Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :-Nawaz Sharif Ali
2. Your age:-21
3. Time zone:-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:-10-12 HOURS
5. Your Discord:-ZENVERS#9838
6. Your Nickname:-Zenvers Casanova
7. Your ID:-46130

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i want to give good level rp to everyone. to enjoy in this server not getting borring.
2. What are your strengths?
my strengths is my time i can spend lot of times in this rp.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
my greatest weaknesses is my kindness and i am not angry with anyone. and i am funny guy also i can solve problems with fun not give tension.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
i am stay in this server upto 3 month. i am done my rp life and it will be my pleasure.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes.if i have any business i will definitely sell it.

Andy McCrispy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

1. Andy Lyx
2. 20
3. GMT+8
4. 4-6 hours
5. BlueFrost #6607
6. Andy McCrispy
7. 43869
Addition Information
1. Because I wanted to make the server a better place, by teaching new player about RP life and motivate them to try and see things differently in the RP server and make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing. Therefore I think that i'm qualify for that.
2. My strengths is I can speak English perfectly, second i'm a very adaptive and quick learner so I can pickup everything almost instant.
3. My weakness is that I could not be in the city for more than 7 hours and I tend to speak to fast but i'll work on that myself
4. Yes
5. Yes (but I don't own any business)

63jku

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Christopher Varnau
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: Weekdays - 3 hours Weekends - 7-8 Holidays - Pretty much all day
5. Your Discord: Chris ¯\_(ツ)_/¯#8448
6. Your Nickname: Chris
7. Your ID: 52824

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin to help out other admins or even the people of Grand RP. I notice towards the evening in my time zone a lot of admins are not on and when someone asks a question its takes a while to respond. I also want to help people with their questions or needs. I will do anything it takes to help people and go above and beyond to help the people.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are listening to people and also helping others because I love helping :)
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness would be stress. Whenever I know something is coming up I always stress about it and it brings me down.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I am ready and willing to leave the RP life to become an admin. Anything to help the people :)
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have any business's so sure yea

Dean Winchester

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Dean Grate
2. 14
3. Pacific Time Zone
4. Weekends up to 13 hours. Week days up to 7 hours.
5. Assaultz#2941
6. Dean Winchester
7. 72085

Additional information
1. I want to become a god because I want to make sure everyone enjoy good Roleplay. I want to make sure everyone follow the rules/knows the rules I also want to help the server to excel.
2. I'm a quick learner, honest, hard-working and loyal also I have been a god for other Roleplay server.
3. My greatest weaknesses are my strengths some times.
4. Yes I will be ready to give up Roleplay to become a god.

Kent Lee

-The Imposter Kent-
Player
1. Kent lee
2. 19
3. GMT+8
4. 6-12hrs
5. Kentlee#7662
6. Kent lee
7. 43276

I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay situations that during anytime I can be there to help the citizen .
I want to help on the new Citizen hop In this city as a ticket I will respond very fast.
I want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people
I want to help the server all make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules .

My greatest Strength it ,I’m IT technician I can do coding
Software solve
Microsoft Excel all
Adobe
Quick learner
Past of the History I work as IRL technician

My greatest weakness it some time will forgot something else , having very bad memories

Yes

Yes

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
1. kishan
2. 19
3. IST
4. 6 to 10 hrs
5. KISHAN#1089
6. Sky Dollar
7. 30805

Additional information
1. The reason I want to be a part of this glorious team of administrators is that I can be a great help in maintaining the city's OOC Rules and uphold the discipline inside the City. Due to my experience, I'm well aware of the city and how everything works in it and I can use it to my advantage so I can take actions in all fairness towards everyone. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to evade these laws and break them. I'll punish them with my authority and make sure these things don't happen again. As I also said before, I'll discard those who think they're above the city's law.

2. My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it. I'm quick in thinking and that's why I can make better decisions swiftly.

3. All the weaknesses I had before, I've worked on them now and it has made me a better man. I can say that all the weaknesses that were possesing me are now a thing of the past

4. Yep

5. Yes sir

Phillup McGroin

Player
Player
Shachem
2. 28
3. NA-Eastern Standard Time
4. 4-6 hours on weekdays, 10-12 hours on weekend
5. UnDrinkableSpace#4743
6. Space
7. 9712

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? With an increase of citizens inside the city of Grand RP. I know the work load for the admins can become stressful. I would like to be an admin assistant to help uphold the rules and regulation. I would like to help keep a healthy happy pace all while enforcing the rules and guiding the new people. Also with my time zone being EST I would be in the city mostly during the "grave yard shift" meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve.
2. What are your strengths? Fluent English, hard working, and determined
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I can be Strict, sticking to the rules. but i don't think of it as a weakness.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Links

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Brayden
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 3-4 or 5hrs depends on the day
5. Your Discord Links.#8129
6. Your Nickname Mike Lox
7. Your ID 46563

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? To help make the server better, To watch the server grow as staff, Help the players out with problems, Help and support people with there journey on the server.
2. What are your strengths? I can follow the commands I have been gave to my best ability, If the staff do not want to talk to people I will talk to them for you, Not afraid to ask questions, Willing to learn how to do things
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Being Dyslexia and having dysgraphia
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

I can also moderate the discord server when I am not on the game server

Last edited:

Sandy Shetty

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Saurabh shetty.
2. Your age: 22.
3. Time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: Right now i am online for 6 to 7h but i can be online more than 9h if i will get this opportunity.
5. Your Discord: Sauu#4064
6. Your Nickname: sandyy shetty
7. Your ID: 31334

Additional information
I want to become an admin so that i can help people if they were really in need of a admin to help them and as we know the GRAND ROLEPLAY is reaching 1400+ people everyday but there are some people who are not doing rp properly or don't even know what rp is , so i want to help those guys out because i have seen a lot of guys trying to explain some new people rp but they wont understand that but if a admin tell them they might listen them .
i) My first strength is my Rp experience as i have been playing role play servers in rage mp for more than a 4 Months and i m having more than 1500+h of roleplay experience
ii) I know a lot of basic rules of role play that i take as a plus point in my side
iii) My third strength is that i like to interact with people a lot because according to me by communicating to each other will get to know everyone point of view and sort the issue rather than fighting i want each and everyone to enjoy the city. I'm talkative And it is more beneficial to this work to help around needy people if they like my friendly and calm attitude.
To be honest with you guys my weakness is gta 5rp or we can say right now it is GRP as i m in this server from very long time and i have been doing great in this server and don't want to leave the server in any cost but there some people who are ruining the whole server makes my day bad atleast although if i will become a admin i will do whatever i can do to stop these rule breakers.
yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes.

Last edited:

Victoria Valkyrie

FurKhaaN
Player
1. Furkan
2. 21
3. GMT +03:00
4. 4- 8
5. FurKhaaN 🍥#1342Y
6. Rosalia Nina
7. 69772

Additional information
1. For help the human when they needs help.
2. I like to help peoples
3. I'm always chill
4. Yeah %50, %50
5. I don't have

Tyler Haze

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL: Marko
2. Your age: 34
3. Time zone: CEST
4. Average online per day: I usually average around 8-10 hours per day. Weekends 10+
5. Your Discord: Tyler Haze #7551
6. Your Nickname: Tyler Haze
7. Your ID:18997

Additional Information

I've been in the city for few months now , and I think Ive seen it all . I know all the rules since Ive been in high rank positions in legal and illegal organizations . I want to become an admin assistant to help out this city reach its max potential .Scripts are amazing , community looks good , there is just a lot of bloodthirsty gentlemen that need to be corrected and led to right RP way . There are new citizens flying in every day , old ones bending the rules , tons of metagamers that need to be checked .
In all honesty , Ive been training people on ghetto and city rules, 10 codes and penal codes for months now , and I fell like its time to help in a global way , when ever and how ever u find it useful .
I have a lot of experience with people and hectic situations , before while working as an admin in other city I was able to handle loud blood pumping situations . I'm very empathetic and moral person . I can look at both sides of an argument and see each person's point of view. I am mature , 34y IRL , CEO of multiple companies, level-headed, and Im incorruptible. I have great diction, great writing skills and good people's skills. I'm speaking several languages (English, German, Croatian-Serbian , Hungarian, Spanish)
My single greatest strength is the fact I know all the rules of the city and I can be used to assist making this city even more RP oriented
I am not familiar with admin commands within RageMP or how they may work on GrandRP in specific. I was never in an admin position in this city , but I'm a quick learner . I'm sometimes to good for my own good , witch can be perceived as weakens if left unchecked .
I've had a blast role playing as CO Leader of Vagos , high rank in Bloods and FiB . I'm still enjoying the position of a Founder of an un official organization , but I feel like its time to help out on a larger scale and give back to the community in a global way.
Yes , I can sell everything , not attached .

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Information
1. Nisarg Patel
2. 20
3. GMT+5:30
4. 7 to 8 hours
5. BornVita#0001
6. Bornvita
7. 13489

Additional information
1.I love being an administrator because I am highly organized and meticulous. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I see being an administrative assistant as a crucial piece of the functioning of an entire city, and I would love to join this part of family. Mainly the reason why I want to become Admin is I know all of the rule in Grand RP and i am also old player of the city so I think I can help people in any situation with giving them solutions and feel them happy.

2.Talking about my strengths then I have "Patience", and I am fast learner, as far as I know I can deal with any situation without any hesitation and give them solutions very calmly, and another thing is respect, I can respect each and every one no matter the person is younger or elder, I can treat them as similar way.

3.Well, time management is my weakness, I cant manage time per my schedule but now I am improving my self on that.

4.Absolutely, I just explored lot of things in city so I don't think that it might be hurt.

5.As per now I doesn't own any business but if in future I get then I definitely Sell it.

Alfie John

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL. Alfie john
2. Your age. 16
3. Time zone. Gmt
4. Average online per day. 7 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord. Alfiej#6162
6. Your Nickname. Alfie john
7. Your ID. 57101

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?. I want to become and admin because I’ve always had the dream to help moderate the server ever since i joined the city. I really want to help out others in need and get rid of the toxicity in our community. I think i would be very good in the crime side if things as i can handle people calmly and professionally so they wont get so angry and i can tell them what they did wrong and what they should’ve done for example if they are refusing medical care and they do not listen then i will send them to demorgan.
2. What are your strengths? After being in the city for 7 to 8 months and being in fib My strengths are staying professional at all times no matter what the situation. I have experienced the best rp i have ever seen in this server and would love to be a part of the administration team as i can deal with people who are purposely being toxic, racist, homophobic etc without getting offended and angry at them and being professional no matter what.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Negotiations and coding
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i am ready to leave rp life if it is needed to take this role
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i do not own any but if i did then i would

Last edited:

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Aryan Lakra
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname : Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID : 17062

Additional information

- So, i have been in city since like 7 months and have experienced full rp now i know how to handle rp and clear out situations in a calm way so i think i would be really helpful in the crime side i will try my best to become a curator of any gang as i have best experience in gangs and i am sure i will provide quality roleplay to everyone and make sure all the people here get the help as fast as possible so they dont need to stop for a long time if they are stuck somewhere.

-After experiencing this city for over 7 months i have gained my english speaking skills so i can engage in a very clean coversation so everything i do now i try my best to keep it formal and professional so people also have confidence in a convo with me

- Before i used to have many weakness but in the pas 7 month i worked on all of them and no i have overcome them

- I am ready to leave my rp life to improve others life

- Sure I Am Ready To Sell It.

Max Konwell

S0RRY
Player
1. Max
2. 20
3. GMT+3
4. Average online is 5-7 Hrs
5. Money#8112
6. Max Konwell
7. 8873
Additional info
1. I am applying because, I just want to punish people that are breaking rules because i see that happening often and I really want to help people get a better playing experience on the server, I will respect everyone and treat every person in a similar manner as well
2. I know alot about the server and the rules since I have been playing for 6+ months,I am patient and I learn quickly, I do my best to respond as quick as possible to any task and help people out if they're having any sort of difficulties.I have been a part of both Legal and Illegal Organizations which gives me an edge when it comes to helping people and not being biased towards one side.
3. My weaknesses is that I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely, I am always working on myself to improve.
4. Yes i will
5. Yes i will

Abu Rad

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Marko
2. Your age: 34
3. Time zone: CEST
4. Average online per day: I usually average around 8-10 hours per day. Weekends 10+
5. Your Discord: Tyler Haze #7551
6. Your Nickname: Tyler Haze
7. Your ID:18997

Additional Information

I've been in the city for few months now , and I think Ive seen it all . I know all the rules since Ive been in high rank positions in legal and illegal organizations . I want to become an admin assistant to help out this city reach its max potential .Scripts are amazing , community looks good , there is just a lot of bloodthirsty gentlemen that need to be corrected and led to right RP way . There are new citizens flying in every day , old ones bending the rules , tons of metagamers that need to be checked .
In all honesty , Ive been training people on ghetto and city rules, 10 codes and penal codes for months now , and I fell like its time to help in a global way , when ever and how ever u find it useful .
I have a lot of experience with people and hectic situations , before while working as an admin in other city I was able to handle loud blood pumping situations . I'm very empathetic and moral person . I can look at both sides of an argument and see each person's point of view. I am mature , 34y IRL , CEO of multiple companies, level-headed, and Im incorruptible. I have great diction, great writing skills and good people's skills. I'm speaking several languages (English, German, Croatian-Serbian , Hungarian, Spanish)
My single greatest strength is the fact I know all the rules of the city and I can be used to assist making this city even more RP oriented
I am not familiar with admin commands within RageMP or how they may work on GrandRP in specific. I was never in an admin position in this city , but I'm a quick learner . I'm sometimes to good for my own good , witch can be perceived as weakens if left unchecked .
I've had a blast role playing as CO Leader of Vagos , high rank in Bloods and FiB . I'm still enjoying the position of a Founder of an un official organization , but I feel like its time to help out on a larger scale and give back to the community in a global way.
Yes , I can sell everything , not attached .
Tyle is a cool headed man with tremendous experience in Grand RP city. He invests his time and energy for a better city experience for everybody even strangers he doesn’t know.
He is can manage all situations arises and knows how to be subjective, which is needed in such a role. Best of luck and you really deserve it.

Harry Roy

Owner of the Death Note | Ex-EMS | Ex-USS SSA|
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. My name is Sushant Zarabi.

2. My age is 22 Years(OOC) 29 Years(IC).

3.+05:30 GMT (IST)

4.6Hours , 10 Hours on weekends.

5.Sushant127 #2475

6.Harry Roy

Additional Information.

1. I have been roleplaying in the server for more than 6 months now. In these months , I have managed to experience LEO RP as well as Gang RP. I have experienced , both major aspects of the RP in the city. I have gathered enough knowledge about the rules of city , and I sincerely feel to help new players through their first days in the city , and punish those who deliberately break server rules , as an admin. Moreover , I like the RP in the server , and hope to keep it alive , and that makes me perfect fit for the role.

2.Strengths:-
i. Patience
ii. Ability to assess a situation with a cool mind.
iii. I can speak English fluently and type fast.
iv. RP experience for 6+ months.

3.Weakness
i.I tend to overwork myself , resulting in a burnout.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin:- Yes
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):- Yes.

mohammadF

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Name: Mohammad Faraj
TimeZone: +3 GTM or +2 server time
Average online per day: 4 to 10 hours depending on the day
Discord: ! ~ MohammadF#3361
NickName: Raymond Reddingtun
ID: 59505

Additional information

(i) Firstly I think the server needs some help with the admin thing because sometimes they don't
response, so I think that I can help with that.

(ii) Secondly the server is becoming more and more popular in Arab countries and I am native
Arabic speaker so I can help with that too plus I have solid English.

(iii) Lastly I have good experience in managing RP servers, I have worked on several servers
in the past 1 and a half years

(i) Good communicator with people
(ii) Good experience in JAVA and C programing
(iii) Good experience with photoshop designer
(iv) Always active even if I'm not home
(v) I speak three languages and learning two more
(vi) Good group worker

I just have one weakness

(i) sometimes I just go away from the internet for sometime

The answer for that is YES

The answer for that is YES

Ryuk Shinigami

Server EN#1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION

1. IRL Name : Sourin Pal
2. Age : 21
3. Time Zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 7 - 8 Hrs
5. Discord : Sourin#5632
6. Nickname : Ryuk Shinigami
7. ID : 55917

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Why do u want to become an admin ?
I started my RP experience with Grand RP. Its been a couple of months playing on this server and I believe I have accomplished a lot of things.
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules, and the old players so that their RP experience doesn't ruin.I know all the rules and I will be a great help to the administration team.

My strengths consist of specially time management, patience, calm during stressful situation and positive attitude.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
I always try to go to the root/main cause of the problem which consumes a little bit of more time in solving it all through and I find this as my weakness and as well as my strength.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?
Yes , I have been in EMS as an FTO and trained many employees. Currently in LifeInvader, as a General Manager, I do control the quality ads and manage the editorial board. I feel its time for me to leave Roleplay and aim on helping new players in server.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Yes , I'm ready to sell my Business though I don't have one right now, not planning to buy one as well.

Devin Miller

U remember me?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Binit Karmakar
2. 21
3. IST
4. 6+ hours
5. Kakashii#9979
6. Zaid Miller
7. 66993

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin to provide each and every person in the server a Fair Roleplay Experience.
2. My biggest strength is having an effective communication skills with a perfect punctuality. I have a good leadership and teamwork experience which makes me adaptive to any environment.
3. My weakness is i feel discomfort when i leave a project unfinished.
4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an Admin.
5. I don't have any business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom