Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy Vujacic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vuk
2. Your age: 13 (soon 14)
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: from 2 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Comrade_Wolfy #2009
6. Your Nickname: Wolfy_Vujacic
7. Your ID: 34308

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: well, i am done with my rp life, its just boring, i want to become a admin to help new players, to make justice and law in the server, to punish the guilty............
2. What are your strengths?: well, i have a lot of them, for the basics: i speak english and balkan, i always check and answer on discord and i am good at solving some situations.........
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: i dont know but maybe when someone makes me angry and want him dead?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): i dont have one but if i do then yes

Tony Romanoff

Player
Player
1. Kartik Kolur
2. 25
3. GMT + 5:30
4. 6-8 Hours
5. StarK#5720
6. Tony Romanoff

7. 17072

Additional information
1. Am Just Bored With The Regular Grind And Rp Am In City From Like 2 Months So I Just Want To Experience Something New And Help New People Around As New Guys Don't Know Much About Rp/ Rules So
2. Time Management,Can Listen And Follow Orders,Kinda Basic+ Knowledge Of The Rules
3. Nothing Actually But I Do Get Triggered If Someone Takes Things Personally And Start Abusing Ooc So That's It And My Power Goes Every Now And Then Lol So I Can Coverup That
4. NO
5. I Don't Have One

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

ZOD#1111
RoyalisLiveYT#1856
Parkar#1767
Hasnain Ali#8259
AmandaLeBlanc69#0425
BRUTAL#0036
keythebeastyo21#7779
Comrade_Wolfy#2009

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT Wednesday July 28th 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

Last edited:

Joe Fegan

Player
Player
Information:
1. Joe Fegan
2. 14
3. UK (GMT)
4. 4 to 7 hours
5. RaidBot#4156
6. Joe Fegan
7. 43857

Additional information:
1. To make clear that no one breaks or go against rules and maintain the roleplay as good as I can make it be, and to give fair and just punishments to the players who break rules and I can help new citizens.
2. Time management, decision making, and I was also an admin in a multitude of roleplay servers on Xbox with one having 4k+ members so I already know a lot of the rules of administration.
3. I sometimes am to up front to people and make stuff out to be bigger than they actually are.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

Last edited:

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Your name IRL- rohit garg
2. Your age -18
3. Time zone- gmt
4. Average online per day- 10 to 9
5. Your Discord -RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. Your Nickname- Rohit Garg
7. Your ID- 15234
Additional Information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Want to grow the server and help all the people and basically to Say I know almost all the rules I also admin in fivem server.
I have experience as an admin and would be an asset to your team and Basically admin is managing which I like do it. My main focus would be Role Play.
2. What are your strengths?
Managing, dedication, time
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I will

Definite Khan

Player
Player
1. Ankit Arnav
2. 26
3. IST
4. 7hrs a day
5. imAnkiT#0424
6. Definite Khan | 20729
7. 20729

1. I want to become admin because I want to ensure people have a healthy RP experience in the server .To ensure people prefer roleplay over gunplay . I also have 2yrs + experience in RP so i too can suggest people how to react in any particular scenario facilitating them to give them a chance to solve their RP problems RP wise before giving server punishments . I also have experience in RP server Administration( 1yr+ exp) so i can easily identify bugs and can also solve RP problems easily upon reviewing both sides.

2. My strength is my experience in RP in administration. I have also been a part of dev team in Fivem RP servers . My role was designing vehicle liveries for WL jobs. So i can solve RP situations easily and at the same time help in finding bugs in the city

3. My greatest weakness is i give chance to people to solve the matter RP wise . I dont like punishing someone because i believe everyone is learning RP and its difficult to have a transition from GTA online to GTA RP. But yet if anyone doesnt follow RP rules m gonna punish them.

4. Yes i am ready to leave RP to become an admin

5. Yes i am ready to sell my business if i get any.

Nid

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Nidish G
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: IST GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours (at least other than unforeseen circumstances)
5. Your Discord: NidGaming#9090
6. Your Nickname: Nid Dragnewt
7. Your ID: 17832

Additional information
I believe I can help bring out good and enjoyable RP experience with my knowledge of the RP rules and scenarios which I have accumulated over the past few months by playing on Grand and other Cities. I believe I have an overall Good understanding of RP scenarios and thus that would help me out in my administrative duties which would help me better manage and make swift decisions accordingly. I'm also looking forward to working with the wonderful staff team over at GRP. I also have experience in moderation of Discord communities, Have experience in being In FIB and in ems as well as several gangs.

I am very Impartial and just towards everyone, I have a good understanding of what it means to RP and how it has to be done. I also have Experience in moderation and administrative duties of a different city and also vast administrative experience in Minecraft servers before switching to GTA RP. I believe these points would help make me a good admin and I look forward to working with you.

I believe that my impartial and just nature would sometimes also be a weakness as all around it might make more friends than enemies but I am willing to work around my weaknesses and help myself become better and in turn help the community.

Yes, Most definitely, If I can help make the city a better place for others then I would be Glad to be a part of the administration team

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not own any businesses and do not plan on owning one so yes I would be ready to sell a business if I ever got one.

Last edited:

Doctor Weird

Player
Player
1.Kyle
3.PST
4.5+ hours
5.GuywithTheJeans#9403
6.Doctor Weird
7.Dokta Weird#13058
Additional Information
1.I want to help the server help new people who do not know about the server. I want to punish people for breaking rules like VDM RDM DM and more.
2.My strengths are I am calm and I can talk to people respectfully not disrespectfully to player and higher ups alike.
3.My weakness are I can not be online more than 12 hours.
4.Yes
5.Yes

Leon_kent

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

1. Your name IRL : Dev pratap singh
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours , weekends 9-10 hours
5. Your Discord :Leonkent#4203
6. Your Nickname: Leon kent
7. Your ID:23672

I have been part of this server for nearly 1.5 months now and I have seen both sides of the city i.e. the illegal side (gangs) and the Legal side (EMS). I want to become an admin because as the number of players on this server is rising day by day we also need more admins to keep up with the demands and questions of new players. as i have played it for 1.5 months there were times when I wished that I had the power to correct the people that were not following the rules as it ruined the experience of the other players. I caught so many players not following the rules and doing whatever they feel like. I know we have an Admin team and they have been doing an amazing job. I want to be a part of that team and help the server as much as I can.

2. What are your strengths:
I am open minded, I am a very flexible person who can work anytime and who can hang out with people who have different personalities. I am hardworking, very determined to improve, friendly and I am very patient I don’t rush things I always make sure I do it slowly but surely. I am good at adapting things like the work culture and stuff, and most of all I am a fast learner.

I don’t have any weaknesses mentally and physically

yes , i am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes , i am ready to sell my business

Last edited:

NotBrandos

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL| Brando
2. Your age| 23
3. Time zone| EST: Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day: 10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Coco Brando #3977
6. Your Nickname| Brando
7. Your ID|28235

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would want to become an admin because, I want to make the server a safe and fun environment for people to enjoy, by making sure people are obeying the rules , stop the negativity , and helping out anyone who may need help settling into the city.
2. What are your strengths? A few of my many strengths are time management, effective communication skills , excellent problem solving skills , highly professional , outgoing , exquisite people skills , and a exceptional team player.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weaknesses Im working on are my shyness , being more open when around new people and being less self critical on myself.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i will be ready.
Yes i will be ready if I owned a business.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
1. Ankit Arnav
2. 26
3. IST
4. 7hrs a day
5. imAnkiT#0424
6. Definite Khan | 20729
7. 20729

1. I want to become admin because I want to ensure people have a healthy RP experience in the server .To ensure people prefer roleplay over gunplay . I also have 2yrs + experience in RP so i too can suggest people how to react in any particular scenario facilitating them to give them a chance to solve their RP problems RP wise before giving server punishments . I also have experience in RP server Administration( 1yr+ exp) so i can easily identify bugs and can also solve RP problems easily upon reviewing both sides.

2. My strength is my experience in RP in administration. I have also been a part of dev team in Fivem RP servers . My role was designing vehicle liveries for WL jobs. So i can solve RP situations easily and at the same time help in finding bugs in the city

3. My greatest weakness is i give chance to people to solve the matter RP wise . I dont like punishing someone because i believe everyone is learning RP and its difficult to have a transition from GTA online to GTA RP. But yet if anyone doesnt follow RP rules m gonna punish them.

4. Yes i am ready to leave RP to become an admin

5. Yes i am ready to sell my business if i get any.

Bala Fox

Bala Fox
Player
1. Sabin Siwakoti
2. 23
3. (GMT+5:45)
4. 5-9 hours
5. Bala #1111
6. Bala Fox
7. 22077

Additional Information

1. I am Reapplying, Since it has been long time being on a server, i am well known about the grandRP ingame stuffs too, rules are familier to me because i used to run Fivem Server. And also no Any server rules break record till date not even a single demorgen.
I would like to be a server admin because i wanna help administrator team to control rulebreak on ther server and provide quality Rp to the players.
I would like to help new citizen of the city to do stuffs and also prevent them from rule break. I have experience of admin in International Roleplay Servers of Nepal Brance i.e Legacy Roleplay Nepal and Sub-Version Roleplay Nepal.

2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, Nepalese etc and Love to help and teach people which they donot know.
As i am a technical related guy i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.

3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 9 hours sometime for now and can be sometime busy in Real life stuffs and i cannot be in city other wise i can say i donot have any weakness on my Point of view.

4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Yes i can sell business if i own.
1. Sabin Siwakoti
2. 23
3. (GMT+5:45)
4. 5-9 hours
5. Bala #1111
6. Bala Fox
7. 22077

Additional Information

1. I am Reapplying, Since it has been long time being on a server, i am well known about the grandRP ingame stuffs too, rules are familier to me because i used to run Fivem Server. And also no Any server rules break record till date not even a single demorgen.
I would like to be a server admin because i wanna help administrator team to control rulebreak on ther server and provide quality Rp to the players.
I would like to help new citizen of the city to do stuffs and also prevent them from rule break. I have experience of admin in International Roleplay Servers of Nepal Brance i.e Legacy Roleplay Nepal and Sub-Version Roleplay Nepal.

2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, Nepalese etc and Love to help and teach people which they donot know.
As i am a technical related guy i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.

3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 9 hours sometime for now and can be sometime busy in Real life stuffs and i cannot be in city other wise i can say i donot have any weakness on my Point of view.

4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Yes i can sell business if i own.

Last edited:

Jonathan

Player
Player
Information -
1. Yonatan Feldman
2. 16
3. Israel [GMT + 3]
4. 6+8h hours
5. Jonathan.#9095
6. Jonathan Feldman
7. 36842
Additional information -
1. Make sure no one has broken the server rules and keep the server and players as it is at the moment and give penalties to people who break the rules and help the new people on the server
2. My strengths are a lot of experience PartizaN [server located in Israel] and time management and a lot of experience in decision making and also knows all the rules
3. My weakness is that I also rarely decide too quickly on penalties and evidence
4. Yes, I am ready.
5. Yes

Zander Lacoste

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Tyson
2. 14
3. PDT ( Pacific Daylight Time)
4. 6 - 8 hours
5. Zanders#1700
6. Zander
7. 170

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because even right now I see a lot of people getting away with rule breaks that they shouldn't be getting away with. I also want to become an admin because I know many if not, most server rules, and i believe i can be an addition to the server in the sense that i work hard, and personally get things done when im given the task. I am also an experienced player who already knows his way around the server.
2. What are your strengths? Hard working person, determined, strong english and peoples skills and a large understanding of server rules.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I tend to sometimes overwork and overthink things to see them get done.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? YES
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, i will be ready.

Atharv Pandey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Atharv Pandey
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day 6 Hours
5. Your Discord Shin Chan#0001
6. Your Nickname Sophia Pandat
7. Your ID 16758

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?-i really like to help people so in the beginning I Joined ems to take care of the health of citizens and then I believe helping people is the greatest of all,I can speak Hindi and English so I can help the citizens with that also,I will give my 100% to help the citizens and make them follow all the rules of the city,and strictly punish those who deserve it.
2. What are your strengths?-I can speak Hindi and English,I am a quick decision maker love to help the citizenz.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?-My greatest weakness are I sometimes get Angry and get depressed but that happens very rarely.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?-Yes sure I am ready to leave my rp life if the state needs me.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-i don't have any business.

Kate Woods

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Mousam Singha
3.IST (GMT +5:30 hours)
4.more than 8-9 hours
5. Mausam#5023
6. Carlita McDonalds
7. 32269
Additional Information :
1. Because I have the capability to help new comers and the citizens in the city as well as for the wellness of the city I will be very much effective.
2. My biggest strength is my time management. I literally can stay in city for more than 8 hours , I am a quick learner and I was in NG , in EMS , as well as I was in a gang too.
3. My greatest weakness is I do get mad when someone get personal , thats it.
4. Yes I am ready.
5. I dont have any business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom