Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy bear

Player
Player
1. Giorgi Nikabadze
3. GMT+2
4. 6-12
5.Rubena#4795
6.Ruben Scaleta
7. 9354

i can speak different langueges such as : English, Swedish, Georgian, Russia.
last month server had many OC insult violations on georgian which there was no punishments for bc there is no georgian admin to translate.
i think i can help good with this kind of stuff.

1. i want to become admin because i think server needs more active staff, i hame big expirience in RP, playe on lots of servers, i have also played on Russian Grand Rp servers for months and know all the systems. i would deffenetly whould like to become admin so that server will have clean and enjoyable RP. I will be able to traslate on different languages in case of OC insults. there has been many cases when admins could not ban someone for oc insult because they did not have any georgian speakers, i want to change that
2.expirience, i know how things work. I know alot about server, i can answear any question player is wondering about. for now i jsut want to be Admin to Help all Players with their problems. i am able to look form others prespective very well which helps me make correct move. I have been Playing on Russian and english server of Grand rp for more then year now. and i think it worth for me to go to interview and give me a shot
3. as i said looking from others prespective but from bad side because i can also feel bad for them. i can easyly see if person is lying or not also
4.yes
5.yes

Last edited:

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Nicki
2. 18
3. CST
4. Around 15-20 hours per day. Depending on how busy, sometimes I spend 24 hours in a session.
5. Jiki#7608
6. Jiki
7. 30478

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin to ensure people have as much fun in the game as possible. I understand that there may be conflicts people may encounter or individuals who may disrupt the GrandRP experience, and I want to keep things as civil as can be so everyone can have fun.

2. My strengths include having strong communication skills and patience in confrontations. I can help find solutions that satisfy everyone but are still just/fair. I understand that being an admin can be stressful, but I am able to handle stress well without letting it affect my attitude or work.

3. I feel like my weakness can be that sometimes I put my emotions first, which makes me take some things personally when they aren't supposed to be. Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm never doing enough and have to keep pushing myself to work harder even if I'm doing a good job.

4. Yes, I have prepared to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. I do not have any businesses but if I did, I would be ready to sell them.

(Thank you for your time and consideration)

Last edited:

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
Information
1. Gevorg
2. 16
3. USA NA PST
4.5-8 Hours a Day could be more at somedays
5.Gev#7777
6.Gev Mayla
7. 1147

Additional information
I already have some past experience in working as admin for a RP server like Carolina state rp . So my main work is providing support to the players facing any sort of issue or errors or bugs and guiding them to necessary steps. this 2 year i have been playing RP on servers and i have done almost all types of RP's like Cop, EMS, PDM, Mechanic, Business Rp etc. During this time i came across tasks on server wherein required a lot of backside work which the RPer being in the server don't know. Now i want put my experience in this side as well and contribute for benefit of the server from my side. Staff should be Fair with his work, Perform the given task on time so other staff can carry forward and do there things like helping out and other a lot of things that i could do if i become admin also admins Should not loose temper or gain advantage over his power when given. Server's reputation is because staff. so a mistake from your side can lead to bad image of server. so i promise i will not break rules and will help out do the tasks and all i mentioned . i will do my work professional because i had an experience being and staff exactly being the chief admin of the admin of the Carolina state rp.

My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained since i stated playing RP and i am playing RP servers more then 2 years i have been in Russian server of grands and its gives me advantage . Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with all the rules. I'm active on discord alot. also i know how to fix bags or gliches so you can join the server if you can not do that.

my weaknesses that i can leave the computer any time because of IRL things but i promise if i have a give task to me i will finish it the do things i need to do.

Yes, I'll be ready to leave RP.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I don't own one but yes.

Shin Buddha

Your friendly neighborhood orphan boy..
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Name:- Samridha Das
Time zone:- +05:30GMT(IST)
Average Online Per Day :-10Hrs
Discord:- Prophet21#3779
Nickname:- Sam Baker
ID :- 24663

1. The idea of becoming a part of something related to servers and computers and games, I was always up for it. And when I heard about grand RP is hiring server administrators, I knew I had to become .Moreover I have been in this server for a month now and I know how the city , and somehow my ambition towards games and servers tells me that I have to do something which makes an impact on the residents of beautiful Los Santos. Moreover , I would be glad to provide quality RP to residents of the city and be a part of a fantastic server administrator team.

2. My strengths include coding in multiple languages (I am currently enrolled under Bachelors degree in computer science), Teamwork and fantastic strategic ideas.

3.One of my greatest weakness would be my patience .At times , my weakness has got me a lot of work done but sometimes I get impatient and , but I am currently working on that .

4. If that's a price , I have to pay for providing players quality RP then yes.

5.Currently have no business , but will never buy one if I become a admin.

Max Dregon

Player
Player
Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

Cheezecracker#7783 29001
DzonI54#4275 35241
SwagstarGaming#3127 13331
Surojit#1124 22230
DEDSEC#6525 19068
Lucifer#7856 25137
PowerAnimal - Schmity#7033 8600

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT Friday JUNE 18th 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.
Am i on there? because you liked my thing

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
K.Varshith
2. Your age
3. Time zone
India (GMT+5:30)
8 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord
Blueberry#6598
6. Your Nickname
Jod Glockz
7. Your ID
Additional information
To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.The main thing is i want to help the citiznsen in the city.
Open minded, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication.
My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward person.

yes,i will leave rp for becoming an admin
Yes, I will and i dont have any business in the city.

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
Information
1. Gevorg
2. 16
3. USA NA PST
4.5-8 Hours a Day could be more at somedays
5.Gev#7777
6.Gev Mayla
7. 1147

Additional information
I already have some past experience in working as admin for a RP server like Carolina state rp . So my main work is providing support to the players facing any sort of issue or errors or bugs and guiding them to necessary steps. this 2 year i have been playing RP on servers and i have done almost all types of RP's like Cop, EMS, PDM, Mechanic, Business Rp etc. During this time i came across tasks on server wherein required a lot of backside work which the RPer being in the server don't know. Now i want put my experience in this side as well and contribute for benefit of the server from my side. Staff should be Fair with his work, Perform the given task on time so other staff can carry forward and do there things like helping out and other a lot of things that i could do if i become admin also admins Should not loose temper or gain advantage over his power when given. Server's reputation is because staff. so a mistake from your side can lead to bad image of server. so i promise i will not break rules and will help out do the tasks and all i mentioned . i will do my work professional because i had an experience being and staff exactly being the chief admin of the admin of the Carolina state rp.

My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained since i stated playing RP and i am playing RP servers more then 2 years i have been in Russian server of grands and its gives me advantage . Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with all the rules. I'm active on discord alot. also i know how to fix bags or gliches so you can join the server if you can not do that.

my weaknesses that i can leave the computer any time because of IRL things but i promise if i have a give task to me i will finish it the do things i need to do.

Yes, I'll be ready to leave RP.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I don't own one but yes.

SanyDreams

Player
Player
1. Maor
2. 18
3.GMT‎+3‎
4.About all-day 12 Hours
5. Germany#9999
6. SanyDreams
7. 1533

Additional information
1. I wanna Become an Admin due to the fact that I wanna be able to help people To make their experience with the server more fun and make people love me and understand that I like to help people, If it on Discord or in-game or even to join the game Cause I am familiar with many issues that prevent people to join I have played so many people in the discord to play the server I can tell about more than a 100 players from all the countries Israel, Greece, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and others and people always join to the channel "Getting help" and waiting for help and they wait hours and no one join and when I join I fix their issues Cause I know the solutions
2. my strengths is that my English is Fluent and I speak Hebrew (My native language) and Spanish and a bit of Indian (which I learn after helping so many people that are from India so I decided to learn it ) And Another thing I have played for a long time so I am familiar with the server and the people so I know how the server works in many perspectives
3. My Weaknesses is that sometimes I become really tough But it only happens when people don't let me talk when we are in conversion and they are only the ones who speaking after I am waiting and respecting them and they don't respect me and don't let me talk
4. yes
5. yes

JAY BALENCIAGA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Jeremiah Santiago
2. 19
3. Est
4. 8-10 hours daily
5. JAY BALENCIAGA#1593
6. Jay
7. 7627

Additional information
1. I've been in the city for 2 months and I see a lot of people who has needed help and never gotten it also a lot of people would vouch for me as a admin. I love helping others and why not start being a admin in my favorite city. I feel like I can help a lot with tickets, I have also read over the rules and put it in a lot of time in this city. I have worked at the capital,Doc. When I was in doc I always did things the way it was supposed to and I will be doing the same as a admin.

2. My strengths are communication skills, flexibility, teamwork, Respectful

3. Honestly its not really that bad but I feel like I don't ask for help when I need it and try to do things on my own but I'm starting to ask for more help when I need it and its getting better day by day.

4. Yes I will be ready it will be missed I have had a ton of fun in the past 2 months but its my time to grown on and try and be a admin and help the city.

5. I do not have a business so this is perfect.

Last edited:

Sydney Villanova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Gabriel Ackerman
2. Your age : 14
3. Time zone : Eastern
4. Average online per day : 6 Hours
5. Your Discord : Noli#5554
6. Your Nickname : Noli
7. Your ID : 31159

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I have spent many time on other servers that are based around five m. But this server seems to be my favorite ! It just has everything you'd want in a server. During my time in the city I have joined many family's and 2 gangs. Throughout the past week I have studied the city and read over all the rules over and over again ! I have gained a general/good knowledge about the city and its rules. I want to become a admin because I want to have the experience of a bigger role in the community. I want to direct my focus towards the community doing what it takes to help it out the best that I can. I love helping people and I know that I would be good when It comes to taking/dealing with tickets because I have fluent English speaking skills and I am a Christian person that shows love and am caring towards everyone no matter there differences. I believe I could help to strengthen the connection between the staff team bringing the team closer together allowing everyone on the team to know each other and assist one another in a mature and caring manor. I also have a general knowledge about what it takes to work on a staff team because of other games I have played and I believe that I could apply that knowledge to the team/community to make it stronger. The main reason why I'd love to join staff/become a administrator is because I have a loving and caring heart for everyone and I want to be able to help people that need assistance or are struggling in the community and need some support. I want people to know that when they need help with something someone will always be there by there side to assist them. I want people to fell comfortable coming into the city knowing people will have someone by there side and that they can come into the city knowing its a safe place for them to spend there time and get away from all the stress of the real world. I'd love to help serve this community because It will help me to gain experience and knowledge that I can use and apply to the real world. I have spoken to my family and talked to the city's government about how the city needs new administrators and they told me that I should apply because of my knowledge and experience from other games. If I become staff I'd love to help people that break the rules to figure out a way not to and instead find something fun for them to do instead of just punishing them right away dependent on the situation and offences that have been put in place. I have noticed how the staff team have been working extremely hard in the city to take care of 500-1000 people all at one time and I would love the chance to be apart of it and help them out too. I want to become a admin because I feel like this server needs help with guidance and I want to help be that form of guidance and help to the server for people in need. I know that being apart of a staff team it is not just about the community and helping out new people in the server but its also about helping your fellow staff team members with questions or regards that they have about the sever. Anyways I would love to become a administrator so I can help the community and staff team to grow so people can have a enjoyful time in our community. I want people to know that this is there community and everyone has all the chances in the world to help it grow and watch themselves grow with it. I want people to come here and know that they can have someone hold there hand the whole way through there journey and protect them knowing that they will be safe and have nothing to worry about in the community but just enjoy themselves. I have plans to help make this server a safe environment for everyone and I have other plans/ideas to help this server grow and be the best server its set out to be. When dealing with people or staff related issues I am patient with people and let them talk first before I speak. I make sure that I get video evidence or other forms of evidence during tickets. I want to thank the staff team for giving me the opportunity to apply for a spot on the staff team to help make this server better than it already is. And I wish everyone the best regards throughout the rest of the application process !

2. What are your strengths? : I am a caring and loving person towards everyone. I tell the truth because it will only help me. I have many knowledge about staffing and the city/server. I have read all the rules to the city many times reviewing each one carefully. I am willing to dedicate much time to this server to help it grow. I am very fluent with English speaking skills. I can translate some languages for people like Spanish or Dutch. I have a good knowledge on how actual hacking like Penetration Testing or Ethical Hacking works and I know how to avoid being hacked. I am a person that does not give up but I go for things I want so If I don't get it the first try I don't give up but I keep on trying. I am a talker I talk a ton and love talking to people. I have studied hard in school and have learned lots of useful skills I can apply to the staff team. I love helping people and I'm very patient when people are talking so that I don't interrupt them. I make sure to get any form of evidence during situations/tickets before I make the final call over a situation. I am a detailed and dedicated person so when I'm working on something I put time and effort into it making sure that I have a lot of information and detail in it. I'm good with working with people that are all ages no matter how old or young they are. I do not have a tolerance for bully's, racism, hackers or troller's ect I will shut the situation down no matter what and I will make sure there is a form of discipline or punishment involved according to the situation if not it will go to a higher up. I always use a body camera and make sure to get evidence of everything so if something happens to someone or me or I witness something I have evidence to back it up. I'm a good negotiator when needed and I will do what it takes to get something I want if necessary to a fair extension for everyone. I am a calm person and I highly respect higher ups no matter to circumstances. I lessen and fallow directions to higher ups and do not ignore them. I have experience using administration tools and I know when and how to use them and that they are not made to be abused but there made to be used to help out and benefit the server and that they are used as tools to help you as a administrator. I am straight forward with people and everything I do is to help them and get them to progress farther in our community. I am a extremely fast learner and I do what is asked of me. I am good with discussing things with people. I love to teach people how to do things and how things work. I know that there are a lot of kids that join the server and feel overwhelmed with how to get started or people bully them because they sound young and a strength that I have is that I care for them and I'd love to help them out. My last strength that I’d love to put out there is that when I want something done or someone tells me to do it or I want something I am going to go for it and wont give up till I revive what has been asked of me.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I have a lot of things in my life that keep me busy and sometimes I cant be in the server/city to help out but that's not all the time. If I'm dealing with a ticket and I have to punish someone sometimes they will get mad and start cursing at me or being really rude and I don't have a tolerance for that so sometimes I don't get mad but I will usually up the punishment do to them lashing out like that. I am a person who ask questions a ton and it can annoy people but the only reason I'm doing it is to help myself to gain knowledge on things. I am 14 so when taking a staff sit adults or little kids will curse at me or be rude because there mad that they got themselves in that situation therefore sense I'm Christian I don't retaliate back instead I come up with a different solution. Its not hard to make me become upset/not very happy because if something doesn't go the way I intended it to go it can be kind upsetting to me but I get over it extremely quickly. My biggest weakness is that I am extremely detailed on things and I'm too honest about things so if you ask me something I am going to most likely tell the truth and be supper detailed about it. I can be stubborn on things If I have my mind set during a staff situation it will take a lot of information, begging, evidence or reasoning if you want to change my mind during the situation. I put a ton of work into my application and I feel as if it is a lot for the recruiters to read but I do it because I want the recruiters to know all about me so they can decide if I'm a good person for the team. I make mistakes on my application's a ton and I have to edit them a lot. I am straight forward and honest with people so if there not using common sense or not applying there brain to the situation I'm most likely going to question them about it or let them know about it. It is not hard to make me become upset not like mad wise but sad per say. Its hard on me when I put work into a server or application and get nothing out of it because it puts more stress on me and makes me think crazy hard. I show too much love to people and when I'm dealing with tickets sometimes punishments aren't my first resort but more of a apology and I give them a second chance sometimes. My last weakness is that I love the rp side of the server and even though I'm ready to move on to become staff I will still miss the rp.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes

Last edited:

Sreeman Kejriwal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Sreeman Kejriwal
2. 19
3, IST (GM+5:30)
4. average online hrs are 6-9 hrs
5. Sreeman1203#5709
6. Sreeman
7. 24418

1. I want to help the server grow, help people so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow rules and help people who are getting RDM , VDM , POWER GAMING , etc etc.
2. My strengths are management and dealing with people i can manage things very well and i have very good experience of dealing with people off all kind . I also work very hard for the task i have been given and i dont even have any anger issues .
3. My only weakness is that i get impatient sometime but i have worked a lot on it and will further improve it
4. Yes
5. Yes (i dont even have one )

SIDBI

Player
Player
1.Anshul
3.IST
4.12 hours
5.SIDBI#7826
Additionally Information
1.I want to help people in server who are new and wanna punish those who break rules genuinely after knowing it.
2.My strength is stay calm and listen thing first then make a decision. I never disrespect anyone. Follow the orders of higher up.
3.Sometimes cant say English fluently
4.Yes
5.Yes

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Sattvik Tiwari
2. 17
3. IST (GMT +5:30)
4. 12+ hours
5. Sattvik#8963
6. Eternal Balenciaga
7. 14271

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I did. As an FIB officer I see that the admins have a lot on their plate considering the newer people and the amount of rule breaks people do everyday and I feel like I can help other admins with that.

2. In my opinion , If I talk about my strengths I can say a lot of stuff . But I think , they aren't for me to judge. I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If we talk about technical strengths though , I am fluent in Both Hindi and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who arent as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that that will come in handy to the staff team :)

3. My weaknesses are that I can get hyper and loud sometimes . Also , sometimes I talk a bit more than I'm supposed to.

4. Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it.

5. Yes (I dont have one anyways)

Last edited:

Rickyy Prada

Player
Player
1. Dillon
2. 15
3. CST (GMT-6)
4.5-8 hours
5. wAVVY#9796
6. Ricky Prada
7. 5870

1. I want to become an admin assistant because I want to help the admins out by helping with the forums and helping in game because i know they have a lot of stress on them sometimes and sometimes they just need some help. I also want to become an admin assistant to learn what admins do and maybe be able to become an admin my self if I get asked to be one. and in the end i just want ot help this city continue to grow and not leave the server because of multiple reasons.
2. My strengths are being able to pick up and learn things pretty quickly and i treat everyone the same so no one feels taken advantage of.
3. My greatest weakness is probably is time management and procrastination.
4.Yes i would leave rp to become an admin
5. Yes i currently do not own any businesses.

JD Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL :- Jayesh thummar

2. Your age :- 21 (IRL) 39(IC)

3. Time zone :- +5:30

4. Average online per day :- 8-10 Hours minimum

5. Your Discord :- GJR | HAWKEYE#9867

6. Your Nickname :- Jd Roy

7. Your ID :- 7852

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have been on the server for like 60 plus days and I have tried most of all player aspect which is getting robbed to getting into an organization i have seen it all in between all this I can say I have been through all ups and downs so now I want to experience the game from gods eye (i mean being as an admin)

2. What are your strengths? :- Time Management, Situation Handling, Leadership

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :- Well my greatest weakness is sometimes I trust people very easily but I have learned a lot of stuff bcoz of this on human nature.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :- Yes I am

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? :- I don't own any business

Yousif king

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Yousif
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone est
4. Average online per day 8-13 hours
5. Your Discord chungus#8909
6. Your Nickname Yousif king
7. Your ID11038

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I wanna be a admin because I don't see a lot of admins online during my time so it would be good for me to help out with the city.
2. What are your strengths? I can be patient also i can help out with crimes because I don't see a lot of crime admins.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I cant be up past 24 hours.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes if i have too.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes if I have too.

Alora Atkin

Player
Player
1. Coreyan
3. Est.
4. 5-10 It depends
5. Sosa Balenciaga 6465
6. Alora King
7. 7391

Additional information 1. I want to be a helping hand for people and solve various problems in the city. I love helping people with whatever the need and I am very open minded about things. Just want to try something new for once. I love communicating with people and socializing. I am very professional and calm. I want to meet new people around the city and be a cool person people can come to and punish the people who deserves it. I want to help the newer people who comes into the city because I have much experience and I know how it feels to be lost in the city so I can be a helping hand for most players. I would love to be the person that people can look up to as a friend and that I can help them when they need me. I don't want people to look up to me as a admin I want people to look up to me as just a regular person in the city that can just help their problems. I want people to come to me with any problem they have.
2. I know how to listen and communicate with people. Very calm and collected. I don't disrespect people unless I feel like I'm being took as a joke. I'm very understandable. I like meeting new people as well. I will not have favoritism for people that I know because everyone needs to be punished there is no easy way out. I'm very good with handling bad situations like I said I'm very open minded. I ask people how their day is going because you don't what people can be going through in or out of the city so you always have to be respectful and look how talk in a way. I will always be on point with certain stuff and make sure that I'm making the right decision myself, because sometimes in the city things might come up and you will be tested and other things so you have to be on p's and q's lol. As admins we have to make people in the city feel like we are listening and understanding them. We have to make time to talk with these people and ask what flaws in the city are they having the most and we can help them on that.
3. I have a lack of patience so I don't like being disrespected. I need some working on my voice because I don't want people thinking I have an attitude with them for when I'm speaking to them because I get that a lot lol. I will be working on my sleep schedule trust me on that. Its not bad but its not where I want it to be.
4. Yes if I have to of course There isn't no turning back lol
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom