Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Sharma

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours on weekend 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord:Harry sharma#9661
6. Your Nickname: Harry sharma
7. Your ID: 41036
Additional information
1. Leader of...Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-i want to be the leader because I think this organisation need to be more active as it's an famous organisation in everyone's mindset as an gta player also I don't think so anyone take this gang seriously cause of they low activity in events and ghetto I was already an ex deputy of this gang and I know how much this gang deserves I know way to run it also now I can give much time to this organisation.

-as an ex deputy I know the rights and wrong of the org if it's in any sort of bad situation I can handle it as a responsibility also I am really experienced in gangs now that I am really capable to be a leader and I think I deserve it. I know how to run a gang with an good manner.

-my main try is to make this organisation more active as I could as you all know that in gangs it's harder to make it active that everytime there will be players who can go to clands,Bs,FZ raid etc when we need it also make ghetto active to do that so I need more members and also experienced players who can help newbie's also I have already planned about how can we recruit more players who can join our gang and be in gang for a long time because of our graffiti team and turf team will gather profits which will give newbie's a hope to earn money by being in my gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-i want to help the newbie's too by becoming a leader as they will be unknown regarding this server so I will be helping them by let them experience more and more events which will give them a nice opportunity to know more about gangs and which will lead our server with more players who has knowledge about gangs

-i will improve the rp by making it more realistic in any scripted events like if I am alone with my 2-3 gang members in an hostage situation most of the gang member are unconscious so I will point a gun to an civilian and demand the Leo to let us leave and save there hostage to make it an realistic rp as we can't negotiate so it will be the best opportunity also in Negotiations I will try my best to engage in rp which I can't see now days like putting a bag on the head of the hostage or taking a bag of bag if it's an lot of money also using /me,/do and /try commands to make it more realistic example by doing /me checks the cash after getting the payment from the hostage also using / try puts a duct take over the hostage mouth if I don't wanna let the hostage speak when he is with us so no one can hear him that we are taking him as hostage etc.

Thanks for reading
Regards
Harry sharma

Clowny rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Daksh
2. Your age :- 18
3. Time zone :- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day :- 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord :- itach8_prime
6. Your Nickname :- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID :- 104205
Additional information
  1. Leader of The Families
  2. 2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
a. Experience: I have been a member of Gangs for a long time, and during that time, I have gained valuable experience that I believe would be useful as a leader. I have learned the ins and outs of the organization and understand what it takes to keep the gang running smoothly.

b. Dedication: I am dedicated to the success of The Families as I can see there so many leaders who cannot even complete one term so I will make sure this will not happen in my leadership. I have always been committed to the organization and its members, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that we remain strong and continue to thrive.

c. Vision: I will make sure that my gang do at least 1 store robbery, 1 hostage situation and attend every clands and make sure that Families will be active in the ghetto. I will make sure my turfers will try to do 100% turfing and make Families On Top and also I will make sure that LEO's must fear from Families before conducting a ghetto patrol.

1. Advice for Improving RolePlay level in the organization:
To improve the RolePlay level in The Families, I would suggest the following:

* I will make sure that my all gang members know and each every rule which makes roleplay impressive.
* I will make sure that Families will do as much events as possible like hostage situation, store robberies, clands and make sure to do max graffiti which will definetally enhance the roleplay .
* I will make sure that our gang members knows that how to negotiate with LEO's properly and make sure that they know how to rob someone.
* My advice for improving roleplay is to make the ghetto more active and I want to make sure that the guys will do proper RP while clapping or patching someone.
*. Encouragement: We should encourage our members to RolePlay more and provide them with the necessary resources to do so. We could also organize RolePlay events and activities to keep things interesting.
Consistency: Maintaining consistent RolePlay standards and expectations across the organization can help ensure that everyone is on the same page and that RolePlay remains engaging and enjoyable for all members.

Thank you for considering my application. I am confident that I can be an effective leader for The Families and help us achieve our goals.
++++ Bhutevala will be a good leader

mikelegend

Player
Player
Information
1. Name: Onur
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 6 up to 10 hours
5. Your Discord: mikelegendxd#6973
6. Your Nickname: Mike Legend
7. Your ID: 96367
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

> The Families, the first gang I joined, is my favorite gang, and I want to make this gang the strongest gang. all the people of the ghetto know me and I think they will help my leadership.

> i will ally with other gangs and make stronger and more resistant illegals against Leo

>I've always only helped leaders in other gangs, and now I'm going to prove myself to people and lead and prove myself to the people of the ghetto.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
people who are going to be recruited into a gang need to know the rules, and I will be very careful about this. People I will give a high rank to must be fair and just, they must be able to empathize with people and be mature. we should reward members who show good scores in events and encourage people to do so. I will pay a lot of attention to the turf, and at the same time I have nice plans for the spray team.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
to maintain the activity of the gang and to show high activity in the events
make more graffiti and get a nice profit
i will try to get respectful and good members

MY RANK SYSTEM
14 --> Leader
13 --> Deputy
12 --> Under Deputy
11 --> Warlord
10 --> Event Captain
9 --> Captain
8 --> Spray Team Leader
7 --> Turfer
High Command
6 --> Spray Team
5 --> Hitman
4 --> Gangster
3 --> Shooter
2--> Psycho
1 --> Suspended

Thank you for reading

real berko

the person i love gave me this name
Player
1. Your name IRL: BERK AYDIN TÜMKAYA

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone: +GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day : 8-12 hour

5. Your Discord:iberko

6. Your Nickname: berk blanco

7. Your ID :3220

Additional information
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
1.leader of : Families
------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----

2 .: Families I want to be a leader because I am Ballas I have experience and crime in both organizations as in FIB , NG , LSPD , , GOV and now it's different It's been My Crime and Myself and My Situation its good RP transformation in both family One because now palm I'm at home because now I love Date and ghetto more

3.: In my opinion

+:Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members .

+I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : military base raid store robbery , gun shop , Battleship, turfs (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)

+give me the best i will do Families i believe i will make a very good gang

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...FAMILIES

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make families Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. Families will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for Families:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

2X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX ALL GANG HC

Parz Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL : Abhishek
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : abhixxhekk
6. Your Nickname : Abhishek Rich

7. Your ID : 96587

- Additional information

1. Leader Of The Families.

1. I would like to become the leader of The Families as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make The Families one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

2. I want the role play to be much better, which means I would lend a hand to everyone. And educate my fellow gang members about all kinds of rule breaks, that is if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (PG). To reach my ultimate goal of improving the RP in Illegal orgs.

3. i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city.

-I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang.
I have a good idea which I can apply after becoming the leader is that I will give a rank upon their daily activeness. If some player are like active 8 to 10 hours day and have good knowledge then I can give a good rank to them without no hesitation.

Ranking System:

15-Boss (Leader)

14-Ak 47 (Deputy)

13- Agent 47 (Under deputy)

12- Event leaders

11- Turfer

10- Recruitment

9- Graffiti leaders

8- Graffiti team

7- Gangster

6- Thug

5- Homies

4- Villain

3- Young thug

2- Warning

1- Freeze

Thank you for reading my application!
Regards- Abhishek Rich.

Hetvi Pluxury

Kill Joy
Player
Congratulations to these People have been Selected for Families Interview at 18:00 Server Time on 25th of July

Mujtaba Vercetti | 48913 | Mujtaba#0613

Harry sharma | 41036 | Harry sharma#9661
Soumil Badmesh | 39732 | soumilhabibi

Join Waiting Room before 5 Min
Families Application is Now Closed

Cam Hill

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Choo
Cam Choo
1. Leader of Familes street gang

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of Familes street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best.

Secondly I was in familes as rank 7 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make familes the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into familes and want to spend more time at familes if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make familes the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time. I am currently familes under deputy I’ve been under deputy in ballas, 2x familes under deputy and Vagos under deputy

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make Marabunta a non toxic gang in every gang I’ve been in I’ve seen lots of toxicity but if I get leader I’ll make sure they is no toxicity or they will get depromted
Thanks for reading my application
My experience in organisations
1. LSPD chief of staff
2. SAHP lieutenant
3. NG captain
4. FIB supervisor of department
5. Familes under deputy
6. Vagos under deputy
7. Ballas under deputy
8. Marabunta under deputy

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : RockyRakesh#0248

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Xpro

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

-I am Doing Application for Families also I am believing myself for be a best in all gangs.All the times they will scare our Families gang.When they will see us they will be scared.We will be all the time and I think we can make good friends and show that everyone is strong to famliles and we will be respectful towards everyone

- I think I'll be a good leader and bring the to Families a good place and be successful and take the dominance of both ghetto also Based on my past experience, I think you will be a good leader and I believe I will succeed. Also I will choose my deputies especially very important and carefully and we will provide more activity in ghetto also and we will be very careful not to make any rule brakes.

-And also if someone Join my gang he need to 5 years old and he need to know the 10/12 on interview question and he or she break the rule i will give the strike or demote and he or she we can give him a promotion if he attends events Apart from that, I think to establish an environment where everyone respects each other and has fun and I will do my best to make sure everyone treats each other happily and respectfully.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

- I will As much as I can, to establish a very good turf team and make 100% turf.
- i have a 4 deputies 2 event and 2 turf deputies also i will selected carefully and high commands and we will be a active
- i will do every day fz, gun store , store robbery and if do a hostiage situation we will do
- I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews.
- I think I will win half of the events and I think I will have a good team
- We will try to keep the spray profits above 10k
- it will be active both ghetto
- i believe families is alive and participate every single events.
- I will make sure to giving out bonuses if my gang members show good activity in events so they will not lose their faith inside the gang.

Parz Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

• Your name IRL : Abhishek
• Your age : 22
• Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
• Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
• Your Discord : abhixxhekk
• Your Nickname : Abhishek Federal
• Your ID : 96587

- Additional information

1. Leader Of The Families.

1. I would like to become the leader of The Families as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make The Families one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

2. I want the role play to be much better, which means I would lend a hand to everyone. And educate my fellow gang members about all kinds of rule breaks, that is if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (PG). To reach my ultimate goal of improving the RP in Illegal orgs.

3. i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city.

-I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang.
I have a good idea which I can apply after becoming the leader is that I will give a rank upon their daily activeness. If some player are like active 8 to 10 hours day and have good knowledge then I can give a good rank to them without no hesitation.

Thank you for reading my application!

Regards-
Abhishek Federal.

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information:

1. Leader of Families Gang 💚

- I want to lead the Families gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city, I would love to lead them and have many active members on at all times of the day always participating in events and always active around the ghetto, always graffiti and other big events.

- I want to lead the Families gang and have a strong Organization we will make sure people know their rules and that they are having fun all the time, I will make sure to give back to everyone in the gang whenever needed if that will be guns armor or anything.

- I want to lead the Families gang to being the #1 gang in the city, now I know this seems crazy but with the right people and motivation we can be the #1 I can work along with the members and make a strong gang and I will have all my strong thoughts and opinions to help grow the gang as-well as other members. If i got Leadership I also host many events like Global.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

Being strict is one of the keys to having good Roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

Provide opportunities for interaction: Create scenarios, events, or quests that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for members to interact and collaborate will help foster creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

Acknowledge and reward gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments. I also Give Bonuses who Doing 100% turf and Successfull Events

Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

Last edited:

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
16504426781578043963.JPG

Information.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Your name IRL = Shivansh Singla
2. Your age = OOC = (17)
3. Time zone = MDT (UTC-7)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) = 17:00-4:00
5.Average online per day = 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord = Gta Gamers #8928
7. Your Nickname = Shivansh Singla (Planning to Change it soon to Robert Fedorov)
8. Your ID = 21495
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unknown.png

1. Leader of =

emblem_512.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1)
Being Deputy/Under Deputy and HC in Marabunta/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB/LSPD/SAHP in all EN servers has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and has greatly boosted my confidence to accomplish any goals. As the head of Families, I am aware that many people would like to travel with me and support me along the way.

2) I want to be the leader because I want to teach the new residents of the city how to enjoy gang life and to role-play in the city. I also want to participate in many events with my gang (daily store robberies, FZ Raids, hostage situations(2 or 3 times in a week), bs, Clandestine Shop, and others).

3) In order to make LEOs always fear from us and ensure that we succeed in capturing Families at number one/#1, I'll strive to have a maximum amount of people at Store robberies (almost 35), hostage situations, and FZ raids.

4) Additionally, I desire the leadership position because I have experience in the legal organization (FIB,SAHP,LSPD,NG) and am familiar with how they operate and handle situations. With this knowledge, I can control the legal organization and predict what their next move would be, which will make things much simpler for the gang. Additionally, I served as the HC of every major ORG, which gives me a minor advantage.

1)
At the end of the week, I will give bonuses to everyone based on how active they were in the gang (10k for 24/7 or Gun Store Robbery, Battle Ship, FZ raid, Hostage Situation, and 5k for all other events) And 30k bonus if we get 3 or more victories in a day!, and I will only allow active people to join in gangs so I don't get 80-100+ people online and only 10 or 20 or less attending an event.

2) Global Events
must be held at least twice a week, and every two weeks will offer a large Global Event bonus. Each Global Event must has bonuses to increase interest in participating in the Global Event.

3) Enlist my gang to do as much RP as possible, such as stealing people and forming alliances with other gangs

4)
Observing around city, I have noticed that some people tend to "mix things up" in RP situations, while others break the rules. To avoid such acts, I teach all gang members how to handle such situations differently and make a bodycam. In particular, we recommend that you continue to work on RP situations and document rule violations with bodycam when possible. Once everything is clear, you can report the incident and present the evidence you have gathered.

RANKING SYSTEM
(12) Boss:-
Leader
(11) Under Boss:- Deputy
(10) Event Leader:- Turf captian and Event leader
(9) Right Arm:- Under Deputy
(8) Turfer:- Member of turf team
(7) Big Smoke:- Master of the ghetto
(6) Graffitist:- Main team who is looking to do griffiti.
(5) Defender:- Who has a nice aim so he can help the gang in Events and Ghetto clapping.
(4) Gangster:- Who has good knowledge how do gangs work and a decent ghetto clapper.
(3) Young Smoke:- Who has attended some events and has a decent knowledge that how do gangs work.
(2) Intern:- Who has just been invited to gang and has less option.
(1) Newbie:- Who has no options also used for while we are in freeze.

Goals
Having 100% Turf
Having 100% Spray
Winning most of the events
Having most active number

sddefault.jpg

Thank you, For giving your precious time to my application and reviewing it.

Best Regards,
Shivansh Singla

unknown.png

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Gaur
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: gaur.x
6. Your Nickname: Gaur
7. Your ID: 59734

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

-
It's been 2 since I've been playing on this server and have been the leader multiple times on both EN servers 1 and 3. Mostly i have been a gang leader and have led many gangs to successful terms without any warnings. I've had one of the most active terms. After seeing the gangs on en2 I've realized that this city needs to have better gangs which I will help by taking over families and making them active. I have connections in the city and know very good active people who will keep the gang active for all time zones. Ill have people from different time zones and especially deputies so all the events can be done at all the times and gang stays active to all the events.
- Just in general after all those terms/leaderships I know for a fact I can handle any type of situation and any type of org. I think that I am a perfect fit for the leadership role of Families. Firstly I have myself and second I have one of the best leaders and trusted members who will make the better day by day in all scenarios. Wether its turfs, gang activity, the RP, or anything.

My goals for

- get 100% turf
- 100% graffiti

- terrorist organization

-
Id like to improve the ghetto situation first of all as while robbing people just start saying I calling god and stop the RP.
so ill teach everyone not to do that and always continue the RP
- I ill make sure to keep doing more real-life-based situations like Hostage situations so that gang members can indulge more into the RP and see how to lead a gang event and learn how to do proper RP.
- On my opinion more IC situations or events is more RP so ill keep doing that to improve the RP in the organization.

SOUL HUNTER

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Preet
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet Thugs
7. Your ID-99081
Additional information
1. Leader of...Families Gang 💚

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:
There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together
Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

Regards:
Preet Thugs
++++

Anik xoxoo

Leader of Thugs Family
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Preet
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet Thugs
7. Your ID-99081
Additional information
1. Leader of...Families Gang 💚

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:
There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together
Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

Regards:
Preet Thugs
++++

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Familes Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Familes Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Familes will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in Families email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Daksh Bhutani

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : GMT 5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day : 7-6 hours

5. Your Discord : itach8_prime

6. Your Nickname : Itachi Escobar

7. Your ID : 104205

Additional information

1. Leader of Families.

- I was a high rank in some gangs, was under dep in most gangs and deputy in bloods and I have experience in leading people, I know well all the rules regarding gangs, both general and ghetto rules.

- I already have people ready, they are people with experience who I can guarantee will not break the rules.

- I have a turf team ready, a graffiti team, as well as for all other activities such as secret shops, naval battles, submarines, etc...

- I am active, I want to lead an organization because I think I am really capable. I know how to arrange people and how to lead them! The biggest reason why I want to take the organization is that the Families are one of the most special criminal organizations when it comes.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

-RolePlay. They have, in my opinion, one of the most interesting headquarters of all the gangs. I have been to that organization several times and know the HQ by heart. I know how I would place people and they would go to every possible event and focus on RolePlay as much as possible and reduce all files to a minimum. I was also a bloods deputy and have experience leading a group of people at events etc... All in all I would like to get a chance to show what I can actually make of an organization and I would like to get a chance to show people what an organization should look like. I would be very grateful if I had the opportunity and I would certainly behave more responsibly and I would bring my people whom I trust and who would help me lead the organization and be there with me and look after people so that there would be no failures, together they would make a strong and solid organization. When I talk about my people, I have a big team of guys ready to work hard and do their best for this organization. A ready Turf Team, and also a ready Team for graffiti, and most importantly a ready High-Command Team that will help me manage this organization. I'm sure I can do something great with the help of people like this! For every file, regardless of whether it is made by a higher rank or not, it will bear the consequences! I would focus on RolePlay itself and go to every possible event. I am sure that I can make a strong and big organization and my goal is to have 2 successful mandates with it! I never got the chance to lead an organization but I would really like to and I'm sure I would succeed.

Thankyou

-Itachi Escobar-

"Ranking System"

16-Mafia
15-Deputy
14-Under Deputy
13-Turf Head
12-Event leader
11-Graffiti Head
10-Enforcer
9- Turfer
8- El Chapo