Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rishivarma7

Player
Player
1. RISHIVARMA
2. 21
3. IST
4. 8+ hours
5. RISHIVARMA#7777
6. Tony
7. 19226

Additional information
1. I wanna become an admin because I want to help those who are new to city, and some are not even following the basic rules, I want to make sure that no one does that , I want to help the present administration team as the players are increasing day by day. I will make sure that everyone in the city follows rules and do their rp well.

2. My strengths are time management, communication skills, team work , if I wanna do something I will complete it at any cost , and I'm also friendly to everyone, patience

3. I am just forward with people but happens rarely

4. Yes, I am ready to leave my rp life

5. I don't have one . But if I have one in the near future I'm ready to sell it.

Itsxellos

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Gurvansh Kapoor
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30 ( India )
4. 8 hours
5. Xellos#4847
6. Stefan Lopez
7. 15952

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin because I want to grow the server even more and I know basically all roles of rp. I like when people do quality rp in the server and want everyone to do it. I want to punish those people who dont follow rules of rp and ruin the experience for everyone in the city. I would be an asset to the admin team.
2. Managing, Patience, Responsible.
3. Somethimes I might lose patience if people ask the same question from me many times but I will try to not lose my patience and control it :).
4. Yes
5. Yes

Richard Dejigalo

Player
Player
Information
1.Erkmen
3. GMT+03:00
4.6-8 hours
5.ERKO#2326
6.Richard Dejigalo

Additional information
1. I've been on this server for a while, I've observed what the community needs and what the players need, I want to be an admin to improve the community and provide a more enjoyable environment for the players.
2. I am responsible, I can do a job without any problems, I have a mature mindset, I treat everyone fairly and I express my thoughts honestly.
3.I am working from my home and sometimes i can suddenly be busy with my job.
4.Yes i am ready to leave rp when the time comes.
5. Yes i will.

RANKER

Ex.DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE | L.S.P.D.
Player
1.Your name IRL
Ranker Ustad
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
6-7 hours max
5. Your Discord
RaNk3R#1537
6. Your Nickname
Rank3r
7. Your ID
Additional Information

I really like to help and assist all players, help new people guide them through basics stuff .Punish people who deserve it to maintain the
law n order and for the justice to the state and overall to help whole community and moreover Want to grow the server and I know almost all the rules My main focus would be Role Play.
Managing, Dedication, Maturity, Loyal, Patience.
due to some internal family issue i have to manage my time problem being a gamer i am born to game
Yes I will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I will

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Felix Fortin
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: CST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: ChiefKeif2269 #5190
6. Your Nickname: Habibi Vice
7. Your ID: 5038

Additional information
I believe I can help out players in need of assistance and improve the experience for players. I have a positive atitude and am patient as a person.
I am a patient person who is knowledgeable of the server and its rules, I am socially skilled and very welcoming.
I believe I stick to small things and overthink or over pay attention to something which can affect my work. Although I always have room for improvement
I believe I am able to do that. I want to move on to bigger things and help out the RP in the server.
I will be ready to sell my business.

Last edited:

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
Repost

1. Ali
2. 25
3. +5
4. 6-8 hour
5. Alii#4339
6. Ali Gyp
7. 5226

1. I had a promise to myself that I would be a good, responsible, and a role-model admin that everyone will respect and follow. I want to be an admin more because I wanted to help other players in their game-related and even non-game-related problems. Also, there it seems to be an issue where in some cases, some admins don't respond the questions on-time, making the player made a wrong decision, and that's why I wanted to be an admin, I want to avoid that mistake and make the players enjoy roleplaying with others with no worries.
2. I'm a hard-working young man with decent communication skills, and I believe that I'll be an asset to the admin team.
3. I dont think i have any weakness because i always keep my things on point and to try to overcome my weak spots on time.
4. yes
5. yes

Sleazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Telvin
2. 25
3. EST
4. 6
5. Sleazy#8845
6. Sle Azy
7. 5103

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to be apart of the administration to help translate and verbalize a more healthy line of communication in the crime department. I've been apart of Government USSS, FiB and Blood Street Gang. With that being said there's a constant disconnect between a lot of the rules, some unfairly judged and some that need a different perspective. Having no association to any group (family or friends), my unbiased position would be a huge addition.
2. What are your strengths? Work ethic, patience, wisdom, anything that involves actually listening to people and understanding their situation thoroughly. The number one thing players want in anything is to be heard and listened to while involved in a situation. Be it a thread report, admin sit in game or a personal request (something as small as: "where do I get a gun license" and so forth).
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I struggle with relying on people to handle situations. I feel as if I can get a stronger grasp on a situation or a project but if it's in the hands of someone else who isn't more open minded then the idea might not get across the correct way.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Last edited:

Tyrone Williams

Player
Player
1. Tyrone
2. 17
3. EST
4. 8-14
5. rapify#8888
6. Tyrone Williams
7. 2233

Additional information
1. I would like to become an Admin because I would like to help out people and support the server as much as I can. I used to be an Admin on a Rust server and I was up there. I know a lot about this server and I think I would fit good in the community. I have good grammar, spelling, and I am someone funny. I know when to stop joking around and be serious. I used to be an Admin on this same server but things changed. I loved helping people out, talking to people, and having fun.
2. Mature, a lot of play time, on at night *sometimes*
3. Slow at typing *ish*
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

Deltaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Joseph
2. 17
3. GMT+2
4. 6
5. Deltaa#8851
6. Jimmy Forest
7. 252

Additional information
1. I am a day one supporter of the server and have brought over 40-50 of my friends to the server and will continue to recommend it to all my friends and people I meet. I have been in the server since the beginning and want to help the server in a different way and use my experience in previous servers to help this server grow. I have been an administrator in multiple other servers and already know the needed information and how to act as an admin professionally.
2. I am able to keep my cool in situations that require it, and have the ability to make rational decisions when needed, which is important for admins in order to have them be able to make good decisions in the heat of the moment.
3. no weakness
4. yes
5. yes

Louie Margiela

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Lucas
2. Your age - 27
3. Time zone - USA (Central Time)
4. Average online per day Anywhere from 6-12 hours
5. Your Discord LouiieLouiie#1780
6. Your Nickname Louie Bones
7. Your ID 9187

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin to not only help improve the RP quality of GrandRP, but do it in an unbiased way. A lot of people in this city have been here together and can have biased views and opinions. While, I have networked with many, I don't have ties to any particular people and am fair.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths include problem solving and critical thinking skills. This will allow me to not only make the best decision to my ability, but quickly and efficiently. Combined with my time management and organization skills, I believe this will allow me to maximize time "on the clock" as an admin.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness that I have improved greatly, especially while in this city, has been impatience. This is something I have to practice greatly, in this server especially, while helping new RP players understand the nuances of RP.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes. I am at a time where I don't enjoy the RP side as much anymore. I want to be an admin to help improve the quality for other players, both current and future ones.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Don't have a

Asadman

Player
Player
Luke Black, Abraham Elkhabib, Max Konwell, alexis rodriguez, Omar Houssami, Shaun MacAllister are invited to the interview. It will happen on12th of May at 6 pm server time. Join discord channel called waiting room 5 minutes before the start.
Lebron hi, can you please check PM on discord. It is important. It is from Wilsonn#3868

Ashish

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL?
-
Ashish Agrawal

2. Your age?
-

3. Time zone?
-
GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day?
-
4 hours

5. Your Discord?
-
Ashish#1669

6. Your Nickname?
-
Fukera Dikker

7. Your ID?
-

Additional Information:
-
To provide a beautiful and perfect RP experience for the player. Grand RP has provide a lot of content other then RP for the player and I want make it more perfect.

-
I am playing Grand RP from quite a while and I know most of the things and rules. I am a fast learner, and a good listener.

-
My greatest weakness is negotiation, I am not good at those things and I need some assistance for certain things. But I can improve those things from watching others.

-
Yes, I will leave RP to become admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
-
I don't have any business on the city.

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
1. Dale
2. 17
3. GMT+2
4. 7-8 HRS
5. CaponeMil#2789
6. Capone Gyp
7. 6542
Additional Information
1. I want to make sure no one will break any rule in this server I want to help allot, I want to help all the administrators to punish these people who will break any rule. I know the rules well
2. I'd say one of my strengths is that I will work hard and try hard in my job , and I'm patient and I don't lose my temper.
3. If some one do a bad thing I don't forget about it easily.
4. Yes I'm so sure, as an RP player iv been here for allot of time and I want to start takin care of the server now.
5. Yes for sure I don't have any business but if I had any business I would sell it to become an admin.

Last edited:

Jack Zero

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Karolis
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 6-10 hours.
5. Your Discord jovanny#6222
6. Your Nickname Jack Morris
7. Your ID 420

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? After my retire from bloods leader I decided I have plenty of time to help people in server, and maybe try learn and reach new levels in server! Most of times I helping new players at daily basis, and teach them some things in server.
2. What are your strengths? I can stay calm in chaotic situations, I can be professional if needed and think before doing stuff. I speak multiple languages which is very helpful in server like this. I am active and trying to have friendly terms with most of my people.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Sometimes I talk too much which doesn't make a sense. But it happens rarely.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? No at this moment, but in future yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Akash Vinod

Ex-Head of CPD, EMS
Player
INFORMATION
1. Akash.V.Govind
2. 19
3. GMT +5:30
4. Minimum of 5
5. V G#7313
6. V G
7. 17300

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I wish to help all the residents in whatever way I can and also to see to it that the city runs smoothly by taking care of the residents from cheaters and other toxic players who come around to create a mess in the city.
2. My strength is that I don't give up no matter whatever the challenge that is set up for me let it be in game or in real life. One faces a lot of tough situations in game and may wish to drop out of the game maybe due to some toxic encounters but that doesn't happen with me.
3. My greatest weakness is that I am willing to serve the city and help it's residents though it doesn't profit me in any way but gives me joy in being able to do so.
4. Yes, I am willing to leave the RP Life in order to become an admin.
5. Yes, I am ready to sell my businesses too.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Darren
2. 26
3. GMT
4. 14 - 15
5. TheAnimatedGame#6450
6. Darren Miller
7. 17363

Additional information
1. GrandRP has bought me many fun experiences, and Friends, i have achieved a lot in the time i have been playing on the grandRP server i own 2 houses and 2 cars and was recruited into the national guard i have been a NG for 3 weeks and have already been promoted 3 times once from private to a 1st class then from 1st class to corporal now i have been promoted to a staff sergeant, i would really like to become an admin to help more players enjoy the grand rp servers.
2. im very good at communicating with others and problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems
3. im not a very fast runner
4. Yes, absolutely. Its one of the things that got me so much fun in life, i wanna give something back to the people.
5. I have no problem with that.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

nxthan#4295
RISHIVARMA#7777
Xellos#4847
LouiieLouiie#1780
Ashish#1669
TheAnimatedGame#6450

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT thursday, JUNE 10 20:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom