Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Last edited:

Pranith Fujiwara

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: pranith
2. Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: Pranith Sanz#3105
6. In-game name: Pranith sanz
7. In-game id: 2582

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation.
  • I actually want to help the new players to learn the city rules.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.
2. What are your strength?

• I have a good leadership quality which came from my past admin experience in CrimeTown RP (whitelisted FiveM Server).
  • I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english.
3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.
Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any business.

Nathan Gonzalez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Nathan
2. 16 (Turned 16 recently)
3. EST
4. 5-10 hours a day
5. Nathanz
6. Nathan Gonzalez
7. 34255

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO /FTA for the LSPD for about 1 month in another server, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

- Nathan Gonzalez

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy#8921
6. Your Nickname Jayy Blikxy
7. Your ID 762

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because i want to help people out and make sure that they are having fun but following the rules.
2. What are your strengths? I’m a quick learner I can adapt to being an admin quick.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Some of my weaknesses is I stress out on certain situations but I’m really good at handling it well.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+12
4. Average online per day: 8 to 11 Hours (May Very More)
5. Your Discord: Kay Pluxury#9535
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

Why do you want to become an administrator?
I want to become an administrator due to problems in the city. I am very respectful, I listen to others like Kerem Vuitton and understand and know most server rules (IC/OOC). I can act effectively in any situation When things/problems come my way I always solve them NO MATTER WHAT. I am a very responsible and kind hearted person so I will be good. Over my time in the city I have been co leaders so I can handle stuff very well. I am very active on this server so why not give it ago. 🙂

What are your strengths?
I am well matured for my age.
Due to my different timezone to other admins I will be online when there are less admins on. (GMT+12)
I HATE when people disrespect me or others so I will make sure everyone has respect including me.
I am a active learner so I am always ready.
I have very fluent English. (From New Zealand)

What are your biggest weaknesses?
Stuttering, sometimes when I'm stressed I stutter which most of the time I can control (Only been happening recently)

Will you be ready to leave RP life?
Yes, I would like to help other have fun in RP life!

Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes (I Don't Have One

Ex FiveM Staff
Ex Rust Admin
Ex Technical Advisor
Lots more experiences

Thank you!!! - Kay Pluxury

Nathan Gonzalez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Nathan
2. 16 (Turned 16 recently)
3. EST
4. 5-10 hours a day
5. Nathanz
6. Nathan Gonzalez
7. 34255

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO /FTA for the LSPD for about 1 month in another server, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

- Nathan Gonzalez

Pranith Fujiwara

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: pranith
2. Age: 17(in few days my age will be 18)
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: Pranith Sanz#3105
6. In-game name: Pranith sanz
7. In-game id: 2582

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation.
  • I actually want to help the new players to learn the city rules.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.
2. What are your strength?

• I have a good leadership quality which came from my past admin experience in CrimeTown RP (whitelisted FiveM Server).
  • I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english.
3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.
Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

I don't own any business.

Martin Bestia

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:vansh
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day:5 to 7hrs
5. Your Discord:banks#5753
6. Your Nickname:Martin Bozo
7. Your ID: 38738

Additional information
I want to become an admin because i want to help new people in server and i was also admin last year on EN1 so i know how things work and I would like to help server to go.
Communication skills, team work, management etc.
I get nervous when lot of people ask me questions at the same time
yes
yes

DarkKnightz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hazem
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT +4
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours
5. Your Discord: ! DaRk KniGhT !#1565
6. Your Nickname: Knight Galaxy
7. Your ID: 8103

I have been in the city for more than 7 months and I have enjoyed roleplaying during this time. I've been in gangs, I've been in legal orgs, and I think now it is time for me to help others in the city. I want to help the people to improve their RP, and make sure they are enjoying themselves while playing on the server.

1. My communication skill with other people are good, and I speak English and Arabic. This will help me to solve situations with the players
2. I have been a founder and developer of FiveM server roleplay for a year
3. I always pushing for better and always there to help people
4. Always ready to listen to everyone to get everyone's perspective about the situation and then make the decision

Sometimes I get angry when people irritate me or argue about the wrong thing. However, I've worked on not losing my cool and am a lot better now.

Yes.
Yes, I will.

Abby Vuitton

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Abby
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - CET (Amsterdam)
4. Average online per day 8 - 12
5. Your Discord - AbbyVFX#0001
6. Your Nickname - AbbyVuitton
7. Your ID - 7052

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I wanna help people since im helping people already! I wanna help everyone good as possible, Because i liked the Roleplay since EN 1 already alot!, But i think its time to change, Im done with the Roleplay! And i will be ready to be an Adminastrator
2.1 - Alot active
2.2. - Already helping almost everyone
2.3. - I will like to help the admins get a bigger team :)
2.4. - I will do everything to become an Perfect Adminastrator
3.1 - I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

Of coursee, Admins for life! I am 100.000 Percect sure i will leave! <33
I will be ready to sell it (Dont got 1 anymore)

Good luck with looking to my application! And take your time and make the best deccision you can!

Mister Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Viktor Koppe
2. Your age 28
3. Time zone Pacific Standard Time
4. Average online per day 3-7
5. Your Discord Azazel#0586
6. Your Nickname Mister
7. Your ID 657

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? To make sure that order stays in place in order for the community to continue to grow and evolve
2. What are your strengths? Patience, Empathize, Problem Solver
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Focusing too much on detail, Overanalyzing
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I own no businesses

Murcileo

Not much information :)
Player
Information
1. Gurkan
2. 19
3. 16:00 - 02:00
4. 10
5. sav4ge turko#7167
6. Leon_Salamanca
7. 37240

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Because I can be online and I like to help people I am a social person
2. What are your strengths? patient, understanding and I know how to empathize.I can speak english very well.
I was admin another rp game and forums. I can handle it
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Screaming makes me very uncomfortable and disrespect.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I'am ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)I'm ready

Murcileo

Player
Information
1. Gurkan
2. 19
3. GMT+03:00
4. 8-10
5. sav4ge turko#7167
6. Leon_Salamanca
7. 37240

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Because I can be online and I like to help people I am a social person
2. What are your strengths? patient, understanding and I know how to empathize.I can speak english very well.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Screaming makes me very uncomfortable.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)I'm ready

Murcileo

Player
Information
1. Gurkan
2. 19
3. GMT+03:00
4. 8-10
5. sav4ge turko#7167
6. Leon_Salamanca
7. 37240

Additional information
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Screaming makes me very uncomfortable.

Finley

Well Known member
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ishan
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone IST(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day3-4 hours (6-7 hours on weekends)
5. Your Discord Ishan Aditya#0007
6. Your Nickname Finley Hawk
7. Your ID 2062

Additional information
I have been in this community for over a month and achieved several high ranking positions in both factions. But as I have enjoyed RP in both the En Servers i want to let others enjoy and solve their problems by answering the tickets and punish those who breaks the rule and due to that keeping this community strong.

~Experience as leader
~Communication Skills
~Good Listener
~Keeping brain in calm mode every time
~Knowledge of RP terms and rules

~Anger Issues

~yes

~yes

Negi Ilya

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Negirvan Hassan.
2. Your age:23.
3. Time zone: UTC +2.
4. Average online per day:5-12 hrs.
5. Your Discord:Nêçîrvan#6355.
6. Your Nickname: Negi Ilya.
7. Your ID: 6594.
Additional information
-First off, it is because there are not enough admins on the server at the moment, and isee Applying for this job is Patriotic duty For everyone who wants the success for this city.
-Secondly, I want to be part of this adventure to help newcomers and show them the positive side of the Grand Rp community.
-Lastly, I want to use the knowledge that I gained throughout my experience in RP to help innocent citizens to get their Justice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Excellent rules knowledge as I was part of various Orgs in the city. (EMS-SAHP-FIB-NG). I am multilingual as I can fluently speak English, German, and Arabic. I thrive on good teamwork and have amazing communication skills while keeping a professional approach in my work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Nobody is perfect in this life so I would say sometimes I tend to prefer to work alone on some occasions.
- I am100% ready to leave my RP Life to create a positive and enjoyable community.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
-(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I accept the fact that I am ready to sell my business to represent and create an exciting and honorable RP server.

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Chuck Norris

Player
Player
1. saba

3.GER

4. 5 to 8 hr

6. Big Liam#0219

additional

1. I want to become admin because I want to punish those who break rules I seen many players that brake rules in this city and I want to help out .

2.my strengths are I am serious about my job and I work hard to make sure the problems are solved fairly.

3.my greatest weaknesses are that am open to people that I don't even know

4.i am ready to leave rp .

Aurimas Pukelis

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 19
3. GMT
4. 7 hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Micheal Balkour
7. 19828

Additional information
Because I feel I have completed my life in grandRP and I would like to help the server grow, Also I like helping people who are new to the game and assisting them in making there life better in GrandRP. GrandRP is a amazing server and i would like to help it grow and make it better.
Helping People, Explanation.
Different Languages.
Yes.
Yes.

Top Bottom