Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFFA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL . Ankit kumar
2. Your age . 23 years old
3. Time zone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord Ankitislive#5614
6. Your Nickname Ankit
7. Your ID 12896

Additional information

1. 1. I want to help this server grow, help people so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed VDM'ed... etc
2. My strengths are that I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
3. My weakneses is that I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
4. Yes
5. Yes

Last edited:

FFFA

Player
Player
Information

6. Your Nickname Ankit

7. Your ID 12896

Additional information
1. I want to help this server grow, help people so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed VDM'ed... etc
2. My strengths are that I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
3. My weakneses is that I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
4. Yes
5. Yes

Last edited:

Rooster Yaghobi

Code Name "Maverick"
Player
Information:
1. Benjamin
2. 20
3. USA (PST - WEST COST)
4. 6 to 10 hours
5. Rooster#0069
6. Rooster Driscoll
7. 25394 I've played for about a year on Five M as a mod on a bunch of servers, and recently found this server.

Other Info :
1. I would like to become an admin to make sure nobody breaks the rules or goes against the RP-ing rules. I want to keep the server like it is, as it is one of the best servers right now, and give punishment to people who go against these rules.
2. Multitasking, Time management, Making good decisions, Learning and doing stuff fast and high quality, I am taking Spanish currently, and I am excelling at it, Admin of Five M for about a year or so, I am very familiar with RP, (Admin roles, Player rules, What you do In character and out of, And many more.)
3. The biggest weakness for me is that I can get overwhelmed for about a couple of minutes, This happens VERY rarely and only for a short period.
4. Yes, 100%
5. Yes.

Please remember that I do have past server experience as an Admin on Five M and I just found out this server was a thing. I have a lot of experience as an admin.

Last edited:

Tyrone Williams

Player
Player
Hello. These are the people that have been accepted to become an admin assistant

RISHIVARMA#7777
ZoklaDarys#4189
SheLuvsSosa#3549
Luca Sarbaturio#6984
PrimusOnEarth#0001
Shotiko#1817
Ankitislive#5614
Rooster#0069
! RANDOMIZED#5915

Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT TUESDAY, JUNE 3rd 16:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

Tito Banks

Player
Player
1. Tito
2. 24
3. Eastern
4. 3-5 hours during week days. 6-8 Weekends
5. Og_Tito#4214
6. Tito
7. 9192

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
-To be honest I have loved the RP aspect with legal ORG's. But unfortunately i see plenty of rule breaks during my hours of gameplay. Helping out how ever I can to see this server succeed is my ultimate goal. This is my first City and will be my ONLY city.

2. What are your strengths?
-Couple of strengths I can list are , Loyalty , Hard working , Commitment.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I get too involved with my video games. Stay up late on a work night getting stuff done.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-I have thought about it and yes. If it allows me to benefit the city than Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes , I have no business.

KeDeLz

Player
Player
Information
1. Kevin Delos Santos
2. 28
3. GMT+8
4. 11-18hrs
5. KeDeLz#5880
6. KevinD
7. KeDeLz

Additional information
1. To help RP community to grow and make sure they follow the rules and share my ideas and to collaborate with other admins to improve some rules if needed.and to prevent toxic people in RP in GTAVGRAND
2. Time management,multitasking,i can handle stress and take it as a challenge,If there is the problem or like a conflict i want make to resolve it quickly
3. If there is the problem or like a conflict i want make to resolve it quickly
4. YES!
5. YES!

FFFA

Player
Player
Information
6. Your Nickname Ankit
7. Your ID 12896

Additional information

1. 1. I want to help this server grow, help people so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed VDM'ed... etc
4. Yes
5. Yes

panda Timber

Player
Player
Information :-
1.panda timber
2. 20
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 8 to 9 hours
5.MP GAMING彡Sᴀɴᴢ#5146
6. panda

Additional information :-
1. To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.
2. Time management, Decision making, speaking multiple language, and i was also an admin in SIRP (south indian roleplay server) so i almost know all the rules of administration.
3. Greatest weakness is i am just forward with people but happens rarely.
4. Yes, I am ready.
5. yes.

Karo Blackfull

Playboy
Player
Information
Karo
2. 17
3. PDT
4. 8+ hours
5. Karo#9965
6. Karo Playboysidez
7. 149

Additional information
1. When I become an admin assistant or an admin, I will help all players with some questions and problems. I am going to watch every event that everything can be nice and correct. I am going to answer the questions of the reports and I am going to check the complaints from players in the forum.
2. My strengths are that I can be online before the technical restart and I can also be online after the technical restart. Also, I can be nice to everyone and I can help them with every question. And I have one strength that I can talk in 3 languages.
(English, Russian, Armenian)
3. I have only one weakness that I can be online from 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
(for 13 hours)
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

Vukacc

Player
Player
Dominik
CET
Vukac#2354
Bruce Mcgregor
Additional Info
1. i always wanted to be a administrator on a server because i love helping people especially on this kind of server that is this good
2. My strengths are that i am always available to help, patient and respect full to everyone
3. i cant be online for more than 7-8 hours but in that time i can and if i get this job i will be at service
4. Yes
5. i dont have any so yes

BruceWayne

Player
Player
Information
1. Nathan Gomes
3. Eastern Time Zone
4. 3 hours per day
5. nxthan#4295
6. Nathan
7. 572

* I want to be a admin assistant*

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because I would like to help out this server community. I would like to be that admin assistant to consistently answer the player's questions. I love to help that's what I do, so I believe I would be a perfect match for this admin assistant team.
2. One of my strengths are that I am able to answer anyone questions. It could be hard or easy, give it to me and I will be able to answer it anytime. Another strength is that I'm able to actively communicate with people in the server with respect. Finally, a last strength is that I am very patient with everything that is given to me.
3. Sorry to say but I don't got no weaknesses.
4. As a admin assistant, I believe you don't got to leave the RP life.
5. I don't have no businesses anyways.

daniw

dani
Player
1. Your name IRL: Daniah or Dani
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Eastern time
4. Average online per day: 8hrs
5. Your Discord: daniah#5905
6. Your Nickname: Dani
7. Your ID: 6271

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to assist new players to the game, I always see them coming up to me asking how to do this and that. I am educated about the game and i really do feel like i am capable of being assistant.
2. What are your strengths? I can stay on the game for long.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? No weaknesses
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I am applying for assistant not admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) No businesses.

KeDeLz

Player
Player
Information
1. Kevin Delos Santos
2. 28
3. GMT+8
4. 11-18hrs
5. KeDeLz#5880
6. KevinD
7. KeDeLz

Additional information
1. To help RP community to grow and make sure they follow the rules and share my ideas and to collaborate with other admins to improve some rules if needed.and to prevent toxic people in RP in GTAVGRAND
2. Time management,multitasking,i can handle stress and take it as a challenge,If there is the problem or like a conflict i want make to resolve it quickly
3. If there is the problem or like a conflict i want make to resolve it quickly
4. YES!
5. YES!

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
Information
1. Zach
2. 24
3. CDT
4. 6-10 hours (Right now I'm moving Irl so i might be less active until end of this month)
5. ZCSully#9186
6. Watto Linguine
7. 6788

Additional information
1. I want to help new players with questions that they do not know, and help them maintain RP
2. I'm mature, I will listen to both sides of a situation before making a decision, I am very patient
3. I'm a fairly shy person so I tend to not really speak up to do RP situations and let other people take over.
4. I don't think I am ready to leave RP yet but maybe in the future
5. I don't own a business because they are too expensive so I don't think that will be an issue.

Mr pappu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Jay
2. 26
3. IST
4. 6 hours
5. JSLEGEND[Duke]
6. Duke Hobbs
7. 27792

Additional information
1. To grow server with Serious Role Play.
For tends people to implement Rules of RP in the server.
As I am fresher in Programming and I know some basics of programming language So I know how much efforts developers did to develop this brilliant server, and it will be pleasure if I would do little help in coding for Grand RP
2. My strength is I calm and can take good decisions in any critical situation. If problem is very huge then I say to my heart "Don't worry you can handle it easily. "
3. My weakness is I am lazy guy. I always late to do my regular work in real life.
4. Yes
5. Yes

rishivarma7

Player
Player
1. RISHIVARMA
2. 21
3. IST
4. 8+ hours
5. RISHIVARMA#7777
6. Tony
7. 19226

Additional information
1. I wanna become an admin because I want to help those who are new to city, and some are not even following the basic rules, I want to make sure that no one does that , I want to help the present administration team as the players are increasing day by day. I will make sure that everyone in the city follows rules and do their rp well.

2. My strengths are time management, communication skills, team work , if I wanna do something I will complete it at any cost , and I'm also friendly to everyone, patience

3. I am just forward with people but happens rarely

4. Yes, I am ready to leave my rp life

5. I don't have one . But if I have one in the near future I'm ready to sell it.

Last edited:

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
1. Dale
2. 17
3. GMT+2
4. 7-8 HRS
5. CaponeRabbit12#2789
6. Capone Rabbit
7. 6542
Additional Information
1. I want to make sure no one will break any rule in this server I want to help allot, they break a rule every single minute I saw every one doing what they think not what rules say I want to help all the administrators to punish these people who will break any rule.
2. I'd say one of my strengths is that I will work hard and try hard in my job , because once I make up my mind about anything, especially if it fascinates me, I'm not going to let it go until I achieve true and positive results.
3. If some one do a bad thing I don't forget about it easily.
4. Yes I'm so sure about it I want to take care about people so they don't break any rule.
5. Yes for sure I don't have any business but if I had any business I would sell it to become an admin.

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. dan
2. 14
3. gmt+3
4. 5-10 hours
5. dankuul#6969
6. dankuul
7. 23684

1. because i've been admin on a lot of things and i think i'd be a good admin on GrandRP
2. i know how to handle a situation when someone is breaking rules
3. people who break rp rules then deny that they did break them
4. anything to be an admin
5. i dont have a business

Last edited:

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

Og_Tito#4214
Ankitislive#5614
MP GAMING彡Sᴀɴᴢ#5146
Karo#9965
Vukac#2354
nxthan#4295..
daniah#5905..
ZCSully#9186

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT MONDAY, JUNE 7th 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom