Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the Marabunta Grande Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Monday(10/11/2021):

1. Kalita daa - 32721 (d3cline#5851)
2. Ron atkin - 36116 (BigShip#0001)
3. Eddie brown - 10269 (Eduardo#8435)
4. Sherv west - 11207 (sherv#8363)

Applications for Marabunta Grande are now CLOSED.

Mikel Zoom

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Or
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 8-10+
5. Your Discord: ijo#9697
6. Your Nickname: Mikel Zoom
7. Your ID: 51479
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be the leader of Families for several reasons:

-First of all. Families isn't going well for a while. In every last time got disband real quick. I will make it good again as it was before. I will follow the rules and make sure that every member will. I will do my best to make sure it happen. Every member who will do any rule break, will get kick immediately in order to make sure the history will not repeat itself (Families will disband).

-Second. Since I came to the city, I start my life as a criminal in very specific gang. Families.
For few months already, I've been in the families as turfer, as deputy and etc. I am here to revive my lovely gang and make it as the best gang in the city with the best members if it's about respect or quality.
How I will make sure I will have qualities? I will make them improve their skills, I will train everyone and make sure they'll know that they are fighting for their living and not just for fun.

-Third and last. I am inlove with RolePlay situations, I am active a lot of hours per day and I will make sure that everyday will be gang event, if it is robberies, hostage situations, raids and etc. I will do everything it takes to be the best gang in the city, one that everyone wants to join to and the rest afraid of.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will give you some of my advices to improve the RolePlay in my organization and at all in Criminal's roleplay.

In my organization- I will make some events and trainings in the organization to make sure that my members will be the best clappers in the city and I suggest every gang leader to do this in order to improve the communication between all the members and improve their skills that at the end, affects on the gang itself.

My advice to improve the roleplay at all- Add more situations between the state and the organizations. Make Gettho in specific hours (probably night) available for police patrol in order to revive the gettho again. The gettho isn't like it was before, you have to make some changes in order to make gettho great again as it was before.

Have a good luck everyone.

Sass

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ron

2. Your age :19

3. Time zone: GMT+1

4. Average online per day : 4 hrs weekdays, 6-9hrs weekends

5. Your Discord : Sass#2923

6. Your Nickname : Sass

7. Your ID :1970

Additional information

1. Leader of...: Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): FAMILIES

• Firstly, Families holds an inspiring background and it’s history which made this my top pick to apply for, it’s history and it’s rivalries brings out a great attention for gang-seeking players who are in need of a gang. Me as leader would be able to give other players, myself and those who interact with us a great RP experience but more importantly what it’s like to represent the Families.
  • Secondly, Families holds a special place In my RP experience due to the fact I have either led or co-led gangs on different servers that are related to families or the gang families itself such as (forum drive families, grove street families, chamberlain hill families) with most of them becoming successful gangs which inspires me to continue its destiny in GRP, this gives me the opportunity to bring back what made me appreciate RP at its highest
  • Secondly, Families holds a special place In my RP experience due to the fact I have either led or co-led gangs on different servers that are related to families or the gang families itself such as (forum drive families, grove street families, chamberlain hill families) with most of them becoming successful gangs which inspires me to continue its destiny in GRP, this gives me the opportunity to bring back what made me appreciate RP at its highest
  • Finally, I believe I can bring so much to the table for Families and for other gangs that interact with us. In no dishonoring manner, my success rate in leading gangs have always been at a high and I am well-dedicated to bring this family to the top. I would like to add that I believe my leadership skills are distinctive and have always been appreciated by everyone who has been under my leadership. I am willing to give everyone a chance and opportunity to experience good RP but more importantly what it’s like to be a part of the Families.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

There is so much more to Roleplay rather than going into the street with an automatic rifle and spraying down anyone is sight, this is a problem I have experienced during my time in another gang. This problem is what makes other players discouraged to play because it feels repetitive as if they haven’t had an option to do something else. Instead of just shooting and trash talking we could have high command of gangs encourage and establish ghetto events such as drag races, fight nights in a discreet area, betting and many more.

Gangs should concentrate more on face to face interactions instead of shooting. Gangs could have interactive meetings where players get to interact with others in multiple ways rather than just shooting at each other

Power gaming the Zone for Robberies have also been a major problem since the beginning of release, both sides should try concentrate on more of the RP aspect rather than just asking each other to “leave the zone”

In addition: I’m back with all the requirements you request

sadakshhh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
*INFORMATION-:
1.Sadaksh
3.IST
4.9-10
5.sadakshhh#5216
6.Sunny Don
*ADDITIONAL INFORMATION-:
1.Leader of The Families
2. I want this gang to be the best as i have expirience of leading such type of gangs and i have been member of bloods,balas and families but i think there was my connection with this gang and i have learned many things from all the gang i have joined.right now bloods are on top and i want the families to be on top and if not on top but be a good competitor to all the gangs.i am very confident on myself for leading this gang and i think i'll be good leader for the new and old members.i want every member to play good rp as the few new members dont listen to the leaders and dont come to any event and break gheto rules i think i can lead them to play good rp.and i dont want to be the one who just kick their membere who break rule i want to be the one who tell them about rules perfectly and give them a chance by which they can learn something.i can promise you i can lead this gang to somehing everyone will remember.
3.my advices for improving rp level in organization is to inc. punishment for vdm and for the ones who break rules of the green zone or gheto rules after the warning from leader.and to the people who are not in gang and come to the gang hq for their enjoy time.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL:
Aryan Lakra
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname: Jimmy Federov
7. Your ID: 17062

Additional information

1. Application For Leader Of Lifeinvader.

2. I want to become the leader of Lifeinvader because i have been in media line for over 3 Years OOC and im a GFX/VFX designer myself plus i make content on youtube so i am really sure that i will be able to handle lifeinvade really nicely as i have experienced being in media team and been doing graphics and visuals for a really long time and been a part of LI once for over a month

Reasons -

- Really Good Leadership Skills

- GFX/VFX Designer OOC for over 3 years

- Can Make All The Posters and Video edits by myself when editors not available

3. Been a Media team manager for 1 year so im really experienced in managing everything related to media

Last edited:

Luke Mayt

Luke Mayt
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 6-8 hours on weekdays, 10-12 on weekends
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Luciano
7. 51060

1. Leader of The Families
2. The first reason I want to be the leader of FIB is that when I was new to the city this was the first gang I joined. I was below the level required to join but they still let me in as I was new to the city, they did this because I proved I knew the rules. This has made me like The Families and now I want to be the leader.

The second reason I want to be the leader of the Families is that they have always been the underdogs of ghetto and events. How many times have you seen/heard Families on top? I know what you're thinking little to none, I'm willing and truly going to change this. I will communicate with my gang, not just be a leader that sits around HQ. I will personally interview and accept people into the gang, I will make a BIG change to this gang.

The third reason I want to join is to change the RP experience of the gang for players. I think that people think the gang RP is dry and not fun, I'M going to change this as well. My leadership qualities and treating people fairly will help me bring this to reality.

3. I'm going to make RP better in the gang by making interactions with legal organizations more fun and interesting. If If I have fair demands in a gun store robbery and they don't provide I will not be scared to kill the hostages as this is what would happen in reality.

I will be present during EVERY interview that anyone gets.

ALL server rules must be stuck, if otherwise possible sanctions in the gang might also be in place for the person.

I will be a fair leader and not discriminate against anyone.

Richard Versace

Ex-Leader of LifeInvader
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL:
Ketan Jagtap
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours per day.
5. Your Discord: TOR$IGHT#3632
6. Your Nickname: Callum Chambers
7. Your ID: 17274

Additional information:
1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do I want to become a leader?

i)
I have been in this city for around 4 months so I am aware of all the rules. I started my first job at LifeInvader and since then its been three and a half months me serving this organization, I have been through the journey from being a trainee to the second-highest rank in the organization i.e. Deputy Leader (COO). I have worked under three different leaders and learned a lot from them. My purpose for applying for the Position of Leader in LifeInvader is quite simple, after having spent my time in this organization I think I am the best person for this job as I have Leadership experience and I am technically aware of how the organization works and what changes are necessary for the organization. I believe the potential for this organization is huge and I believe I can be the person who takes us there.

ii) My aim is to make sure the ads are being worked upon 24-7, ensuring recruitment of employees from different time zones who can help us achieve this goal. I will also work on improvising the way the creative department works as it is one of the main part of LifeInvader and as a Leader, I will make sure this department is working at its full potential.

iii) Also I will make sure we conduct at least one global event every week, which will be unique and will bring in a fun time for the citizens of Los Santos. My aim is to simplify every process, from interviewing new recruits to teaching them how to lead as a CEO. We already have a bunch of new facilities available in the organization building and I will ensure these facilities are used to their full potential ensuring regular news reports, interviews, and a lot more fun events as well.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will implement some changes in the ranks providing specific roles to every rank ensuring proper RolePlay. I will be scheduling meetings between the members of the organization ensuring interactions between them. Last but not least will be hosting many events as well as taking interviews in different scenarios enhancing the RolePlay. We would also organize various events in collaboration with the Department of Social Development enhancing interactions between LifeInvader and Department of Social Development (DSD). I plan to normalize and regularize RP to a point where it is enjoyable for everybody involved and nevertheless this city has endless opportunities for RolePlay and I want LifeInvader to be part of all of it.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL:
Ketan Jagtap
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours per day.
5. Your Discord: TOR$IGHT#3632
6. Your Nickname: Callum Chambers
7. Your ID: 17274

Additional information:
1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do I want to become a leader?

i)
I have been in this city for around 4 months so I am aware of all the rules. I started my first job at LifeInvader and since then its been three and a half months me serving this organization, I have been through the journey from being a trainee to the second-highest rank in the organization i.e. Deputy Leader (COO). I have worked under three different leaders and learned a lot from them. My purpose for applying for the Position of Leader in LifeInvader is quite simple, after having spent my time in this organization I think I am the best person for this job as I have Leadership experience and I am technically aware of how the organization works and what changes are necessary for the organization. I believe the potential for this organization is huge and I believe I can be the person who takes us there.

ii) My aim is to make sure the ads are being worked upon 24-7, ensuring recruitment of employees from different time zones who can help us achieve this goal. I will also work on improvising the way the creative department works as it is one of the main part of LifeInvader and as a Leader, I will make sure this department is working at its full potential.

iii) Also I will make sure we conduct at least one global event every week, which will be unique and will bring in a fun time for the citizens of Los Santos. My aim is to simplify every process, from interviewing new recruits to teaching them how to lead as a CEO. We already have a bunch of new facilities available in the organization building and I will ensure these facilities are used to their full potential ensuring regular news reports, interviews, and a lot more fun events as well.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will implement some changes in the ranks providing specific roles to every rank ensuring proper RolePlay. I will be scheduling meetings between the members of the organization ensuring interactions between them. Last but not least will be hosting many events as well as taking interviews in different scenarios enhancing the RolePlay. We would also organize various events in collaboration with the Department of Social Development enhancing interactions between LifeInvader and Department of Social Development (DSD). I plan to normalize and regularize RP to a point where it is enjoyable for everybody involved and nevertheless this city has endless opportunities for RolePlay and I want LifeInvader to be part of all of it.
I, Vick Vansen (Vick Klaus) having spent almost around 3 months at EMS, been the Deputy Chief of EMS. After I joined Life Invader, I have seen Callum Chambers climb up the ladder right from Intern till COO. He has stuck around even when other left. He has been with Life Invader during it's think and thins. He has always been a hardworking employee and an understanding colleague.
Liked by all and every co-worker, he has been very friendly, professional and upto the mark.

He has been in higher management from quite a while now and understands the leadership skills. Having worked under multiple leaders like Alexi Sambora, Ballu Tau and Rooti Parooti, Callum Chambers has incorporated all the experience of leadership.
He has been with the Life Invader for the longest (amongst all current employees) and has the most experience. He understand each and everything about Life Invader and is best suited to be the CEO than any new person.

Since he has been with Life Invader for the longest, understands server rules, how life invader works, how to be a leader I believe he should be considered for the role of CEO. Because, there will be no training required. No down time. No issues with running of ads or any events. No need to specially explain how LI works, how everything needs to be done.

Xavier Escuela

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
The applicants are selected for the The Families leader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Wednesday 10/13/2021

1. Tom Zoom 41387 = Yarin.#5504
2. Mikel Zoom 51479 = ijo#9697
3. Sass 1970 = Sass#2923
4. Luke Luciano 51060 = Lukegorman#6361

Applications for The families are now CLOSED.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Vatsal Mishra
GMT +5:30
7-9 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Justin Smith
Additional Info :-
1. LSPD
2. --> I Always Had A Dream To Serve My Nation And This Is The Golden Opportunity To Change The Nation To Crime Free.
--> Joining This Org Is A Different End But Got A Chance To Handle This Is The Best Opportunity For Me To Change The Nation
--> My Few Friends Are In This Org And They Also Motivate Me That You Are A Great And Handle Criminal Situation And Main Reason Is That I Am In EMS Which I Also A State Org So I Know What The State Org Is.
3. I Will Always Try That All Players Joining LSPD Will Get Through Me So I Can Briefly Understand Their Potentials That How They Can Perform A High Level RolePlay And How They Handle The Massive Situation (like hostage situations and all) And I Will Also Try To Recruit That Type Of Players Who Are Passionated Through Their Nation And Their Job.
Thank You.
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Jack Santos

My unfinished Sympathy
Player
1. Your name IRL: Kieran
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 5 hours on weekdays and 8 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord: SAdOZZY#4278
6. Your Nickname: Jack Santos
7. Your ID: 23274

Additional Information

1. Leader for LSPD

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I would like to have the opportunity to become a leader of this organization because these past 5 months that I have been in the LSPD, I have seen the RP within the department disappear and I feel like with this spot I can fix PD on what it has become. I will create PD a fun and exciting RP experience. I have a lot of experience within the department as I am currently the major of SWAT and with this great rank I had a lot of experience as a leader and i would like to become an actually leader and lead a great organization!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
My way to improve RP within the organization is that I will try to improve the RP from the officers of the law and try to maintain a high standard to the eyes of the public and understand to use bodycam on duty by doing the proper requirements such as /me and /do to add the RP. I will also try to add as much RP within the situation and make sure everyone has fun during it!

Last edited:

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
A. Datta

GMT +5:30

6-9 hours

Master Jackfruit#0007

Leader of LSPD

Why do you want to be leader of this organization?

1.My journey in LSPD and future plans.

Ive been in Lspd for a long time(3 terms),Ive seen LSPD in high time to low times,Started from the bottom as a trainee,been in fields,Learned,explored,as a trainer,made structures and regulations for the Lspd as a high command,Ive dedicated my half of the career as a police man,and served the city with loyalty and honesty,But finally left pd a week ago due to inactivity of high-command and lack of leadership.I know the ins and out of the organization and I’m ready to dedicate my time and passion as a leader.

My work as an FTO High command was the proof of my leadership skills and managing skills.

2.Eliminating Favoritism and inactivity.

As a LSPD officer I was too a victim of favoritism and a witness of inactivity,So my plans for the future is to totally eliminating favoritism and increasing activity,as we have seen lspd lacking in numbers in global events.

Causing a whole mess and creating problems with other government organization,as a leader my plans will be no family members or friend ruling the lspd,People will get what they deserve,promotions will not be delayed and responsibility will be equally divided.Im pretty much active and ready to put more than 6 hours as a leaderand will be making sure that every officer specially high command stays active (keeping in mind irl comes first)So that there will be no loop holes in the organization.When I was the hc my plans and rules were delayed due to the inactivity and this should never happen with anyone,if they want to work let them work,if they want to put effort let them put effort.No ones work should be unnoticed.

3.My work ethics and team management skills.

Im a indeed a team coordinator in IRL,and have good experience in legal things.I’m sure,I can handle pd more maturely and responsibly. As my real life experience will help too for providing good rp.

Respect among all is one of the key to success,Ill make sure to treat everyone with respect,no matter whats there rank is, despite there previous bad experience in lspd,Ill try to reunite the whole lspd so that we can eliminate internal disputes in the organization.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?

Making new events for all timezone so no one misses out anything.Training will be more fun and exciting.Ghetto patrol will be more fun and frequent.

As we have seen the active work of the new government and other gov org like fib sahp and ng.,Ill make sure to work with them shoulder to shoulder.

Changing whole academy system.as we know the gov is working on that and we have seen pd lacking in training and thats a practical point of concern,If leos are not fully trained they can and will misguide newbies.

Division of the academy system,making division will be less time consuming and will increase the depth of training for the new leos.

Swat team is a one of the overpowered division,will be changing the whole swat arrangements and recruitment procedures so that training will be fun and exciting.will provide good rp for those who really have good skills with heavy weapons.

Making new roles:

People with good knowledge and good previous experience will be appointed as a high rank officer but continuous failure to keeping up and inactivity will be result in changing of ranks,we want to make new roles for those who really have good knowledge and experience but suffer from Inactivity will be result them transfer to new roles (advisory committee)people those who are ready to guide the whole organization but can’t be too active for irl stuffs,they will suggest new ideas and help the hc to guide the organization and making structures.

Many more plans are there and I can assure that everything will be towards the betterment of the organization,We need one chance to prove ourselves that who we are? And what we can do!

I have worked in lspd for so long and it is,was and will be my home forever no matter what.I hope best for the lspd,

Till then LSPD ON TOP!!!!!

Seth Taco

ID 5353 |
Player
Seth

NA-EAST

7 hours

Aura#0209

Seth Taco

Additional Info

Leader of LSPD

I want to be the leader of this organization because I've been in PD seen Cody Miles was chief I know the best way to run PD as I have always payed attention on how the old leaders had when they planted the roots of PD I have been in PD for a total of 6 months in PD and I have always been a high command people trust me and they listen to me I know I can lead this org to its biggest potential I will make sure too keep corruptivity to the absolute minimum and the professionalism to its max. I've been wanting to go for chief for a long time now and I finally know that I can run the department at its best. I will be on top of all the IC problems and handle them professionally with a positive attitude.

The best advice I can give for improving the RolePlay level in the org is that I will make sure I have officers from all time zones that way we can always have officer's patrolling around the city and keeping the city safe I will also improve the communication between LSPD and the other orgs so we can actually work together as one and not fight against each other this will help with store robbery's and events. I have a A few other things for improving RP is too add actual Detective divisions so the detectives don't just sit around all day having nothing to do. I will also make it so we will have improved system for the armory so it prevents people from stealing.

Thank you for reading and Have a nice day. - Seth Taco

Chrismonroe

Player
Player
1. Chris Monroe
2. 31
3. CST
4. 4-8
5.Chris Monroe#1192
6. Chris Monroe
7. 10007
Additional information
1. LSPD
  • Commitment: Being a leader in any setting requires a certain degree of commitment to the job and the mission. “Being a great leader is all about having a genuine willingness and a true commitment to lead others to achieve a common vision and goals through positive influence,” said best-selling author John Maxwell, author of the book“The 5 Levels of Leadership.” In law enforcement specifically, leaders should possess a high level of commitment to all facets of police work and to making their communities a better place.
  • Honesty: Whether working internally within a police department or interacting with citizens, community leaders, and the media, honesty is essential. This can mean being transparent throughout an ongoing investigation, being honest with officers under their command about their performance and ultimately being honest with themselves about their potential shortcomings as leaders and how they can improve.
  • Integrity: For a law enforcement leader, acting with integrity means consistently doing the right thing, even when it’s the more difficult option. When a commanding officer or chief of police demonstrates their commitment to honor and integrity, other officers are more likely to follow their lead.
  • Humility: Humility is vitally important for police leaders today. However, it is one of the most challenging qualities to develop and sustain, as sometimes it can be misconstrued as a sign of weakness. But, when a law enforcement leader demonstrates humility, they help foster an environment where their fellow officers and subordinates feel safe to voice concerns about conduct or incidents that reflect poorly on the department. Additionally, humility allows officers to feel comfortable approaching their leadership with ideas and questions that can help improve department operations. And because many new officers from the millennial generation prefer a teamwork-style approach over an authoritative leadership style, having humility can make establishing that relationship more seamless.
  • Mentorship: The law enforcement landscape and police leadership practices are constantly evolving, but advice and insights from experienced officers is a timeless asset. That is why mentorship is invaluable, so much so that many departments have implemented mentorship programs.
3. give all residents of the city equal and fair treatment, maintain a regular schedule for officers and abide to all rp rules and be neutral in all situations.

Last edited:

CashYip

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ahmed Abdullah
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Pacific Daylight Time
4. Average online per day: 6+ Hour
5. Your Discord: Cash Yip#1111
6. Your Nickname: Cash Yip
7. Your ID:1474
Additional information

1. Leader of: LSPD
A) I believe I would be the best fit to lead this organization because with my prior experiences within the LSPD witnessing multiple terms, and seeing the positive sides and negative sides of each department, I would implement better policies and procedures and make sure I use that wisdom to build a better, stronger, more respected LSPD.

B) My Plans within the LSPD is to make sure that I have all of my officers including me to do everything by the book no matter what the case is. Also to make sure and maintain a good recruitment system and a wonderful Internal affairs division that maintains consequences for the LSPD officers. This would help and make sure that there is no corruption within the Organization. I would also make sure that I would be the type of leader that the Curator wont have to worry about.

C) My skills that I'm capable of doing is that I have a really good work ethic and I really put others first then me. I like to improve RP and have more RP reasons for other people to be able to have their fun and stay in the city. I am very capable of identifying strengths and weeks nesses within the Department. I would use that strategy to better the department and better the training for the new in comers for the LSPD. I would also make sure everyone gets a hearing and make sure that I take feedback/suggestions from others on how to better the department, witch I have already done and in some ways bettered me and opened my eyes.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in the organization.
I would improve roleplay by making sure that the organization is better structured and more professional and add onto the RP with every situation given no matter the cost.

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Edvard
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname - Eddie DeLaClappa
7. Your ID - # 10269
Additional information -

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading the Ballas Gang for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Ballas. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of Ballas and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership.

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization.
Something else I also believe is good is that I have been in a lot of orgs, both legal and illegal in which Ive gained information on how to have most fun by rp from both sides of orgs, some examples of orgs I’ve been in is: Ballas, Bloods, Families, Marabunta, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Gov. And by being in those orgs I’ve learnt how legal orgs can enjoy most rp as well as how illegal orgs can.
I will also have a type of rule test, upon joining the gang, so I make sure the new members will not screw up in order of the rules that applies to ghetto. I will also be an open leader, I will take notice and suggestions of all members from rank 1 to max. I will also have an open eye and watch over, members that have done well and deserve a bonus or a rank up. I will implement new systems where all members will have control of what they have done for the gang, in which I would check momentarily every week to see if someone deserves a rank up or bonus. I have also been in many organizations which I have much useful information from, in which I would be able to forward upon leadership of Ballas.

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Ballas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating. Something I also will do is giving “not HC” members opportunities to show their leadership capabilities, which will help them get the courage to try to do the thing I’m trying to now. Another problem gangs are dealing with and the members are complaining about is losing money of the gang, and having to buy guns for events. I will make sure we get a steady and controllable flow of getting in and giving out guns from the armory, which I think is a good solution for this problem.
I will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Ballas like never seen before, more innovative than ever.

Note: Ballas was the first ever gang i joined as i entered the city, and therefore its the gang that lies the deepest in my memories, having the most experience from Ballas as well.

Last edited:

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Information
1.Debashis Das
3.IST ( INDIAN STANDARD TIME)
4.5 HRS
5.Paul William#4978
6.Paul William
Additional information
1.Leader OF Ballas

2.I want to be leader of Ballas because i have been rping in gangs from more than 2 months and i got great achievements from it I Was rank 6 in ballas and Rank 8 in bloods (current) i did every gang situations and am well in
(ii)I am very active in gang stuffs and can give the ballas good height in the city..
(iii) I did many situations in gangs did every event smoked cops robbed did everything so i have good idea in gang rp and its been months that i am doing gang rp and its fun always and i think i can be one of the best leader..

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard Time zone
2-5 hours
Jay Fingers | 57873#9200
Jay Fingers

Leader of Ballas

It would be my honor to be a leader of the ballas they have got something in them the history the power that all the gang need even admin would be thinking i'm small but once a guy said don't judge a book by its cover i'm here to make a name for ballas as i'm from hood rich people their are very sensible who make moves fast and large and making moves is a game here as a leader we have to play carefully

I would advise a lot of co operation with the other guys and fz time to time and clandestine everyday and everytime important
and graffiti's are highly mandatory for all ranks and helping and having each others back

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Kaushik Kalita
2. 21
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours
5. d3clinE#5851
6. Kalita Daa
7. 32721

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang
2. I have enjoyed the Illegal RP since my days in city. I have lived and died in gangs. Here are my reasons why I think I wanna lead one of the most dominanting gang in the city:

(i) I want to become the leader of the Ballas so that I can give the gang a new shine, and I want the gang to grow in size and, above all, in strength and I want something to change in the ghetto except for the constant change of leaders

(ii) Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better.
A leader should be someone who is commited to help their members out and push them to be the best. I have been higher ups and deputy in many gang. Hence, the people of ghetto knows me. The most loyal members of the Ballas gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event.

(iii) Lastly, being a previous higher up in gangs, I realized that gang is not always about turfs. I have noticed how the leader is only close with certain people and that affects the organization morally, as leadership is way more than just being a boss. It's about creating an environment where everyone would follow you not because you are the boss but because they believe in you. I have been under some capable and wonderful leaders in the past, under my family 14K as well and I have learnt from them what it takes to be a leader.

I think if given the chance I would not let my people down.

3. One suggestion that I would like to put forward to improve RP in organization is that lately i have noticed that gangs constantly get strikes that result in them getting disbanded. Although its extended to 5 strikes they still end up getting disbanded. So i wont say i want to make the recruitment harder but it should be more informative. That the people joining in should be aware of what they do and who they are. In that sense we can promote RP and also make sure that a gang does its stuff without breaking rules. So if I become the leader i ll held a program where i ll inform them of the basic rules and also how to not get in trouble with RP. I ll open recruitments for a week and every week there would be a program held just to explain the recruits on how to conduct gang activities without breaking rules. Moreover, i have a team of very qualified individuals who has born and bred in ghetto since there time in city, I believe its high time me and my boys get a chance, cause i believe its time for the city to be painted PURPLE!!!

Niki Yeager

NO.1 Turfer
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Niki
2. 16
3. Central European time
4. 5-6 hours
5. Niki Zero#9393
6. Niki Zero
7. 13964
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas.

2. A reason why I want to be the leader of the criminal organization Ballas is because I really love Ballas and it was my first gang. So when I first came into the city I joined Ballas with my friends and it was super fun. As I was in the city longer and longer I always was thinking which gang I should join. And mostly I joined Ballas because I love Ballas a lot and I think that I could be a great leader. I will do my best to lead all the events and to train all of my members so we will become the best gang in the city. I will do my best to lead and win events with my members like clandestine, informant and if we will be a good and big gang we will also start going to battleships since in battleship you can get a lot of ammo and that would really help the gang to provide more ammo. And from clandestines we will also get ammo and guns and if we get a lot of parachutes and play smart, then we will also have a lot of weapons in the warehouse that will be open the more ammo and weapons we have. I will also be giving out rank ups to the people that I think really deserve it and that go to all the events and help me out. With all that I want to achieve to be the best gang in the city and I will really try my hardest as a leader.

3. I would really love to go to ghetto with my memebers and kill everyone in ghetto. But first before people can join I will first take them to a little quiz and ask them about 3-4 ghetto rules to make sure that they have knowledge about the rules from this server. I will also make sure that my members have experience in other gangs and I will also make sure that my members know all the rules to maintain a high quality of RP. If it happens that my members do not maintain a high quality of RP then they will for example get strikes or even a kick. For me it depends on what they do. If it is something very stupid what they did, then I will kick or blacklist them. But if it was just something not very bad and it was a mistake and the memeber explains it to me, then I will give him a strike or nothing it was really just an accident and if he says it will never happen again. I will also bring all the family members from The Burberry Cartel into Ballas and they will all help me out with my leadership and they know all the rules to maintain a high qulatiy of RP.

Thank you for reading my application and have a nice day!
Niki Zero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom