Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 6-7 Hours
5. SultanShah#7010
6. Sultan Bolo
7. 41290
Additional Information
1. Leader of?
Ans:

images

2. why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans:
A) I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Balls as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang.
B) I have been deputy of many gangs. I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to mange an org so it can become on top.
C) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the Ballas on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Ballas gang.

3. Your advices for improving RP level in the Organization.
Ans:
Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you will see my Potential

Skye Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

INFORMATION

1. IRL
Name: Skye
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: GMT +2
4. Average Online Time: 8+ hours daily
5. Discord: EvilKxrn#2214
6. Nickname: Skibs Blu
7. ID: 157

Additional Information

Leader of : Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a Leader?
  1. I would like to be the leader as I have had plenty of experience not only in a few gangs but also in a many legal organizations threw out many months I have been in the city. With have been in the city for as long as I have I do have a pretty big knowledge on the rules that need to be followed.
  2. Also my skills and abilities which I work with on a day to day basis makes it easier to understand and acknowledge how a leader should show themselves to others around them by setting an example.

• There are many ways that you can go about improving the RolePlay in the organization. For starters when a person joins you gang you make sure that they abide by the rules. Also to make sure to follow all demands that they get given by not only there High Command but also there fellow gangster's. Another one to make sure they work as a team and when it comes to a robbery they know how to treat a hostage or even the legal organizations.

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Information​

1. Your name IRL Jayy

2. Your age 21

3. Time zone EST

4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord Jayy420#7284

6. Your Nickname Ronny Blu

7. Your ID 8712

Additional information​

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

I want to be leader of Ballas because I have a lot of experience with Both sides (Legal/Illegal). I have been high command for Vagos, and I have been chief of FTO, And chief of Detective, and major of swat and captain of swat. I also want to be the leader of Ballas because I feel like I could bring numbers and strong leadership/high command, and the reason I feel like I could bring numbers is because I am a high command in a family and we 30+ people. I also feel like I would be able to take Ballas to new heights with me being a solid leader with experience. I also want to be leader of Ballas because I was a former leader of marabunta I was also deputy leader of bloods and ballas I feel like I've learned more sense being leader I also feel like I could make ballas the strongest gang that grand rp has ever seen.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

First Piece of advice for improving the RolePlay Level Is to bring strong leadership and numbers to store robberies and cland, battleship, FZ Raids. Another piece of advice is to follow every ghetto rule and be the best that we can do while having fun but following every rule. One last piece of advice is to pick the right people over the wrong people and it would make the gang so strong with having people that know the ghetto rules.

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Subhajit
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 6-10 hours
5. AXOFEAR#7777
6. AxoFear Badmash
7. 12377

Additional information

1. Leader of
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I came to the city a long time ago, and worked a lot in gangs and gained a lots of experience. I joined Ballas when I came to the city, at that time Ballas had a a great leader( his name was Choti Baba). I came around almost the end of our leader's phase, but learned a lot in the gang and participated in many events and earned my way up to rank 6(in a very less time). After Ballas, I joined Bloods Street Gang, while it was under another great leader's leadership (Yousif Claps). After that when the leader fell and the gang got disbanded , Bloods got a new leader, I joined back again. Once again I was in Bloods Street Gang and got Rank 11(deputy) and also supported The Gang till the Gang got disband , and even after that I joined Vagos and got the (deputy) again because the leader knew how hard working I was and how good I was at it. Due to my experience I know all the rules, how events take place and what all is to be done to avoid strikes and warnings .
  • I was leader of Marabunta before and I was an unofficial organization leader so I have the experience of leadership , I know how to handle any adverse situation and know how to deal with it. Since I became the leader of organization I've been inviting new members to help them grow and learn more and more about the city. I have been including them in our events so they can gain more experience. So I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly
  • I want to improve the RP quality and want to make it fair for everyone by doing in gang stuff due to my creativity experience as I am an enthusiastic person and I want to lead Gang to 100% Turfs and to become the most successful gang in the city , I will give very tough competition to other Gangs.
  • The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rules and how they work . if he/she doesn't know any of the rules , the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience good for everyone .
  • Before going to an event, the leader have to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 15 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event .
  • We should give Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.

Please give me last chance , i know my mistakes i really apologize for that . I am so sure that this time i will not disappoint you guys , i will give a tough competition to other gangs will help to create better rp situations .

Thank you for reading my application :)

FMPDEzuXwAMO2Jv.jpg

Last edited:

Flame Kai

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL: Mohsin
2. Your age :18
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: Flame Mafia#6593
6. Your Nickname : Flame
7. Your ID 28402
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2a
I will make Ballas on Top once again i was a Deputy in Ballas in en1 and in en2 i am Deputy of Families i have a lot of experience in leading gangs and this is a great oppertunity for me.
2b I will make diff teams in Ballas one team plant graffti every hour and one team for clandestine and one to rob in ghetto areas i will many more ideas to make the gang perfect.
2c I will make sure that i add experienced people only to avoid breaking rules in gang and mentain good RP in city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I will make a ballas great gang again which follows the rules be have fun.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 16

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#5602

6. Droppa Yip

7. 962

Leader of ‘Ballas'

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead the 'Ballas' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for criminals who want to make a name for themselves and prove they are the best. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the illegal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to show off , and my job as the leader will open new chances for a lot of individuals.

Another reason I wish to manage this organization is that I have a broad understanding of illegal matters. I've been a part of numerous illegal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'Ballas' will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in several different orgs, giving me insight into the leadership functions. (HC in most gangs that I have been apart of and previously a deputy of the Ballas Gang, Bloods Gang, Families Gang & Marabunta Gang) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of illegal organisations and know how to lead them.

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘Ballas' leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how an illegal org should be run and what ‘Ballas’ should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; Instead they will be roaming around ghetto (street fights), attending all events, helping other gang members which need help, etc. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

My recommendation for enhancing roleplay is to stay as IC as possible. Only call on the Gods if someone is plainly breaching the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a God.

Almighty Jyxn

Indians call me jiguks
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 16

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#5602

6. Droppa Yip

7. 962

Leader of ‘Ballas'

I want to lead the 'Ballas' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for criminals who want to make a name for themselves and prove they are the best. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the illegal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to show off , and my job as the leader will open new chances for a lot of individuals.

Another reason I wish to manage this organization is that I have a broad understanding of illegal matters. I've been a part of numerous illegal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'Ballas' will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in several different orgs, giving me insight into the leadership functions. (HC in most gangs that I have been apart of and previously a deputy of the Ballas Gang, Bloods Gang, Families Gang & Marabunta Gang) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of illegal organisations and know how to lead them.

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘Ballas' leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how an illegal org should be run and what ‘Ballas’ should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; Instead they will be roaming around ghetto (street fights), attending all events, helping other gang members which need help, etc. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

My recommendation for enhancing roleplay is to stay as IC as possible. Only call on the Gods if someone is plainly breaching the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a God.
+++

Yigit Firstblood

Player
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 16

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#5602

6. Droppa Yip

7. 962

Leader of ‘Ballas'

+++

Yagiz Savage

𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yagiz
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: least 8 hours
5. Your Discord: yagiz#2679
6. Your Nickname: YagizbinSelman Yama
7. Your ID: 8765

Additional information
1. Leader of
BALLAS
I have been in state organization many times before. But meeting gang enjoyed and happy me. So i asked myself why im not a leader for Ballas? And also if i got it my friends and family members wanna join Ballas. I can promise for first day least 20 members will be in Ballas. Los Santos needs a Ballas leader who is active and knows the rules. Since I am active, i will organize many events and I dont want people to get bored during the day. Increasing the number of fort zancudo and store robbers will both entertain people and fill the gang warehouse.

I want to break the bad thoughts against gang and teach people about gang. I will introduce people to the power of BALLAS and how cool the color purple is. You may not believe it, but I will try 100% turf. I want to push the limits. I want that purple hoodie. Ofcourse everything will be within the rules and discipline.

I'll do whatever I can to help people learn the rules. I will try to minimize the number of gangs that are disbanded because of those who don't know the rules. And thanks to my leadership experience, I will be able to manage very well.

It upsets us that the person we robbed does not follow the rules. And in this case we need a choice of force to do what he has to do, for example, to raise his hands. We need choice like "try put hands in the air"(name can changeable) from g menu.

Last edited:

Andriia Gabadzze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL : Andria Gabadze
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone: Tbilisi Georgian Time
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: gabexa#4408
6. Your Nickname: Gaba Semenov
7. Your ID : 108236

1) Leader of Ballas.

2) Why I want to be a leader I have been in this city for quite a while now, I have explored many different ways of doing things and becoming number 1! But I have not quite tried being a leader. I have been deputies of a lot of gangs weather its out of the city or in the city. Being a deputy is kind of like being a leader so I think have good experience. Reason number 2 is that i want to get the whole ghetto to myself in other words full turf, and reason number 3 is that i want to get experience in being a gang leader.

3) Treating everybody equally! As a leader it will be my first priority to treat everyone equally everybody has a chance to become higher than other people its just about how hard they work. There will be no bullying and harassing in this gang, by treating everyone equally we will build a really strong friendship and bond between us.

4) How I will improve RP As a leader I want discipline we will recruit people who know the rules very well and very strictly, but for the other guys who have a little trouble understanding rules we will take them on a course, we will teach them everything there is to know about the gang and everything in general.

5) Best Ilegall organization. If I take leadership of ballas I will guarantee you that it will be the top gang, we will plan events everyday as much as we can. It will be the most active gang in any way possible.

6) My experience in Grand RP. I have been on both servers en1 and en2 i have alot of experience on en1 ive been in every organization and ive been a deputy of families on en2 i dont have as much experience but i still have much.

Last edited:

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Noah Achache
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours weekdays 7-10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: noliky#6662
6. Your Nickname: Noah Achache
7. Your ID: 918
Leader of: Ballas Street Gang

Why I want to be the next potential leader of balls

My Personality is One of the Reasons I Wanted to Be This Gang's Potential Leader.
I'm open to almost anything, and I treat strangers with kindness and make them feel welcome. I'm strict when it comes to mistakes, but I'm also very generous when it comes to second chances. I'm able to create environments in which everyone feels comfortable sharing their thoughts or opinions. This characteristic will undoubtedly prepare the gang for success.

My skills
I'm good at time management and communicating with others, so I can ensure great gang attendance. I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

How i can improve RP for The Ballas Street Gang
3. Suggestions for raising the RolePlay level of the organisation.
-Me and my high command should give bonuses to our gang members 2-3 times per week to thank them for their hard work and efforts for their Gang and to motivate them for their hard work during the week.
- Take part in some enjoyable activities.
-Have some fun with all legal organizations, and have some fun and interesting RP's.
-Introduce more RP for my members and strangers.

Ayden Carterr

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Nathan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7
5. Your Discord: realnathan#2712
6. Your Nickname: Ayden Carter
7. Your ID: 2857
Additional information
1. Leader of ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
1.I want to be leader of Ballas because i think its a perfect fit for me since i have a huge experience in gangs in english 1 and know all the rules of RP and getto/gang rules plus i have always wanted to be a leader of a gang.
2.I have been a higher up in many gangs so i know what it looks like being a leader, i would be a great leader with all my RP experience and the experience i had in gangs and even in legal orgs
3.I have huge plans for the improved of rp in the organization and to improve the rp of the organization overall
I would start by adding 3 groups in the organization kinda like legal.
Group 1:The spray team,there would be a leader of spray(would give all the directions to people and would help recruiting),senior leader(would be the people recruiting people in the spray team)and the spray team(all the people that would go do all the sprays around the getto)this way we are sure to have a solid spray team
Group 2:The event team,this team will consist of the leader of event(would tell everyone to go to them and make sure we win the most event possible)the event coleaders(would help with all the recruiting and help the leader)lastly, the event team (they would go to all the events and win them)this to make sure we have a successful gang when it comes to events
Group 3:the turf team, in here there will be the main turfers (the ones that recruit people in the turf team) the main turf roster(would be the ones doing the turfs when avaible with the main turfers)and the sub turfers(they would be replacing the turfers that are not avaible)
I would do more negotiations in the store/gunstore robberies to make it more fun for everyone in the roleplay
I would be harsh on recruiting to make sure to recruit people that has a basic knowledge in the RP rules

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
BALLAS LEADERS APPLICATION

My Name - Daytona
My Age - 17 Years Old

Time-zone - (GMT+12)
Daily Active Hours - 5 Hours
My Discord - Anbu Zero#2600
My Nickname - Anbu Zero

My ID - 991

Leader of: Ballas Gang

The Reason Why I'd Apply...

MY PAST-EXPERIENCE

I have lucrative experience of being a gang-leader, ranging from leading organization events + territory captures. I've had many trial and error situations during my first encounter of being a leader, I know it will take a team-effort to create an awesome term experience for my members. And for one out 3 reasons I've decided on applying for this leadership is so that I can prove to myself that I'm able to achieve better results than my last leaderships.

MY KNOWLEDGE
I want too find new candidates that are passionate about becoming a future gang-leader and train him/her to have the necessary information and experience to become a gang-leader. My purpose for this outcome is too get rid of the stigma of previous unsatisfied leaders in the past, including myself. This might provide a more optimistic opinion towards gangs.

MY ATTRIBUTES & CHARACTERISTICS
I'm confident that I have a strict but logical mindset, due to this factor I've received good & mediocre feedback from many people in this community, I wouldn't know if it's based on how I've managed gangs or other different facts, But I'm certain that I create a better environment because of my honesty, supportive, strict, calm and logical personality, I definitely am not these things 100%, but It'd best describe my attributes and characteristics as a person.

MY ADVICE FOR IMPROVMENT OF ROLEPLAY
- Using "Notepad" I'd create a summarized folio containing all necessary information regarding general/events/gangs/HQ/legal orgs
- Training members individually to a certain level too where they are promoted as "High-Command"
- Training members too handle negotiations/organize robbery events, this helps the gangs insurance of everyone coming alive 120%
- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most exhausting, but will indeed be a long-term outcome
- Training members brain and shooting knowledge & experience, so that we attain high standard battles and chain-of-commands.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - Minimum 8 hours
5. Your Discord - alone#7167
6. Your Nickname - Lakaa Legend
7. Your ID - 42070
Additional information

1. Leader of
Ballas

• Because after getting experience in 2 gangs and many legal organizations as high command or Normal officer now its time to use my experience in a gang and make it better than before and lead the ghetto

• i want to be leader of Ballas Specifically because i know Ballas gang has some speacial talent in it only we nee is a good Leader to lead them in a righ way and make it better than before

• and last i want to become leader of this organization becuase i know how a organization work Legal/Illegal so i know i can unleash the full potential of this gang

Interview - i will make the gang better by making the interview procedure even harder because we are not Legal org we need to know rules plus we need to be good shooter to make our gang even better, like i will prepare a field test for interview and i we do that i am sure bloods will be the best gang ever made in LOS SANTOS ,

Graffiti - and also i will make it better my capturing territory and graffities then gang will get profit and also will be powerful , I would sugggest 24/7 graffiti

Events - Yeah thats the main thing for a gang . i will make it better by making sure that every gang members know the event rules and then they will no get in trouble like they cant get on roof on some events like FZ robbery and also they cant use LMG during That

and events like store robberies will increase as we get more members in our Ganga and also will increase crime activities when we are in numbers under our leadership , always RP and also being active in Ghetto conducting ghetto fights and also participating in the Ghetto fight

Bonus - I will try to give out prizes/bonus to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving

Training and helping - I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city specially rules of events and also turfing and graffiti

I also intend to get more people to use rp correctly in situations to make them more entertaining and interactive for all involved, i also plan to introduce new situations for leos and gangs to get involved in to keep the experience fresh as possible.

Thanks for time
Sincerely,
Lakaa Legend

Currently in USSS
Happy that i fixed Problems in NG training to private​

Last edited:

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 16:00 server time on 10th August

@EvilKxrn#2214 - Skibs Blu - 157
@yagiz#2679 - YagizbinSelman Yama - 8765

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed​

Denis Verceti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deniz Berberoğlu
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT‎+3
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hr
5. Your Discord : DenizZZ#0093
6. Your Nickname : Denis KlonoR
7. Your ID 13554

1. Leader of... Ballas

-Since I started the game, I have always been in gang gangs and took part in events when necessary and I was successful in directing my gang members.

- I play with people who know the rules and give my word to the people about the game and the presidency. I know and apply the ghetto rules and all the rules in the game.

-I always try to keep the gang and my members together and never break anyone's heart or say bad words I always try to keep everyone together I try to be a family under one roof

-In fz raid and more events, I will lead my gang successfully and actively and gather everyone there, and I will do hostage events and many events without breaking any rules.

-I want to take on this task because I always like helping people in the game as in my real life, because I have a leadership spirit.

- In order to roleplay you have to imagine what is going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much more fun if you know what you are doing and I will provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

-The biggest thing I can do to raise my role play level and the level of my members is not to stay in the HQ and I will always actively organize conflict events and similar events.

-I am sure that I will teach the rules to the people who do not know the rules and then make the roleplays they can create in the wars in the ghetto in a better, healthier and cleaner way.

-My gang members are always in contact with their presidents and vice presidents and I will provide the necessary training, including my assistants and myself, so that there is no problem with Rp.

-I will not include people whose English level is not very high in role play activities as much as I can, and after asking them to improve their own English, they will always have a say in every activity.

There will be no Role Play bug and Fear Rp in my gang!

- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most hard, but will indeed be a long-term outcome.

- I'll also focus on the Turf team and the Graffiti team as I've been a Graffiti Leader so I'll try to train them myself.

Hope you will see my Potential.

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: Shubham Singh
Your Age: 17
Your TimeZone: UTC +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 3-7Hours
Your Discord: Pandu Pluxury #2175
Your Nickname: Pandu Pluxury
Your ID: 16060
Additional Information
==============================
1.Leader Of Ballas.

giphy.gif

2.Why Do I Want To Be Leader Of Specific Organization

I Would Like To Be Leader Of Ballas Because From Starting I Have Been LEO But I Started Entering Illegal Side From Ballas From Which I Have A Conection With This Gang.

Also I Have Been A Deputy/Leader Of A Gang In Past Which Maked Me More Knowledgeable At The Same Time I Made Some Contacts Over There With Some Experienced People At The Same Time I Have Some Friends Who Have Already Done 100% Turfs Who Are Supporting Me From Which Ballas Will Get Most Active Gang You Have Ever Seen

I Have A Leadership Sprite In Me Also I Have Been Major Of SWAT So I Know How The Tactics Stuff Work And I Have Done Negotiations Of Store Robbery's And Hostage Situation From Both The Side Legal And Gang So I Can Believe My This Knowledge Will Also Help The Most .
3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level
1. I Will Give Newcomers A Chance And Keep Them In Contact Because Newcomers Thing Gangs Are Boring Because No One Looks At Them Or Talk To Them And They Leave The Gang But I Would Look Into It So It Don't Happens I Will Try To Give Cool Bounese So They Enjoy The RP

2. I Would Try To Keep This Ic As Much As Possible. Do A Proper RP

3. Last And Most Important I Would Make Sure Whoever Is In The Organization Must Be Aware Of Rules. What I Have Mostly Seen In All Gangs Is People Are Invited In Gangs Without Even A Interview I Will Make It Complusury That Whoever Is In The Gang Atleast Must Be Aware Of Basic Server And Ghetto Rules

(Thanks For Reading My Application)
😼

Last edited:

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Ballas I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Harry elvorr 8274

FIB senior black ops
Player
Information
1. IRL name- Harry
2. Age-16
3. Timezone-GMT+1
4. Average online per day 8-12 hours
5. Discord-HarryCarti#5585
6. Nickname-HarryCarti
7. ID- 8274
Additional information
1. Leader of ballas
2. i want to be leader of ballas because i have been high command in every legal org in city, also highcommand in bloods and vagos, i would love to run my own gang andshow the city how ballas can really preform with me in charge, i feel like we can take over the city and really get things moving, i know all my rules and know when i have made mistakes
3. I will try to push my hours further and take over Grand RP!

Thank you for reading my application, please take it into consideration
Harry Carti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom