Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijay

Player
Player
1.lucifer din
2. 23
3. GMT+(5:30)
4. 15hours to 18hours
5. 𝒯𝑜𝓃𝓎 𝒦𝑒𝓃𝓉#0483
6. lucifer
7. 18777
Addition information:
1. Leader of Ems(Emergency medical service)
2.I want to became a ems leader because i have worked in ems in all the ic servers like ! not at that point so i want just train people after i become ems leader also i want be a leader for all the ems because i had worked a lot in ems in the server i have got all my mistakes done and i have corrected them so Another reason is I believe I could be a good leader is I have been in this city since day one so i feel to give me a chance to this opportunity and do not miss the chance of being honour to all so,i i get a chance i will show how the ems will be active staff and i am there from start so i will not do any mistake upon ems and not bring any bad name to our organisation.
1. i will run the organisation from before leader
2. i will see that all ems are active and happy in city
3. i will keep them happy and do my paper work
4. And i will consider that when i become a leader i will surely become our organisation as a perfect one in state organisations.

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL Trey
2. Your age 29
3 Time zone. BST
4. Average online per day 6-8 hrs.
5. Your Discord Trey West #7522
6. Your Nickname Trey West 7.
Your ID 13620 Additional information

1. Leader of... EMS

2.I've worked for this organization spanning over a period of about 3-4 months and have been around for several leaders, I have seen what works and what doesn't and the struggles of maintaining staff on a nightly period, and that's what my main solely focus will be on as soon as I am implemented as leader ensuring we not only have day staff but a good range of night staff too, The main challenge I will face will be to cover all the lobbies and the calls during the night, but I believe my experience will make it possible. I have faced the same issue before, and we improved the coverage during the night So I am very confident to take on that challenge. I believe with the experience I have had a high ranks such as Division Chief & Deputy Chief in this organization And also the experience I have picked up in working in high command in other organizations such as Government & DOC and other orgs I believe I have learned new ideas and strategies that work best to ensure EMS remains on top

3.I would start by ensuring everything is trained properly for Medical RP and not just spamming Z in the lobby, being in EMS is about not only having fun but you are living your life as a doctor nurse etc, so telling someone you are fixing there bones adding bandages to there open wounds good fun RP for everyone involved, I will also do recruitment drives late at night to ensure we have a good range of staff for the evening and night shift. I will also be taking a look at the current staff members and high command that have carried this hospital in the evenings and ensuring there role is sustained or bettered through there consistency. Also I would like to add the side of where we go out and do regular health checks on different organizations, Such as the DOC to ensure prisoners are healthy and safe despite the environment they are in

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

Sammy Junior

Chief of EMS
Player
1. Your name IRL Trey
2. Your age 29
3 Time zone. BST

1. Leader of... EMS

2.I've worked for this organization spanning over a period of about 3-4 months and have been around for several leaders, I have seen what works and what doesn't and the struggles of maintaining staff on a nightly period, and that's what my main solely focus will be on as soon as I am implemented as leader ensuring we not only have day staff but a good range of night staff too, The main challenge I will face will be to cover all the lobbies and the calls during the night, but I believe my experience will make it possible. I have faced the same issue before, and we improved the coverage during the night So I am very confident to take on that challenge. I believe with the experience I have had a high ranks such as Division Chief & Deputy Chief in this organization And also the experience I have picked up in working in high command in other organizations such as Government & DOC and other orgs I believe I have learned new ideas and strategies that work best to ensure EMS remains on top

3.I would start by ensuring everything is trained properly for Medical RP and not just spamming Z in the lobby, being in EMS is about not only having fun but you are living your life as a doctor nurse etc, so telling someone you are fixing there bones adding bandages to there open wounds good fun RP for everyone involved, I will also do recruitment drives late at night to ensure we have a good range of staff for the evening and night shift. I will also be taking a look at the current staff members and high command that have carried this hospital in the evenings and ensuring there role is sustained or bettered through there consistency. Also I would like to add the side of where we go out and do regular health checks on different organizations, Such as the DOC to ensure prisoners are healthy and safe despite the environment they are in

I know him since we joined EMS and been trained together in EMS we been higher up together few months ago. I can assure that he will best fit for the leader.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-9 hrs
5. Your Discord : 420 DEVIL YT#3165
6. Your Nickname : Zubair Shane
7. Your ID : 40463

Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS {Emergency Medical Service}

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A}. From the time I joined EMS, it’s been more than 4 months and I had great experience since then and now. As I basically worked under 3 leaders and experienced their leadership regarding the organization, I have gained a complete idea about how to run the org with proper set of rules and create a fun and functional RP with friendly environment.
B}. Integrity builds trust: Think back to my time in the field. I always had trust on medics and EMS partner, I probably couldn’t wait until the next shift bid so that I can meet more people. In EMS, it connotes a deep commitment to do the right thing for the right reason, regardless of the circumstances. I have confidence that as an effective EMS leader I can build trust by keeping their word, not playing favourites.
C}. A leader is as good as his team: While employed in the EMS I have almost held all the ranks in the org, from trainee to Head of MD, and I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees like a part of them and not keep bossing around always. The employees must know and believe in an open communication culture within the department, by that I can create such an environment which will lead to the growth and I will give credit to my team, listen to feedback from others, and accept responsibility for my team’s success or failures, instead of blaming them.

3) Employee’s love being a part of something great. Helping them to build something you can all be proud of!
a) I will ensure that EMS employee will just not stand in lobby and keep spamming Z without doing a proper RP by providing them complete training to every trainee before becoming the part of EMS and will rework with the current trainees as well.
b) by following rules of state 3.3(Health-Check-ups twice a week in all Organizations) I would hold regular check-up drive to the places where it’s hard for citizens to get medical care like DOC prisoners, outskirts of the city like sandy and paleto bay including all other organisation.
c) To be honest I think we should have the ability to place barriers since sometimes when our staff are healing unconscious people on the road would get hit by drivers. As everyone know about the contract EMS have with NG, I will make sure that we interact with another legal organisation as well to create a healthy environment around the city.
d) Since I started working in EMS there’s always been lack of employees not only in sandy but in city pillbox too, so I will make sure with every recruitment drive that we get the best out of every possible recruit we can get.
e) as a leader of this organisation, I will be holding events once per week to create some fun environment because I strongly believe that there is a huge demand to create more fun EMS besides the unit on duty in the hospital lobbies or medic who picks you from the side of the road.
f) And one more important important point I want to add is I didn’t become an EMS to get a front-row seat to other people’s tragedies. I did it because I knew the world was bleeding and so was I, and somewhere inside I knew the only way to stop my own bleeding was to learn how to stop someone else’s. I really hope that you will consider my application for this leadership

EMS ON TOP !!!!!!

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Trey
2. Your age 29
3 Time zone. BST

1. Leader of... EMS

He can be a awesome chief for sure he even trained me when I got in to EMS

Pawan Royal

GOD
Player
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-9 hrs
5. Your Discord : 420 DEVIL YT#3165
6. Your Nickname : Zubair Shane
7. Your ID : 40463

Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS {Emergency Medical Service}

A}. From the time I joined EMS, it’s been more than 4 months and I had great experience since then and now. As I basically worked under 3 leaders and experienced their leadership regarding the organization, I have gained a complete idea about how to run the org with proper set of rules and create a fun and functional RP with friendly environment.
B}. Integrity builds trust: Think back to my time in the field. I always had trust on medics and EMS partner, I probably couldn’t wait until the next shift bid so that I can meet more people. In EMS, it connotes a deep commitment to do the right thing for the right reason, regardless of the circumstances. I have confidence that as an effective EMS leader I can build trust by keeping their word, not playing favourites.
C}. A leader is as good as his team: While employed in the EMS I have almost held all the ranks in the org, from trainee to Head of MD, and I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees like a part of them and not keep bossing around always. The employees must know and believe in an open communication culture within the department, by that I can create such an environment which will lead to the growth and I will give credit to my team, listen to feedback from others, and accept responsibility for my team’s success or failures, instead of blaming them.

3) Employee’s love being a part of something great. Helping them to build something you can all be proud of!
a) I will ensure that EMS employee will just not stand in lobby and keep spamming Z without doing a proper RP by providing them complete training to every trainee before becoming the part of EMS and will rework with the current trainees as well.
b) by following rules of state 3.3(Health-Check-ups twice a week in all Organizations) I would hold regular check-up drive to the places where it’s hard for citizens to get medical care like DOC prisoners, outskirts of the city like sandy and paleto bay including all other organisation.
c) To be honest I think we should have the ability to place barriers since sometimes when our staff are healing unconscious people on the road would get hit by drivers. As everyone know about the contract EMS have with NG, I will make sure that we interact with another legal organisation as well to create a healthy environment around the city.
d) Since I started working in EMS there’s always been lack of employees not only in sandy but in city pillbox too, so I will make sure with every recruitment drive that we get the best out of every possible recruit we can get.
e) as a leader of this organisation, I will be holding events once per week to create some fun environment because I strongly believe that there is a huge demand to create more fun EMS besides the unit on duty in the hospital lobbies or medic who picks you from the side of the road.
f) And one more important important point I want to add is I didn’t become an EMS to get a front-row seat to other people’s tragedies. I did it because I knew the world was bleeding and so was I, and somewhere inside I knew the only way to stop my own bleeding was to learn how to stop someone else’s. I really hope that you will consider my application for this leadership

EMS ON TOP !!!!!!
excellent i like your post

MatildaGlydenbollocks

Attorney at Vinewood Law
Player
1. Your name IRL Trey
2. Your age 29
3 Time zone. BST

1. Leader of... EMS

I've worked with him in multiple organizations and the first one was EMS. We were working together for 2 months. During Uni's term (aka golden age) when he was a division chief he was part of our amazing quattro that dealt with visibly impossible situations. I believe his best qualities are a great social skills and a capability to encourage coworkers which are perhaps most important qualities of a leader.
#Trey4EMS

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
1. Your name IRL Trey
2. Your age 29
3 Time zone. BST

1. Leader of... EMS

Trey seems pretty cool,thumbs up from me, rest of the people who applied are alright but they want to be the leader because,"I want to become leader of legal org because I think I can be a great leader"ok keep thinking👍.the second reason they want to become leader,"ive worked in EMS in other servers as well,I want to train people from my experience"ok you dont need to be a leader to train people in my opinion.Not trynna be Toxic but being honest.I hope no one takes this personally,Thank you.

Exo

Chelsea Cat
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Kyle
2. Your age - 27 Years Old
3. Time zone - GMT +1
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - cue#3326
6. Your Nickname - Frederick Rogues
7. Your ID - 14799

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

General reasons for wanting the position

Since my first time playing an RP server on a different game to GTA back in 2009 I have always been drawn to different types of RP experiences, over this time I have had the opportunity to play many characters, both in serious and non-serious environments, both as a leader and as a member within a team. I have had a first hand experience in the EMS to understand what really works, what needs improvement and while I will admit that there are others with more experience inside of the EMS I hope that my formal and professional way of thinking will be a key factor to securing a tenure as EMS leader.

My approach to improvement

When it comes to finding specific faults within EMS currently I prefer to look at what can be improved or done differently rather than to make outright statements that certain roles or individuals are not doing as they should. My hope is that within my tenure I can streamline certain aspects of supervisory roles and ensure that EMS are able to have as many meaningful RP interactions as possible on the server. I will go over some of the ideas I have in the next section.

Understanding the requirements to be a leader

I would be lying if I said that choosing to submit this application was an easy decision, I expect to have to be on more, active in hours I would not normally, and have to deal with difficult and complicated decisions and scenarios, however after some contemplation this is something I am willing to endure for what will be a fantastic experience. I come into this with no prejudices or bias to any particular person, any supervisory team changes under my watch will be done based on who I think will best meet the needs and expertise of any particular role, essentially I have no ulterior motive to have specific people moved to specific positions.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Standby Areas

At the moment the only consistent way to properly service the Sandy and Paleto areas are through ARD (Air Ambulance). It makes sense that from an RP standpoint the ARD team is limited to a select few people (as having the entirety of MD flying helicopters would be out of place). Instead I would propose that we look at the level of calls that come in from each area and look at having a groups of people in certain areas when going on calls. In it's current state most people bleed out if these 3500+ m calls are accepted by a road vehicle.

An example of this would work would be having people go "10-5" into a small number of set locations, with most being in the city but placing a small number of units up north. In a scenario that there is only a small number of units on calls, city locations will take priority.

RP based vehicle speeds

At the moment vehicle performance lacks the correct attributes from an RP perspective and a promotion perspective. Firstly from an RP perspective as it stands the quickest vehicle to get around in is the Ambulance (or some of them anyway) reaching speeds of over 300, these have poor handling, poor brakes and mixed with being the required vehicle for trainee's is a recipe for unintentional vehicle collisions. The Vapid and the Buffalo should each be a step up in speed and desirability for EMS workers. Not only is this important from an RP consideration but having worthwhile things to work towards from a promotion stand point will improve EMS retention of it's employee's.

Training improvements

I would like to present the option for training to be improved from an RP standpoint, as it stands a good bulk of the training happens in the changing room at Pillbox. I propose that training be more IC focused located in some form of meeting room or area suitable for training. Furthermore I would like to see more in-depth training on 10-10 scenarios and dealing with gang orientated situations.

Rota and Vehicle logging

EMS currently has a system of logging worked hours, and vehicle status on Discord. From what I can see this is then manually entered into a location from discord, I would like to assist and streamline this process to make it more efficient, giving HC more time to RP with employee, state and civilian characters. To do this I suggest that logging be moved to forms (either MS or Google Docs depending on the current tracking sheet) this allowing the hours to be automatically logged through forms by employee's themselves (and can still be checked for accuracy). For vehicles, with a bit of spreadsheet wizardry it can also show real-time figures of what vehicles are in-use or returned.

I want to thank anyone who has read through this, I whole heartedly welcome any leader accepted into the position!

Finally.... EMS ON TOP!
I think Frederick would make a great leader as he has shown how to take responsibility and help his colleagues where its needed. Reading through his post, it's very clear to me that he has a plan for EMS in his head and how to make things better and more fun for EMS.

I hope you give Frederick the opportunity! Huge +1 from me! (y)

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the EMS Leader Interview at 19:30 Server Time on Sunday (10/31/2021):

Trey West - ID 13620 - Trey West #7522
Frederick Rogues - ID 14799 - cue#3326
Zubair Shane - ID 40463 - 420 DEVIL YT#3165

Applications for Leader of EMS are now CLOSED.

Juan West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Trey
2. Your age 29
3 Time zone. BST

1. Leader of... EMS

BIG UP for my man trey, he's got everything that a leader requires

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
The Following Players are Invited to the Bloods Leader Interview at 18:30 Server Time on Monday (1/11/2021):

1. Elrussi umid - 22042 - elrussi umid#2827
2. Alejandro manjiro - 22921 - Acoooo#6969
3. Simon brown - 14078 - FreeJ#1283
4. Hov cartier - 8798 - Hov#8008

Applications for Leader of Bloods are now CLOSED.

fazerug puta

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. David
2. 23
3. Gulf Standard Time (GMT +4)
4. 8 hours per day and sometimes more
5. l9a#3929
6. Rug Santiagox
7. 10880

Additional information
1. I was the leader of Ballas
2. I want to be leader of this organization because
Reason 1. I have been a leader in the Ballas for a month and i learned a lot of things when i was a leader and the gang got better when I was the leader and I have great knowledge on the gang life and good knowledge.
Reason 2. I know how to make a gang more better than before and when I was the leader of the Ballas it was running so much better
Reason 3. it will allow us to make RP situation with other gangs, families and the police so much better
3. My advice for improving roleplay in the org would be to make sure all guys who join our org understand the basics of RP and city rules and the ghetto rules and make people and To the new players that will come across i will ask them if they know the rules of RP and if they don't i will tell them all the rules so they have no excuses if they do not comply with the rules.

Luke Gorman

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 6 hours on weekdays, 10 hours on weekends.
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Gorman
7. 1976
Additional Information
1. SAHP

I want to be the leader of this organization as on English server 1 this was the first legal organization I joined. I liked how the organization in RP terms. It was realistic with the ranks and the basic procedures they did. My plan is to implement this into SAHP on English 2 and MORE!

I want to bring MORE and BETTER RP between legal organizations and illegal organizations. I mean real RP, not just global events for everyone to join. There are many ways I'm going to do this, too many to say on this application.

I want to be the first leader of SAHP to do a really good job as a leader and set an example for future leaders.

- Bring real training to SAHP.
- Be strict on who joins.
- Not be biased for friends, whatever work you do is what you get credit for.
- Have realistic ranks.

Luke Gorman

Blocked
Blocked
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 6 hours on weekdays, 10 hours on weekends.
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Gorman
7. 1976
Additional Information
1. SAHP

I want to be the leader of this organization as on English server 1 this was the first legal organization I joined. I liked how the organization in RP terms. It was realistic with the ranks and the basic procedures they did. My plan is to implement this into SAHP on English 2 and MORE!

I want to bring MORE and BETTER RP between legal organizations and illegal organizations. I mean real RP, not just global events for everyone to join. There are many ways I'm going to do this, too many to say on this application.

I want to be the first leader of SAHP to do a really good job as a leader and set an example for future leaders.

- Bring real training to SAHP.
- Be strict on who joins.
- Not be biased for friends, whatever work you do is what you get credit for.
- Have realistic ranks.
wrong server

Sav

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Reina Demonio
2. 31
3. Eastern Standard Time
4. 6 hours per day
5. ReinaDemonio#6002
6. Savannah Singh
7. 2753

1. Leader of : Ballas

>>I want to become the leader of this organization because I think I am an ideal fit for this role. as I was the underboss ( Deputy Leader ) before in Ballas only. I am in the city for more than 2 months now and I think I have more expr in the city as legal side and illegal side too

>>I love being a gangster as I was the DL of the gang I feel like there was no active gang rn because there was not much competition in the ghetto and all the other gang events members of other gang are also bored because there is not too much happening in the ghetto and events I want to make sure everyone has fun even if they are legal side or illegal side

>>I want to become the leader of the Ballas so that I can give the Ballas a new shine, and I want the Ballas to grow in size and, above all, in strength. And I want teach everyone what is gang rp.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization

I would focus on providing a good structure to the Gang and focus on the criminal activities providing good RP to the server, rather than just going killing in the Ghetto. I believe Gang RP have a lot of potential and having a well ran Gang would provide good opportunities to the City and to Legal Organizations

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Edouar Lacroix
7. Your ID 10269
Additional information: Ive been the deputy leader of Vagos, and i have leader experience
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Families leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Families I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Families stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Marabunta discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Marabunta and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Families on top!!!

Last edited:

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
1.Alex B
3. Server Time
4. 6 - 8 hours
5. Skies#0002
6. Skies Wayne
7. 99

1. The Families

2. I want to be the leader of this organization because I believe it would be pretty fun as the leader of a gang. Due to my previous experience on this server and how long I've been here I think I could make the server a more fun place if I took this leadership position.
I have prior experience in gangs since the server came out and I know the system very well.
And in general, I just think I would benefit the server and mostly the gang side of things by giving new players new opportunities, etc.

3. Make sure that no one is breaking rules and everyone is staying in line, If I was to spot someone in the organization breaking rules I would talk to them and punish them measured on the severity of the mistake they did. and I would just make sure everyone is having fun no one is being left out or any things alike. I would be especially strict on the ghetto rules due to some of them being severe and can land the player a punishment and the org a warning.

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Ryan
2. 17
3. PST
4. 3-5 Hours Per Day (Depending on the day of the week)
5. Luce#3795
6. Luce
7. 51858

Addition information:
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
- I want to be leader of Marabunta because I have a lot of experience and support to make marabunta one of the best gangs in the city.
- I have leaded gang events and members as a higherup in organizations and am experienced in leading people and events.
- I wanna give new players that come to the city a chance to join marabunta and teach/ help them out with the gang stuff that goes on in the server.
3. I would do store robberies weekly and do clandestine everyday. Do daily gang events and as the gang gets stronger, increase the criminal activities to improve the rp.

If this application gets accepted, I'd be really thankful to the admins for giving me the opportunity to be the leader of Marabunta Grande.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom