Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL: Dipesh K
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours, Weekends: ~10hours
5. Your Discord: Dipesh_18#0290
6. Your Nickname: Xavier Escuela
7. Your ID: 17798

Additional information

Ans. I have been part of this server for nearly 2 months now and I have seen both sides of the city i.e. the illegal side (gangs) and the Legal side (EMS, FIB, GOV). I want to become an admin because as the number of players on this server is rising day by day we also need more admins to keep up with the demands and questions of new players. I understand the job of admin is very tedious at times as we have a minimum of 500 people playing at the same time and I'm ready to deal with that type of pressure. I want to make sure that players in this server receive justice whenever required and the person who is wrong only gets punished. I can tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city and I feel that with the time that I have put into the city I would be able to assist them in a quick and timely manner and help provide the best possible answer to any questions that they may have about the city.

Ans. (i) Time Management.
(ii) I know multiple languages like English, Hindi, Kannada so I would be able to help a wider range of players on the server.
(iii) Quick Learner
(iv) Can handle pressure ( which will help a lot as many players send requests and questions at the same time)

Ans. It May require some time for getting used to the admin panel/commands

Ans. Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans. Yes

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

608 | Ben Mackaliser#6228
Jonathan Thomas#8351
Simp Queen#0013
Tyler Haze
Dipesh_18#0290

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT Thrusday July 22nd 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
1. Abbas Shah
2. 19
3. GMT +5 (Pakistan Standard Time)
4. 10-14 hours
5. ZOD#1111
6. Abbas Shah
7. 23608

Additional information
  • I want to become a part of the honourable admin team because I want to turn myself into a helping hand towards newbies and existing players. I've already as a good samaritan helped so many people on Discord and even in-game and I truly think that I can take it to the next level and help them officially as an Administrator and become a part of the admin team.
  • My strengths are that I maintain my discipline and punctuality no matter where I am, I do my duty as I'm told and I always respect my superiors. I never let anger take the best of me and always resort to fair judgement no matter what.
  • The weakness I had are now nothing more than my past, I've worked on them and can say that I've become a better man.
  • Yes
  • Yes

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL- rohit garg
2. Your age -18
3. Time zone- gmt
4. Average online per day- 10 to 9
5. Your Discord -RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. Your Nickname- Rohit Garg
7. Your ID- 15234
Additional Information
Want to grow the server and help all the people and basically to Say I know almost all the rules I also admin in fivem server.
I have experience as an admin and would be an asset to your team and Basically admin is managing which I like do it. My main focus would be Role Play.
Managing, dedication, time
some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
Yes I will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I will

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Ali
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- PKT (GMT+5)
- 8-12 Hrs
5. Your Discord
- Alii#4339
6. Your Nickname
- Ali Lyve
7. Your ID

- I've spent almost 8 months now on this server and already know most of the people issues and kinda know how to handle them without the admin stuff, if you ask me why I want to become an admin is with all these constant updates and set of rules that are constantly being added or adjusted, the current and new players of GRP need to stay informed. Apart from the new updates, I'm always in-game/Discord/forums assisting anyone who is in need of help. We were all newbies or just simply uninformed about something at once and it gives me a good feeling to know I can help out someone with something maybe I had trouble dealing with. other than this I was an admin before in another server as well for 1.5 years with that experience I can also use and help the community to get much stronger with the ideas and my way of thinking.

Creative
Determined
Respectful
Know most of the admin commands and won't be needing hard training.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
Whatever it is I will make sure that that doesn't comes in between my admin duties.

- yes

- yes

Bala Fox

Bala Fox
Player
1. Sabin Siwakoti

2. 23

3. (GMT+5:45)

4. 5-8 hours

5. Bala #1111

6. Bala Fox

7. 22077

Additional Information

1.I want to become server admin because i am well known about the roleplay. I have experience on FiveM server which i own.
I have some programming skills through i can help server to develop. I myself is now studying on subject Computer Application through which I can help server developers to develop server technically also.
I am well known in Gamming community of My country i.e Nepal. I can even help players with the issue with in the server.

2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, Nepalese etc.
As i said before i am a technical related guy i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.

3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 9 hours for now and can be sometime busy in Real life stuffs and i cannot be in city other wise i can say i donot have any weakness on my Point of view.

4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Yes i can sell business if i own.
1. Sabin Siwakoti
2. 23
3. (GMT+5:45)
4. 5-9 hours
5. Bala #1111
6. Bala Fox
7. 22077

Additional Information

1. I am Reapplying, Since it has been long time being on a server, i am well known about the grandRP ingame stuffs too, rules are familier to me because i used to run Fivem Server.
I would like to be a server admin because i wanna help administrator team to control rulebreak on ther server and provide quality Rp to the players.
I would like to help new citizen of the city to do stuffs and also prevent them from rule break. I have experience of admin in International Roleplay Servers of Nepal Brance i.e Legacy Roleplay Nepal and Sub-Version Roleplay Nepal.

2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, Nepalese etc and Love to help and teach people which they donot know.
As i am a technical related guy i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.

3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 9 hours sometime for now and can be sometime busy in Real life stuffs and i cannot be in city other wise i can say i donot have any weakness on my Point of view.

4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Yes i can sell business if i own.

Krunal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Krunal
2. Your age :- 22 years old
3. Time zone :- +5:30
4. Average online per day:- 7-8 hours per day
5. Your Discord :- Parkar#1767
6. Your Nickname :- Malan Parkar
7. Your ID :- 23563

Additional information

I have more experience in this server I play this server like 2 months and I have legal and illegal organizations experience. And I know all basic rules about this server. I want to help new players to they fill better quality RP in this server. I want give punish who breaks rules of server.
My greatest strength is I always work addict and i loyal with my work.i am very focused guy.
I want work every time but in RP situations. I don't have every time work so I getting bored
With doing RP.
Yes
Yes

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Hasnain Ali
2. 20
3. GMT +5
4. 8-10 hours
5. Hasnain Ali#8259
6. Hasnain Johnson
7. 23483

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin so I can help maintain the city using it's laws and uphold the discipline inside the city. Due to my experience, I'm well aware of the city and how everything works in it and I can use it to my advantage so I can take actions in all fairness towards everyone. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to evade these laws and break them. I'll punish them with my authority and make sure these things don't happen again. As I also said before, I'll discard those who think they're above the city's law.

2. My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it. I'm quick in thinking and that's why I can make better decisions swiftly.

3. Perhaps my biggest weakness is that I put too much into something that I gain sudden interest in, and in this case it's this server and sometimes my quick thinking gets the better of me and I get prone to making bad decisions.

4. Yes, of course.

5. Even though I don't have a business, I would have sold it if I had one.

EwGross

Player
Player
Information
1. Susie S
2. 19
3. EDT
4. 6-8 hrs
5. AmandaLeBlanc69#0425
6. Amanda LeBlanc
7. 44478

Additional information
1. I want to assist in maintaining a safe and enjoyable rp environment for all players.
2. I know when to step in and when not to, and I am very honest and hard working.
3. Being too honest, do not worry I will do my best to keep my mouth shut when needed. :)
4. Yes
5. Yes

Last edited:

Tyrant Maradon

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Anant Tripathi
2. Your age: 19 years
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: More than 7 hours
5. Your Discord: TYRANT
6. Your Nickname: Tyrant Maradon
7. Your ID: 10719

1. Why do you want to become an admin? Because I want to take a break from RP life and want to contribute in improve the RP life in this server.
2. What are your strengths? My strength is my patience and socializing nature with others.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is I get tired after 12 hours of the game.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Benny WEST

Player
Player
1. Your name: IRL Ronaldo Bicukaj
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per da: 9+
5. Your Discord: Flamez#3849
6. Your Nickname: Benny West
7. Your ID: 7324

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to help the community out and make friends with the admins and help the city out with all of the questions back then when I was a Admin Assistant I made a couple mistakes ima make sure I improve on this and not let you down on the reports and I'm starting to get bored of the city I've tried all org's I had my moments in this lovely city but now I would like to fully commit to this and make sure I get reports daily i will focus on this and I'm going to make sure I put my 100/100 in this guys

2. What are your strengths? Leadership, courage, patience, maturity, kindness
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Self Awareness, Stress, Self criticise,
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: ( YES)
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): (YES)

Brutt Saint

Player
Player
Information
1. Sayan Pramanik
2. 21
3. IST
4.12hrs
5. BRUTAL#0036
6. Brutt Saint
7. 20578

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because I know a good bulk of rules and I find much less admin on the server after the tsunami, I do get in the server right after the tsunami so I think I would be able to assist the players on that moment as there are fewer admins online after the tsunami. I have seen both sides of the server the legal and the illegal side. I also do understand the role of admin as new people need assistance.
2. My strengths are convincing power, being polite in any situation, and English speaking skills.
3. It May require some time for getting used to the admin panel/commands if I am given the opportunity.
4. Yes I am ready to leave RP life once I become an admin.
5. I don't own a business right now.

Last edited:

Zander Lacoste

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Tyson
2. 14
3. PDT ( Pacific Daylight Time)
4. 6 - 8 hours
5. Zanders#1700
6. Zander
7. 170

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because even right now I see a lot of people getting away with rule breaks that they shouldn't be getting away with. I also want to become an admin because I know many if not, most server rules, and i believe i can be an addition to the server in the sense that i work hard, and personally get things done when im given the task. I am also an experienced player who already knows his way around the server.
2. What are your strengths? Hard working person, determined, strong english and peoples skills and a large understanding of server rules.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I tend to sometimes overwork and overthink things to see them get done.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? YES
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, i will be ready.

Last edited:

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information :-
1. Akhijith Kurup
2. 22
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 7 to 8 Hours
5. Akhijith Kurup#8181
6. Rebel Smith
7. 11878

Additional information :-
1. Like I have seen many of them breaking the rules just to win and that's not RP I would love to be admin and see if people are going as per the rules and those who break the rules get punished and people who who don't break the rules can have fun in the server.
2. I think like one of the important thing in and Admin is the Decision Making and I feel like that is my strength. And I can talk 4 different languages.
3. Greatest Weakness I think is like if someone crosses the limit of my patience I get angry and talk straight forward.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. larry matherly
2. 22
3. est
4. 5-8 hours
5 keythebeastyo21#7779
6: larrry mcgavin
7; 42643

1. id like to become a admin because I believe that I can help maintain rules and regulations of the server to uphold the rules to the best of my ability so that everyone can enjoy grand rp while also helping people with what they need
2. my strengths are my quickness to learn I'm very calm under pressure and i have a good ability to listen to others and comprehend what is told to me
3. my weaknesses are that sometimes I may make more out of things than that are actually there
4. yes
.5. I own no business so yes

Brutt Saint

Player
Player
Information
1. Sayan Pramanik
2. 21
3. IST
4.12hrs
5. BRUTAL#0036
6. Brutt Saint
7. 20578

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because I know a good bulk of rules and I find much less admin on the server after the tsunami, I do get in the server right after the tsunami so I think I would be able to assist the players on that moment as there are fewer admins online after the tsunami. I have seen both sides of the server the legal and the illegal side. I also do understand the role of admin as new people need assistance.
2. My strengths are convincing power, being polite in any situation, and English speaking skills.
3. It May require some time for getting used to the admin panel/commands if I am given the opportunity.
4. Yes I am ready to leave RP life once I become an admin.
5. I don't own a business right now.

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1. Gevorg bademyan
2. 16
3. PST
4. 5-8 hours
5. Gev#9478
6. Ghost Lacoste
7. 1147

1. i want to become and admin because there is more then 1k people playing every day and its hard to do admin staff like help people and all i like helping people and i know the rules so i can help admins and most important people who need help i am good at talking in Russian Armenian and English. i just want to keep away people who breaks rules and punish them so they would know that next time they better not to do it.

2. i know how to right and talk multiple languages like Armenian Russian and English. i am good at typing and taking the situations in calm way. always answering in discord because i got it on my phone i am really calm and to get me mad its almost not possible.

3. people can make me mad by interrupting me while i am talking and solving the situations.

4.Yes, I will be ready to leave rp life

5. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom