Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ashhar Ansari
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day :Normal days 8 hr Weekends more than 10hr
5. Your Discord Jack Ragner#6570
6. Your Nickname Ashhar Baba
7. Your ID 11437
Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Service.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A] I've been working in the EMS for almost the last 3 Months, starting with a Trainee to now a Deputy Chief Of EMS, Its an Honor To Be here working as a EMS Employee organization and serving the citizens with the best colleagues and High Command Team. I was in charge of everything from recruiting drives, bonus payouts, and handling employees' concerns and well-being in the inner city to out-of-city activities like monitoring spreadsheets, planning meetings, and providing recommendations to the Chief. So this Shows more experience in EMS.

B] I want to lead EMS and make it a 24/7 running organization that never has low numbers of employees on duty, or in the organization. I will lead the organization with the highest amount of professionalism and make it fun for and easy for anyone who wants to join. If I get selected to run as the Chief of EMS I will make changes that are better overall and make changes to the current structure that was built up by the previous leaders. I will lead this organization that way it’s easier for new comers and anyone in the city so there eligible to join the organization with many opportunities for them as a employee, such as opportunities to have them promoted easier to a special divisions inside of the organization and more recognition around the city for future positions in other organizations. Also I will Add new departments in EMS this will bring more employees in EMS. This makes EMS 24/7

C] If I get the position as the leader of EMS I will work to add new changes that are better for the organization, these will include making it so that we have more people accepting calls outside of the city in the sandy and paleto region that way we won’t have high numbers of civilians at the hospitals, I will also work to make things more fun for the employees to want to come on duty and spend a while working and helping the city and making sure the amount of injured people are low. I will make it so that when entering the ghetto that the employees are staying safe and not risking there life and getting caught into a fall of gunfight and disturbance that the ghetto could have to hurt the employees. I will implement new divisions to the department Which will lead to better outcomes and lead EMS to having the best leadership term.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advice for improving the RolePlay level in this organization will be that we will take more precautions on everything we do such as providing medical treatment to someone at the hospitals or going out on calls to help unconscious people, these could be changed to were we have a certain amount of people out doing these things at all times of the day that means no hospital is left without workers or there is no one out responding to emergency calls. We as a organization can work together to find people from all different time zones and have them work together making sure that we are always active and the way I can achieve that is by offering bigger bonuses to people and even set a goal for them to get to a higher position. I will also change the way medruns are being held, I will work to make sure that not everyone is working on making meds at human labs but instead have a bigger team of medlab personnel which will offer more benefits for this department meaning once they reach a certain amount of meds needed to be made they can then go on a part time duty as being a regular medic either at the hospital or going out on calls. I would also like to change requirements for being a employee, this can be done by making a easier but more detailed training and setting our experience of a player to a little bit lower while teaching them how to maintain professionalism. I want to make sure that anyone who joins the EMS is always happy with there doing and making sure that they get what they want within a reasonable standard, this will be better because then we can have more numbers on duty and more opportunities for them to become higher in command of the organization, this will also reflect the way the “New” people to the city can adapt to the environment of Roleplaying and this will help them understand the rules and how things work around the city.

Thanks for giving your time for reading my application.

Last edited:

Awais Malik

Content Creator | YouTuber | Streamer
Player
Information
2. Your age 18
7. Your ID 11437
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A] I've been working in the EMS for almost the last 3 Months, starting with a Trainee to now a Deputy Chief Of EMS, Its an Honor To Be here working as a EMS Employee organization and serving the citizens with the best colleagues and High Command Team. I was in charge of everything from recruiting drives, bonus payouts, and handling employees' concerns and well-being in the inner city to out-of-city activities like monitoring spreadsheets, planning meetings, and providing recommendations to the Chief. So this Shows more experience in EMS.

B] I want to lead EMS and make it a 24/7 running organization that never has low numbers of employees on duty, or in the organization. I will lead the organization with the highest amount of professionalism and make it fun for and easy for anyone who wants to join. If I get selected to run as the Chief of EMS I will make changes that are better overall and make changes to the current structure that was built up by the previous leaders. I will lead this organization that way it’s easier for new comers and anyone in the city so there eligible to join the organization with many opportunities for them as a employee, such as opportunities to have them promoted easier to a special divisions inside of the organization and more recognition around the city for future positions in other organizations. Also I will Add new departments in EMS this will bring more employees in EMS. This makes EMS 24/7

C] If I get the position as the leader of EMS I will work to add new changes that are better for the organization, these will include making it so that we have more people accepting calls outside of the city in the sandy and paleto region that way we won’t have high numbers of civilians at the hospitals, I will also work to make things more fun for the employees to want to come on duty and spend a while working and helping the city and making sure the amount of injured people are low. I will make it so that when entering the ghetto that the employees are staying safe and not risking there life and getting caught into a fall of gunfight and disturbance that the ghetto could have to hurt the employees. I will implement new divisions to the department Which will lead to better outcomes and lead EMS to having the best leadership term.

My advice for improving the RolePlay level in this organization will be that we will take more precautions on everything we do such as providing medical treatment to someone at the hospitals or going out on calls to help unconscious people, these could be changed to were we have a certain amount of people out doing these things at all times of the day that means no hospital is left without workers or there is no one out responding to emergency calls. We as a organization can work together to find people from all different time zones and have them work together making sure that we are always active and the way I can achieve that is by offering bigger bonuses to people and even set a goal for them to get to a higher position. I will also change the way medruns are being held, I will work to make sure that not everyone is working on making meds at human labs but instead have a bigger team of medlab personnel which will offer more benefits for this department meaning once they reach a certain amount of meds needed to be made they can then go on a part time duty as being a regular medic either at the hospital or going out on calls. I would also like to change requirements for being a employee, this can be done by making a easier but more detailed training and setting our experience of a player to a little bit lower while teaching them how to maintain professionalism. I want to make sure that anyone who joins the EMS is always happy with there doing and making sure that they get what they want within a reasonable standard, this will be better because then we can have more numbers on duty and more opportunities for them to become higher in command of the organization, this will also reflect the way the “New” people to the city can adapt to the environment of Roleplaying and this will help them understand the rules and how things work around the city.

Ashhar Ansari is Deserving Person such a kind behavior with Good nature Personality .

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
No off-topic comments like vouches.

Please like the applicant's post if you feel they are qualified.​

Harry Baba

EMS, NG, SAHP, GANGSTAR | Harry Baba
Player
Information
2. Your age 18
7. Your ID 11437
Additional information

+

Jenny Wilson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tanmay Hande
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day :Normal days 10 hr Weekends more than 9hr
5. Your Discord Jod#3591
6. Your Nickname Jenny Wilson
7. Your ID 1404
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1) I ve been working in EMS since when EN 2 started in Zubair term I was FTO and then at Drake term i was FTO again ,after that at Oddy term I was HOP,after at Calab I was same but after that at Bryant term I was Divison chief and at present Im temp leader of EMS overall I know how EMS is working really hard to achieve the best Organisation in city I have experience of 5 months in EMS I will keep EMS good from other legeal organization. 2) I want to become EMS leader because I have good leadership quality and I can run EMS 24/7 I have very well managed EMS as temp leader I give bonus for really hardworking.
Emergency medical services (EMS), also known as ambulance services or paramedic services, are emergency services that provide urgent pre-hospital treatment and stabilisation for serious illness and injuries and transport to definitive care..They may also be known as a first aid squad, FAST squad, emergency squad, ambulance squad, ambulance corps, life squad or by other initialisms

In most places, the EMS can be summoned by members of the public (as well as medical facilities, other emergency services, businesses and authorities) via an emergency telephone number which puts them in contact with a control facility, which will then dispatch a suitable resource for the situation. Ambulances are the primary vehicles for delivering EMS, though some also use cars, motorcycles, aircraft, or boats. EMS agencies may also operate a non-emergency patient transport service, and some have rescue squads to provide technical rescue services.
i) TIme management-
Prioritize Your Day

Prioritizing the events in your day has several benefits. First, it assists you in determining short- and long-term goals. Second, it reveals when too much time is being invested in non-critical tasks, while critical tasks are being neglected. By taking the time to prioritize, you not only address pressing items, you also support your effective decision-making ability to meet goals.

When establishing priorities, you need to consider what must be accomplished versus what would be nice to finish. Are there items on your to-do list that must be completed even though you may not be passionate about them? Consider starting your workday with those items. The sooner they are completed, the easier it will be for you to move to the next items on your list.

Activity Log

An activity log lets you track how you actually spend your time during the day. It is invaluable in identifying areas where your time is not being utilized to its fullest capacity. To create an activity log, time each activity from start to finish, as if you were billing per activity. Even when talking with peers, make note of the time you spend in that engagement. Going out for lunch? Track the time from when you leave your desk to when you return. Attending a meeting? Track that time as well. At the end of the day, review your list. Are you participating in activities that do not contribute to your efficiency? This tells you where to make adjustments in your future participation.

To-Do Lists

A key component to managing your day is managing your tasks—knowing when to work on certain tasks while deferring others. A to-do list is the list of tasks you need to accomplish. Formulating your responsibilities into a list consolidates all of the work that you have to do into one common place. This makes it easier to visualize what you have on your plate. After creating the list, prioritize it. Prioritization is critical to ensuring that the most important tasks are completed first and determining which job to work on next.

Flexibility

In today’s world, especially healthcare, the ability to be flexible must be part of your bag of tricks. Regardless of your position in the company, maintaining flexibility actually promotes effective time management. Some resources recommend scheduling only 50% of your day, which leaves time available to manage last-minute emergencies and other crises. Either way, be sure to schedule extra time for high-priority tasks. This promotes the likelihood of completing them even if you are interrupted.

Hint: If you have been interrupted and need to re-engage your momentum, but find you are having difficu

ii) Training management-
I will make 6 to 7 FTO and 2 HC for looking after that currently I can see EMS is facing major problem of FTO's I will make more than 5 FTO so every Trannie will get trained and do lobbies duties and on calls duties.

It will be most important things in EMS and I will tell HC to have a look on every time at Trannie are they doing duties properly for not or they are sleeping on duty and leaving the lobby empty without th replacement I will also look on Clockin bot and I will tell everyone to do Clockout otherwise you will get a strike for that.

Thanks for reading my application on EMS.

EMS on TOP 💯

Last edited:

Phantom thakur

SAHP | LSPD
Player
Information
2. Your age 21
5. Your Discord Jod#3591
7. Your ID 1404
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1) I ve been working in EMS since when EN 2 started in Zubair term I was FTO and then at Drake term i was FTO again ,after that at Oddy term I was HOP,after at Calab I was same but after that at Bryant term I was Divison chief and at present Im temp leader of EMS overall I know how EMS is working really hard to achieve the best Organisation in city I have experience of 5 months in EMS I will keep EMS good from other legeal organization. 2) I want to become EMS leader because I have good learship quality and I can run EMS 24/7
Emergency medical services (EMS), also known as ambulance services or paramedic services, are emergency services that provide urgent pre-hospital treatment and stabilisation for serious illness and injuries and transport to definitive care..They may also be known as a first aid squad, FAST squad, emergency squad, ambulance squad, ambulance corps, life squad or by other initialisms such as EMAS or EMARS.

In most places, the EMS can be summoned by members of the public (as well as medical facilities, other emergency services, businesses and authorities) via an emergency telephone number which puts them in contact with a control facility, which will then dispatch a suitable resource for the situation. Ambulances are the primary vehicles for delivering EMS, though some also use cars, motorcycles, aircraft, or boats. EMS agencies may also operate a non-emergency patient transport service, and some have rescue squads to provide technical rescue services.
i) TIme management-
Prioritize Your Day

Prioritizing the events in your day has several benefits. First, it assists you in determining short- and long-term goals. Second, it reveals when too much time is being invested in non-critical tasks, while critical tasks are being neglected. By taking the time to prioritize, you not only address pressing items, you also support your effective decision-making ability to meet goals.

When establishing priorities, you need to consider what must be accomplished versus what would be nice to finish. Are there items on your to-do list that must be completed even though you may not be passionate about them? Consider starting your workday with those items. The sooner they are completed, the easier it will be for you to move to the next items on your list.

Activity Log

An activity log lets you track how you actually spend your time during the day. It is invaluable in identifying areas where your time is not being utilized to its fullest capacity. To create an activity log, time each activity from start to finish, as if you were billing per activity. Even when talking with peers, make note of the time you spend in that engagement. Going out for lunch? Track the time from when you leave your desk to when you return. Attending a meeting? Track that time as well. At the end of the day, review your list. Are you participating in activities that do not contribute to your efficiency? This tells you where to make adjustments in your future participation.

To-Do Lists

A key component to managing your day is managing your tasks—knowing when to work on certain tasks while deferring others. A to-do list is the list of tasks you need to accomplish. Formulating your responsibilities into a list consolidates all of the work that you have to do into one common place. This makes it easier to visualize what you have on your plate. After creating the list, prioritize it. Prioritization is critical to ensuring that the most important tasks are completed first and determining which job to work on next.

Flexibility

In today’s world, especially healthcare, the ability to be flexible must be part of your bag of tricks. Regardless of your position in the company, maintaining flexibility actually promotes effective time management. Some resources recommend scheduling only 50% of your day, which leaves time available to manage last-minute emergencies and other crises. Either way, be sure to schedule extra time for high-priority tasks. This promotes the likelihood of completing them even if you are interrupted.

Hint: If you have been interrupted and need to re-engage your momentum, but find you are having difficulty doing so, consider tackling a lower-priority task. Once you’ve made progress there, re-attempt the more pressing task.

ii) Training management-

Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)

• EMTs provide basic medical care to patients in the field, including stopping external bleeding, applying neck braces, and administering CPR.
  • Many EMTs work for ambulance services, hospitals, and fire and police departments.
  • EMTs must complete 120 to 150 hours of training to obtain certification.
  • EMTs take the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) exam.
  • Most EMT training programs do not award a degree.

Paramedic

• Paramedics provide advanced medical care to patients in the field, including administering medication, inserting IVs, resuscitating patients, and providing breathing support using tubes and ventilation devices.
  • In addition to working for employers that hire EMTs, paramedics can work in air ambulances and for other advanced emergency services.
  • Paramedics must complete 1,200 to 1,800 hours of training to qualify for certification.
  • Paramedics take the NREMT and the National Registry Paramedic cognitive exam.
  • Some paramedic training programs offer a two-year degree.

• EMTs provide basic medical care to patients in the field, including stopping external bleeding, applying neck braces, and administering CPR.
  • Many EMTs work for ambulance services, hospitals, and fire and police departments.
  • EMTs take the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) exam.

What Is an MD?

MD stands for doctor of medicine. MDs are allopathic doctors. That means they treat and diagnose conditions using conventional medical tools like x-rays, prescription drugs, and surgery. Allopathic medicine is also called conventional or mainstream medicine.

MDs can choose to be broad practitioners and work as family medicine or primary care doctors. They can also specialize in several different areas requiring further education including:

• Surgery
  • Specific body parts or organs
  • Psychiatry
  • Geriatric medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • What Is an AS?

An ambulance is a medically equipped vehicle which transports patients to treatment facilities, such as hospitals.Typically, out-of-hospital medical care is provided to the patient.

Ambulances are used to respond to medical emergencies by emergency medical services (EMS). For this purpose, they are generally equipped with flashing warning lights and sirens. They can rapidly transport paramedics and other first responders to the scene, carry equipment for administering emergency care and transport patients to hospital or other definitive care. Most ambulances use a design based on vans or pickup trucks. Others take the form of motorcycles, buses, limousines, aircraft and boats.

Generally, vehicles count as an ambulance if they can transport patients. However, it varies by jurisdiction as to whether a non-emergency patient transport vehicle (also called an ambulette) is counted as an ambulance. These vehicles are not usually (although there are exceptions) equipped with life-support equipment, and are usually crewed by staff with fewer qualifications than the crew of emergency ambulances. Conversely, EMS agencies may also have emergency response vehicles that cannot transport patients. These are known by names such as nontransporting EMS vehicles, fly-cars or response vehicles.

The term ambulance comes from the Latin word "ambulare" as meaning "to walk or move about" which is a reference to early medical care where patients were moved by lifting or wheeling. The word originally meant a moving hospital, which follows an army in its movements.Ambulances (Ambulancias in Spanish) were first used for emergency transport in 1487 by the Spanish forces during the siege of Málaga by the Catholic Monarchs against the Emirate of Granada. During the American Civil War vehicles for conveying the wounded off the field of battle were called ambulance wagons.[5] Field hospitals were still called ambulances during the Franco-Prussian War[6] of 1870 and in the Serbo-Turkish war of 1876[7] even though the wagons were first referred to as ambulances about 1854 during the Crimean War.

Bro why you copied everything from Wikipedia

Seth Wolf

Seth Wolf | Never Dies
Player
Information
2. Your age 18
7. Your ID 11437
Additional information

best one for it you got it you deserve it i hope you get it with all the work you put in

Bhaukaal

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age 21
5. Your Discord Jod#3591
7. Your ID 1404
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1) I ve been working in EMS since when EN 2 started in Zubair term I was FTO and then at Drake term i was FTO again ,after that at Oddy term I was HOP,after at Calab I was same but after that at Bryant term I was Divison chief and at present Im temp leader of EMS overall I know how EMS is working really hard to achieve the best Organisation in city I have experience of 5 months in EMS I will keep EMS good from other legeal organization. 2) I want to become EMS leader because I have good learship quality and I can run EMS 24/7
Emergency medical services (EMS), also known as ambulance services or paramedic services, are emergency services that provide urgent pre-hospital treatment and stabilisation for serious illness and injuries and transport to definitive care..They may also be known as a first aid squad, FAST squad, emergency squad, ambulance squad, ambulance corps, life squad or by other initialisms such as EMAS or EMARS.

i) TIme management-
Prioritize Your Day

Activity Log

To-Do Lists

Flexibility

Hint: If you have been interrupted and need to re-engage your momentum, but find you are having difficulty doing so, consider tackling a lower-priority task. Once you’ve made progress there, re-attempt the more pressing task.

ii) Training management-

Paramedic

• Paramedics provide advanced medical care to patients in the field, including administering medication, inserting IVs, resuscitating patients, and providing breathing support using tubes and ventilation devices.
  • In addition to working for employers that hire EMTs, paramedics can work in air ambulances and for other advanced emergency services.
  • Paramedics must complete 1,200 to 1,800 hours of training to qualify for certification.
  • Paramedics take the NREMT and the National Registry Paramedic cognitive exam.
  • Some paramedic training programs offer a two-year degree.

What Is an MD?

MD stands for doctor of medicine. MDs are allopathic doctors. That means they treat and diagnose conditions using conventional medical tools like x-rays, prescription drugs, and surgery. Allopathic medicine is also called conventional or mainstream medicine.

MDs can choose to be broad practitioners and work as family medicine or primary care doctors. They can also specialize in several different areas requiring further education including:

• Surgery
  • Specific body parts or organs
  • Psychiatry
  • Geriatric medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • What Is an AS?

An ambulance is a medically equipped vehicle which transports patients to treatment facilities, such as hospitals.Typically, out-of-hospital medical care is provided to the patient.

Ambulances are used to respond to medical emergencies by emergency medical services (EMS). For this purpose, they are generally equipped with flashing warning lights and sirens. They can rapidly transport paramedics and other first responders to the scene, carry equipment for administering emergency care and transport patients to hospital or other definitive care. Most ambulances use a design based on vans or pickup trucks. Others take the form of motorcycles, buses, limousines, aircraft and boats.

Generally, vehicles count as an ambulance if they can transport patients. However, it varies by jurisdiction as to whether a non-emergency patient transport vehicle (also called an ambulette) is counted as an ambulance. These vehicles are not usually (although there are exceptions) equipped with life-support equipment, and are usually crewed by staff with fewer qualifications than the crew of emergency ambulances. Conversely, EMS agencies may also have emergency response vehicles that cannot transport patients. These are known by names such as nontransporting EMS vehicles, fly-cars or response vehicles.

The term ambulance comes from the Latin word "ambulare" as meaning "to walk or move about" which is a reference to early medical care where patients were moved by lifting or wheeling. The word originally meant a moving hospital, which follows an army in its movements.Ambulances (Ambulancias in Spanish) were first used for emergency transport in 1487 by the Spanish forces during the siege of Málaga by the Catholic Monarchs against the Emirate of Granada. During the American Civil War vehicles for conveying the wounded off the field of battle were called ambulance wagons.[5] Field hospitals were still called ambulances during the Franco-Prussian War[6] of 1870 and in the Serbo-Turkish war of 1876[7] even though the wagons were first referred to as ambulances about 1854 during the Crimean War.

this guy is copying application from wikipedia he dont deserve to be a leader Jenny downbad if she become leader then i will leave grand rp

Louis Rune

Ex. Lt. General Of National Gaurds
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Joshua Anthony
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day:
8 hours weekdays; 12 weekend
5. Your Discord: Josh Evans#0016
6. Your Nickname: Josh Evan
7. Your ID: 18685

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Emergency Medical Service
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • Leading the Organization: I want to lead EMS and help restore it to what it should be. EMS's scheduling or the number of employees is low, leading to times where there are no employees at the hospitals to provide treatment to people; which I will attempt to improve. The quality of RP within EMS is also lacking from what I have seen, and what I have been told from others, and I am going to make the best effort to change that. EMS is a vital part of the city, which should be running 24/7, and having trained and professional higher-ups will help keep the organization running efficiently. If I become the leader of EMS, it is my goal to improve the quality of services provided, have regular recruitments for EMS, and make sure that EMS employees are trained better.
  • Goals:
    • Improve response time for EMS calls. A ton of EMS calls come in every day in the city, and the majority of them are going unanswered. This leaves citizens in a critically wounded state, sometimes leading to death. I will work to improve the response time by ensuring employees are trained to respond to calls, and that they will be responded to. To achieve this goal, bonuses will be given to employees with the most number of accepted calls.
    • Establish a better scheduling system. Having employees in hospitals around the city 24/7 is essential to ensure the citizens are treated. Many times during the "off-hours" there is not an employee at some locations, leading to longer times that citizens have to wait to receive health care. This will be achieved by recruiting more members into the organization, and ensuring they are trained quickly and thoroughly. Upon talking to current employees as well, I have learned they are working long shifts, and I look to improve that.
    • Ensure that other legal organizations are medically prepared. This will be accomplished by conducting weekly health checks at the organizations, which will make sure that employees of the other organizations are ready to assist the citizens should a medical emergency arise.
    • Increase the number of employees, and make sure they are trained properly. This will be done through 2x weekly recruitment drives, having well-trained FTOs to train new recruits as well as being a place for people new to the city to get started. Improving FTOs will allow the recruitment of more people and ensure they are properly trained.
  • Summary: In my previous experience as a Senior State Attorney and helping law students become successful Attorneys has helped build upon the leadership skills I already have. It is my goal to make EMS a better organization overall and improve the culture within. After talking to current employees, and hearing their side of things, they are not happy with the current structure and a lot of them are overworked. To combat that a better scheduling system will be implemented. After talking with numerous citizens as well, they are unhappy about EMS and the fact that they may go to a hospital, to find no employees inside. I have also spoken to previous EMS leaders as well as employees; and have a solid plan to help improve the organization as a whole and make it more fun for the employees.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization: To improve the level of Roleplay in the organization I would like to start with having people in the hospitals 24/7, as it is unrealistic to walk into a real hospital without any employees, as well as when there are employees, to have a better interaction other than just spam healing them. There are numerous occasions I have seen firsthand where employees treat people without saying anything. Also, having better-trained employees as well as more promotions to those deserving would get more medics on the road and have more responses to calls. Too many calls go without response resulting in deaths. I would also like to make EMS a more accepting organization to "new" people in the city, by changing requirements join, but having well-trained and knowledgeable FTOs to train them.

To sum it all up: EMS as an organization has a lot of potential that has yet to be discovered, and I would like to help lead the organization in obtaining a better reputation and serving the citizens of Los Santos.

Ex EMS Deputy Chief EN1 ,Ex Ballas Hc

Griffin King

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Revanth
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Angry Griffin#1343
6. Your Nickname: Jack Royal
7. Your ID: 2199

Additional information

1. Leader of…

Emergency Medical Services` (EMS)

A.
I have been in this organization for close to 3 months now and through my hard work and dedication to EMS have ascended to the rank of Doctor. I know how EMS works and I know how to manage the complex tasks required when being the leader of this organization. Being in this organization for such a long time to understand the paper of EMS. I can manage the localities around it.

B. The EMS is the one Organization that has the most purpose within the city, my end goal with the EMS is to ensure our lobbies are always taken care of as well as at least one on call when possible and to also make sure our staff know they not just staff they are family. We are a functioning unit with respect for one another. If one person cannot respect a fellow staff member then how can they respect patients. I am well aware people leave the EMS because of how they get treated or they become bored and I would love to be the person who changes this.

C. I feel like the reputation of the organization I love most has been tarnished, and I wish to see it bestowed to its former glory. EMS is the most important organization in this city. It has given me the insight and the chance to come up with great ideas to see EMS really be on top.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization

- Easily the biggest issue right now in EMS is the staffing shortage, especially throughout the hours of 18:00-7:00. The first thing I would do as leader is find a way to fix this issue as right now we are having to rely on a small group of people to do the job of many, which does not make the job enjoyable. many people apply and want to join EMS but currently it is taking up to 48 hours for applications to be reviewed, I make it down to max of 24 hours.

- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO staff to do their exam.

- I will create a time zone shift system to arrange perfect way in lobbies, and calls. I feel that i can manage the calls and lobbies as per the shifting process. The best way to be more active of ems is give bonus per day. as per they work on 4 hours on each shift. I really hope you consider my application as my number one priority in this city is to see EMS succeed. If I get interviewed I have many great other ideas that I hope you will take the time to listen to.

Thank you for Precious time and have a Great day,

EMS ON TOP!!!

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
1. Your name IRL: Seth
2. Your age: 16
3 Time zone. EST
4. Average online per day 6 to 8
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Leader of... EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I know there is a lot of problems to make sure people are active and on during the night. I have ideas to fix this which is by offering more bonuses and making sure people are having fun. I will also make sure people are trained correctly and having a good time. I will also, make sure other orgs get their shots and everything. I also will make sure we will be hosting recruitment drives every weekend so we can get more people. I also, will keep in contact with all other organizations and make sure they have medkits and everyone has health insurance. Also I would have plans to make a new division where some people in ems may like which is a speed unit where they would get on scene first and be able to help the patients up.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. I want to make sure people are trained and that we have people always in lobbies and covering them. Also, to make sure everyone is following all the guides. I want to make sure people are always on lobbies and make sure that we get people on calls. Also to make sure everyone in the org is family and is following all of our guidelines. I want to help make sure people are following COC and people are doing med runs and other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom