Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Hello, i would like to start by thanking you for reading this!

1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age -16
3. Time zone - GMT+ Server time
4. Average online per day- 7+ hours
5. Your Discord - Aux Mandem#7402
6. Your Nickname - Aux
7. Your ID - 33788

Additional information
Ive always liked making sure people stick to the rules, i would love to be an admin because im a vry motivated and inspired person. I like to make sure people follow the rules and i love rp but i think i would like watching over and making sure everything is going smoothly. I would help out as many people as possible and make you guys proud. I would love to be an admin as im very good at putting my self in other peoples shoes to try and help them. I know all the rules and i think i would fit this job perfectyly.
2. What are your strengths? - my greatest strengths i would say is my motivation and my self confidence and my talking skills. I am very good at communicating and i would say i am confident in my self to make the right choices.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - My greatest weakness is racism or disrespect towards my mother. Ive experienced a lot of racism and my mum has gone through a lot i dont tolerate this behavour.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - yes i am completly ready for that
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes

Thank you guys so much for reading i really do hope you consider this thanks guys - Aux <3

Hemanth Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.IRL name: Lingamneni Hemanth
2.Your age: 19
3.Time Zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day:
7-8 Hours
5.Your discord: Hemanth#7760
6.Your nickname: Hemanth Rockzz
7.Your ID: 7182

->I have been playing on this server from past 4-5 months.I also worked in State&criminal organizations and in state org(FIB) i have worked for 2 months as a 00 agent and also i am familiar with the rules and regulations and i have seen many people breaking the server rules and i want to punish them and give a better rp experience for the players and also i love to help the people
-> Having leadership skills
->Time Managment
->Quick Learner

->Team Work
->
I am bit lazy about which i am not interested.
-> And I trust people very quickly.
->
Yes i am ready to leave my rp life to become an admin.
->I dont have any kind of business.

Thank you for reading my application

Last edited:

Ankesh Kumar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Ankesh Kumar
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 6-8 hours a day
5. Ankesh Kumar#4250
6. Ankesh
7. 43099

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin to maintain peace in the city by giving Demorgan to the people doing Anti-AFK by not letting any player using cheat and by helping new players to understand the roleplay.

2. I am very straight forward, I am more of a smart worker than a hard worker, I am a fast learner .

3. I don't look at things very emotionally.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
1. Your name IRL
Tyron Johnson

2. Your age

3. Time zone
UTC -6

8+ hours

5. Your Discord
Mr. Rizz #4819

6. Your Nickname
Tyron Johnson

7. Your ID

Additional information

Because I have seen first hand the amount of people who don't know the rules of Grand RP and I want to help them so they won't make those mistakes again. also because I want to make the city an overall better and more fun place to be, I want more new players even the experienced players to enjoy the city how I do.

I have great social skills, and I am a hard worker, I try my best at everything I do, I'm mature for my age, I can handle situations whether there stressful, irritating or complete nonsense, I a very methodical person I like to think about stuff and try and improve on it.

I get annoyed when people try and talk over me, I get annoyed when I have to say the same thing over and over to someone, I get irritated when people don't listen to what I am saying when I tell them something to help them.

Yes of course I have tried almost every job in the city and have done everything not job related.

Yes I am ready to give up on having a business.
Name IRL - Iman Banerjee
Age - 15
Time Zone - IST
Average online per day - 6-8 hours
Discord - A2z Playz YT#7814
Nickname - Laka Legend
Id - 42070

1. Why do you want to become an Admin :-

Sir,
I want become admin because i want help other admins to make the city better than ever. where no one will break rules, everyone will get punished if they break rules doesn't matter who is he. maybe he's my best friend but rules are rules. I'll punish him if he breaks rules. and also i want to make a change in the system of this city and make every single thing crystal clear . not nepotism or anything if my brother is in the city and he does a mistake and i have to ban him for that . i will not think twice cause rules are rules no exception.

2. What Are you strengths :-

My main strength is My patience . and also i think my another strength is i know programming also and I'm also friendly and i think my another main strength is My honesty , And i can manage a team very easily and also i can convince anyone and also i dont care who is the person but if he has made any mistake he need to be punished and also if he did not do any thing wrong and got punished i will not think twice before taking step against the person who punished him. and if he did mistakenly i will warn him and leave cause everyone do mistakes.

3. What are your weaknesses?

As per me my greatest weakness is that i dont think who is in front of me and doing a mistake and for this i face troubles some time . and also my experience in this specific field is not that much i became admin in many discord servers and also I'm a xbox ambassador and xbox forum moderator but i hope if i become admin I'll gain my experience.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

Yes, i can sell everything cause i have to be admin(in city)

Current National Guard SOF Captain

giphy_1.gif

Thank you for reading my application

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
1. Your name IRL-Waseem Akram MD
2. Your age -31

3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day -11 to 13 hours
5. Your Discord - G2 Mafia#3233
6. Your Nickname -Mafia Pal
7. Your ID -28857
Additional information
---To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server .I have been in many illegal and legal orgs which means i have seen how both sides of the city is like. The main thing is i want to help the citizen in the city. I can handle multiple things at one time. I Have Lot Off Patience To Handle Any Situation And will Not My Loose My Temper...
--Open minded, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication.
--My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward person.
--yes ,I will leave Role Play for becoming an admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
--(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, I will and I don’t even own a business in the city.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
* I am playing this server since 1 year ago grand rp server is launched now i think i can assist new people hopping into the server. I have been seen the people breaking the rules in city so. I might assist them to do proper role play in this city
* I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG.

Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it

Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL- Alex

2. Your age- 16

3. Time zone- GMT+

4. Average online per day- 9+ hours

5. Your Discord- Aux Maneira#7402

6. Your Nickname- Aux Wolf

7. Your ID-33034

Additional information

I would love to become an admin because, I’ve always been apart of gangs and orgs and I haven’t really faced much punishment in the city but as we all got older a lot of my friends became admins. As I’ve rped I’ve always admired how admins help people and make sure everyone is having a fun rp experience and a good time. I like how they reinforce the rules and make everything fun for everyone. I’ve always wanted to be an admin and it is just about the right server. I have fallen in love with grand rp and I think this server is the one for me. I’ve been admin before on other servers but never really liked the server it self. I’m friends with most admins and I think this would be the next step in my grand rp life.

I think my strengths is my communication and to be able to sense the room. I’ve always been a good communicator and if I ever have a question or a complaint I would make sure I express these feelings.

One of my main weaknesses is people that just yell and are angry and don’t listen. I find these type of people hard to deal with but I’ve gained a lot of experience on how to overcome this in my rp years.

I am more then ready to do this I’m 100% motivated and ready to be an admin.

I am more then ready to do so.

Thanks for reading have a good morning/night - Aux <3

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
Hello, i would like to start by thanking you for reading this!

1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age -16
3. Time zone - GMT+ Server time
4. Average online per day- 7+ hours
5. Your Discord - Aux Mandem#7402
6. Your Nickname - Aux
7. Your ID - 33788

Additional information
Ive always liked making sure people stick to the rules, i would love to be an admin because im a vry motivated and inspired person. I like to make sure people follow the rules and i love rp but i think i would like watching over and making sure everything is going smoothly. I would help out as many people as possible and make you guys proud. I would love to be an admin as im very good at putting my self in other peoples shoes to try and help them. I know all the rules and i think i would fit this job perfectyly.
2. What are your strengths? - my greatest strengths i would say is my motivation and my self confidence and my talking skills. I am very good at communicating and i would say i am confident in my self to make the right choices.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - My greatest weakness is racism or disrespect towards my mother. Ive experienced a lot of racism and my mum has gone through a lot i dont tolerate this behavour.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - yes i am completly ready for that
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes

Thank you guys so much for reading i really do hope you consider this thanks guys - Aux <3
Would be a very good admin, to help solve alot of rule brakers and problems

Ahmed Hustle

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Damian
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+1 (Netherlands)
4. Average online per day : 6-8
5. Your Discord : damian#8664
6. Your Nickname : Ahmed Boateng
7. Your ID : 21453

Additional information

II love helping people in the city and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others.My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. I have been in the city for about 3 to 4 months now and have been able to learn most of the rules . And also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with alot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. I also love doing OOC events and i think it would be nice to be able to help set these up.
- I have been decently high rank in both Gangs and Legal orgs wich means i know alot of rules
- I have good comunication skills.
- I have equal respect to all.
- I am very patient.
- I am mature and treat everyone equally.
- I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others.
- I am a quick learner.
Also alot of admins know me and i think they would be able to vouch for me
- I tend to get lentient with people but i have to give punishments where necessary.
- Sometimes if someone screams at me i tend to get annoyed but this wont happen.
Yes i am ready to leave RP life and move on to a new chapter.
yes i will be ready.

Last edited:

edd anas

🛸     🌎 °  🌓 •  .°•   🚀 ✯    ★ *     °    🛰  
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Anas eddaoudi
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: CET (spain)
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours +
5. Your Discord: EDD_<3#6620
6. Your Nickname: edd anas
7. Your ID: 35157
Additional information

because i see how admins in this city how they work and help evryone .and i like to help evryone i can in this city . but i learned a lot form other admins and i would like to be one . to help peaple with any questions they need .
and know im a leader and i have a lot of information about the city and i would love to share them to new peale

1-im a quick learner .
2-i speak 4 lenguages (french-spanish-arabic-english) -
3-im patient -
respect all the peaple i see-
hard worker -
can control hard situations -
i like to work as team.

my gratest weakenes is try to cool down intens situations but other peaple dosent want to cooldown . that make me a bit sad as a admin want to help and other peaple doesnt try to cool it down at the end its a game :D .

im 100% ready . and i had a good experience in this rp life.

yes sure i mean i dont have a business but im ready to do evrything .

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dhrumil Patel
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hour
5. Your Discord : dhrumil22822#8240
6. Your Nickname : Eva Mirza
7. Your ID : 22822
Additional information
- i came in city before 7 months and in 7 months i try almost all things in city and i have all orgs experience like sahp,ems,ng,li and in illegal org almost all gangs so i have knowledge about Roleplay and its rules and regulations and my motive is make server with realistic roleplay and no one break any rule of RP.i want to make both parties happy with my fair decision and helping out civilian as a admin.
My strength is my Patience. when i listen to an issue so i listen carefully to both parties for make fair decision.
-My biggest weakness is that i hate liars and i get angry when i see a liar.
-yea and also excited for admin life.
-yes but i dont have any business in city.

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Gio
2. 16
3. GMT - +3
4. 5-8 hours a day
5. GiØ#4657
6. Gio Bleedem
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

EX-Lt.General EX-DHOD of PA EX-Marabunta turfer EX-Families Turfer

adam bebar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL ADAM
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone CITY TIME +2
4. Average online per day FROM 5 TO 15 HOURS
5. Your Discord adambebar#2834
6. Your Nickname adam bebar
7. Your ID 300246

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
1. Gio
2. 16
3. GMT - +3
4. 5-8 hours a day
5. GiØ#4657
6. Gio Bleedem
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

EX-Lt.General EX-DHOD of PA EX-Marabunta turfer EX-Families Turfer
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 10-12
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Balkour
7. 21246

Additional information
I would like to become Admin because i been in Ever single ORG which when i finish all of the ORG i would like to help the server for Real and become a Admin due to the fact that a lot of people are joining the Server and not knowing the rules so i would like to become a Admin and help them grow in the city.
Team Management, Patience, Understanding, Caring, Calm, Helpful, Cheerful,.
I get nervous a lot
Yes
yes

Lukenzo420

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Lukas
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : 4:34 PM
4. Average online per day : from 8 to 12 hours a day on weekdays 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : Lukenzo#0018
6. Your Nickname : Lukas Hugas
7. Your ID : 51949

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help people with problems like vdm, rdm, fearRp and all other things, I really have experience in this section and I am ready to help with any problem
2. What are your strengths? : patient, bitterly nervous and I don't give up easily
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: I'm a bit nervous, but I don't take it seriously
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2 Cairo, Egypt
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Dark Ilya
7. Your ID: 2840

Additional information

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server, I would like to Explain the Rules to Arab People Because some people Is not understanding English

I speak 2 languages Arabic and English and my patience im very patience guy, my good grand RP Rules knowledge, team worker, Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

Yes, Sure I Don't have any Problem

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam El Mir
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 6 to 11 hours and sometimes more
5. Your Discord HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname Houssam Wilson
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
I want become admin to help new comers to city and everyone to understand the rp rules and help people to get most better rp situation and be strict with people who don’t care about rp rules and also I had a big experience in server I was in legal orgs and illegal orgs also and everytime I learn more rules with experience its about 3 month and im learning rp rules and

I enjoyed a lot the rp life and I want to make it better I see admins how they work hard to maintain the rules in city and be the best rp and also I tried everything all part time jobs and I joined illegal organization gangs and I was high command there and after that I tried almost every legal organization I was in GOV, USSS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB, NG as a LT general / deputy leader I liked a lot legal organization and also I’m deputy leader in my family it was official and unofficial so i have experienced a lot of things but I’m still learning everyday

Open minded, Strict, I like rp rules, Good social talking, I respect everyone without behaviors
I talk three languages : English, French, Arabic this is strong for me because I know a lot of Arabs here in city so I can understand them and also I know some Chinese.

I'm inpatient sometimes and don’t like people complaint but I handle the situation

Sometimes I get stressed when my game freeze or blocked

Yes, i try everything and i try all the jobs and mostly all organiszation and im so interested about admin life.

Yes because i dont have one

Top Bottom