Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanemax36

EMS Deputy | James Specter
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Rithwik Ramesh
2. Your age is 23
3. Time zone:-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:10-12
5. Your Discord: Jakki#5553
6. Your Nickname:- Jakki Chan
7. Your ID:- 51879

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

1. I am currently working as Division chief of MD in EMS. I have an experience of working as an HC for the past 2 terms. I want to be the leader of this organization because I feel that I have a lot of experience with working in EMS and also with interacting with various employees in EMS as well as other organizations. Taking into consideration the time I have spent for EMS, I would like to throw in my hat as a future prospect for Chief of EMS.

2. There have been some great changes implemented by the past chiefs, I have a couple of changes in mind that could improve the notion in which people perceive EMS.

3. I want to make changes in the recruitment and training systems such that we try to maximize the time for which employees work in EMS and minimize the time in which certain lobbies are left empty in between.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1. I have always felt that military organizations have always held the major portion of power in Global situations. I would also like to involve EMS into a few more situations so that all organizations can work together, like clockwork. We also have active involvement of EMS in Hostage situations. I will try to expand the reach in which EMS operate.

2. I would like to make the change in the current training regimen of new employees by hiring more FTO's and making sure a new employee gets to starts his training in a day or two after his joining.

3. I would like to make sure that my employees complete their weekly quota of work by issuing bonuses, if required, to help boost the morale of employees who think working for long is tiring and troublesome. I will also make sure that the application of the future employees of EMS are thoroughly checked and their answers as well as their communication skills are taken into consideration before inducting them into the organization.

Last edited:

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player

Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED

The following players are selected for the EMS Leader Interviews at 16:00 Server Time (28/12/2022)

RaHuL#1266 - luffy singh - 41540
Jakki#5553 - Jakki Chan - 5187

jamie mills

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: jamie mills

2. Your age: 25

3. Time zone: GMT

4. Average online per day: 8-13 hrs a day

5. Your Discord: Melissa Price#7189

6. Your Nickname: Melissa Price

7. Your ID: 86522

1. Application for Leadership position in Emergency Medical Service

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1. First off I want to become the leader again because in my last term I faced some serious technical issues and I was basically forced to step down. I want to come back even stronger and end the term with great success that I know I can achieve.

2.2. I'm applying for leadership positions because EMS was the first organization that I ever joined and it's still my favorite organization. I want to maintain and improve the most vital organization in the city. I have experience since I have previously reached the top position of EMS starting as a simple but important trainee. Since my last stay I have been in Law Enforcement Organizations such as National Guard, LSPD and FIB. In FIB I have reached very high ranks and I learned more about leading organizations.

2.3. Being former Chief and Advisor to the previous Chief in office I had access to all the information in the emails and all the discussions so I know pretty much everything that has been going on and how things were handled and that would give me an opportunity and an advantage to continue where previous management has left off and allow for a smooth transition of leadership without any disruptions and/or delays in payments to the employees.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My main concern during my time as an employee and later High Command of the organization was Departmental coordination and cooperation, meaning including EMS into more events that are happening in the city. Such as including EMS into works of other organizations during critical life threatening situations or hostage situations. I'm also looking at the possibility of creating a contract with FIBs undercover department to appoint one agent per hospital to provide protection to employees and maintain peace. In the same way we will look into another contract with Government to have EMS stationed at the hospital located inside the Department of Corrections to provide medical attention to all and any suspect and inmate serving time. We will also be testing the idea of Future Rota where employees can basically "book" their shifts in advance allowing them to score even more bonuses but it will also allow High Command to see where people will be needed the most and can prevent lobbies being empty. I have more ideas in mind but it would be too much for this application..

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Moo Pluxury

<3
Player
1. Your name IRL: Moo
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT +2
4. Average online per day:5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: RA'AD Moo Salah#8916
6. Your Nickname: Moo Pluxury

7. Your ID: 38514

Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
1- As I was EMS curator at 3 terms and employer at 4 terms i gain a lot of experience that made me sure that I can be good leader
2 - from my opinion ems is the strongest and most important organization in the city and helping with it It is the greatest thing I can do for the city
3- from my experience, i realized that being ems leader is not easy thing to do but I will try my best to make sure that my term will be the best term in en2 history

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1) I want to improve communication between employees and the High Command. Many employees are afraid to approach the High Command. Therefore, I want to ensure that every High Command can reach out to employees when needed and help them out.
2) In my time as curator , we've always had a lack of employees not only in Sandy hospital but sometimes in the city hospital as well. Therefore, I will make sure that with every recruitment we get the maximum benefit.
3) Having some fun events once a week will be extremely helpful. This is because I strongly believe that there is a need for more fun in EMS.

images
Thankyou.
Moo pluxury
ex ems curator
ex state curator

ex server Administrator

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: - Vinay Anna
2. Your age: - 23
3. Time zone: -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: - 8-10
5. Your Discord: - Vinay Anna#8929
6. Your Nickname: - Kavya Royal
7. Your ID: - 46233
Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical services

1. I have been in EMS for almost 5-6 months I developed leadership skills, and I am pretty much sure I can lead the origination.
2.I started my journey in EMS as trainee and been as a Chief. where I have completed my 2 terms and served the organization in 3 terms in EN02 and been in EN03 as Chief .
3. I have been thinking to apply For EMS Leader because there has been lot of issues and they were not addressed properly, if I be the leader of EMS, I can ensure each thing is going smoothly specially about Ambulance calls and toxicity among employees and HC.
4.My major interest in EMS is it a friendly organization that never declines to serve people.
5.EMS in my opinion is the best organization in the city and I would be honored to represent it.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1.Recruitment dates and Interview dates and timings will be announced first before the recruitment drive starts which avoids people asking for recruitment in lobbies.
2.I will hire more people for night shift, as lobbies get pretty much empty during the night hours. Specially no employee at SH.
3.Improvising the training structure where employee gets to know basic and general rules about EMS charter before signing it
4.I would be requesting for special ARD training as there is no proper training structure for ARD and creating some ARD training structure and training and FTO's will provide training trough videos which reduces the training period and stress among the FTO's
5.I ensure that IC issues of employees like harassment and disrespecting of employee to be handled properly.
6.No favoritism towards employees
7.Previously I can see no one was doing state inspections properly, and I would like to do State inspections at least once a week which will help the organization employees to maintain good health conditions.
8.As a Female employees specially me went through a lot of harassment in Lobbies, I will be requesting HC and myself reporting the situation and making sure that the employee is fine. I will implement a code for employees to put in radio if this is happening which will notify HC and where HC will connect to LSPD/ FIB to give him a punishment through IC and calling and reporting to a God for further support.
8.My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

ARD OFFICER:
1.I want to take special care in ARD officer where i want to implement some bonus to get more ARD officer on Duty.
2.I would implement some special training for ARD officers which help them ARD officers.
3.With bonus implementation i will let more ARD officer who can revive people outside the city.
4. I will take ARD as the High command who are doing good to save the people outside the city.

FTO:
1.I will recruit good FTO who can give good training to all the Employes.
2.Special structure will be given to all the FTO's so that they can take good training.
3.I will take care while i am taking any FTO into my Organization where i can take special Training before recruiting FTO's

HIGH COMMANDS:
1.I will ensure that their will no toxic HC.
2.I will ensure that all the HC are certified with FTO and ARD.
3.The HC will be from most experience and well driven from rules.

EMS CHATER:
I will introduce EMS Medical Chater where all the employees must sign the Chater while training and before they start being an EMS employee. I will like to increase few rules to increase the roleplay and simplify the Chater, so all the employees can understand the Chater easily.

Thankyou..

Kavya Royal

Always

EMS ON TOP…!

images

Last edited:

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: - Tanishq Saini
2. Your age is 16
4. Average online per day: 4-8
5. Your Discord: DaZzelr#8705
6. Your Nickname: - DaZzy Pluxury
7. Your ID: - 69685

Additional information: -

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services
z1XEU75H_400x400.jpg

• I was working Jr Paramedic and have 1 Months Experience in EMS. I want to be the leader of this organization because I feel that I have a lot of experience with working in EMS and also with interacting with various employees in EMS as well Other Legal Org Employee Too.

• I will also work to fix some issues that I feel my colleagues and those who want to join the organization are facing.

• EMS is one of the best organizations in every way. I will be honored to represent EMS.

• I want to make changes in the recruitment and training systems such that we try to maximize the time for which employees work in EMS and minimize the time in which certain lobbies are left empty in between.

• I'll make sure that all of the High Commands be calm in every situation and don't get toxic on employees. Roleplay is the main thing for whole GrandRP project, but many employees were not doing RP while working, so with new training structure they will get to know that the RP is main thing in EMS. (How to do RP)

• As I have seen that FTOs are not properly training people, I will take an FTO test before making someone an FTO. Furthermore, I will appoint FTOs who have the most experience in EMS. This will enable us to train newbies properly and they can understand how to use radio codes and maintain a high level of RP.
1500x500.jpeg

Thanks For Reading
- DaZzy Pluxury | 69685

Last edited:

Jock scotland

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: jamie mills

2. Your age: 25

3. Time zone: GMT

4. Average online per day: 8-13 hrs a day

5. Your Discord: Melissa Price#7189

6. Your Nickname: Melissa Price

7. Your ID: 86522

1. Application for Leadership position in Emergency Medical Service

2.1. First off I want to become the leader again because in my last term I faced some serious technical issues and I was basically forced to step down. I want to come back even stronger and end the term with great success that I know I can achieve.

2.2. I'm applying for leadership positions because EMS was the first organization that I ever joined and it's still my favorite organization. I want to maintain and improve the most vital organization in the city. I have experience since I have previously reached the top position of EMS starting as a simple but important trainee. Since my last stay I have been in Law Enforcement Organizations such as National Guard, LSPD and FIB. In FIB I have reached very high ranks and I learned more about leading organizations.

2.3. Being former Chief and Advisor to the previous Chief in office I had access to all the information in the emails and all the discussions so I know pretty much everything that has been going on and how things were handled and that would give me an opportunity and an advantage to continue where previous management has left off and allow for a smooth transition of leadership without any disruptions and/or delays in payments to the employees.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My main concern during my time as an employee and later High Command of the organization was Departmental coordination and cooperation, meaning including EMS into more events that are happening in the city. Such as including EMS into works of other organizations during critical life threatening situations or hostage situations. I'm also looking at the possibility of creating a contract with FIBs undercover department to appoint one agent per hospital to provide protection to employees and maintain peace. In the same way we will look into another contract with Government to have EMS stationed at the hospital located inside the Department of Corrections to provide medical attention to all and any suspect and inmate serving time. We will also be testing the idea of Future Rota where employees can basically "book" their shifts in advance allowing them to score even more bonuses but it will also allow High Command to see where people will be needed the most and can prevent lobbies being empty. I have more ideas in mind but it would be too much for this application..

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Great Ambassador and leader for the EMS

Blu Blu

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Kim

2. Your age - 46

3. Time zone - GMT +2

4. Average online per day - 8+ hours

5. Your Discord - Babyblumama#8285

6. Your Nickname - Blu BluMoneyMurder

7. Your ID - 93

Additional information

1. Leader of... EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. EMS was the first Organization I ever joined when starting in Grand, I had the privilege of been leader once before of EMS and I have a pure passion for EMS and honestly I want to go back to where it all started.
2. The interaction levels that are reached in higher roleplay while been on lobby duty is great, to assist someone who was in a hostage situation that lost a finger or just a patch up.
3. EMS is the most valuable Organization and it is the heart beat of the city. To make sure we have lobbies covered and medics on calls to make sure all our city is well taken care of so as I personally experience waiting for a timer to run down once we unconscious does not happen.
4. I would love to be able to host more events from the EMS side. The EMS does need to be out and seen by the people of our beloved city.

1. COMMUNICTION this is a huge part of roleplay and it is lacking. While handing out heals not to just flex Z but to do actual check ups and communicate with people.
2. Brining in a mobile health check system, so we can go out on the road and promote better health for all.
3. Offering all legal and illegal Orgs the same health check system but possibly with more options on educating there staff on healthier habits which will incorporate the mental health too.

Tinustag

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Martin
2. Your age: 41
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Tinustag#2524
6. Your Nickname: Tinus Tag
7. Your ID: 80529

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Nineteen years ago i arrived in Los Santos without a dime in my pockets and a heart full of dreams but knowing nothing.

First reason will be that EMS isn’t just the medical services we provide, it’s the beating heart of Los Santos. It’s a helpful hand and a listening ear when you have no place to go or need help. We serve the people and i’m proud of it!

Second reason is that my heart has always been with helping others, and aiding where i can wherever i go. EMS pulled me in and with hard work and dedication I grew in rank.

From trainee to doctor to field training officer where i trained new employees and teaching al the tricks of the trade and kept growing in experiance and seniority to Dean and then Head of training in the EMS High Command.

My chief and collegues saw my potential and i got the honor to become one of the four Deputy Chiefs for an entire department. Eventually I received the second highest rank of a deputy. And now i want to keep making EMS better and brighter, to be and stay at your service.

And lastly as the leader of EMS i will make sure the EMS keeps being the beating heart of Los Santos. To uphold the highest level of service and will keep its standards high and consistent for everyone.

A listening ear every employee should help new citizens and point them in the right direction whenever they visit one of our hospitals and make sure there trip to Los Santos is a good one so they stay and grow as one of the many communities in the city.

EMS on the streets of Los Santos will respond faster and in time to help out all of our citizens, and give them the proper treatment and care. Voicing there actions and soothing the person in need.

EMS should not just be stationed at the hospital but in more green zones across Los Santos providing services during peak hours. I want to provide medical services across more green zones in Los Santos.

With better communication between organisations we could also provide more assistance to other organizations in Los Santos. There are much more oppertunities to explore for EMS to assist and serve Los Santos.

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: - Vinay Anna
2. Your age: - 23
4. Average online per day: - 8-10
5. Your Discord: - Vinay Anna#8929
6. Your Nickname: - Kavya Royal
7. Your ID: - 46233
Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical services

1. I have been in EMS for almost 5-6 months I developed leadership skills, and I am pretty much sure I can lead the origination.
2.I started my journey in EMS as trainee and been as a Chief. where I have completed my 2 terms and served the organization in 3 terms in EN02 and been in EN03 as Chief .
3. I have been thinking to apply For EMS Leader because there has been lot of issues and they were not addressed properly, if I be the leader of EMS, I can ensure each thing is going smoothly specially about Ambulance calls and toxicity among employees and HC.
4.My major interest in EMS is it a friendly organization that never declines to serve people.
5.EMS in my opinion is the best organization in the city and I would be honored to represent it.

1.Recruitment dates and Interview dates and timings will be announced first before the recruitment drive starts which avoids people asking for recruitment in lobbies.
2.I will hire more people for night shift, as lobbies get pretty much empty during the night hours. Specially no employee at SH.
3.Improvising the training structure where employee gets to know basic and general rules about EMS charter before signing it
4.I would be requesting for special ARD training as there is no proper training structure for ARD and creating some ARD training structure and training and FTO's will provide training trough videos which reduces the training period and stress among the FTO's
5.I ensure that IC issues of employees like harassment and disrespecting of employee to be handled properly.
6.No favoritism towards employees
7.Previously I can see no one was doing state inspections properly, and I would like to do State inspections at least once a week which will help the organization employees to maintain good health conditions.
8.As a Female employees specially me went through a lot of harassment in Lobbies, I will be requesting HC and myself reporting the situation and making sure that the employee is fine. I will implement a code for employees to put in radio if this is happening which will notify HC and where HC will connect to LSPD/ FIB to give him a punishment through IC and calling and reporting to a God for further support.
8.My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

ARD OFFICER:
1.I want to take special care in ARD officer where i want to implement some bonus to get more ARD officer on Duty.
2.I would implement some special training for ARD officers which help them ARD officers.
3.With bonus implementation i will let more ARD officer who can revive people outside the city.
4. I will take ARD as the High command who are doing good to save the people outside the city.

FTO:
1.I will recruit good FTO who can give good training to all the Employes.
2.Special structure will be given to all the FTO's so that they can take good training.
3.I will take care while i am taking any FTO into my Organization where i can take special Training before recruiting FTO's

HIGH COMMANDS:
1.I will ensure that their will no toxic HC.
2.I will ensure that all the HC are certified with FTO and ARD.
3.The HC will be from most experience and well driven from rules.

EMS CHATER:
I will introduce EMS Medical Chater where all the employees must sign the Chater while training and before they start being an EMS employee. I will like to increase few rules to increase the roleplay and simplify the Chater, so all the employees can understand the Chater easily.

Thankyou..

Kavya Royal

Always

EMS ON TOP…!

images

1. Your name IRL: Moo
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT +2
4. Average online per day:5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: RA'AD Moo Salah#8916
6. Your Nickname: Moo Pluxury

7. Your ID: 38514

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
1- As I was EMS curator at 3 terms and employer at 4 terms i gain a lot of experience that made me sure that I can be good leader
2 - from my opinion ems is the strongest and most important organization in the city and helping with it It is the greatest thing I can do for the city
3- from my experience, i realized that being ems leader is not easy thing to do but I will try my best to make sure that my term will be the best term in en2 history

1) I want to improve communication between employees and the High Command. Many employees are afraid to approach the High Command. Therefore, I want to ensure that every High Command can reach out to employees when needed and help them out.
2) In my time as curator , we've always had a lack of employees not only in Sandy hospital but sometimes in the city hospital as well. Therefore, I will make sure that with every recruitment we get the maximum benefit.
3) Having some fun events once a week will be extremely helpful. This is because I strongly believe that there is a need for more fun in EMS.

images
Thankyou.
Moo pluxury
ex ems curator
ex state curator

ex server Administrator
Go for it kavya and Moo

Last edited:

Abuzar Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Mohd Abuzar
2. Your age:- 18
4. Average online per day:- 8-11
5. Your Discord:- AbuzarGamingYT#0775
6. Your Nickname:- Wvyt Abuzar
7. Your ID:- 70878

Additional information

1. I have been in EMS for the past 2 terms, and I love this organization. I am currently Division Chief Of MD (DCMD) and would love to lead as I gain experience I learned Leadership skills while I was with the chief in most ways. Considering the time I have spent for EMS, I would like to throw in my hat as a prospect for Chief of EMS.

2. I can lead the organization whole heartedly

3. EMS is one of the best organizations in every way. I will be honored to represent Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1. Their Great Training Structure great the roleplay will be. EMS training structure was limited to Radio codes and OOC Rota and Logs, So I would love to bring up a new trainee structure that helps not only with radio codes but helps the employees to know about rules and regulations too and explore through EMS charter rules.

2. My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide the services they are designated to.

3. Doing an RP scene as a test to make sure they know what they are doing if someone needs surgery or anything in those general areas!

4. During last term, there were issues with ambulance services so we do have pretty much calls now I would be addressing this and bringing the ambulance service with major priority as lobbies

5. I would be requesting special ARD training and tests as there is no proper training structure for ARD and creating some ARD training structure and training so that new ARD Officers do their work smoothly.

6. I want to ensure people are trained and that we always have people in lobbies and covering them. Also, to make sure everyone is following all the rules while maintaining proper procedures and protocol.

7. I will ensure the HC's Rank doesn't misuse powers their powers and take advantage.

Thanks and Regards.

Division Chief Of Medical Department | EMS
Wvyt Abuzar

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
He deserve that because when iam in trouble such in RP situation immediately it helps me that. My Opinion is Admins should select the leader of EMS. He really Hardworker and Nice Person.

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Samad
2.Your age : 20
3.Time zone: GMT +5:30
4.Average online per day: 8-10 Hours Plus
5. Your Discord: Sammm#9838
6. Your Nickname: Samad badmash
7. Your ID : 69411

Additional Information

Leader of EMS ||Emergency Medical Services||

2.1 I would like to be the leader of EMS because I have previously been in EMS and seen what it is like and have a had a passion to be apart of it again and make it better than what it has been.
2.2 I would like to be the leader of EMS because there is good things that can happen for the EMS but it just needs to be pulled up and by saying this i mean that every lobby should have a person standing with a smile ready to fix people when they come threw the lobbies, There should also be a person on calls who is willing to RP no matter the situation they aren't allowed.
2.3 I would like to be the leader of EMS because with being in many positions in the EMS in the other city there are somethings with in the organization that can be improved.

3.1 Everything you do whilst in EMS uniform has to be RP
3.2 Training people to make sure that they RP whilst giving some a heal in lobby or whilst on calls instead of being a mute!
3.3 Doing a RP scene as a test to make sure they know what they doing if some is in need of surgery or anything in those general areas!

Zyaad

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Your name IRL - Prashad Das

2. Your age - 18

3. Time zone - IST

4. Average online per day - 6hours

5. Your Discord - Prashad Venro#8137

6. Your Nickname - Prashad Venro

7. Your ID - 45325

Additional Information

1. Leader of. - EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICE (EMS)

:- I want to be the leader of EMS The three reasons are

• As I have been working with EMS For 3terms as Division Chief And I believe that I can really manage the Organization Very Well For sure

• I have been taking the knowledge from every chief I have been working under them so I have the knowledge what changes I will make if I get the Chief of EMS And I will come with some innovative Ideas to Make ems Intresting not BORING JOB

• The last reason I want to be the leader of EMS as I wanna make it better organization from all other Organization and don’t wanna repeat the mistakes the Ex Chiefs have done

My Advice to improve the Roleplay Experience level in Organization EMS Are As Follows-:

•I will come with a great Bonus system that the players like to do the job

• I will make New EMS Chaters

• I will make New Ranking System

• I will have two timezones Deputy if one is FROM My time. Zone the other one should be from different time zones

• I will Be Having The best experienced High commands

• In my Term I will not tolerate any Favourism towards Any Players

• As we know if we compare the roleplay of as a Ems it is very boring but If we know that a Doctor in Real Life they Have a Very Big Value so I Wanna don’t listen from my Employess That We are working for Paycheques They Should Work for the city to make it Disease free to treat the citizens Well not to give them wrong Medicines .

• I will make a New Document on Training of EMS There Should be 3Days training Where We will explain all things about EMS

• We will Find the best FTO Who will train the Employees Best out of Best that they don’t make mistakes

• We will take our interview very seriously we will make Best interview script where all Questions about EMS and Rules will be covered

• I will maintain that no one Break Rules in my organization They all should follow Rules

EMS ON TOP!

Thanks For Reading my Application,
Prashad Venro……

King Ilya

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: AbdulMalik
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 4 - 6 play hours a day
5. Your Discord: the king#4046
6. Your Nickname: king Ilya
7. Your ID: 2359
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
(List three reasons with an explanation)
1/ To be the leader of the EMS because I see myself as responsible for everything and I care about people and helping them And helping people by giving them medical care and The medicines they should have Irresponsible for All the people 100%
2/ I had an experience with all the organizations and I see myself as a good leader of the EMS after trying everything I got experience from that I learned how to deal with people from the best people
3/ EMS is the only org I can feel different with because I meet a lot of people a lot of different people and I learn from them how to Deal with Different Situations and let you feel like a real doctor
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in an organization.

1. To improve RP: doctors can RP healing people instead of flexing z
2. Rp can also be improved while interacting with patients and communicating
better with them and learning more about them as people to improve RP
you want to offer health checks to all legal Orgs and also approach gangs and also offer them health care
3. Recruit ppl give them the right training and teach them about the city rules I will use my skills to do that because I was in the city for almost a year and I will use my old experiences in ems to give the right training to them.
and for the night time, I will Recruit ppl with The ability to be on duty in the night shift and give good bonuses to them to keep lobbies covered 24/7
4. I already have my team of export ppl in ems with enough experience to make ems the best org ever they will Connect the right ideas to the brain of the new ppl
Show them the easy way to deal with stuff

thanks in advance 🖤

Negi Ilya

Player
Player
👨‍⚕️Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED👩‍⚕️

The following players are selected for the EMS Leader Interviews at
18:00 Server Time (03/02/2023)‼️

⭐ RA'AD Moo Salah#8916 - Moo Pluxury - 38514
⭐Babyblumama#8285 - Blu BluMoneyMurder - 93
⭐Tinustag#2524 - Tinus Tag - 80529
⭐Vinay Anna#8929 - Kavya Royal - 46233
⭐king#4046- king Ilya-2359

Moon West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Mayank thakur
2. Your age:- 21
4. Average online per day:- 8-10
5. Your Discord:- Mayank#1111
6. Your Nickname:- Mayank Thakur
7. Your ID:- 41109

Additional information
1. Leader of
Emergency Medical services

I am interested in applying for the leadership position at EMS.
I feel that I have what it takes to lead this organization to success. As a former Division Chief of EMS, I have been responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a team of 100+ employees.
I am confident that my extensive experience and proven leadership skills will be an asset to the origination .

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

-To ensure that the EMS organization is protected from ridiculous events by providing appropriate training to all employees.
-Doing a RP scene as a test to make sure they know what they doing if some is in need of surgery or anything in those general areas!
- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO staff to do their exam
- I want to make sure people are trained and that we have people always in lobbies and covering them. Also, to make sure everyone is following all the rules while maintaining proper procedures and protocol.

Thanks and regards

Mayank Thakur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom