, so if I am accepted, it will be all the time to help people and solve their problems to get out the best possible image for the server

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
Of course, I don't have any business, but I work Deputy Chief in SAHP I am ready to quit this job and focus on admin work and helping people

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

unknown.png

Information.png

1. Your name IRL = Shivansh Singla
2. Your age = OOC - (16) , IC - (22)
3. Time zone = IST
4. Average online per day = Exam days (3-4hours) week days (6-7hours) off days (8-9hours).
5. Your Discord = Gta Gamers #8928
6. Your Nickname = Jennifer Badmash
7. Your ID = 21495
unknown.png

- I want to be admin because I want to help every new comer in city. I want to help everybody in city with my RP knowledge. I want to create city more intrusting with my ideas. I want to be admin because I want to give enjoy and knowledge to every new comer of the city. I want to serve this city as an admin , I have closely seen admin’s work and tried to understand the work importance. At last I want to be admin because I think I can help our Grand RP city by being an admin because at that time I am having power to help and teach every new comer to city.
- My strengths are that I learn everything very fast.
- I am not ashamed of doing any thing good whatever the world thinks.
- I love to help everybody
- I can speak very fluent English
- I respect every gender
- I am very calm minded and don't take any silly decisions normally.
- I have a great ability to work in a team

- My greatest weaknesses are that I am lazy in work but not in helping.
- I can't see people while playing with emotions
- I can be too kind sometimes

- Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
- Yes, I am not having any business till date.

Regards and Greetings
Signed by,
Jennifer Badmash
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

-

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name IRL- Jack DelBuono
Your age- 15
Time zone-EST
Average online per day- 11 hours
Your Discord-Jackthemidget#5788
Your Nickname-Jack Pinkerton
Your ID-13019

1.Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because i had so much fun with RP and now i want to give it to other people the experience you guys gave to me. as well everything you guys did for me a good experience of rp. I also want to become and admin because there are so many people breaking rules and i feel like i could help you guys out and stop people from doing this terrible thing. This was by far the best city i ever played in and i want to help you guys make it even better. I have been in all of the orgs pretty much legal and illegal so i have both point of views and i know how things go that is why i want to join this community of great people and help stop rule breakers.

Being good person
Being respectful to others
I am mature
Not messing around
good management

I don't like people disrespecting me or being rude
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become and admin?
Yes, this has been my dream ever since I started this city. I am always ready.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have business while you are an admin)
Yes, i will

chrishxp

father of your father
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Caspar
2. 18
3. UK
4. +/- 12H
5. chrishxp#8613
6. Phill McCracken
7. 30277

1. I like the server funny people i think i can help i speak many languages so i can communicate well
2. Ninja mode, communication on high standard, + more
3. i get mad a lil bit from time to time
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

(its hard to proove everyting and put everything into text so really time can show...)

Touqeer West

Player
Player
Information
1. Touqeer Makrani
2. 19
3. IST
4. 6-7 hrs
5. umegatron#3477
6. Touqeer Pluxury
7. 2172

Additional information
- i was previous experience as an admin and i was admin for around 1 month, at that time i was confused about some rules dont have clarification on it , but now i am prepared with all rules and how things works. I want to become admin beacuse i really like to maintain good rp in server need one chance to show what I am capable of .
:- I am good planner, dedicated to work, keep everyone equal
:- some makes silly mistake and average shooting skills
:- yes i am ready to leave rp life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
:- I have no business, so it won't be a problem

Top Bottom