Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL: Manas Satya
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Manas Badmash
7. Your ID: 3318

ADDITIONAL
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do u want to be leader?
i. I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery.

ii. I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour

iii. I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY
i. I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii. We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunation in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid
we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.

iii. Will be Keeping active deputy that have are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs

iv. After every event the bonus will be alloted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang

v. To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be alloting seperate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a long

RANK SYSTEM -
14- Villain

13-God Father

12-Boss

11-Young G

10-Kingpin

9-Druglord

8-Warlord

7-Turfer

6-Graffiti leader

5-Enforcer

4-Graffiti

3-OG Bunta

2-Bunta

1- FREEZE

I can Manage the gang easily due to my previous experiences

Last edited by a moderator:

Senpai Pluxury

💙
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 13:00 server time on 21st February.

palma#4299 - palma blummg - 46548
Zeezee#1737 - Robin Badmash - 57804

The Applications for Marabunta leader are closed now

Anbu.

Player
Player
MARABUNTA APPLICATION
My Name - Day
My Age - 18 Years Old

Time-zone - (GMT+12)
Daily Active Hours - 5 Hours
My Discord - dae#1111
My Nickname - Anbu Xoxo
My ID - 991

Leader of: Marabunta Gang

The Reason Why I'd Apply...

MY PAST-EXPERIENCE
I have lucrative experience of being a gang-leader, ranging from leading organization events + territory captures. I've had many trial and error situations during my first encounter of being a leader, I know it will take a team-effort to create an awesome term experience for my members. And for one out 3 reasons I've decided on applying for this leadership is so that I can prove to myself that I'm able to achieve better results than my last leaderships.

MY KNOWLEDGE
I want too find new candidates that are passionate about becoming a future gang-leader and train him/her to have the necessary information and experience to become a gang-leader. My purpose for this outcome is too get rid of the stigma of previous unsatisfied leaders in the past, including myself. This might provide a more optimistic opinion towards gangs.

MY ATTRIBUTES & CHARACTERISTICS
I'm confident that I have a strict but logical mindset, due to this factor I've received good & mediocre feedback from many people in this community, I wouldn't know if it's based on how I've managed gangs or other different facts, But I'm certain that I create a better environment because of my honesty, supportive, strict, calm and logical personality, I definitely am not these things 100%, but It'd best describe my attributes and characteristics as a person.

MY ADVICE FOR IMPROVMENT OF ROLEPLAY
- Using "Notepad" I'd create a summarized folio containing all necessary information regarding general/events/gangs/HQ/legal orgs
- Training members individually to a certain level too where they are promoted as "High-Command"
- Training members too handle negotiations/organize robbery events, this helps the gangs insurance of everyone coming alive 120%
- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most exhausting, but will indeed be a long-term outcome
- Training members brain and shooting knowledge & experience, so that we attain high standard battles and chain-of-commands.

MY PAST ACHEIVEMENTS:
- Vagos Leadership
- Families Leadership
- Bloods Leadership

Last edited:

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
1. Your name IRL- Diptanshu Mistry

2. Your age- 21

3. Time zone-GMT

4. Average online per day- 9-10hrs

5. Your Discord- DipTin#1638

6. Your Nickname- Diptin Uchiha

7. Your ID- 93852

Additional information

1. Leader of- Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i) I have been to all the gangs in the city and gained more and more experience from my time there but i fell like i want to do something more and use my experience to help others who are new to this city and lead them to gain more and more experience and have fun in the city.

(ii) I know all the city and Turfing rules so that's a obvious choice for a leader and also i am online 9-10 hrs per day so i can give more and more time to this gang and improve it more and more.

(iii) Being a leader is not like i have to order around and do nothing that's why i am a hard working man and i can do anything necessary for my Gangs Improvement and wellbeing.

(iv) Marabuntas position in map is very good for Ghetto clapping that's why i want to become the leader of this specific org.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

(i) Doing Global event once in every 2-3 days

(ii) Issuing any amount of bonus on every Global event so that people will get some interest and attend them

(iii) Being fair to everyone

My goals as a leader of Marabunta are

(i) 100% Turf
(ii) Maintain 100% Graffiti

My Rank System

13 - Boss

12- Deputy

11- Under Deputy

10- Event Leaders

9- Graffiti Leaders

8- Graffiti Team

7- Clappers

6- Villain

5- Homies

4- Young Guns

3- Under Consideration

2- Warning

1- Freeze

Thanks for your Time Reading this

Marabunta On Top

Last edited:

Kiya shikaari

my wrld
Player
1. Your name IRL:yeab
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:utc
4. Average online per: day 7-9 hours
5. Your Discord :yeab2121#0360
6. Your Nickname :Romeo cameron
7. Your ID: 93196

1. Leader of...marbunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
_ I want to be the leader of marbunta because I have been in many gangs and more structured than the gangs which are on the streets today. I think when people spam the chat, and spam meeting points it can be annoying sometimes. I would also consider myself as a great leader Because am very paitient and polite
-I have been in en 2 for 4 month and I was in en 1 I think I know the city rules very well and I have been in many legal org like gov and was in lspd i have experience in illegal org too like ballas,families,bloods and I want to make fun rp as possible for the people and make the gang top again
- i want to be leader of marbunta bcs i have a lot time like 8 to 10 hours so i will be more active leader and try to make new gang memebers learn things and watch all my gang members how much they are actve

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
1.will make it fair for everyone

2, will give high command positions are those who deserves it

3 I will give bonuses for those who works hard

4, i will try to do many events as possible

5.i will try to make it Ic as possible

Christian Grey

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Maharshi Roy
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 - 12 Hrs
5. Your Discord - maharshiroyzz#2022
6. Your Nickname - Christian Grey
7. En server - 2 ID - 15681

Additional information:
I was under deputy and high command in almost all gangs in the city. I'm an old player and I would like to be a leader as I believe I have been in gangs for a long time and acquired enough experience tracing the shadows of the previous leaders on how to run a gang efficiently hence would like to put in my best to do the needful and most fervently bring in proper RP in the Illegal orgs. I believe I can play my role properly by sharing my experience as a leader and helping to guide my fellow members to be future leaders and make this RP more enjoyable.

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I. I was in Gangs since the start and have been Under Deputy and High commands for a long time. I am well experienced. I always wanted to lead my own gang and thrived for it. I saw Marabunta Grande needed a good and experienced leader and figured to take my chances.

First of all, I want to be a leader because when I first arrived in the City I was in a bit of a pickle as to what to do and what orgs to join. Gangs were my first org and I have consistently been a gang member throughout different gangs and worked my way up. I have had a great experience in gangs and feel like it best suits my character and RP. I believe it's my chance to do the needful as a leader. In addition, I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Marabunta Grande because I want to show how a gang should really be.

II. Secondly, I want the role play to be much better, which means I would lend a hand to everyone. And educate my fellow gang members about all kinds of rule breaks, that is if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (PG). To reach my ultimate goal of improving the RP in Illegal orgs.

III. Thirdly, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone should be waiting in HQ ready for BS, so I am interested in being a leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization .

(i) My first piece of advice is that I will make sure that before everyone enters my org I will test them well and see that they do know the rules.

(ii) I will be very dedicated and before each event will explain to all the gang members about the event and what they cannot do in this event for example (clands cannot be with a vest).

(iii) I will do a lot of hostage situations and a lot of store robberies so that my gang will not have a single boring moment and enjoy the Rp they deserve. I will get some people who know several languages to form a diversified culture and thus give all people a chance to enter my org and to be in the best gang in the city (by participating in gang events, improving roleplay of city gangs and letting others know you are the best). And be truly BUNTA ON TOP.

Last edited:

Nick Mavericks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Praneel Mehta
2. 16
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5 to 6 hours weekend 7 hours
5. Nick Mavericks#9838
6. Nick Mavericks
7. 43059

Additional information

1. Why you want to become an Admin ?
Answer: I am very old citizen I worked in all organisations I gained many experience in city I have information about city rules as I said I worked in all organisations I provided my services as a civil servant now I want to provide my services as a administrator I am very experienced and knowledgeable I can help citizens with their problems , but , glitch ext …. As admin I want to help citizens and I want to give them a lovely experience in city I am very patient and calm so I can help them very nicely I attended many rp situation as a LEO and even as a gangster. I can provide RP situation information to citizens of they the main reason I want to give a new and peaceful experience to all citizens
I have very nice good communication skills so I can guide citizens easily I want to give answers of their reports if they are having any problem that’s why i want to become Admin .

2.What are you strengths ?
Answer: I am very patient and calm and my communication’s skills are very nice .I can handle any situation with my these skills I have good communication skills so I can guide people easily .I have a friendly nature with everyone

1. Good communication skills
2. fluent English
3.Confident
4.Calm
5. I give respect to everyone
6. Leadership Qualities
7.I respect your very guy/lady
8. Event management skills

3. What are you greatest weaknesses?
Answer: Sometime I cry during there game because I am very alone in real life some time I get nervous and I am Shy but I am trying to loose my weaknesses

4.Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin ?
Answer: Yes , I am ready to leave my RP Life to become an Admin

5.Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Answer: I don’t own any business

Thanks For Your Time !
Regards - Nick Mavericks

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord: Harry sharma#0962
6. Your Nickname: harry sharma
7. Your ID: 41036
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta grande

i. Making the Gang more active:
I am in the city for more than 6months But during last few months, I have not seen Marabunta active in the game, so I want to make the marabunta active the one I was before by recruiting more active members who will know all the rules properly.

ii. Recruiting more experienced member:
I have seen that the members of the gang didn't know most of the important rules, as a result they makes some rule break which result to a warning for the gang, so I want to recruit members who are more experienced who will also help other new members to maintain all the city rules.

iii. Training the new members:
As I mentioned above that for some players that didn't know proper city rules the org get a warn, so I want to arrange a training session for the new comers who didn't know about rules, they can get a proper training before going for gang activity.

i. There should be more strict rule of leaving the RP situations. Some of the gang members leave the RP when they got caught by officers. So this things should be stopped by making more strict rules.

ii. The second most important, I have seen that some high commands willingly or unwillingly hired family members, friends, people without any interview, or helped or hindered those with insufficient experience or even lack of education in reaching high ranks. So this will be stopped by me in Gang I will not allow anyone to hire any inexperienced people.

Regards
-harry sharma

asr1ny

kanks manks canks
Player
1. Your name IRL- Asrın
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord- asr1ny#8402
6. Your Nickname- Asrin Black
7. Your ID- 68989

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

Additional information

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.
-By taking the Bloods, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.
-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-
We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.
-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun
-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.
Rank System
13-Villain
12-Deputy
11-Under Deputy
10-Ruster
9-Turfer
8-Hustler
7-Big Grafitist
6-Graffitist
5-Ghetto Clapper
4-Clapper
3-Young
2-Bunta
1-Freeze

Coming Soon %100

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan
2: Your Age: 16
3:Time Zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Thug#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug
7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti.MaraBunta Grande will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.
2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.
3: Make Role Play Friendly.
4: Try to give bonus after evert event
5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for Marabunta:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Thanks For reading

EX-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy CURRENT-Deputy of Vagos

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:-Kushal shukla
2. Your age:-19
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:-5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord:-kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname:-Kushal Pluxury
7. Your ID:-50196

I would like to become the leader of The Marabunta Granande as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make The Marabunta one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

- I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better. A leader should be someone who is committed to helping their members out and pushing them to be the best. The people of the ghetto know me. The most loyal members of The Marabunta gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event. Also i have previous experience as how to make a gang on top and how to maintain it.............

---My advice to Improve the rp is to Make keep my gang alive. I will attend all Of the IC+OOC event Such as cland , Battle ship , Subs , Vehicle theft and etc. My another objective to make the gang active is Be active in ghetto , Get 100%graffiti every hours. I will also organize event like FZ raid, Store robbery , Gun store robbery every day so I can keep my gang member active. Also I will give bonuses to my gang member every day. I will always observe event activities and I will always give rank ups to active member of gang. I will get the best negotiator of The city in my gang to beat leo in every situation and protect my gang members. Another thing I will never allow any kind of toxicity in my gang. I will not give any chance to toxic people.

Thanks for reading 💙😊
Kushal Pluxury

Last edited:

Harry Spy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Harry
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-810
5. Your Discord: Gabbar Singh#1894
6. Your Nickname: Gabbar Singhh
7. Your ID: 54513
Additional information
1. Leader of: The Marabunta Granande

2a: i want to become leader because i really like the rp in this server and I want to help beginners in this game and give them more memories in this city and i want that they can enjoy the rp in this server and become better in the game i am self a very active player and i want to do as many events as possible and i want to learn everyone in my gang the gang rules if they dont know the rules that good so we can all enjoy the rp without warns

2b: i want to go for 100% turfs and im gonna create a great turf team and a great graffiti team i will make the graffiti team very strong so we never will be on 0 graffitis and i will make sure that the active players will make more than 50k in a day from robberies , bonuses , graffiti profit, clands bonuses at the end off the week , arena fights and more ways to make money and have fun in this server

2c: at the end off my term i hope that all my gang members had a great time and enjoyed the rp and that they all know how it is to be in the criminal side from the server and how fun the criminal side is and that thet know the rules better

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

i always see the leaders off a small gang standing in the hq and never helping the gang and it will i will always help my gang if they need me you bcs if you want to grow up your gang you need to be active and if everyone helps each other in the gang you can become a very strong gang and everyone will enjoy the rp

ray gaurvoo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6+ hours
5. Your Discord: Ray Gaurav#1840
6. Your Nickname: Ray Gaurav
7. Your ID: 27240

1. Additional information
Leader of the marabunta

>> its been a year playing on this fantastic server and I have been in gangs from the start and gained a lot of experience in gangs my journey from rank 1 to the deputy of gang was hard but I gained knowledge from the bottom to the top of gang and I understand how new player look at gang and will not disappoint them in my leadership

>> if i got leadership all my friends will join and will try to get 100% turf and graffitied profit above 7k every hour. I saw a lot of leaders only talking with deputies to run the gang but i will be helping newcomers and lower ranks of gang and let them understand the gang. and there will be no toxicity in our gang. i will try my best to cooperate with server rules and admins

>> if I got the leadership I will try my best to make the server more fun without breaking rules we will host parties from our gang and a lot of stuff. I have planned a lot of things to do if I get the leadership

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will ensure that there will be no major rule break from my gang and will improve the roleplay by making my all gang members know the rules and better rp experience and no toxicity toward other gangs i will not directly demote a gang member for a small thing I will make sure that he will get another chance to prove him. i will try to make my gang the strongest gang in the city

Magzz Chan

Player
Player
Marabunta Grande

1. Your name IRL: Anmol Manked
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST [GMT+5:30]
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: MAGzz#1559
6. Your Nickname: Magzz Babaa
7. Your ID: 26588

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande
1. So I have been in every gang. Bunta being the organization I spent the most time amongst them.
I loved how i got to mix with other people performing the crime RP and learnt so many new things. Now I really want to take this Organization further as a leader.
2. Marabunta Grande is known for the crime and fear it spreads in the city and being really powerful, and for that reason i think bunta is the best gang to be in. I would do everything required to bring bunta on top.
3. I have been in all the gang as a High command and have learnt how a gang works. I want to make sure to not make the same mistakes like the other leaders made during the previous terms. Like giving up the leadership or not taking care of all the activities of the gang. Being the leader of bunta I can show the city the power of this org and represent all the bandits of the city.
My advices for improving RolePlay level in org is that I will plan and assign my people (as per ranks) to maintain every single part of the gang like,
  1. Starting with recruiting people to the gang, they will be asked about all the rules and terms for RolePlay. But incase if the person is not sure about some rules or concepts of the RolePlay I will make sure my people help them learn about them and provide them with good RP.
  2. I will make sure my gang is showing up to all the gang events like clands, FZ, etc and that we are making our way to top amongst the other gangs.
  3. Gang will do as much as events possible to show their presence in the city like Store robberies, taking hostages, etc.
  4. I will make sure gang stays active in ghetto as well, Robbing people, spraying Graffities and spreading the fear of Bunta Grande in the city.
  5. Unity among the gang and no toxicity towards any other member will be maintained.
  6. I will make sure that my gang is not breaking any rules (or anything that ruins the fun of RP for not only my gang but everyone in city)
  7. I will make sure that my gang takes part and indulges in as much as RP possible for example robbing people or making alliance with other gang or state.
And most of all the gang will be all about having fun and performing the best crime part of the RolePlay.

kharshila

Player
Player
Information
1. Giga Kharshiladze
2. 20
3. GMT +4
4. 5-weekday, 9-weekends
5. giga-#1616
6. Trey Davis
7. 99639 (old rockstar account got blocked so i had to create new account. have been playing for 1 year)
Additional information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

In most cases, leaders whoever owned Marabunta Grande didnt do their job propertly. this have been happening since i started playing on this server, so i decided to take responsibilities on my self and i want to be leader of marabunta grande . Ghetto is almoast dead and gangs dont really do anything. Store robberies are rarely done and even when done its quite poorly done. I want to show people how powerful a gang will be when ill be leader.

i have been in tons of gangs where i saw how players made mistakes in rp situation. if i will be chosen to be leader, i will make sure players who will be in my gang, wont make any kind of mistakes in rp situations, which will lead us to better Role Playing.me and other high rank members will make sure that every person, who will ask to join gang will go through test which requires high knowledge about role playing. it will lead us to better Role Play level in organization and organization with good Role Play level means better server situation. ;)

ubba lbey

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sajed
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12
5. Your Discord: ubbe#7844
6. Your Nickname: Ubba bey
7. Your ID: 48383

Additional information

1. Leader of :Marabunta Grande

(2.1) I want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande because since the 1st day i came to the city i've always been in illegal organisations.

(2.2) I want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande to increase the crimes in the city, revive ghetto as much as possible, bring fear and
make Marabunta Grande the strongest Gang in the city .

(2.3) I've learned a lot threw my experience in Illegal orgs that's why I want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande.

(2.4) I've been in the city for mor then a year and i think now i am capable to run a whole gang . i know that being a leadr is very stressful but with right deputies and high command it will be easier to run and make gang strong.

(3.1) Make sure that each member of the gang is roleplaying his own personality for more immersivity.

(3.2) Do not hire under 7 years old (IC), to make sure that they have the minimum knowledge of city and server rules

(3.3) Bring more criminal activities beside Store Robberies, NG Raids and Hostage Situation

(3.4) As part of our recruitment process, we will conduct through interviews and assessments to evaluate the potential members knowledge of the ghetto rules. To achieve this, I will create a specialized team within the gang that will be responsible for recruiting new members.
This team will be provided with an interview manual that will include questions related to the ghetto rules, for example "Is it permissible to enter the HQ while being chased by another gang?" This will help us ensure that only those who are aware of and committed to following the rules are recruited into our gang. Furthermore, I will also emphasize that players must have a minimum of seven years of experience in the city before joining our gang to prevent recruiting inactive members. This will help us attract individuals who are committed to staying in the city and have some experience with its operations

(3.5) To maintain efficient communication during store robberies and other events, I will enforce strict communication protocols among my gang members. This means that members should refrain from unnecessary conversations over the radio, and the chatter should be limited to callouts and important information that can aid the success of the event until instructed otherwise by me or my deputies.

(3.6) Based on my observations in the city, I have noticed that some individuals tend to "mix" during RP situations when others break the rules. To prevent this behavior, I plan to educate all members of my gang to handle such situations differently. Specifically, I will advise them to continue with the RP situation if possible and document any rule-breaking behavior on bodycam. After the situation, they can report the incident and provide the evidence they collected. If the situation cannot be continued, they should make sure to capture the incident on bodycam and then walk away from the situation without insulting or mixing with others. By implementing these strategies, we can ensure that our gang members maintain their integrity during RP situations while also preventing any conflicts that may arise from rule-breaking behavior

Rank System :

(13): Leader : leader of the organization .
(12): deputy: representor of the gang in the leader`s absence.
(11) : under deputy: manger of the gang
(10): turf captain: supervisor of all turf's
(9): turfer : attend turf event
(8):king pin : first High command rank
(7); big smoke : master of the ghetto
(6): grafist: look after graffities
(5):clapper : ghetto clapper
(4): defender : defends clappers during ghetto patrol
(3) gangster : specialized in robbing people
(2): bunta: respond to all events
(1): suspended : newbie in the gang

Last edited:

Ethan Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Umar Sadique
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6 to 7 hrs
5. Your Discord- GamingwithDarky#1111
6. Your Nickname- Hannah Diego
7. Your ID- 98719

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

*I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

*Being in /Bloods/Marabunta/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

*By taking the Marabunta Grande Gang, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by doing Store robbery and similar events in the game.

* Doing Robberys and Hostage situation.

*I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city specially rules of events and also turfing and graffiti.

*I will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more( i have all noted and i dont want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

*I will try to give out prizes/bonus to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving

Love This Server ❤️

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan
2: Your Age: 16
3:Time Zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---
1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Marabunta Grande Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti.MaraBunta Grande will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.
2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.
3: Make Role Play Friendly.
4: Try to give bonus after evert event
5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for Marabunta:
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf

Thanks For reading

EX-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy CURRENT-Deputy of Vagos

Zyaad

Player
Player
Information

1.Your Name IRL - Prashad Das

2.Your Age - 18

3.Time zone - GMT+5:30

4.Average Online per day - 8hours minimum

5.Your Discord - Rohan Cryst#3880

6.Your nickname Rohan Badmash

7. Your Id 45325

Adiitional Information

1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

Ans) I have been deputy of all most all gang so I can manage everything very well and have been high command of all most legal org like Ng fib Lspd

I have the leadership confidence that I can manange everything I am not fear about anything

I have that thinking power to make our gang top and most active gang I have plenty of ideas and can make our gang top

I follow the server rules if I see anyone breaking rule I take action about that player

Ans) I Have many advice to improve of Roleplay levle in organization or gang like

Interview——

During interview all ghetto rule will be asked and it should be proper interview and the pov have to beee posted in discord of marabunta grande discord #interviewlogs if i didn’t see the pov who recruit the player they will get a demotion of rank and the player will be kicked who was invited because I saw many time that high command friend are entering in gang and getting rank but they don’t know rules

For avoiding this i want to make this change

Daily Arena ——

We will have daily arena event from my side that my Turf Players Get Ready To Do There best and I will give them bonus from my side for participating at turf

Logs of weapon——

Guys it is a big problem so I want to solve it so I will make one log Chanel in discord of marabunta grande namely #weaponlogs after there will be a format like

Name

ID

Rank of gang

Weapon taken

Ammo taken

Armour taken

Reason

They have to fill this log and have to send at all day finished I will check with ic logs and match it if i see anyone not logs maintain direct I will fired him from gang it should not be use for personal use it is for gang events

Gang Events management

It should be a proper event management daily all event Should happen that the gang member will be happy like host age situation and Store robbery or Gun store robbery or ghetto robbery or highway robbery and capture or turfs this all event Should be happen that gang member should have fun and most fun event Fz or ng raid

Discord

There should be a proper discord Chanel with all logs Chanel and all gang member should be there all mean all

This are the advice roleplay level will increase of gang

BEHAVIOUR

THE BEHAVIOUR SHOULD BE GOOD TO GANG MEMBER OR HIGH COMMAND NO TOXIC TALKING ABOUT ANY GANG MEMBER OR ABOUT ANY GANG IF ANY HIGH COMMAND SEE THEY WILL RECEIVE RANK DEMOTION

I will also insure that everyone single person in gang that they are maintaining ghetto and server rule properly and not doing mixing

Rohan Badmash

Ex Fib Head of department

Ex marabunta deputy

Ex Vagos Under Deputy

Current - FIB SECRECT AGENT

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION😉

MARADBUNTA GRANDE ON TOP ALWAYS AND IT WILL BE……..

MARABUNTA ON TOP!!!

HOPEFULLY YOU WILL SEE MY POTENTIAL——————-Rohan Badmash

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name
: ralfs
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average daily online: 7-12 hours
5. Your Discord: palma#4299
6. Your Nickname: Palma Quinn
7. Your ID:46548

Additional information

1. Leader of...marabunta

Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.I can also handle any type of situations in the crime world. I will make sure that I have a gang with skill based people and help us rule the ghetto. my strengths are that I am very confident and can lead people. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly. and people are satisfied with my leadership. in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the the marabunta.

3. How will I improve RP.
I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules and befor people join the gang i will have them take a test of thare knowledge. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too. and i will have a strike system.
1)strike: verbal strike
2)strike: derank
3)strike: kik/black list (depending on the circumstances)

4. My goals for marabunta:
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf

Palma Quinn
Ex Bloods leader EN2 | Ex marabunta leader EN2 | Ex families deputy leaderEN2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom