Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
1. kishan
2. 19
3. IST
4. 6 to 10 hrs
5. KISHAN#1089
6. Sky Dollar
7. 30805

Additional info

1) I want to become a admin because I want this server to grow more and more, everyone who is playing on the server should enjoy the rp, I want to take care of the mistakes done by the new players in the server.

2) my strength is to manage time wisely and I am also very good at decision making.

3) my weakness is sometimes I get frustrate if the players abuse to me for no reason

4) yes i am ready

5) yes

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Information
1. Sushil Pamnani
2. 20
3. GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. 8 hours
5. Hard Brick#0416
6. Chris Jackson
7. 24851

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
A) I have been in the city the city for a long time and I see a lot of people breaking small rules and without worrying about the punishment because they are not well aware of the rules so I want to make sure those people get the punishment that they deserve and they learn the rules of the city and I have seen how hard the admins work in the city which motivates me more to join the admin team and help them, reduce their work by contributing as much as I can.

2. What are your strengths?
A) My strengths are: I am calm under pressure (I have been rewarded for this for handling a situation calmly when I was in LSPD), I try my best to find out the truth, I’m not short tempered, I’m a quick learner and I enjoy whatever I do

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
A) My greatest weakness would be I have a little bit lack of creativity

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
A) Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A) Yes

Last edited:

akkUxda

Player
Player
1. AkkU Balenciaga
2. 21
3. IST
4. 5 PLUS hourAverage online per day
5. official__akkU#7187
6. official__akkU
7. 26899
1. Because I'm very much inspired by the stuff team who really work so hard. I want to help this server grow , help new people . I have the necessary skill to do so. I'll punishe them who break the rule like vdm , rdm , etc . I want to make this server without any hackers and rules breaker.
2. Fast adaptive , Time punctual and English , Hindi Language For Communication.
3. Shortmind
4. Yes am Ready To leave Rp Life
5. I Don't Have Any Business So No Worry

Johnny Junior

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Blaž
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 2 or more hours
5. Your Discord: HelloDarknesPro-YT#9994
6. Your Nickname: Johnny Junior
7. Your ID: 36524

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to help people and punish the people that are not obaying the rules, so i want to keep city in order.
2. What are your strengths? My strenghts are being respectfull and strict, if I have to be.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Maybe going AFK sometimes, because of my IRL stuff I need to do.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? OF COURSE!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own a buisness XD.

envoski

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Hello my name is Zach and im 16 years old,my in game name is Envo Dinero.before i begin i would like to say thank you for looking at my aoolication and hopefully you will take my application into consideration.Thank you for giving me this oppurtunity to become an admin and making your server a great and enjoyable experience.I would really like to be a part of organising this amazing community to help benefit other players.
1.My name is: Zach
2.I am: 16 years old
3.My timezone is: UMT
4.i am online: 8+ hours a day
5.My discord is: Envo#3769
6.My Nickname is:Envo Dinero
7.My ID is:9035
Additional information:
1.I want to become an Admin to help benefit the server and make the city an even better and fun experience for all.I want to help people and stop people from ruining other peoples RP experiences.I understand an Admins job is not easy however i will take this oppurtinity with great effort and dedication if i were to get accepted.Overall i want to be an admin to help others enjoy their experience and build the servers reputation even greater than it already is.
2.My strengths are communication skills, I am also a state so it is important for me to know server rules aswell as the legislation so i am knowledgeable about the server aswell as IC rules.
3.My greatest Weakness is patience,i do not have alot of patience and i understand that this is not a good thing however i am working on my patience skills.
4.Yes i am ready to leave the RP to become an Admin and help others in the server
5.Yes i am ready to sell any owned buisness

Akash Vinod

Ex-Head of CPD, EMS
Player
Information
1. Name (IRL) : Akash.V.Govind
2. Age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day : 8 hours
5. Discord : V G#7313
6. Nickname : Akash Vinod | 17300
7. ID : 17300

Additional information

The main reason for this is that I really care about this city. If you check my records you can see for yourself how long I have been grinding in the city for. I really love this city. But there are a few things that I don't like in the city too. There's a lot of hate spreading around and a lot of toxic residents in the city and the people who have come in to the city with lots of hope of leading a better life are the ones that get targeted. So I would like to stop this spread of hate and crimes and provide justice and give a voice to the new residents of the city.

2.What are your strengths?
• Problem analysing and solving.
• Communication skills.
• Leadership qualities.
• Quick learner.

If I would assess myself, a weakness of mine that I can find is that I try to take on a project by myself which I could have completed with the help of a team. I am working on that weakness of mine too. While in the EMS, I've faced that issue but yeah, I am almost done with handling this weakness of mine.

Yes

As of now, I do not own any businesses, so that will not be a problem.

Last edited:

Almighty Jynx

Blocked
Blocked
-Information
1. Your name IRL

-Gal Kalteneker
2. Your age
-16 (turning 17 in a few days)
3. Time zone
-GMT +2
-7 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord
-Almighty Jynx#4737
6. Your Nickname
-Almighty Jynx
7. Your ID

-Additional information

the reason i am applying for a admin is becouse with the growing numbers the server does everyday I know its a lot of work on the admins and i would love to help out. And as a gang member i see a lot of rules being broken while robing... and i can help punising people that brake rules .to make this server better RP experience and i would apsoloutly love to help new players and teatch them how to rp and explain them rules of the city overall make the server better. I love this city that why i want to protect it from cheaters. I also have some admin experience from an FiveM server caled Stajerska rp.
2. what are your strenghts?
1)I am a very organized person irl and ig and i have very good patience.
2)i have very good patience
3)I speak fluent english and i am fast typer
4)Put my all in to something when i commit
5) I am really good at managing time
3. what are your greatest weaknesses?
I'm a fast learner
Yes, I have been in the server for quite a long time. And i am ready to leave my RP life to keep the city clean
5. will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes i am ready to sell my business if i get any

Last edited:

Blue Flocka

toxic revenge
Player
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 7-12
5. Your Discord: GhxulTV#4670
6. Your Nickname: Blue Vis
7. Your ID: 31765
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if I think someone is being a idiot I’d tell them.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes 10000000%
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes even though I don't got one(edited)

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
1. Hasnain Ali
2. 20
3. GMT +5
4. 8-10 hours
5. Hasnain Ali#8259
6. Hasnain Johnson
7. 23483

Additional information
1. The reason I want to be a part of this glorious team of administrators is that I can be a great help in maintaining the city's OOC Rules and uphold the discipline inside the City. Due to my experience, I'm well aware of the city and how everything works in it and I can use it to my advantage so I can take actions in all fairness towards everyone. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to evade these laws and break them. I'll punish them with my authority and make sure these things don't happen again. As I also said before, I'll discard those who think they're above the city's law.

2. My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it. I'm quick in thinking and that's why I can make better decisions swiftly.

3. All the weaknesses I had before, I've worked on them now and it has made me a better man. I can say that all the weaknesses that were possesing me are now a thing of the past

4. Yep

5. Yes sir

Last edited:

Jayden West

West Mafia On Top 🔥👀
Player
INFORMATION
1. Jayden Catania
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. 8-10 Hours
5. Zxetro#0001
6. Jayden King
7. 38196

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I want to become and admin because I done rp jobs both on the illegal and legal side I used to be in bloods, vagos and legal org such as a secretary, DOC Guard, SAHP Deputy and a LSPD Officer. I seen a lot of things I know the city very well. and the server rules And I wanna punish people who don't respect the rules and make this server fun for people that wanna have a great rp experience.
2. My strengths are that I can speak a few languages such as English, Maltese, and a little Italian I can also understand a bit of Arabic I'm very patient and have time to listen to what players got to say and I'm also a fast learner.
3. My weakness is that sometimes I'm typing too fast and i miss spell letters but other than that I pretty much do everything as told.
4. Yes I seen a lot so I'm ready.
5. Yes I don't own any business though.

Mak

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Mark
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone:GMT-6
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Mak#4814
6. Your Nickname:Mak Saiyan
7. Your ID:34459

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin in the city because i want to help other people in need and i want to punish people who is breaking the rules in the server i see many new people or old people breaking rules and not following rules and i want to do something about it thats why i wanted to become admin to make the city better :)
2. What are your strengths? My strength is that im good at talking to people and and good at understanding things and good at following things
My weaknesses is that i sometimes forget things and english is not my first language and that’s something im working on right now
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i already decided before i fill this questions
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Last edited:

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : MOHAMMED ZUBAIR
2.Your Age:-
20 Years
3.Time Zone:-
GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:-
I will be Online around 10-15 hours.
5.Your Discord:-
420 DEVIL YT#3165
6.Your Nickname:-
ZUBAIR DEVIL
7.Your ID:-
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1- For now i want to become a admin assistant. I just want to become that because i want that every citizen of Los Santos is doubt free and knows each and everything about the city. I am available anytime to help citizens and will like to clear their doubts. At last i want to create this city a mess free city and a city where peace prevails.

2- My greatest strengths is that i can handle multiple people and multiple situations. This thing don't create mess in my mind.
*My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it

3- I am found with rare weakness but i know one of my weakness i flow through emotions but i am trying my best to overcome this weakness as it will remove my many barriers to do work.
Perhaps my biggest weakness is that I put too much into something that I gain sudden interest in, and in this case it's this server and sometimes my quick thinking gets the better of me and I get prone to making bad decisions.

4- For now i will like to be a admin assistant, so no need to leave rp but if i have to i can.

5- Again right now i am applying for a admin assistant so i don't think i need to do that but if i have to i can.

Abraham

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Surojit M
2. Your age 28
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 6hr - 9 hrs
5. Your Discord Surojit#4226
6. Your Nickname IC( Toni Saint )
7. Your ID 22230

Additional information
I would like to become an admin as i have loads of knowledge about the server and i have good knowledge about the rules of the city so i can help the people well and i have great convincing skills hence i can solve the problems of the Rp as i have faced loads of the problems myself. I have a good communication skills as i have good IRL customer service so i can get out of the any situation by helping them or getting the resolution in very less time.
I have great convincing ways and great skills in getting people understand the problems and solving them with ease hence i would love to solve the problems of the Rp Life and get the server sorted out.
Nothing much only thing is that i can get involved in stuff so much that until i solve it i don't see anything other than that.
Yes Sure i am ready to make this server a better one and if i have to leave the RP life of this sever i have no problem in doing so.
Yes Sure.

Yona Accardian

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Egor
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +4
4. Average online per day - 4-6 hours.
5. Your Discord: Integra#6666
6. Your Nickname: Integra Hellsing
7. Your ID - 851

Additional information
For real, I want to become only admin assistant, I got everything I was needed in game but I still want to play RP and family events, so I don't want to become administrator. But on the other hand, sometimes it's really boring on the server, so I think that I can spend this time to help other people answering the report questions.
Stress-resistant, patient, can deal with any people.
I'm really straightforward person, If I don't like something about person, or his actions - I will tell it to him immediately, sometimes it may sounds rude, but it's the only one way to show person that he's doing something wrong.
As I said, I want to be an admin assistant only.
As I said, I want to be an admin assistant only.

Suljo Sukic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
+

Last edited:

Louis Beke

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Louis Beke
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5h
5. Your Discord ✯ official louisplayz ✯#5375
6. Your Nickname louisplayz
7. Your ID 58893

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i am super good at it
2. What are your strengths? to be nice
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? insults
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes (i dont have one)

Ansh123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ansh
2. Your age : 18
3. Time Zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 5 to 10h sometimes more
5. Your Discord : Primus⚡#2002
6. Your Nickname : Elite
7. Your ID: 1483

Additional information
I want to become an admin becoz i was a admin before but due to some silly mistakes and a wrong step taken by one of my friend led me to a removal from team and i know how to rp as i have been doing rp from 2 years now and have more than 2k hours of rp experience easily and that too 1k experience from grand rp only so u guys can think how much i love grand rp

i) My first strength is my rp experience as i have been playing role play servers in rage mp for more than one and half year and i m having more than 2k hours of roleplay experience

ii) I know a lot of basic rules of role play that i take as a plus point in my side

iii) My third strength is that i like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative

my weakness is grand rp admin team/ staff team as i cant live without u guys anymore for a single day and from the day i m removed from admin due to some issues im not able to play without my admin besties

my second weakness is my health issue (which i can control ) / i usually get fever and cold when i get scared or when someone scolds me in a really high tone and maybe this wont get me selected but believe me i was in team for 2months and i have never got issues becoz of my health and after leaving the admin post i m not able to become happy as i was when i was a admin

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes will sell it for sure

And in the end i know u guys wont take me in again due to my health but give me chance and see how i will prove u guys that my health cant stop me and i m telling u guys that i can handle my health issues .

Thank you Sammy and who all r reading this i hope u guys will have wonderful day and i hope u guys r understanding my words

DHC GAMER

Player
Player
sumit sawant
IST
9to12 Hrs.
DHC#9762
Sammy
Additional info
i wanna be an admin because i have been playing on the server since few months and came to know rules are breaking and making trouble by players and i always want to solve these problems but i never had the power to that so that's the reason i want to be admin
And i will make sure to deal with my power wisely and make server a better for other gamers
My strength is I am confident I am punctual and I have a positive attitude towards life
My weakness is I m a little bit of straightforward person
yes
yes

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Blanka Tadić
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +2
- 10+ hours
5. Your Discord
- Scarlet#3422
6. Your Nickname
- Scarlet Haze
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I want to become an admin because I wanna test my strenght as someone that calms some situations and does something good for the community in the server.. That actually cares about players and listens to them. For example all these new people who think this server is a joke and come to troll around which makes me cringe on what im seeing already... I also think there were so many unfair situations which I want to make sure that won't happen again.. or atleast that often as now. I want to become an admin because I got kinda out of RP.. can't really find anything that would make me enjoy RPing anymore... I am a flying person. I try things out. I know its not reliable from my side but why wouldnt I try and give it a shot and help you guys aswell since I'm almost the whole day online and also IG from my side I think I would do great as an admin.. Plus theres assistant first so I know I'll be good to go when I finish all these things and get additional training from you guys. :)
- My greatest strenght is loyalty. Noone can just buy me out to get themselves out of some situations. If you're guilty you're gonna answer for it.
- Selfconfidence. Which has nothing to do with being an admin.
- This question is literally the answer to make this application :)
- Don't have any so there's no problem at all.

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Blanka Tadić
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +2
- 10+ hours
5. Your Discord
- Scarlet#3422
6. Your Nickname
- Scarlet Haze
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I want to become an admin because I wanna test my strenght as someone that calms some situations and does something good for the community in the server.. That actually cares about players and listens to them. For example all these new people who think this server is a joke and come to troll around which makes me cringe on what im seeing already... I also think there were so many unfair situations which I want to make sure that won't happen again.. or atleast that often as now. I want to become an admin because I got kinda out of RP.. can't really find anything that would make me enjoy RPing anymore... I am a flying person. I try things out. I know its not reliable from my side but why wouldnt I try and give it a shot and help you guys aswell since I'm almost the whole day online and also IG from my side I think I would do great as an admin.. Plus theres assistant first so I know I'll be good to go when I finish all these things and get additional training from you guys. :)
- My greatest strenght is loyalty. Noone can just buy me out to get themselves out of some situations. If you're guilty you're gonna answer for it.
- Selfconfidence. Which has nothing to do with being an admin.
- This question is literally the answer to make this application :)
- Don't have any so there's no problem at all.
Vouch for her
As she is understanding towards every situation that is thrown at her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom