Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vansh Singhal
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord : Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname : Vansh Exactt
7. Your ID : 15737

Additional information
1. Leader of THE Marabunta Grande !!

Reasons:

EXPERIENCE : I flew into the city few years ago and the i have joined Bunta after leaving bloods and getting experience from bloods , i used that in marabunta. I have great experience in Legal as well as ILLEGAL Orgs and as High commands as well. I have been bloods high command as well , 12th rank in Families and in the way of legal orgs i have been in SAHP from 2 consecutive terms with a rank of CHIEF and some time i have given to GOV as well. Because of this reason i think i can manage the gang as i have experience of both the sides and i think i can handle the situation in a good way. i was Chief of CID as well so i know how to prevent LEOs from taking evidences and doing raids at our HQs, Latestly i have been underdeputy in Vagos as well and i think i am ready to lead the Gang now.

Skills And Patience : I will never rush on my gang members if they do something wrong rp if they are new , in place of that i will apologize to the person they have done something wrong to and i will teacher my gang member to do that thing in right way as everyone is new in this server or in gang at a time and they don't know 100% of the things to perform good rp . I will teach my members to do perfect RP in marabunta if they do something wrong. I will be patient towards my members and teach them the right way.
marabunta was the best and most active GANG in the city at some time , but due to some reasons marabunta had lost its image in the city and there was a fear in person's eye when they saw some bunta member coming towards them
. I want to give Mara Bunta its image back and make Bunta again the best gang in the city.

Visions : As i already told i want to make THE Marabunta Grande the most active gang back and i think i have the skills to do that. My goals will be to do as much as Store robberies , Hostage situations , FZ raids so that there will a fear in eye of LEOs and normal citizens when they hear Bunta. I will try to get as much as Bunta members in the hostage situations and not only by 5 6 members so that it looks that our gang is most active one. My vision is to do 100% turfs if not 100% atleast 90-95% , doing ghetto claps actively and highway robberies so that we become the best illegal organization in this whole big city.

My Advices to improve roleplay level in THE Marabunta Grande

- First of all the rank thing , i think it is the most important thing , i will give high command to only deserving people and not to my friends if they dont know anything about gangs. Only the people who deserve to be HC s will become HCs.

- There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP.

- I believe in teaching more than punishments. If any of the marabunta member will do some mistake first time i will teach them how to do that thing right bcs as i alrdy said one don't know everything . If they do the same thing again even after when i have told them to how to do that , then they will receive punishments in the form of strikes or demotion.

- I will choose my deputy from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , he will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend.

- There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Give me a chance once , i assure you that you will not be disappointed..

I WAS SELECTED FOR BUNTA INTERVIEW PREVIOUS TIME BUT AT THAT TIME I DID SOME MISTAKES BUT NOW I HAVE OVERCOME THEM AND I AM READY TO PASS THE INTERVIEW AND LEAD THE GANG PERFECTLY....

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....

Tyron Bolo

Player
Player
1: Your name IRL Tyron
2: Your age 18
3: Time zone (GMT-6)
4: Average online per day 8-10 hours
5: Your Discord TRXPZ.#1172
6: Your Nickname Tyron Bolo
7: Your ID 24013

Additional information

1| Leader of Marabunta

2| Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Reason 1: Being leader of Marabunta I will not only create a strong gang but aim to make Marabunta the strongest it has ever been. I plan on focusing on all aspects, and not just a select few like Profits and events. I will insure that Marabunta is not only involved in everything, but also in control of everything.
Reason 2: Being Marabunta leader is my chance to show the city that a gang can be strong with numbers and good high commands to lead those numbers.
Reason 3: Along with being active in every gang event possible, I will be aiming for 100% turfs and to maximize spray profits and bonuses to ensure everyone is making the money they deserve for the work they are putting in.

3| Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1: High commands will be those who are professional, responsible and most importantly limited.
2: Bonuses and promotions will be issued after every event to keep activity up as well as keeping everyone interested in the gang.
3: Everyone will be expected to provide POV when asked, if not they will be punished.
4: There will always be a high rank willing to help new members who have questions.
5: Those intentionally trying to get the organization a warning will be removed instantly to avoid ruining Roleplay level within the Organization.

Ranking System
14: Top G
13: OG
12: Kingpin
11: Warlord
10: Druglord
9: Turfer
8: Hooligan
7: Delinquent
6: Hoodlum
5: Outlaw
4: Thug
3: Crook
2: Bandit
1: FREEZE

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Choo|92216#2396
Cam Choo
1. Leader of marabunta grande

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of Familes street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best.

Secondly I was in familes as rank 7 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make familes the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into familes and want to spend more time at familes if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make familes the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time. I am currently familes under deputy I’ve been under deputy in ballas, 2x familes under deputy and Vagos under deputy

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make Marabunta a non toxic gang in every gang I’ve been in I’ve seen lots of toxicity but if I get leader I’ll make sure they is no toxicity or they will get depromted
Thanks for reading my application
Current familes under deputy, Ex Vagos under deputy, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex NG captain, Ex LSPD COS

Last edited:

Rahul Rao

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Rahul Rao
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - GMT +5.30 / IST
4. Average online per day - 8to10 hrs each day
5. Your Discord - Shadow Tracker#6969
6. Your Nickname - Devil Shadow
7. Your ID - 30944

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 Bloods have a great impact on the city in past and i want to take the pride of bloods on next level.

2.2 I want to make sure that ghetto is never inactive and will do more and more store robberies, Fort Zancudo raids and gang events.

2.3 I will try to do 100% turf and make sure that issue bonus according to activity and rank to those who are regular in events.

My ranking system:-

15- Villain
14- Boss
13- OG
12- God Father
11- Turfer
10- Event Leader
9- Clapper
8- Warlord
6- Druglord
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter

2- Young G
1- Freeze

My Goals for the term:-
1- 100% Turf
2- 100% Spray
3- Ghetto active 24/7
4- More then 50 events

Strike system:-
Strike 1 :- Verbal just
Strike 2 :- Demotion
Strike 3:- Kick/blacklist from organisation

I will make sure that i fulfill all the promises i have made

King Jacob

Player
Player
1. Jake Rushe
2. 22
3. GMT
4. 6-8 Hours
5. jacobblu
6. Jacob Blu
7. 104984
Additional information
1. MARABUNTA GRANDE

2(1) The reason i want to be leader of this organisation is because i have noticed that many of the gangs dont participate in events, ghetto shoot outs etc and i would like to see this gang flourish in an attempt to bring the gang scene to life.
2(2)Another reason i want to be leader of this organization is because i have a lot of experience as high command in EN1 and in EN2 also as i am currently high command in vagos.
3(3) I have spent 4 years throughout the different grp servers and have seen people come and go and not once have i seen a gang lack in events such as battleships, clandestine and store robbery's the lack of attendance has been making me sick and also the amount of rules i have seen broken as often as i do i would love to help in improving this and i think this would be a great opportunity for me to do that.

3.My advice for improving the roleplay in this organization would be to add a strike system for events and rule breaks i would also like to add a reward system for members who sho that they are devoted to the gang and do there best to roleplay as seriously as possible.

OTASPACEU

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Fares
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - otaspace
6. Your Nickname - Joy Boyy
7. Your ID - 22202

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande Gang

Reason 1: Throughout my involvement in numerous organizations, I have come to realize that assuming the role of a leader in a particular group empowers me to strive for excellence in keeping our organization at the pinnacle of our city. By passionately pursuing our collective aspirations, I am confident in my ability to lead and drive us towards the fulfillment of our dreams.

Reason 2: Embracing the leadership position offers a remarkable avenue for personal growth and the enhancement of valuable skills. As an individual, I am driven by a profound desire to acquire a diverse range of abilities that will enable me to tackle the challenges our world faces head-on. By continuously honing my skills, I aspire to make a tangible impact on the issues that matter most.

Reason 3: Furthermore, I am committed to providing every member of our organization with the opportunity to live their desired lives and to facilitate the realization of their dreams. By fostering an environment of growth and support, we will empower individuals to flourish alongside us. Together, we can make their journey towards achieving their dreams more accessible and fulfilling.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Advice 1: Keep the Fun Alive As a gang leader or member, it's important to continuously improve and integrate new ideas to make your gang more enjoyable. By organizing a variety of events and encouraging unlimited participation, you can ensure that everyone has a great time all the time.

Advice 2: Foster Supportive Learning Creating a supportive learning environment is crucial for gang leaders and members alike. Rather than focusing solely on rank, promote a culture where everyone learns from each other and supports one another. Give lower-ranking members opportunities to participate in events, allowing them to grow and learn from their experiences. Remember, we all learn from our failures, so let's embrace them and keep growing together.

Ranking System
13- Leader
12- TOP M
11- Under Deputy
10- Event Leader
9- Turfer
8- Clapper
6- OG Marabunta
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young M
1- Freeze

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL : Punar
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2.2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i want to be the leader of marabunta again cause I have learnt from my mistakes I think I should get an other chance cause after that i have been 5x deputy in other gang and help them to survive and complete there weekly task's in a few days so I think it's enough experience to get the gang leadership again.

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Screenshot_87.png

Regards,
Punar Badmash

Alex Demonn

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Punar
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2.2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i want to be the leader of marabunta again cause I have learnt from my mistakes I think I should get an other chance cause after that i have been 5x deputy in other gang and help them to survive and complete there weekly task's in a few days so I think it's enough experience to get the gang leadership again.

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Screenshot_87.png

Regards,
Punar Badmash
+

Last edited:

Namah

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Namah

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours

5. Your Discord Namah#2516

6. Your Nickname Namah richh

7. Your ID: 55109

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...MARABUNTA

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

as i was also hc in legal org and illegal so i can handle the org easily

2:I will try to make MARABUNTA Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.and will make sure ballas will be the very active gang

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. MARABUNTA will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can. and make sure that we won

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for MARABUNTA
)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jayy
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone:
EST
4. Average online per day:
5-10
5. Your Discord: Jayy69#8364
6. Your Nickname:
Ronny Lopez
7. Your ID:

Additional information
1. Leader of.... Marabunta Grande

I want to be leader as I have a lot of experience within gangs I have been leader on EN02 of the Families gang I had a very strong gang if given bunta leadership I could easily make this gang on top seeing in the ghetto grafttis maxed out making sure we are doing a lot of events such as store robberies hostage situations BS Subs Clands ETC I would also try to get 100 % turfs. To make sure that Bunta runs smoothly I would make sure to have a good HC Team I would have a lot of numbers able to join from my friends in EN02 plus my friends from EN03 would join from when I was ex Bunta and Ballas leader. If given the opportunity bunta would be the absolute best gang seen in EN02 history thanks for taking time to read my application yours truly Ronny Lopez!

⤇ My advice for improving Roleplay is. To make sure I have a good HC System that are recruiting people who know the rules also to do more events with more numbers.

Rank System:

16) Mafia

15) Under Mafia

14) Boss

13) UnderBoss

12) Under Boss

11) Kingpin

10) Villain

9) Turfer

8) OG Bunta

7) Graffiti Leader

6) Punisher

5) Graffitist

4) Bandit

3) Staff

2) Scout

1) Freeze

RAJAKING

From Rawalpindi , Pakistan
Player
1. Raja Umer
2. 18
3. Pakistan Standard Time zone (PST)
4. 8 to 10 hours
5. rajaking001
6. Devil Raja
7. 63522
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas gang

1. I previously have experience in gangs when I came to city I joined gangs before any other orgs I have experience in every gang (except famallies) I was high rank in in all of them I can handle rp situations calmly without getting personnel and not getting angry what other person is saying to me .
2. In gangs I know how things work because I have seen many people making mistakes and facing issues because of small things but I am sure I will train my members more accurately and give importance to every member of my orgs because i have met people who complain about their leaders that they do not listen to them and kick them without listening their issue .
3. I have spent more time doing illegal things rather then legal so being gang leader is a good decision so i want to experience being leader for gang but I will try to give my best for my gang i have seen many leaders making mistakes that lead to waring and even disband of organizations I will not repeat these things and try to change things to maintain good rp and teach new members how to do good rp .

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
My advise for improving is whenever I got robbed in ghetto or joined a gang there are many rules that they don't know if I will become leader I will tell my deputies and other persons who are able to invite people in organization that ask other rp rules not just ask basic questions like (PG, MG,FR) add some other things and rules that are also important many of people don't know what is ( RDM , VDM , CR) I have seen gang members asking their high commands what are these because they don't know what it means I will make these rules mandatory for joining also so they don't do any mistakes and i have seen leaders also making some mistakes but I will not repeat them I will also teach them how to do proper rp with commands and teach them how to use each command during rp situation and try best to teach them good role play .

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player

Additional information

Reasons:

EXPERIENCE : I flew into the city few years ago and the i have joined Bunta after leaving bloods and getting experience from bloods , i used that in marabunta. I have great experience in Legal as well as ILLEGAL Orgs and as High commands as well. I have been bloods high command as well , 12th rank in Families and in the way of legal orgs i have been in SAHP from 2 consecutive terms with a rank of CHIEF and some time i have given to GOV as well. Because of this reason i think i can manage the gang as i have experience of both the sides and i think i can handle the situation in a good way. i was Chief of CID as well so i know how to prevent LEOs from taking evidences and doing raids at our HQs, Latestly i have been underdeputy in Vagos as well and i think i am ready to lead the Gang now.

Skills And Patience : I will never rush on my gang members if they do something wrong rp if they are new , in place of that i will apologize to the person they have done something wrong to and i will teacher my gang member to do that thing in right way as everyone is new in this server or in gang at a time and they don't know 100% of the things to perform good rp . I will teach my members to do perfect RP in marabunta if they do something wrong. I will be patient towards my members and teach them the right way.
marabunta was the best and most active GANG in the city at some time , but due to some reasons marabunta had lost its image in the city and there was a fear in person's eye when they saw some bunta member coming towards them
. I want to give Mara Bunta its image back and make Bunta again the best gang in the city.

Visions : As i already told i want to make THE Marabunta Grande the most active gang back and i think i have the skills to do that. My goals will be to do as much as Store robberies , Hostage situations , FZ raids so that there will a fear in eye of LEOs and normal citizens when they hear Bunta. I will try to get as much as Bunta members in the hostage situations and not only by 5 6 members so that it looks that our gang is most active one. My vision is to do 100% turfs if not 100% atleast 90-95% , doing ghetto claps actively and highway robberies so that we become the best illegal organization in this whole big city.

- First of all the rank thing , i think it is the most important thing , i will give high command to only deserving people and not to my friends if they dont know anything about gangs. Only the people who deserve to be HC s will become HCs.

- There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP.

- I believe in teaching more than punishments. If any of the marabunta member will do some mistake first time i will teach them how to do that thing right bcs as i alrdy said one don't know everything . If they do the same thing again even after when i have told them to how to do that , then they will receive punishments in the form of strikes or demotion.

- I will choose my deputy from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , he will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend.

- There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

I WAS SELECTED FOR BUNTA INTERVIEW PREVIOUS TIME BUT AT THAT TIME I DID SOME MISTAKES BUT NOW I HAVE OVERCOME THEM AND I AM READY TO PASS THE INTERVIEW AND LEAD THE GANG PERFECTLY....

Thank You,

Mohammad Alhamid

# The King
Player
1. Your name IRL Mohammad
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 10hrs
5. Your Discord Moh Boro#4946
6. Your Nickname Moh Boro
7. Your ID 6964

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Event Attendance - I want to see Marabunta on top as they've always been and I want to be the one who makes that happen. I have been deputy in bloods and underdeputy(12) in Marabunta. Even if it wasn't for a very long time I learned how hard it is to keep your people active and have them show up to events. Seen situations with 80-100+ gang members in city but 5 members at certain events way too often. I want to change that, by making sure that ranks will be given based on knowledge and activity, high command rank will only be given to people who prove themselves at events and have a great knowledge of rules, and their activity will be monitored by me all the time, I will not allow inactive people or people breaking rules represent our high commands. Will do my best to keep the gang active, show up to every event with numbers and don't let the competition win.

Ghetto activity - I want to make ghetto more active, and the gang to be seen in it. My plan for ghetto activity is firstly to create a spray team, which will be responsible for spraying, checking spray profit and which zones need respraying, and they will be priority for other members when asking for backup or any kind of help regarding spraying. This team will have bonuses paid out daily or weekly from my balance. Secondly, I want make sure that ghetto patrols and other threats to our gang and gang members will not go unresponded, and will do my best to make Marabunta seen and heard in every ghetto event/activity. Lastly, I am not going to say I have turf experience, because that would be a lie, but I will try to make sure Marabunta will do their best to be active at turfing with the best shooters available to the gang, which will obviously be bonused well for the shooters.

Rules - I want to make a gang where rule-breaking is not a trend. We all know that rule-breaking is happening way too often in RP situations in ghetto and events. I will try to make an improvement on that, by applying a 10+ years requirement to join gang and the passing of an interview with at least 14 out of 15. No person will be allowed in gang if he doesn't know General, Ghetto and Event Rules.
People who break the rules will be punished straight away, with either warning or kick, depending on the bad situation they created for themselves and the gang. Members breaking rules at break and not following correct procedure will lose their access to the function automatically.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- A good roleplay can only be done when the rules are followed by both sides. My gang will respect the competition at all times and rules will be followed, which means respecting negotiations and demands at all times, both given by us or given to us.

- Giving the leos their time to follow demands, not just do a quick 5-1 countdown and open fire, I think that shows some respect for the event and leos as well.

- Reduce toxicity, we all know how bad toxicity is affecting the roleplay by provoking out unnecessary situations where both sides fall out and start breaking rules and don t care about roleplay anymore. I think if we try to reduce that, roleplay will be a lot better in most of the situations.

- Follow /me /try /do commands at all times when needed.

- Good event attendance, because events are only good and fun when there are also numbers, right? Otherwise it would become boring and people would neglect them. So good numbers at every event is essential.

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Luke
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT
6-12 hrs
5. Your Discord
zee.666
6. Your Nickname
Zee Bolo
7. Your ID
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) I want to be leader because I have 100s of hours of experience in many gangs in city 1 and city 3 and I think with my experiences I can Improve the RP of gangs and their members as well as maintaining strict rule following procedures which will end up in the people who break rules in my org to get kicked/blacklisted and doesn't matter on their rank. Not only that but I have leadership qualities as I have successfully run and managed an informal organisation and been leader in EN3 So I understand the rules very well and therefore can make sure rules are followed and good RP is maintained. I also want to achieve 100% turfs with my turf team.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization. I want to increase RP between gangs rather than just KOS in the ghetto and create more unseen RP situations between LEOS and gangs as well as GANG on GANG RP. I want to create feuds and vendettas between gangs and gangs as well as with LEOS creating long term rivalries that will lead to a number of RP situations as well. I also want to make use of certain items like ropes and bags on head to create more kidnapping scenarios and teach my fellow gang members how to do so and therefore go forward with it, as I don't see them items getting used very often during robberies etc. I would not recruit people who lack knowledge of rules and I would make sure they know every rule within the org to avoid reports being made against the gang.

Last edited:

Namah

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Namah

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours

5. Your Discord Namah#2516

6. Your Nickname Namah richh

7. Your ID: 55109

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...MARABUNTA

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

as i was also hc in legal org and illegal so i can handle the org easily

2:I will try to make MARABUNTA Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.and will make sure ballas will be the very active gang

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. MARABUNTA will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can. and make sure that we won

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for MARABUNTA
)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

GrimReaper0302

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Tyler
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 7 to 10 hours & More on Weekends..
5. Your Discord - GrimReaper0302#9999
6. Your Nickname - Cory Berry
7. Your ID - 44890
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader Of
MARABUNTA GRANDE

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I am active in city all day and i'm on more 10 to 14 hours on weekends i've been in all gangs & I've been Deputy For Ronny Lopez | Ex Marabunta Leader | Ex Familez Leader and aswell i've been high commands for Leaders Paisley Quinn | Ex Bloodz Leader | I've Been doing gang life for over a year now i wanna make MARABUNTA on TOP Soon as i get Leader Ship I know best clappers in the CITY i got people who i can trust to help me on my Marabunta Term.

2. I will be keeping eyes on everyone making sure Our gang is Not TOXIC / Breaking Rules!! Who ever do so will be getting a talk to me or my Deputy/higher commands Immediately! Cause i will not tolerate that in my Gang i want my gang to be clean and FUN & where people can come vibe and get along, I'll make sure everyone is having great time and hope to get a chance!

3. I can get along with almost anybody I can help new people learn more about ghetto rules and more start them with a low rank make sure they are learning and as they learn more and more i will give them a Good/Ok Rank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Helping New people get a hang of things more people that learn more people that can later wanna be a leader, aswell Just to also have fun & Vibez.

My ranking system:-
15- Grim Villain
14- Deputy Boss
13- High Commander
12- God Father
11- Turfer
10- Event Leader
9- Top Clappers
8- Warlord
6- Druglord
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Bloodz Recruit
1- Freeze

My Goals for the term:-
1- 100% Turf
2- 100% Spray
3- Active in the Ghetto
4- More then 50 events

Strike system
Strike 1 | Warning
Strike 2 | Demotion
Strike 3 | Kick/blacklist from organisation

Raiz Smacks

EN1 4x Ex Deputies | | | | EN2 7x Ex Deputies
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organizatiob
1. Your name IRL - Ken
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+8
4. Average online per day - 6-8HRS
5. Your Discord - Raiz#4633
6. Your Nickname - Raiz Smacks
7. Your ID - 104224

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

i want to be the leader of Marabunta because i think i am capable to be the leader of this gang , as i was HC of most of the gangs and i have gained many experience how gang works and many more things about gangs and illegal stuff , i want to the leadership of the gang as i want to make this gang the most deadly gang in the city as every single guy should be scared by Marabunta gang and its gang members and i want to increase the crime rate in city by doing Fz Raid , Store Robberys , hostage situation and many more illegal activities without breaking any kind of city rules.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

i will increase the RorePlay by doing more and more gangs and illegal activities such as situations like Hostage situation , store robberys , Fz raids and many more without breaking any kind of rules that effects the RolePlay of other players , gives respect to all my gangs members and gives bonuses after every situation and gives promotion who deserves and i want people will be scared by marabunta gang bcz of their crime rate in the city so more and more people will come to join our gang if the gang will be active and do more and more activities the RP will increase automatically.

My goals for Marabunta gang

- Best turf team and 100% turf in the gang History
- do more and more illegal activities and increase crime rate in the city
- most graffiti points and most graffiti profit
- gives bonus after every situation and promotions who deserves.
- Respect every single gang member

--Give me a chance to prove myself to be a gang leader and ill make it sure there will be no rulebreaks and all newbies will gain experience as a gang and leos will have fun!

Vebhav Maravillas

Maravillas Fam Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age 18+
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord peakyblinderthomasshelby
6. Your Nickname Vebhav Maravillas
7. Your ID 72466

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2.The primary and most important reason I'd like to run Marabunta is to try to introduce something fresh to the illegal org scene. At this time, I've been in practically every gang and almost every legal organization. I've seen what goes wrong: how orgs are warned/disbanded, how rp between law enforcement and gangs works and fails, and how gangs engage with one another in events and around the city. I've got a couple ideas for events and roleplaying scenarios. So I think the first thing I'd like to address is RP within Marabunta, namely between the gang and other gangs.

Expanding on the last point, I'd like to operate the gang with as little toxicity as possible, creating an environment where people may feel like family and grow together, similar to how the city was since I first joined. It was new and exciting, and everyone was having a great time being in gangs. However, with the enormous number of individuals pouring into the city, gangs appear to have thrown the ghetto regulations, general rules, and even plain common sense out the window. As a result, I'd like to make certain that all of the gangsters are aware of the rules (what we can and cannot do). There will be a few general questions to which everyone must at least know the answers in order to participate.

Finally, I want to become Marabunta's leader in order to make the city more delightful for everyone. Many of my former pals who were heavily involved in the city and who enjoyed gang life and events grew tired of the sameness of encounters and certain characteristics of the city. As a result, I'd like to try to make it a little more interesting for everyone. I want to attract people back, welcome newcomers, and simply make the GrandRP city as fantastic as it was when I first joined. I'd RP fights and possibly even severe hostage discussions every time I flew into the city. I don't want to make the city "great again," because it is already amazing, but I do want to feel like a part of it.

3.I'd like to focus on roleplaying with the organization in two areas. The first is gang interactions in the ghetto, and the second involves gangs and legal organizations, particularly during store robberies, which can add suspense and interest to the game. Even though the free-for-all mentality can be entertaining in the ghetto, I believe everyone can agree with me that it becomes old quickly. I'm not sure how we can fix this other than making additional RP circumstances that you must complete while robbing or before firing because shooting without talking is uninteresting (this isn't an arena). Another option is to expand the ghetto borders to increase the area where illicit activity can occur.
Another option is to expand the ghetto borders in some way to enhance the area where illicit activity can occur (not necessarily a kill on sight but more of a "spreading out" of gangsters so RP can actually occur). I've worked in most of the legal organizations that deal with gangs, as I mentioned earlier, and I've seen how store thefts may be approached from several angles (high command, low ranks, gangster, negotiator).
I've worked in most of the legal organizations that deal with gangs, as I mentioned earlier, and I've seen how store thefts may be approached from several angles (high command, low ranks, gangster, negotiator). More negotiating and hostage options, in my opinion, should be added.

Last edited:

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player

Additional information

Reasons:

Thank You,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom