Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Coby_Redington
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Dec 2, 2022
Time
20:53
Proofs
/

Coby Redington

Kod Coby-a radi i milione zaradi!
Player
Hello.

Dear Mazhor.

I am writing to you because of player ID 11761 (main) and ID 16241 (his twink account).

The person in question has many, many reports for repeated violations of one and the same rule, or more of them, and there is no end to it.

In the attachment, I am sending appeals for violation of rule G.P 3.1 (OOC insult):

The above are some of my complaints/reports against him for violating the rule of G.P 3.1 (OOC insults), and I am attaching complaints from other people about the same person for violating the same rule.

---

Marshall Myle:

Due to the rules themselves, the player is not able to receive a higher punishment than 7 days, and the 11761/16241 in question insulted the player Myle, saying that he will never have children, that he is sterile, and many other atrocities in addition to what he was saying to us.

It is further insulted by the OOC here:

So he insults the man by saying that he will not be able to have children, that he is sterile cattle, there is nothing he does not say to him, and of course he also transfers this to discord, for which unfortunately he did not receive any punishment, there is even a video chat of Marshall Myle with him, where he calls him sterile, you can see more here:

It's video evidence of a conversation, where the 11761/16241 in question switches IC to OOC, and insults the man on discord too, that he's sterile, that he won't be able to have children, and so on.

Here you have another video from the game where he insults him for posterity, that he won't be able to have children and things like that:

If necessary, we will translate it later into English, because it is still a video and we will need a little more time to do it.

---

Miki Jankovic:

Here you can hear and see what the person in question is doing with his main account, raping a man while he is unconscious, in addition to all this insulting above, this is an additional violation of the rules.

So he took the members of his family where they all broke the rules to the max, and he turned out to be the person who broke the rules the most out of all of them, even though as their leader he shouldn't do that.

Not to mention that he also invites his family members to kill and insult us wherever they go, for which they also regularly get banned/punished/demorgan/warned. More about that in the rest of this text.

---

Michael Desanta:

Also here you can see that he is insulting a person for no reason, so there is a sea of such reports from OOC insults, insulting parents, you have his ID on the forum that is 11761 and 16241, you have something to read all day if not more.

---

In short, the player in question under the ID 11761 (main) and 16241 (his twink account) breaks the rules as much as possible wherever he goes, and after getting unbanned he continues as before. The proof of this is the huge number of applications above, which have been approved.

---

First, there is a huge number of reports for violating the rules of G.P 3.1, there are also from other players for G.P 3.2, but I didn't want to write that here, because I don't know these people, I know these people and this is done to us on purpose because we know each other and we socialize with each other, we help, it hurts him a lot and he deliberately goes out of his way to hurt us, to drive us away from the server so we don't play here anymore, because of his toxic behavior that suffocates others with negative energy.

My report on the forum against him speaks volumes for this: Approved - OOC prijetnje na forumu | ID:0000 where it is clear that I am threatened with OOC.

His forum account was banned (I don't know if he was unbanned), but he continues to spread negative energy and toxic ingame, on discord and in other places where he can reach and where he has the opportunity to do so.

---

Now. He returned (ID 11761 main, 16241 his twink account) from the Bahamas and decided to break the rules in a different way. In what way exactly? By hiring other people to kill us, insult us, and he in turn pays them for it, which you can find in the attachment.

First, it is written on the bug, proof of that: , ENG version:
So he pays people to kill us, and if they get a registration on the forum, they get a bonus for it, because with that they make him free advertising, and he spreads hatred and contempt on this server and destroys the roleplay for us all with his behavior, which exceeded all measures/limits.

And if that is not enough proof, I will send you a couple of complaints in the attachment where it is clearly seen that others are killing and insulting us according to his instructions:

For example, on this link: Approved - G.P 6.5, 6.12, MG | ID: 8339, 16430, 11671 can see how the character kills me even as a paramedic, not as a civilian but as a paramedic and at the end of the video he says that "Mrki pays well" which means he sent him.

They don't choose the means, they just ignore any rules or anything, and they work according to the instructions of the "Mrki" in question, who escapes punishment in this way, because others do all the dirty work for him.

---

You can also hear in this video that he has an additional "task" which is to kill and insult us: ZVEZDE GRAJNDA Epizoda 2 - Istina o coby (COPY) redingtonu, and to contact ingame for that, and things like this are arranged with many people on discord.

---

There are many examples of things that have happened to us, for example rule 6.15 is most often violated, they kill us for no RP reason, and for that they get a warning and 100-200-300k $ from him, for what they do, and he goes unpunished, of course, because he found a "way" to avoid punishment, by paying others to do the dirty work for him.

Here's something that happened today: Approved - G.P 6.15 | ID: 18622

The character kills me, and when I post it on the forum it says that my head was blackmailed and that's the reason why he killed me. There is no Roleplay there, he came and killed me. For that, he received a warning and money from player ID 11761 main, 16241 twinki, and ruined the roleplay situation for us.

So he admits on the forum that my head is being blackmailed and that's why he's doing it.

In addition, shortly after that, another character calls me where he violates the rule of G.P 3.1, also on his order: Approved - G.P 3.1 | ID: 33850

---

So they kill us every now and then on his order, they insult us, they don't do anything to us and they force us to leave this server, because they break the rules, they take advantage of everything they can to get away with a small punishment, or to get away with it at all.

Here's another example here: https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/257322/where a member of his family kills me and says how important it is for him to get money for killing, and where he invites others to kill me + sings me a song while I'm unconscious.

---

This is only a small part of his behavior, I can write until tomorrow about other members of his family who break the same rules, but that is not the topic.

The topic is a person/character named Mrki, ID 11761 main and ID 16241 twinki, who is forcing us to leave the server, and he doesn't care about anything or anyone.

The only way to get rid of this person's toxic behavior is to ban him permanently, blacklist him or whatever it is called. I would understand that he only poisons himself with his behavior, but poisons all the people around him and calls for hatred, killing, which is really the bottom of the bottom.

It's up to you to decide what to do, you are the leader of this project after all, and whatever you decide is mine to respect your decision.

In addition to massive OOC insults, he now pays others to break the rules for him (because he saves his account, so he won't be banned anymore), and he doesn't care that he spreads toxicity and hatred on the server and drives other players off the server.

---

I've been on this server for almost five months, the biggest punishment I got so far was for MG and that was when I reported someone and got it for MG, otherwise people don't report me because there's nothing to report me for and I don't have anything to be punished for .

I am writing to you for the first and last time regarding this topic, because I tried my best not to let this happen, but I can't stand it anymore.

Every day we suffer killing, insults, we literally suffer being forced off the server and it all becomes unbearable.

You are our last hope, that's why I'm writing to you like this.

Sorry, the text is a bit long, but I don't see other options, you are our first and last hope, to finally solve the problem of toxicity, insults, killing, mass spreading of hatred both IC and OOC, mostly OOC.

I hope that this will finally be resolved and that we will be able to roleplay in peace on this wonderful Grand RP RS server, as it has been the case until now, until the person in question started doing what he is doing.

Thanks in advance for the answer and sorry once again for the long message, it really couldn't be any other way, if it was possible I would have written it in a shorter text.

Best regards and I wish you all the best.

- Coby R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom