Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eray_Lee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2022
Time of violation
19:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1wg43e

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
No, that's the truth. I don't want cheaters like Pedro to spoil people's fun on this server. It will be your turn soon. you learn from it but don't be afraid wait for your time to come. Because I know what you did too :D
u have watched pedros montages and povs u can clearly see he isnt cheating he just some TERRIBlE internet, the simple fact it takes him a hour to upload a 1min pov says it all.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
u have watched pedros montages and povs u can clearly see he isnt cheating he just some TERRIBlE internet, the simple fact it takes him a hour to upload a 1min pov says it all.
hahaha come on Frankie, you live in Australia and even you don't have that much ping hahahaha. We know what everything is. Just be honest with yourself and question. This man is closer than a doghouse in your home yard. This is impossible.

John Veson

Player
Player
I think it's been 8 hours. I think it both didn't send Pov and proved to be cheating.

Notirious

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting ID 38434 POV of whole event

you have 8 hours to provide pov

And no off topic comments will acceptable​
I feel like you're being a dick towards Pedro everybody knows his internet is bad and he can't do that it would take him days to even upload it. And you're requesting the Whole POV of the event just because of that, which is obscured. Request multiple parts or the part where you think possibly he could be cheating or PC check him it's wrong from your side to request the full event of the pov when you know his internet is bad I wonder how many other people you've requested their FULL POV.

I've looked thru all the reports you've answered and none of them have you asked for full pov could you please explain the reason why you've today decided to do the following ask for the full event pov?

This Complaint should be reviewed by another admin.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
It's a shame you still don't realize that Pedro is deceiving you. Let me teach you something you don't know bro. Someone using a lag switch may show their internet as weak. This guy doesn't even close this program anyway. Of course, everyone will know your internet bad. I live in Turkey and there are 4500 kilometers between me and the UK servers. The distance between Portugal and the UK is 2500 kilometers. Also, if we look at the development level of countries, the country with the worst internet infrastructure in the world is my country. Even considering these situations, what you say makes no sense. See the statistic below? Turkey is not even in this ranking bro. Are you saying that despite this situation, I can have a better internet than him? Don't be really funny. I mean, if you had said this for me or for someone living in Turkey, I would defend you to the end. It's just funny.

unknown.png

Here's the proof if you want a source:
I feel like you're being a dick towards Pedro everybody knows his internet is bad and he can't do that it would take him days to even upload it. And you're requesting the Whole POV of the event just because of that, which is obscured. Request multiple parts or the part where you think possibly he could be cheating or PC check him it's wrong from your side to request the full event of the pov when you know his internet is bad I wonder how many other people you've requested their FULL POV.

I've looked thru all the reports you've answered and none of them have you asked for full pov could you please explain the reason why you've today decided to do the following ask for the full event pov?

This Complaint should be reviewed by another admin.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
just get better at the game stop bitching cause u suck
hahaha who are you I've never even heard of his name before. Oh sorry I remembered. You lived in front of me for 3 seconds during Family War. I'm sorry for you. Did you attend Fam war in Sinaloa or with Mandem? Oh sorry. How do I say this? Don't worry, your turn will come. I will remind you that even the closest people call you cheating and I will share you with their disclosure :D You are a person who can hardly see ahead, I hope one day you will learn the game :D bye toxic.

Notirious

Player
Player
It's a shame you still don't realize that Pedro is deceiving you. Let me teach you something you don't know bro. Someone using a lag switch may show their internet as weak. This guy doesn't even close this program anyway. Of course, everyone will know your internet is bad. I live in Turkey and there are 4500 kilometers between me and the UK servers. The distance between Portugal and the UK is 2500 kilometers. Also, if we look at the development level of countries, the country with the worst internet infrastructure in the world is my country. Even considering these situations, what you say makes no sense. See the statistic below? Turkey is not even in this ranking bro. Are you saying that despite this situation, I can have better internet than him? Don't be funny. I mean, if you had said this for me or someone living in Turkey, I would defend you to the end. It's just funny.

unknown.png

Here's the proof if you want a source:
The thing you might not understand is that Pedro is Portuguese but lives in Angola a country which Portugal colonized and a Portuguese-speaking country. The admins which are able to see IP can confirm this and your speaking about the internet let's see how type of internet they have in Angola I'm Africa.

It's not even on the top 100 list you've provided I think that says it all. Now if you want to disagree with something else you can but I have just proved you wrong. If you can't beat them, get them banned. This is what type of mentality I see with you.

Now please do not make another excuse because again you've been proven wrong. He is Portuguese and lives in Angola, Africa.

Last edited:

Ryan Thrust

Blocked
Blocked
hahaha who are you I've never even heard of his name before. Oh sorry I remembered. You lived in front of me for 3 seconds during Family War. I'm sorry for you. Did you attend Fam war in Sinaloa or with Mandem? Oh sorry. How do I say this? Don't worry, your turn will come. I will remind you that even the closest people call you cheating and I will share you with their disclosure :D You are a person who can hardly see ahead, I hope one day you will learn the game :D bye toxic.
yesyes big cheat do u want settings? and congrats bro u finally won a fam war after so many trys ps i only played for mandem : D

Ryan Thrust

Blocked
Blocked
Oh btw, check your videos and close your friend around you... They're all revealing you to me. When it's time to aim assist, you will be on the forum as a topic :D
hahahahhahahahahahahahahh ok gg bro u caught me what a shame, shit what should i do now? maybe offer a full pc check at anyones request : D

Notirious

Player
Player
Oh btw, check your videos and close your friend around you... They're all revealing you to me. When it's time to aim assist, you will be on the forum as a topic :D
Stop being off-topic you said “I mean, if you had said this for me or for someone living in Turkey, I would defend you to the end. It's just funny.”

He lives in Angola and now you are going to defend him to the end, or are you a coward and cant be a man of your own word.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
The thing you might not understand is that Pedro is Portuguese but lives in Angolo a country which Portugal colonized and a Portuguese-speaking country. The admins which are able to see IP can confirm this and your speaking about the internet let's see how type of internet they have in Angolo I'm Africa.

It's not even on the top 100 list you've provided I think that says it all. Now if you want to disagree with something else you can but I have just proved you wrong. If you can't beat them, get them banned. This is what type of mentality I see with you.

Now please do not make another excuse because again you've been proven wrong. He is Portuguese and lives in Angolo, Africa.
I already beat them bro. You should look at the list again. Because I'm the first and I broke this server's record. lol. I'm not wrong, everyone knows that. Admins do, because I even showed you how to do it. In every way and in every way. They all know now. Stop making fools of people. I don't give a fuck about Pedro or all the Zeros. I'm just striving for a clean server without fairness and cheating.

Notirious

Player
Player
I already beat them bro. You should look at the list again. Because I'm the first and I broke this server's record. lol. I'm not wrong, everyone knows that. Admins do, because I even showed you how to do it. In every way and in every way. They all know now. Stop making fools of people. I don't give a fuck about Pedro or all the Zeros. I'm just striving for a clean server without fairness and cheating.
See you've been proven wrong and you can't admit that you're wrong. This just shows the incompetence in your arguments and makes you look like a fool. You haven't beaten anyone, but yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom